News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Insanity - Everything and Nothing is possible!

Started by Tymewalk, Nov 01, 2016, 06:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Just Dance game is the best?

Just Dance
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Summer Party/Extra Songs
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Greatest Hits
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Best Of
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 3
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii
4 (36.4%)
Just Dance 4
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii 2
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance 2014
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii U
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2015
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2016
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2017
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2018
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2019
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2020
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2021
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2022
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2023 Edition
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2024 Edition
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance Kids
0 (0%)
Just Dance Kids 2
0 (0%)
Just Dance Kids 2014
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance: Disney Party
0 (0%)
Just Dance: Disney Party 2
0 (0%)
Dance on Broadway
1 (9.1%)
ABBA: You Can Dance
2 (18.2%)
The Hip-Hop Dance Experience
1 (9.1%)
The Black-Eyed Peas Experience
1 (9.1%)
The Michael Jackson Experience
1 (9.1%)
Yo-kai Watch Dance: Just Dance Special Version
0 (0%)
Just Dance: Vitality School
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance Now
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Unlimited
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance+
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance VR
1 (9.1%)
There have never been any other dancing games published by Ubisoft. Do not ask.
4 (36.4%)
rebscilla handholding simulator
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Treehee

the shade examines itself and it's surroundings for the first time. It is confused about what it is, and what it means to be.
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

Tymewalk

Quote from: Treeheethe shade examines itself and it's surroundings for the first time. It is confused about what it is, and what it means to be.
The shade appears to be caught in some kind of a crossfire.

Standing outside a large... hotel? Is that what this building is? Anyways.

Outside the large something or other, the shade can see a group of people negotiating off to the right, with a large tower in the distance, much larger than whatever this is. There look like there are more buildings in the distance, but it's hard to tell. They look almost... fuzzy.

The sun is setting. Night will be here soon.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Fishmael

ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

Tymewalk

Quote from: Tymewalk
Quote from: Fishmaelgooose. eaats. sooooo many boboooks.
Goose attempts to consume a book, but a large figure stops him.

"Wxáemeiobienveniдобро́ пожа́ловаtervetullll.....elcome! Are you new to the Library?"

The figure seems kind in demeanor, but Goose can't quite make out who... erm, what exactly they are. It's impossible to focus on this figure's face. It's almost like it keeps shifting around, changing every so often.
Quote from: Fishmaelgogoose looksfaround.
The figure still looms over Goose, repeating the same question.

"Welcome! Are you new to the Library?"
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Fishmael

gooose goese "hhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHhonk" anddd flapsa winggs and caucuses all sorrsts of ruckiss
ouns are they/she, pleas

Joyous Theta

Quote from: TymewalkThe figure still looms over Goose, repeating the same question.

Two goblins rise from the soil and face the figure. "We apologize for the inconvenience, but the Library has been closed and replaced with Goblin." As if on queue, every single book morphs into a goblin who scurry off into the darkness like roaches.

How should the figure respond?

Tymewalk

Quote from: Fishmaelgooose goese "hhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHhonk" anddd flapsa winggs and caucuses all sorrsts of ruckiss
Books begin flying down as Goose causes chaos in the library. Their pages scatter as Goose's honking annoys and distracts other figures within the library.

The tall figure speaking to Goose would respond, if not for...
Quote from: Joyous Theta
Quote from: TymewalkThe figure still looms over Goose, repeating the same question.

Two goblins rise from the soil and face the figure. "We apologize for the inconvenience, but the Library has been closed and replaced with Goblin." As if on queue, every single book morphs into a goblin who scurry off into the darkness like roaches.

...the goblins.

The figure, although it has no facial expression, is clearly disgruntled. On second thought, "disgruntled" may not be strong enough of a word.

"I was unaware of any changes to the Library. According to the Directives, the Library is to remain open for all time." it announces.

Fishmael

ouns are they/she, pleas

Joyous Theta

Quote from: TymewalkBooks begin flying down as Goose causes chaos in the library. Their pages scatter as Goose's honking annoys and distracts other figures within the library.

...the goblins.

The figure, although it has no facial expression, is clearly disgruntled. On second thought, "disgruntled" may not be strong enough of a word.

"I was unaware of any changes to the Library. According to the Directives, the Library is to remain open for all time." it announces.

"Ah, well, regarding that, all plot related events and items are being removed as of goblin by order of goblin, and we apologize for not being quicker on the removal of 'the Directives'," one of the goblins explain, taking out a piece of paper and a pencil, "However, if you can happen to provide us any information upon 'the Directives', we are sure the information will be very helpful in identifing and goblining it."

Rekekka

Rebecca sifts around the deceased carcass of what was once known as the "Insanity" RPG, remembering that she has access to console commands (See earlier in the thread I am too lazy to fish it up) hoping to pull something out that would spice up this old dusty RPG. Maybe a cool new plot thread? Maybe a cool sword! Rebecca likes cool swords. Though she prefers the bow, she DID remember swinging around a demon sword that one time.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Fishmaelgoose bitesss somethingn.
Goose bites into... a large book.

The tall figure attempts to stop Goose, but it is too late. The book has now been bitten into.

Reality warps, casting the RPG far, far into the future...
Quote from: Joyous Theta
Quote from: TymewalkBooks begin flying down as Goose causes chaos in the library. Their pages scatter as Goose's honking annoys and distracts other figures within the library.

...the goblins.

"Ah, well, regarding that, all plot related events and items are being removed as of goblin by order of goblin, and we apologize for not being quicker on the removal of 'the Directives'," one of the goblins explain, taking out a piece of paper and a pencil, "However, if you can happen to provide us any information upon 'the Directives', we are sure the information will be very helpful in identifing and goblining it."

The tall figure gazes at the goblin. It seems quite upset with this concept of "goblining".
Quote from: Fell RekekkaRebecca sifts around the deceased carcass of what was once known as the "Insanity" RPG, remembering that she has access to console commands (See earlier in the thread I am too lazy to fish it up) hoping to pull something out that would spice up this old dusty RPG. Maybe a cool new plot thread? Maybe a cool sword! Rebecca likes cool swords. Though she prefers the bow, she DID remember swinging around a demon sword that one time.
Rebecca picks up the Infinity Sword. A long blade made up of one strip that loops back on itself, it symbolizes how some things simply never end, even after 1999 days and numerous hiatuses.

Rekekka

"Lame." Rebecca responds as she throws the infinity sword behind her.

This, in response, causes the sword to change. What it will change to I will totally not send a DM to Tymewalk over Discord no sir.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Quote from: Fell Rekekka"Lame." Rebecca responds as she throws the infinity sword behind her.

This, in response, causes the sword to change. What it will change to I will totally not send a DM to Tymewalk over Discord no sir.
As the sword tumbles along the ground, it shifts into the Alhazard, the Dark Blade of Chaos, from Langrisser.

Langrisser reference??

Rekekka

"Huh. Neat." Rebecca picks up the sword and then proceeds to explore the area. It's been awhile, maybe something new has happened. Perhaps someone new bad guy to beat up? Some new unspeakable force that she was not aware of? What ever the case is... She begins to walk.

Oh yeah Priscilla walks with her too. She's here as well. (Perhaps not in the old time line but this is new so...)
"Go to Brazil."

Joyous Theta

"Ah, please don't be jealous of the goblined," the goblin says, figuring the reason why the tall figure is upset is because it hasn't been goblined yet, "We've already goblined you. Take a goblin for yourself." The goblin takes out a goblin and shows the figure its own reflection in the goblin, revealing to it that it is actually just 3.72 goblins stacked on top of each other.

-

The Alhazard, the Dark Blade of Chaos, from Langrisser turns into the Goblin, the Dark Goblin of Goblin, from Goblin, before leaping out of Rebecca's hands and scurrying off in an attempt to avoid becoming plot relevant.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Fell Rekekka"Huh. Neat." Rebecca picks up the sword and then proceeds to explore the area. It's been awhile, maybe something new has happened. Perhaps someone new bad guy to beat up? Some new unspeakable force that she was not aware of? What ever the case is... She begins to walk.

Oh yeah Priscilla walks with her too. She's here as well. (Perhaps not in the old time line but this is new so...)
She walks a lonely road, the only one that she has ever known. Don't know where it goes, but it's only her so she walks alone.

Well she has Priscilla too I guess. That's pretty based.

As she walks, she encounters a strange man, sitting in a long robe..."
Quote from: Joyous Theta"Ah, please don't be jealous of the goblined," the goblin says, figuring the reason why the tall figure is upset is because it hasn't been goblined yet, "We've already goblined you. Take a goblin for yourself." The goblin takes out a goblin and shows the figure its own reflection in the goblin, revealing to it that it is actually just 3.72 goblins stacked on top of each other.

-

The Alhazard, the Dark Blade of Chaos, from Langrisser turns into the Goblin, the Dark Goblin of Goblin, from Goblin, before leaping out of Rebecca's hands and scurrying off in an attempt to avoid becoming plot relevant.
Fool! The Alhazard can not be goblined! The goblins are punished for their insolence.

Rekekka

Rebecca motions for Priscilla to stop, just in case this guy might be a danger. Rebecca then draws her bow (It's the Brave Bow because she's a brave girl and it allows her to attack twice) and begins to approach the man.

