News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Compose a song, line by line.

Started by gilbert_given_TBG, May 03, 2021, 05:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gilbert_given_TBG

⊻⋬∁∣∥∡⋙∌⋪≞≘⊱≒⊤≑⊑∞⊺⊡∄≥≆≷≇⋓⊽⋈⋬⋩≾⊁≲∯≋∿⊜⊆⋦⊉≁≫∶≰⊵≄∦⋆⋑⊠⊟≼∯≪∪∂≻≊⊉−⊬∡∆⋴≔⊃∓⋧≟⋁∜⊥⋐⋺⊯≙⊃∄≯⊊⋻⋋⊘≙∝⋷⊕∉⋈≲⋈⋻⋳⊺≜⊟⊯≶≓∢≟⊂⋵⋞≠⊳∟∶∩≡≔⊘⋻≄⊲∧≺⊢≽∼⊫⋗∆⋸⋏∫⋭⋴≈∋⋗⊒≈≭∟∻∏⊢⋩≷≡⊀⊗≫∉≵⋤⋫≞∪≷⋰⋋∸≧∘⋩∰≄⋻⋞⊜⊀∲≔⊥≓≔⋊⋚⊆⋷⊉⊈⋪⊭∞≗∗≼≊⋧⊡∑∜∢≞⊃⋇≾∢⋆∇∮⊒⋑∫⊷≉⋪∓≇≩∌≙⊯∁⋌≊⋇∾∻∨∳⊑∂⋴⋬⊅∂∝⋻⊙⊲⋟∀∣∿≴⊅⋻≷∜≓⋜∝∡∳∅∳∮⊟≛⋙⊼∺∬⊆⊝⋁≗∨≏⊄≸⋊∕
So catchy, catchy, it's such a catchy song

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY8OR1haO88)

PkmnQ

[very fast piano sounds]

Source: that one classical music
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Incendiary

HEY YOU! DO YOU WANNA BE A ROCK STAR!?
OWN A MANSION, STONKS AND A NEW SPORTS CAR?
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

School is a boring place
[snare break]
(Source: https://youtu.be/VDP6RCJSsMg?t=57)
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

My friend listen to me,i don't know what you are doing,in fact i have giving you the lawyer who you suppose to contact and i don't really know the reason why you are bringing the issue of the soul called Mr Barrister John Warosa
Here's a little lesson in trickery

(we are number one, too lazy to link again
hehe lazy)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Don't you go lyin' to me!

(Lyin' 2 Me by CG5 ;))
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

PkmnQ

I have a sad story to tell you
Never spoke to folks around him, didn't have too much to say

(big iron)

[ngv]by the way, Try it online![/ngv]
Quine list

PkmnQ

A, B, C, D, E, F, G.
You're audaciously loquacious

this
Quine list