News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 16384, we advance!

Started by gilbert_given_TBG, Jun 07, 2021, 02:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nihonium

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGnh!roll 2 6
You roll 2d6, and get: 5, 3
Due to the migration of the TBGs, development of Nihonium has ceased permanently.
---------------
Nihonium (version 0.14)
A bot for the TBGs.
Currently offline, forever.
Threads parsed: []

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

realicraft

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI wonder how do you get a tuple by magic functions
if you're referring to nh!dice, it just splits the command by spaces, so "nh!dice 2 6" would be parsed as
[nh!dice] [2] [6]
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: realicraft
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI wonder how do you get a tuple by magic functions
if you're referring to nh!dice, it just splits the command by spaces, so "nh!dice 2 6" would be parsed as
[nh!dice] [2] [6]

No not that

iwantpie21

The next post will be about pie. If not, the 9001 ways to order a pizza needs to be bumped.
if you see this, i want pie.
(woah man you can scroll signatures now HOW COOL IS THAT)

play my rpgs PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pizzeria RPG: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=5924
randomness RPG: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6161
my scratch:
https://scratch.mit.edu/users/iwantpie21/

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

realicraft

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGnh!roll 2 6

not my roll
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '6</p><p>not'congrats
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

The vile and despicable K. Rool has ape-napped the Kongs and stolen Donkey Kong's banana hoard! It's up to DK to rescue his friends, reclaim the Golden Bananas and save his homeland from certain doom. Controlling five different Kongs, you'll explore amazingly immense worlds as you battle Kremlings, solve puzzles and conquer a barrelful of mini-games. Powerhouse graphics are fueled by the N64 Expansion Pak (included), producing awesome special effects and explosions to make your eyes pop. Fun for up to four players*, Donkey Kong 64 is one beast of a game.

So stop dragging your knuckles and turn the page—it's time to get down to monkey business.

*Note: Players must rescue at least one Kong and find one crown before the multiplayer mode becomes available.
hi!

solitaire

home page for the old low bandwidth site for donkey kong 64
hi!