"Who are you?"
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Quote from: Fell RekekkaRebecca motions for Priscilla to stop, just in case this guy might be a danger. Rebecca then draws her bow (It's the Brave Bow because she's a brave girl and it allows her to attack twice) and begins to approach the man.

"Who are you?"
"Me? Heh... you're really approaching me so carelessly, eh? Twelve." the man replies.

Joyous Theta

Quote from: Tymewalk"Me? Heh... you're really approaching me so carelessly, eh? Twelve." the man replies.

As if by command twelve goblins suddenly fall from the sky and smack everyone on the head

Rekekka

"...Twelve?" Rebecca doesn't understand. What did he mean by that? Regardless, Rebecca continues to stand her ground, "W-well whatever, I asked a question, who are you?"
"Go to Brazil."

Joyous Theta

Quote from: Fell Rekekka"...Twelve?" Rebecca doesn't understand. What did he mean by that? Regardless, Rebecca continues to stand her ground, "W-well whatever, I asked a question, who are you?"

Another twelve goblins fall from the sky when Rebecca says twelve. These ones however fall into a stack and make a very loud accordion noise.

Quote from: TymewalkFool! The Alhazard can not be goblined! The goblins are punished for their insolence.

To stop the goblins from their continued goblining, the punishment applies to every single goblin that currently exists and ever will exist. Their punishment shall be that they have to fight a monster, and according to my handy notesheet that monster shall be...

...Oh...

...Oh dear...

Well, uh, bad news, there are now an exponentially increasing number of goblins covering every inch of the universe that will probably wind up condensing the entire thing into another big bang.

sans_minecraft_epic_gamer

it's-a me, wario! gotta take the elevator to get to the bottom floor... i know the ride is pretty long, so imma gonna eat some oreos along the way. hopefully nothing crazy happens.
did you know? in undertale, sans's right eye is not actually yellow or blue, but rather green? tobias couldn't figure out how to render the color green however, which is why it displays as no color at all.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Rekekka"...Twelve?" Rebecca doesn't understand. What did he mean by that? Regardless, Rebecca continues to stand her ground, "W-well whatever, I asked a question, who are you?"
"Twelve was the number of times I would have been able to kill you just now... you should really be less careless."

"Well, anyways," he says, "I'm nobody in particular. I'm just a forgotten spirit from long ago... but it seems like you're here for a reason, aren't you?"
Quote from: Joyous ThetaTo stop the goblins from their continued goblining, the punishment applies to every single goblin that currently exists and ever will exist. Their punishment shall be that they have to fight a monster, and according to my handy notesheet that monster shall be...

...Oh...

...Oh dear...

Well, uh, bad news, there are now an exponentially increasing number of goblins covering every inch of the universe that will probably wind up condensing the entire thing into another big bang.
Oh no.

Oh no.

You know, I didn't really prepare myself for full-on goblinification of the entire universe. But seeing as how it's now happening, I suppose I should keep track of it...

GOBLINIFICATION AT 0.5%
Quote from: sans_minecraft_epic_gamerit's-a me, wario! gotta take the elevator to get to the bottom floor... i know the ride is pretty long, so imma gonna eat some oreos along the way. hopefully nothing crazy happens.
Wario rides a super long elevator that takes FOREVER to get to the bottom floor. Like, three months! It's ridiculous how long this elevator is, so good thing Wario had those Oreos with him, or he might have gotten hungry.

At the very bottom of the elevator though, Wario finally reaches it.

The Bottom Floor.

In all its majesty, the Bottom Floor stands before Wario.

Wario can see huge concrete hallways stretching out before him - all kept perfectly clean, after all these years. The Bottom Floor looks like it was once home to a number of people - but now, it remains empty. Notice boards along the walls are completely barren, and the clocks are all missing hands. The term "liminal space" comes to mind for Wario. Wario must be the first person to reach the Bottom Floor in years.

Scratchykit

Aight ima sign up

Name: Flip Skinkflox Bloosh
Appearance: Orange anthropomorphic cat with peach splotches all over his fur and blonde hair covering his left eye. Blue eyes. Always seen wearing blue pants and a red T-shirt. His appearance in a drawing may slightly remind you of a crappy old scratch bitmap drawing that's highly saturated.
Inventory (not too many items please): Dodgeball, his claws (because he is a cat and still has those)
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Tymewalk

Quote from: Scratchykit-Iz-LucybusAight ima sign up

Name: Flip Skinkflox Bloosh
Appearance: Orange anthropomorphic cat with peach splotches all over his fur and blonde hair covering his left eye. Blue eyes. Always seen wearing blue pants and a red T-shirt. His appearance in a drawing may slightly remind you of a crappy old scratch bitmap drawing that's highly saturated.
Inventory (not too many items please): Dodgeball, his claws (because he is a cat and still has those)
Accepted.