News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokémon: The Baleful Night

Started by Epicness123, Nov 05, 2019, 08:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Prism

[[How many times do I have to bump this?]]

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Wolfslime123

[[sure. Why not. I remember almost nothing that's going on though.]]
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Prism

Joyous Theta

Quote from: \//[[sure. Why not. I remember almost nothing that's going on though.]]

((Wasn't that the whole point of half-rebooting it?))

Epicness123

When the imposter is sus! :o

Suddenly, Nathan kills everyone by lighting them on fire. Naoki uses physic powers to shut down everyone's brains, killing them.

Impostors Win

-End of RP-
au
tbger since 2013

Epicness123

All jokes aside, this RP has currently been canned. Interest has been lost by most of the playerbase, and we forgot where we were.

I may finish it sometime in the future if we're all in the mood. In the meantime, be on the lookout for a new Pokemon RP.
au
tbger since 2013

Wolfslime123

dont know if i ever put the spreadsheet here but I'm doing it now so that it doesn't need to be in my sig

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GOjzCDxbsd_o_Ged-iKkFXzYCEe23WyWPtK_atN6uag/edit#gid=0
Yours Truly,
\\/\/