News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Tappy Tap Adventures (TBG Edition)

Started by Pricey12345, Jun 05, 2020, 05:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsJodelle finishes looking for things that could be used to make stronger and more magical wands. (8/8) She finds a Chunk of Copper Ore, some little Bits of Silver Ore, and a Magical Flower Seed.

Jodelle continues training with the travelling wizard. (5/15) (due to assists)

She also opens up the tin can with a mystery item inside, figuring whatever's inside could help her in the future.
I'm not sure if you saw this so I'm reposting it
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Joyous Theta

Sammy unholds the laser cannon and sings a crit note for Pro Gamer and Trebonth, before continuing to research catapult ammunition (11+1=12/24) and looking into the new uses for new revelations (22+1=23/30?), all while following the footprints (6+1=7/10), whittling wood into something (5+1=6/16), and scribbling down stuff (5+1+2=8/19).

And of course, two assistive tin cans for Pricey and Jodelle.

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsShe also opens up the tin can with a mystery item inside, figuring whatever's inside could help her in the future.

i didn't actually put anything in the tin cans and kinda expected the receivers to just make up whatever they wanted inside if they wanted to open them uhhhhhhhhh...

Jodelle finds uh...

This tiny... thing...?

sparkycinnamon

Jodelle continues training with the travelling wizard while also looking at that...thing...she got in that tin can. (7/15 due to assists)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Faressain

Trebonth looks for where he could get a silver ring (9/30), better sword (9/30) and better shield (9/30), copying Aztecs (18/40) and tunneling down... into underground (13/50).

He also gives +1 CP token each to Jodelle and to Pricey, then carries on destroying the mechanical noob via giving it ridiculously bad luck on defence roll, and stabbing it in the vital components to topple it and try causing its guard to go down for this turn.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Joyous Theta

Sammy aims the catapult at the noob mech with the intention using the force of the projectile to really knock that noob mech over after Trebonth stabs the vital components, before continuing to research catapult ammunition (12+1=13/24) and looking into the new uses for new revelations (23+1=24/30?), all while following the footprints (7+1=8/10), whittling wood into something (6+1=7/16), and scribbling down stuff (8+1+1=10/19).

And of course, two assistive tin cans for Trebonth and Jodelle.

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainTrebonth would attempt to sling himself onwards and climb up the mech, using the sword and a shield as a platform, to stab whoever controls it in head.

Trebonth looks for where he could get a silver ring (8/30), better sword (8/30) and better shield (8/30), copying Aztecs (17/40(+2 Pricey and Sammy)) and tunneling down... into underground (12/50).

And then he gives an assistive +2 CP, stolen from Defeat The Alliancemodder Changing Flasks attempt to make their Framework better, for Pro Gamer and Sammy.
"Hey, you'd want to start with something simple, like 10-15 CP charges."
This mech's head is quite deep however you still deal 72 damage to the noob mech.
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingPro Gamer attempts to summon an Nvidia RTX Rifle. If successful, use it on the Noob Miniboss. If unsuccessful, attack normally.
You deal 87 damage to the noob mech.

The Nvidia RTX Rifle can take 25~30 TP to obtain which it starts at 1/30.
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsJodelle finishes looking for things that could be used to make stronger and more magical wands. (8/8) She finds a Chunk of Copper Ore, some little Bits of Silver Ore, and a Magical Flower Seed.

Jodelle continues training with the travelling wizard. (5/15) (due to assists)

She also opens up the tin can with a mystery item inside, figuring whatever's inside could help her in the future.
I'm not sure if you saw this so I'm reposting it
I missed the post while I was updating however you obtained 4 copper ore, 2 silver ore and a magical flower seed while those are used for 20~30 TP tinkers
Quote from: Joyous ThetaSammy unholds the laser cannon and sings a crit note for Pro Gamer and Trebonth, before continuing to research catapult ammunition (11+1=12/24) and looking into the new uses for new revelations (22+1=23/30?), all while following the footprints (6+1=7/10), whittling wood into something (5+1=6/16), and scribbling down stuff (5+1+2=8/19).

And of course, two assistive tin cans for Pricey and Jodelle.

