News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Awkward Tower

Started by Karanrimé, Oct 10, 2016, 02:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

815. hacking the servers to unban

Byron_Inc_TBG

816. Antihijacking system
eh

PkmnQ

817. This floor is in NAT town so it both follows the rules and doesn't at the same time.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

818. The Black Hole Of Paradoxes
eh

PkmnQ

819. Mementen continum
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

823. Floor(822) = ""
eh

solitaire

824. Floor(823) = null

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

826. *unlocks file*
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

827. *destroys computer*
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Incendiary

831. Very safe Gunpowder storage
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

832. A floor that has a hole in it because the maker of this floor hated the maker of the floor below it
Quine list

redgreenandblue

833. The piece of the floor that is missing

PkmnQ

834. Another piece of a floor that looks the same as the one in floor 833, but does not fit. But somehow, it's more popular and more thought to be the real piece of the floor.
Quine list

redgreenandblue

835. A convention of conspiracy theorists that thinks that we have been lied to, and believe that the floor on floor 833 is in fact the real floor.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh