News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

An epic FIGHT with no rules

Started by SonicTheHeadgehog14, Dec 26, 2014, 12:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyous Theta

Joyce appears in the building competition after the mention of Stop The Spambots and builds a giant mansion which proceeds to explode and kills everyone.

sparkycinnamon

Everyone respawns after that.

Referee: "Well, looks like we'll have to cancel it to fix the damage dealt by the explosion. The contest is cancelled until later notice."

Everyone in the building contest leaves.

Meanwhile, an emergency meeting is called in the Chaotic Among Us Map.

We talk about who we'll vote, and cast our votes.

Fortegreen was an Impostor. 3 Impostors remain.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

I decide to leave the Chaotic Among Us Map, and take my group back to our pocket dimension.

However, we also open portals to the CAUM and Chaotic Minecraft World, so we can come back whenever we want to. ;)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

I play some Super Smash Bros. with my skeleton butler, The Digital, Aiden, and David. ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

I'm gonna bring this back

I chill in my mansion and look outside
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

I nuke the terminal, fire a turret towards you and make an announcement that the terminal had been nuked.
eh

TwilightSeleneMisty

Twilight drinks a immunity to god-modding potion
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Byron_Inc_TBG

I make it rain immunity to immunity to godmodding potions.

Then I make it rain nukes at the terminal.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

(TBH what's that command for)

I stop the nukes.
eh

TwilightSeleneMisty

Twilight snaps everyone out of existence.
(cannot be bought back)

sparkycinnamon

I play my "Skeleton Tanks" card, creating a bunch of tanks with skeletons inside them.

Byron_Inc_TBG

I forgot if I am currently possessed by the devil, so I'm gonna assume I am. Wait, I last possessed Joyous Theta's bee leader. Oh well.

The devil respawns since you can't just kill it with the snap of a finger. He rebuilds my body since it's a vessel he uses.
"Whoa."
eh

TwilightSeleneMisty

Twilight summons a lot of light and kills the demon.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"no you can't just kill satan like that"

works like a "no u" statement, and the lightsaber somehow sliced twilight instead
eh

TwilightSeleneMisty

The lightsaber disappears.

Twilight becomes owner of the server(status cannot be removed in any way) and bans everyone.

Byron_Inc_TBG

I don't think this is a server but ok
eh

sparkycinnamon

I play my "Giant Mushroom Soldiers" card, creating a bunch of mushroom soldiers that are much bigger than normal mushrooms soldiers.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Wait, I forgot if I'm still in the original dimension
I suppose I'm not, so I'm not affected by the /ban @p command that somehow worked even though there's no server/terminal.

Remember, the current Byron you see is NOT Byron, but rather a vessel possessed by Satan. This figure is not a player.
eh

sparkycinnamon

I summon a fleet of ice dragons, a fleet of fire dragons, and a fleet of lightning dragons.