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsShe also opens up the tin can with a mystery item inside, figuring whatever's inside could help her in the future.

i didn't actually put anything in the tin cans and kinda expected the receivers to just make up whatever they wanted inside if they wanted to open them uhhhhhhhhh...

Jodelle finds uh...

This tiny... thing...?
You unhold the laser cannon for now and you use up 5 MP to give 10% bonus crit rate on Trebonth and the Pro Gamer and the tin can Jodelle saw inside is a thing.
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsJodelle continues training with the travelling wizard while also looking at that...thing...she got in that tin can. (7/15 due to assists)
You look at the thing.
Quote from: FaressainTrebonth looks for where he could get a silver ring (9/30), better sword (9/30) and better shield (9/30), copying Aztecs (18/40) and tunneling down... into underground (13/50).

He also gives +1 CP token each to Jodelle and to Pricey, then carries on destroying the mechanical noob via giving it ridiculously bad luck on defence roll, and stabbing it in the vital components to topple it and try causing its guard to go down for this turn.
You deal 67 damage to the noob mech.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaSammy aims the catapult at the noob mech with the intention using the force of the projectile to really knock that noob mech over after Trebonth stabs the vital components, before continuing to research catapult ammunition (12+1=13/24) and looking into the new uses for new revelations (23+1=24/30?), all while following the footprints (7+1=8/10), whittling wood into something (6+1=7/16), and scribbling down stuff (8+1+1=10/19).

And of course, two assistive tin cans for Trebonth and Jodelle.
The catapult will aim at the noob mech.

End of Turn Battle:

I slash the noob mech dealing 29 damage before I give an +1 token to Trebonth and Sammy.

Something big incoming... 6/50
My brain thinks of something interesting... 8/40 (+1 from Sammy and Trebonth)
Another thing I have in mind... 10/30
Something interesting in my mind... 8/25?

Ally Action: The men at arms deals a total of 50 damage to the noob heavy knight, giving 2 stacks of poison then the slimes deals a total of 25 damage while the catapult fires at the noob mech for 110 damage and the blast hits the noob heavy knights for 43 damage then the blue fluffy dragon hits the noob heavy knight for 35 damage, the weak knight hits it for  14 damage and the weak mage fireballs at it for 65 damage, frying it. The weak priest hits the noob heavy knight for 18 damage, the weak rogue stabs it for 22 damage then the assassin stabs it for 16 damage and the ninja removes stealth, stabs it for 148 which dies.
Total damage: 475

Enemy Action: The noob mech hates being alone before it hits the weak priest for 31 damage.

[1] Pricey12345 Level 7 HP 100/100 (Recovers 2% HP per turn) MP 43/43 Min-Attack 63 Max-Attack 73 (10% chance of giving Poison 1 to an enemy due to the Iron/Lead Sword) Defence 32 Crit rate 25%+10% for 1 turn Power Bonus: +6% DEF Class: Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 5/5 (50% Power Boost Toggled? OFF)

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 7 HP 209/209 (185) Min-Attack 85 (+7) Max-Attack 118 (+10) Defence 27 (+2) Crit rate 30%+10% for 3 turns (5% extra critical damage) Power bonus: 13% HP, 9% ATT and 11% DEF (2% reduced damage from magic) Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Sammy the Slime Level 7 HP 67/67 MP 80/84 (+1 MP per turn) Min-Attack 52 Max-Attack 68 Defence 15 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 5 MP and gives +10% crit to 2 players for 3 turns), Charge Spell (Costs 10 MP Gives 5 allies double attack but takes 10% of their health as damage and will be used for 1 attack) Super Spell: Heaven's Ballad 5/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn) [Joyous Theta]

[4] The Professional Gamer Level 7 HP 136/136 MP 66/66 Min-Attack 99 Max-Attack 129 Defence 28 Crit rate 22%+10% for 3 turns Dodge rate: 10% (-5% if successfully dodged next turn but resets the following turn or being damaged) Class Professional Gamer Super Spell: Pro Gamer Move 5/5? Takes 12% less damage from magical attacks but takes 12% from ranged, +20% chance for an extra item or loot from enemies and loot container however 10% chance of extra item if Balance scale is pushed slightly forward or behind the enemies, 40% chance for 25% bonus dodge and 20% DEF after being hit after the enemy attack [IncendiaryGaming]

