News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP (Ended)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Aug 06, 2020, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyous Theta

Something slowly gnaws on the enemies floating within the sky, eating at their life and potentially causing a few of them to suddenly plummet to the ground, dead, while Factory Worker Abbigail watches with binoculars off in the distance.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaSomething slowly gnaws on the enemies floating within the sky, eating at their life and potentially causing a few of them to suddenly plummet to the ground, dead, while Factory Worker Abbigail watches with binoculars off in the distance.
Camembert Cobra, Martin the Water Cooler, Sausage Snake, and some of the robots, end up dying this way. ;)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron tries to find ???.
If he does, he tells a few of his friends to rescue the people locked up.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron tries to find ???.
If he does, he tells a few of his friends to rescue the people locked up.
Byron does find ???, very high in the sky.

However, he also finds a VERY tall skyscraper that could be used to get to him. ;)

Right Hand: "There aren't any people locked up."
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

"That's good. I need an elytra and some fireworks."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"That's good. I need an elytra and some fireworks."
Right Hand: "Sure thing. (gives fireworks and elytra to Byron)"

Grape Guy: "(to Right Hand) What are you doing?!"

Right Hand: "What are YOU doing?! Ever since the battle in that guy's lab, you've been acting like a reclusive basket case! What is going on?!"

Grape Guy: "It's all my fault all of this has happened. Jerald disappearing, the guy knowing about this dimension, you, Left Hand, Golfer Man, and I getting captured, the list goes on."

Right Hand: "What even brought this on in the first place? This isn't your fault."

Grape Guy: "If you think this wasn't my fault...then you don't know anything about me."

(obligatory ;))

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Whatever."

Byron equips the elytra and flies to the top of the skyscraper.

-

"Yeah, it's YOUR fault. But you should be taking responsibility for what you've done instead of skulking at a corner! Defeat what you have created!"
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Whatever."

Byron equips the elytra and flies to the top of the skyscraper.
Byron does that. ;)

Right Hand: "What are you talking about, Grape Guy?"

Grape Guy: "I've been saying it at the TOP OF MY NONEXISTENT LUNGS THIS WHOLE TIME! The code is why all this has happened! I've been editing the code!"

Right Hand: "Just stop editing it, then!"

Grape Guy: "It's not that easy. You see...after I was given this computer, it was infected by a computer virus that forces me to edit it or else I'll die. That's why I didn't want Byron to take the source code. I didn't want him to get linked with the computer!"

Darty: "Even with the virus, you don't have to use this computer for helping the bad guys, you can use it for good. I have an idea. (points to Volcano Valley)"

Grape Guy: "What? Why are you pointing to-Waiiit, I know what your idea is, and I LIKE IT!"

Joyous Theta

Factory Worker Abbigail, watching ??? and the dying robots with her binoculars, heads inside and calls him on a Phone Abbigail.

-

"Hey what's going on?" Detective Abbigail says, looking away from the rain and towards Grape Guy and OP Man.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaFactory Worker Abbigail, watching ??? and the dying robots with her binoculars, heads inside and calls him on a Phone Abbigail.

-

"Hey what's going on?" Detective Abbigail says, looking away from the rain and towards Grape Guy and OP Man.
Grape Guy: "A developing plan is what's happening! Want to help us?" ;)

Joyous Theta

Factory Worker Abbigail waits to see if she gets any response.

"Probably doesn't even have a phone, why do I bother..." she mumbles to herself.

-

"A developing plan?" Detective Abbigail says, "I'm not sure what that is but that doesn't sound like a mystery to me, unless finding out the plan is the mystery!" She slaps Grape Guy, "Tell me your plan!"

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaFactory Worker Abbigail waits to see if she gets any response.

"Probably doesn't even have a phone, why do I bother..." she mumbles to herself.

-

"A developing plan?" Detective Abbigail says, "I'm not sure what that is but that doesn't sound like a mystery to me, unless finding out the plan is the mystery!" She slaps Grape Guy, "Tell me your plan!"
???: "Hello, who is this?"

-

Grape Guy: "Well, the only part of the plan we have so far is to make all the volcanoes in Volcano Valley erupt using my computer. Other than that, we don't have much of the plan thought of yet." ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron calls Grape Guy.

"I shall lure them there."

Byron then made another clone of himself, B#.

"A sacrifice must be made."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron calls Grape Guy.

"I shall lure them there."

Byron then made another clone of himself, B#.

"A sacrifice must be made."
Grape Guy: "We don't need to lure them there." ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Oh cool."
/kill B#
Grape Guy: "So, you think you could help us with the rest of the plan?" ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Tell me more about it."
Grape Guy: "That's all we have so far: Getting the volcanoes to erupt." ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Are you sure they will be eliminated at that spot?"
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Are you sure they will be eliminated at that spot?"
Darty: "(facepalm) We're not going to get the enemies to go to Volcano Valley!"

(obligatory ;))

Joyous Theta

"Hello, is this, uh, question marks?" Factory Worker Abbigail asks.

-

"So, you're going to get Volcano Valley to go to the enemies?" Detective Abbigail says, "This doesn't seem like much of a mystery to me, I think I'm kind of irrelevant to this non-mystery situation due to the lack of mysteries so I'll just go back to my regular task of nothing."

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous Theta"Hello, is this, uh, question marks?" Factory Worker Abbigail asks.

-

"So, you're going to get Volcano Valley to go to the enemies?" Detective Abbigail says, "This doesn't seem like much of a mystery to me, I think I'm kind of irrelevant to this non-mystery situation due to the lack of mysteries so I'll just go back to my regular task of nothing."
???: "That's not my name but I guess you could call me that." ;)

-

Darty: "NO, NO, NO! We're going to get the volcanoes to erupt so that the lava will fly into the air and hit the enemies!"

Joyous Theta

"Well, uh, whatever you call yourself then, I think you should probably leave because well, this universe isn't going to be lasting very long and I really would rather not see you go down with it."

-

"And you want to hit them with the volcanoes, despite them being nowhere near the volcanoes?" Detective Abbigail asks, "Brilliant if so, if I was a detective I would have a hard time being able to trace the murderer if the victim was murdered from an entirely different room! How can I help?"

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous Theta"Well, uh, whatever you call yourself then, I think you should probably leave because well, this universe isn't going to be lasting very long and I really would rather not see you go down with it."

-

"And you want to hit them with the volcanoes, despite them being nowhere near the volcanoes?" Detective Abbigail asks, "Brilliant if so, if I was a detective I would have a hard time being able to trace the murderer if the victim was murdered from an entirely different room! How can I help?"
???: "Nonsense. I'm the person who's trying to take over this dimension, so I won't let it get destroyed."

-

Darty: "Well, you could help us with the rest of the plan." ;)

Joyous Theta

"I'm afraid that's not something you can prevent at this point, sorry." Factory Worker Abbigail looks outside at small towers being built across the land, one of which coming directly out of the pond, "They're already preparing for the final step in the jumblfication of the universe, and well, you might have noticed some of the side-effects of that, especially so high up."

Factory Worker Abbigail thinks to herself for a moment.

"So, you should leave. I'm staying here, since that's just my final purpose. But you have a different purpose to fulfill, and I wish you luck on your conquest of other universes."

-

"Okay, what's the rest of the plan for me to help with?"