Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

If this gets a Post ID of 0, we advance! (Page 6) / TBG / Text Based Games Forums
Welcome to the TBG Forums!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

For the best site experience: please use the HTTPS versions of the forums. Your browser should display a padlock in the URL if successful.
You may click on "Forums Home" if you are not already on an HTTPS connection.

#126 2021-Jun-07  13:18:37

SuperKamekArea
TBGer
Website

Re: If this gets a Post ID of 0, we advance!

I tried google chrome and opera and edge, they suck, they don't even get 100/100 on the acid3 test

Screenshot20201201at.png
PLEASE READ FULL SIGGY! How? Press SHIFT + DOWN to scroll this siggy if you use the ScratchStyle Style and google chrome, With internet explorer, press F7 to turn on Caret browsing, and then click my siggy, and then press the arrow keys to navigate through my siggy, then press F7 again to turn it off when your done, Unlock the rest of this signature by purchasing the DLC! Purchase DLC? (Y/n)y
47814.png
I am on scratch! Click here to see my scratch account!KtyFjj6.pngezgifcomoptimize3.gif
anibar.gif
new.gif Added ie remover buttons that advertise it will break your pc

#127 2021-Jun-07  13:23:29

Byron_Inc_TBG
TBGer
Website

yee

costume3.png
My life is just an infinite loop of doing homework.
It only contains school, TBGs, watching YouTube, Minecraft (slowly disappearing) and my very little knowledge about coding.
Trust me, I'm a boring person.

#128 2021-Jun-07  14:03:14

SuperKamekArea
TBGer
Website

here's acid 3 in ie11
85NxqBI.png
and here it is ie8
CIUBykm.png
and here it is in chrome/edge/opera
JlTcKpk.png

Last edited by SuperKamekArea (2021-Jun-07  15:19:53)

Screenshot20201201at.png
PLEASE READ FULL SIGGY! How? Press SHIFT + DOWN to scroll this siggy if you use the ScratchStyle Style and google chrome, With internet explorer, press F7 to turn on Caret browsing, and then click my siggy, and then press the arrow keys to navigate through my siggy, then press F7 again to turn it off when your done, Unlock the rest of this signature by purchasing the DLC! Purchase DLC? (Y/n)y
47814.png
I am on scratch! Click here to see my scratch account!KtyFjj6.pngezgifcomoptimize3.gif
anibar.gif

#129 2021-Jun-07  14:26:40

Byron_Inc_TBG
TBGer
Website

note that i dont really care if it fails
I just feel comfortable using chrome

Last edited by Byron_Inc_TBG (2021-Jun-07  14:27:11)

costume3.png
It only contains school, TBGs, watching YouTube, Minecraft (slowly disappearing) and my very little knowledge about coding.

#130 2021-Jun-07  15:22:13

SuperKamekArea
TBGer
Website

And just look at these developer tools, this is literally what they look like
ZeSX1pg.png

Screenshot20201201at.png
47814.png
anibar.gif

#131 2021-Jun-07  15:27:47

TonyBrown148
TBGer
Website

hi

In the beginning, everything was void, and J. H. W. H. Conway began to create numbers. Conway said, "Let there be two rules which bring forth all numbers large and small. This shall be the first rule: Every number corresponds to two sets of previously created numbers, such that no member of the left set is greater than or equal to any member of the right set. And the second rule shall be this: One number is less than or equal to another number if and only if no member of the first number's left set is greater than or equal to the second number, and no member of the second number's right set is less than or equal to the first number." And Conway examined these two rules he had made, and behold! They were very good.
And the first number was created from the void left set and the void right set. Conway called this number "zero," and said that it shall be a sign to separate positive numbers from negative numbers. Conway proved that zero was less than or equal to zero, and he saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the first day. On the next day, two more numbers were created, one with zero as its left set and one with zero as its right set. And Conway called the former number "one," and the latter he called "minus one." And he proved that minus one is less than but not equal to zero and zero is less than but not equal to one.  And the evening and the morning were the second day.
And Conway said, "Let the numbers be added to each other in this wise: The left set of the sum of the two numbers shall be the sums of all left parts of each number with the other; and in like manner the right set should be from the right parts, each according to its kind." Conway proved that every number plus zero is unchanged, and he saw that addition was good. And the evening and the morning were the third day.
And Conway said, "Let the negative of a number have as its sets the negatives of the number's opposite sets; and let subtraction be addition of the negative." And it was so. Conway proved that subtraction was the inverse of addition, and this was very good. And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

#132 2021-Jun-07  15:30:59

Byron_Inc_TBG
TBGer
Website

unknown.png

costume3.png

#133 2021-Jun-07  15:33:13

gilbert_given_TBG
TBGer

Byron_Inc_TBG wrote:

unknown.png

we all want to see the closure of 8192

I'm now living in a dangerous place.
(siggy too thick, scrolling is needed for #TeamScratchStyle)
Some of my esolangs I made: redirected here
Stuff I made: Smiley Code Decoder Word Shuffler List nBASIC PseudoSmiley Pybolge Unshrekton OLLY in Wenyan ESC JSC Shortcut to my sig editor TPSC Programmable Text Generator Why? Link to DWiki Link to esolangs.org Link to TIO List of nonsense programs Flerovium
*search up "Prototype Autonomous Management Agent".

#134 2021-Jun-07  15:45:18

Byron_Inc_TBG
TBGer
Website

indeed
report it

costume3.png

#135 2021-Jun-08  21:57:14

TonyBrown148
TBGer
Website

This is now the "If this gets a Post ID of X, we advance!" Hub

In the beginning, everything was void, and J. H. W. H. Conway began to create numbers. Conway said, "Let there be two rules which bring forth all numbers large and small. This shall be the first rule: Every number corresponds to two sets of previously created numbers, such that no member of the left set is greater than or equal to any member of the right set. And the second rule shall be this: One number is less than or equal to another number if and only if no member of the first number's left set is greater than or equal to the second number, and no member of the second number's right set is less than or equal to the first number." And Conway examined these two rules he had made, and behold! They were very good.
And the first number was created from the void left set and the void right set. Conway called this number "zero," and said that it shall be a sign to separate positive numbers from negative numbers. Conway proved that zero was less than or equal to zero, and he saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the first day. On the next day, two more numbers were created, one with zero as its left set and one with zero as its right set. And Conway called the former number "one," and the latter he called "minus one." And he proved that minus one is less than but not equal to zero and zero is less than but not equal to one.  And the evening and the morning were the second day.
And Conway said, "Let the numbers be added to each other in this wise: The left set of the sum of the two numbers shall be the sums of all left parts of each number with the other; and in like manner the right set should be from the right parts, each according to its kind." Conway proved that every number plus zero is unchanged, and he saw that addition was good. And the evening and the morning were the third day.
And Conway said, "Let the negative of a number have as its sets the negatives of the number's opposite sets; and let subtraction be addition of the negative." And it was so. Conway proved that subtraction was the inverse of addition, and this was very good. And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

#136 2021-Jun-08  22:25:51

TonyBrown148
TBGer
Website

updated a few more topics

#137 2021-Jun-09  01:33:48

Byron_Inc_TBG
TBGer
Website

add the reminders

costume3.png

#138 2021-Jun-09  01:40:23

gilbert_given_TBG
TBGer

This is our new Sandwich. This time, it's immortal.

Stuff I made: Smiley Code Decoder Word Shuffler List nBASIC PseudoSmiley Pybolge Unshrekton OLLY in Wenyan ESC JSC Shortcut to my sig editor TPSC Programmable Text Generator Why? Link to DWiki Link to esolangs.org Link to TIO List of nonsense programs Flerovium

#139 2021-Jun-09  01:53:26

Byron_Inc_TBG
TBGer
Website

e

costume3.png

#140 2021-Jun-09  02:00:36

realicraft
TBGer
Website

time to add gID(n) and race(n, 2^m) to the list of series' the bot supports

that's like six threads now (including 2^n, 3^n, fib(n), and 0)

the hardest part of justifying my decisions is sometimes even i don't know why i did that
___                                               
videos | Fighting Simulator 3: Subtitle | Calendar
16384 progress: ~15.77% @ 45d (0y 1m 14d) [07/21/2021] {2583/16384}
ProgBar02.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar11.pngProgBar29.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar05.pngProgBar07.png
ProgBar02.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar08.pngProgBar39.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar05.pngProgBar06.png
ProgBar02.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar50.pngProgBar44.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar49.png
47007.pngtongueneutralyikes

#141 2021-Jun-09  02:09:29

gilbert_given_TBG
TBGer

Programmable Text Generator!

https://tio.run/##7Rr9c9u29Wfzr0DYXEPaN … W@z9H2Lv3w

Last edited by gilbert_given_TBG (2021-Jun-10  02:20:21)

#142 2021-Jun-09  04:53:33

realicraft
TBGer
Website

The progression of various PostID threads
2^n

3^n

fib(n)

gID(n)

race(n, 2^m)

32, 16384
64, 16384
128, 16384
256, 16384
512, 16384
512, 32768
1024, 32768

Last edited by realicraft (2021-Jun-09  04:55:19)

the hardest part of justifying my decisions is sometimes even i don't know why i did that
___                                               
ProgBar02.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar11.pngProgBar29.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar05.pngProgBar07.png
ProgBar02.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar08.pngProgBar39.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar05.pngProgBar06.png
ProgBar02.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar50.pngProgBar44.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar00.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar01.pngProgBar49.png

#143 2021-Jun-09  10:54:04

TonyBrown148
TBGer
Website

gilbert_given_TBG wrote:

This is our new Sandwich. This time, it's immortal.

I agree

#144 2021-Jun-09  11:23:13

realicraft
TBGer
Website

the good ol' "forum game which has a goal that cannot be reached, so everyone just uses it to talk" thread

___                                               

#145 2021-Jun-09  13:02:03

TonyBrown148
TBGer
Website

BCSLC is now deprecated. Use SSLC instead.

Last edited by TonyBrown148 (2021-Jul-16  11:38:22)

#146 2021-Jun-09  13:06:09

solitare
TBGer
Website

TonyBrown148 wrote:

Braille Compressed Slimy Code (BCSLC)

smile smile TO smile tongue - a TO j
smile roll - diacritic on the following letter
neutral smile TO neutral tongue - k TO t
neutral roll - st
neutral cool - ar
sad smile to sad big_smile - u TO z, EXCLUDING w
sad lol - and
sad hmm - for
sad mad - of
sad wink - the
sad tongue - with
sad roll - ing
sad cool - ble
yikes smile

there is no w code

shift+down for more signature if using scratchstyle
tbgbannere.png
?k7slx=platform.png47242.png
i'm a user who does things. my scratch account is -gge.
i dont really know what to put here
why is there no [center] tag in the tbg's
64lu
(removed by copper fish - offensive)

#147 2021-Jun-09  13:07:57

Byron_Inc_TBG
TBGer
Website

i'm already tired of seeing smileys

costume3.png

#148 2021-Jun-10  09:39:52

realicraft
TBGer
Website

tongue

___                                               

#149 2021-Jun-10  13:10:50

TonyBrown148
TBGer
Website

The Standard Slimy Code (SSLC)

Braille-Based Alphabet
smile smile to smile tongue - A to J
neutral smile to neutral tongue - K to T
sad smile to sad big_smile - U to Z, excluding W
sad lol - and
sad hmm - for
sad mad - of
sad wink - the
sad tongue - with
yikes smile to yikes big_smile - ch, gh, sh, th, wh
yikes lol - ed
yikes hmm - er
yikes mad - ou
yikes wink - ow
yikes tongue - w
big_smile smile - ea
big_smile neutral - bb
big_smile sad - cc
big_smile yikes - st
big_smile big_smile - en
big_smile lol - ff
big_smile hmm - gg
big_smile mad - ar
big_smile wink - in
big_smile tongue - ing

Punctuations
lol smile - comma
lol neutral - period
lol sad - question mark
lol yikes - exclamation mark
lol big_smile - colon
lol lol - semicolon
lol hmm - double quote
lol mad - single quote
lol wink - opening parenthesis
lol tongue - closing parenthesis

Mathematical Symbols
hmm smile to hmm tongue - 0 to 9
mad smile - plus sign
mad neutral - minus sign
mad sad - asterisk
mad yikes - slash
mad big_smile - percent
mad lol - caret
mad hmm - underscore
mad mad - less than
mad wink - greater than
mad tongue - equal sign

Miscellaneous
wink smile - hashtag
wink neutral - dollar sign
wink sad - ampersand
wink yikes - at symbol
wink big_smile - opening bracket
wink lol - closing bracket
wink hmm - backslash
wink mad - grave
wink wink - opening brace
wink tongue - closing brace

tongue smile - vertical bar
tongue neutral - tilde
tongue sad - dagger
tongue yikes - double dagger
tongue big_smile - pilcrow
tongue lol - next character has accent
tongue hmm - next character is capital
tongue mad - tab
tongue wink - new line
tongue tongue - space

Control Smileys
tongue hmm tongue hmm - toggle caps lock
roll smile - begin utf-8 raw data
smile roll - end utf-8 raw data
roll neutral - begin utf-16 raw data
neutral roll - end utf-16 raw data
roll sad - begin utf-32 raw data
sad roll - end utf-32 raw data
roll yikes - begin upper case 05ab1e text
yikes roll - end upper case 05ab1e text
roll big_smile - begin title case 05ab1e text
big_smile roll - end title case 05ab1e text
roll lol - begin normal case 05ab1e text
lol roll - end normal case 05ab1e text
roll hmm - begin lower case 05ab1e text
hmm roll - end lower case 05ab1e text
roll roll - end slimy code

Encoding Methods

Raw Data
By using raw data, all Unicode characters can be encoded. Raw data in SSLC uses big-endian UTF with octet code points. When using raw data, each byte is converted to octal with 3 octets and smileys smile to mad are mapped to octets 0 to 7.

05AB1E Text
By using 05ab1e text, sentences can be significantly compressed. 05AB1E text in SSLC uses the 05ab1e dictionary with decimal numbering. When using 05ab1e text, each word is converted to its 4 digits, and smileys smile to tongue are mapped to digits 0 to 9.

Inter-Language Support
In SSLC, when a cool appears, it means that the encoding method will be switched. The string of smilies between the cool and the next cool indicates the encoding method used, and the encoding method is switched after the second cool . SSLC will be switched back when the new encoding declares an end implicitly or explicitly. Thus, the only requirement of being SSLC-compatible is to have an ending mark.
SSLC aims to be ESC compatible, so it provides roll roll as a slimy code end mark. Any smileys after this mark SHOULD NOT be interpreted as SSLC unless otherwise specified.
Currently Available Encodings:
cool cool - SSLC
cool smile cool - ESC
cool neutral cool - JSC

Last edited by TonyBrown148 (2021-Jul-16  11:38:08)

#150 2021-Jun-10  13:59:32

Byron_Inc_TBG
TBGer
Website

mega mega

costume3.png

Board footer