[5] Jodelle Level 7 HP 72/72 MP 114/114 Min-Attack 74 Max-Attack 111 Defence 16 Crit rate 5% Class Mage Super Spell: Magic Blast 5/5 Earns 1% extra gold from enemy deaths while this player is active, 10% chance of taking half the damage dealt after an party member takes damage from the enemy (Psychical attacks which absorbs takes full instead of 150% damage), takes 50% extra damage from psychical attacks and 15% less ATT when under 10% HP (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for 1 less turn)
Spells: Magic Beam (uses up 10 MP to deal 25% extra damage), Splitting Magic Spark (uses up 6 MP for 2 targets and 10 MP for the maximum of 3 targets for base damage)[cheesyfriedeggs]

Equipment link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lwfhAk8ZVUVGJqQTlZX-MZIc5_OceFXMkOWQ_dbcUtg/edit?usp=sharing
All new items gets 10% power

Stage 3 Miniboss time

Balance Scales:

Player ====O==== Enemy
Ally ====O==== Enemy

Money: 670 Gold (+1% from Jodelle's passive)

Enemies:

Noob Mech [Miniboss] HP 635/1000 ATT 60 (Sometimes hits 2 targets) DEF 40 Foot Smash 1/4 Beam of Death 1/7

Allies:
Men at Arms Level 6 HP: 82/82 (x5) ATT: 39 (+3) DEF: 27 (All stats are for 1 unit each) +10% ATT 25% chance to poison enemies via their rusted blades (and chance to stack until hitting Poison 5) [Damage/Meatshield Ally]
Pillowed Tin Can Catapult Tower Level 6 Durability: 320/320 ATT: 150 (50% AoE damage to 2~3 targets currently) DEF: 38 Spawns a slime every 3 turns +5% Slime HP [Utility Hybrid Ally (Spawns slimes which are meatshields)]
Catapult Fire: 0/2
Slime Spawn: 2/3 (Can make a Green or a Blue Slime appear with a cap of 4 slimes
Green: HP: 61+3 ATT: 32 DEF 8
Blue: HP: 76+3 ATT: 40 DEF: 12)
Green Slime HP: 64/64 ATT: 32 DEF: 8
Blue Slime HP: 79/79 (x3) ATT: 40 DEF: 12
(Deployed Slimes: 4 CAPPED)

The blue fluffy dragon Level 6 HP 175/175 ATT 78 DEF 34 (It's skills are yet to be shown and it's able to heal other allies) [All-Rounder Ally]
Weak Knight Level 6 HP 120/120 ATT 46 DEF 30 [Damage/Tank Ally]
Weak Mage Level 6 HP 54/54 MP 48/48 ATT 65 DEF 17 Spells: Fireball (2 MP, 50% damage from ATT) [Damage Ally]
Weak Priest Level 6 HP 39/70 MP 40/40 ATT 50 DEF 19 Spells: Heal (4 MP, Heals for 20% HP) [Support Ally]
Weak Rouge Level 6 HP 75/75 ATT 54 DEF 21 Special: Has a 50% chance of earning 25% gold after killing an enemy. (Sticky Hand equipped) [Damage Ally]
Assassin Level 6 HP 88/88 ATT 48 DEF 20 Special: Crit Mastery I: 30% chance of dealing 3x critical damage per attack
Ninja Level 6 HP 88/88 ATT 48 (+20% extra damage for 3 attacks) DEF 20 10% chance to avoid attack (+10% evasion for 3 turns) Special: Stealth: Hides itself to make it's rate of avoiding attacks to 30% and if it attacks while on stealth, it deals 2.5x damage to the enemy (Is on stealth)

Neutral:
None atm

Shop:
Healing Potion Price: 10 Gold

Other/Utilities:
Multicolored Tin Can Dagger Mushroom: Can be used to latch on the enemy to drain 10% of it's current HP depending on the regen stat and if it got 10% or more regen, reduces 10% regen instead however minibosses and bosses are unaffected (Not currently latching on anything)

NPCs:
None atm

Legendary Items/Boss Drops
Nubcaik: Current holder: Sammy. Can be used for 100% HP and adds 10% Min/Max Attack and Defence for 3 turns also it can be used on the allies and other players for same effects and it's passive is a permanent 10 HP increase for players. COOLDOWN: 5/5

Laser Cannon: Current holder: Sammy. Fires an laser which deals massive damage (5x Max ATT) on an enemy but deals 2.5x damage when used on minibosses and bosses and it's passive is a permanent 5 Min+Max ATT increase for players. COOLDOWN: 0/5

Pendant of Treasure Hunting: More likely to see Chestersons
In a small town where the massive volcano is... https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3664

An adventure game where we fight stuff...
https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=5512

I'm also Pricey12345#5037 on Discord

Incendiary

Quote from: Pricey12345
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingPro Gamer attempts to summon an Nvidia RTX Rifle. If successful, use it on the Noob Miniboss. If unsuccessful, attack normally.
You deal 87 damage to the noob mech.

The Nvidia RTX Rifle can take 25~30 TP to obtain which it starts at 1/30
Uhh, do I have what I need or not? I don't see a TP value anywhere.

Attack the miniboss in the meantime.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Joyous Theta

Sammy slaps the Noob Mech, before continuing to research catapult ammunition (13+1=14/24) and looking into the new uses for new revelations (24+1=25/30?), all while finally reaching the end of the trail to find the old boot responsible for it and equipping said old boot (increases max health and max attack) (8+1+1=10/10), whittling wood into something (7+1=8/16), and scribbling down stuff (10+1=11/19).

Also assistive tin can for Pro Gamer and Pricey.

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingUhh, do I have what I need or not? I don't see a TP value anywhere.

Not sure why it's being called TP since as far as I remember it's never been called TP up to this point but basically they're saying you have to use the charging mechanic in order to summon your rifle (basically it's what the numbers in everyone's posts are, every post you make you increase the left number of all your charges by one until it reaches the right number). They're suggesting you use the charge mechanic to summon your rifle for 30 turns, but you can summon it for any more or less turns and it'll vary in power depending on how long you do so.

Incendiary

Okay...

Pro Gamer begins to charge the summon for the rifle and focuses on it as hard as possible.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

sparkycinnamon

Jodelle continues training with the traveling wizard. (9/15 due to assists) ;)

Faressain

Trebonth looks for where he could get a silver ring (9/30), better sword (9/30) and better shield (9/30), copying Aztecs (19/40(+1 Pricey)) and tunneling down... into underground (15 (+1 Sammy)/50).

He also assists Pro Gamer with spare cartridge and Sammy with a slimeball (+1 each)

Trebonth jump-slashes the Noob Mech menace.

Quote from: Joyous ThetaSammy slaps the Noob Mech, before continuing to research catapult ammunition (13+1=14/24) and looking into the new uses for new revelations (24+1=25/30?), all while finally reaching the end of the trail to find the old boot responsible for it and equipping said old boot (increases max health and max attack) (8+1+1=10/10), whittling wood into something (7+1=8/16), and scribbling down stuff (10+1=11/19).

Also assistive tin can for Pro Gamer and Pricey.

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingUhh, do I have what I need or not? I don't see a TP value anywhere.

Not sure why it's being called TP since as far as I remember it's never been called TP up to this point but basically they're saying you have to use the charging mechanic in order to summon your rifle (basically it's what the numbers in everyone's posts are, every post you make you increase the left number of all your charges by one until it reaches the right number). They're suggesting you use the charge mechanic to summon your rifle for 30 turns, but you can summon it for any more or less turns and it'll vary in power depending on how long you do so.

Don't forget about assistive charges (Those are +1 to any charge you want to make, you can give two for free each post). Remember, you have 3 tinker slots and 2 summon slots.

Those slots are separate from attacking/action prompt.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Incendiary

Pricey12345

[I'M STILL HERE]

I was wondering if I would revive this game since I've ditched it way past the year and it will be back soon...ish
In a small town where the massive volcano is... https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3664

An adventure game where we fight stuff...
https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=5512

I'm also Pricey12345#5037 on Discord

Incendiary

Joyous Theta

I'd probably have to figure out what I'm doing again and the TBGs have been extra dead lately so there's no guarantee anybody else will show up but I'd like to rejoin.