News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Insanity - Everything and Nothing is possible!

Started by Tymewalk, Nov 01, 2016, 06:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Just Dance game is the best?

Just Dance
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Summer Party/Extra Songs
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Greatest Hits
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Best Of
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 3
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii
4 (36.4%)
Just Dance 4
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii 2
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance 2014
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii U
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2015
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2016
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2017
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2018
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2019
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2020
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2021
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2022
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2023 Edition
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2024 Edition
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance Kids
0 (0%)
Just Dance Kids 2
0 (0%)
Just Dance Kids 2014
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance: Disney Party
0 (0%)
Just Dance: Disney Party 2
0 (0%)
Dance on Broadway
1 (9.1%)
ABBA: You Can Dance
2 (18.2%)
The Hip-Hop Dance Experience
1 (9.1%)
The Black-Eyed Peas Experience
1 (9.1%)
The Michael Jackson Experience
1 (9.1%)
Yo-kai Watch Dance: Just Dance Special Version
0 (0%)
Just Dance: Vitality School
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance Now
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Unlimited
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance+
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance VR
1 (9.1%)
There have never been any other dancing games published by Ubisoft. Do not ask.
4 (36.4%)
rebscilla handholding simulator
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Tymewalk

Quote from: Fishmaelgooose. eaats. sooooo many boboooks.
Goose attempts to consume a book, but a large figure stops him.

"Wxáemeiobienveniдобро́ пожа́ловаtervetullll.....elcome! Are you new to the Library?"

The figure seems kind in demeanor, but Goose can't quite make out who... erm, what exactly they are. It's impossible to focus on this figure's face. It's almost like it keeps shifting around, changing every so often.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Whoops, I missed the last...two?  three?  IRP updates.  Must have lagged out again.  My internet ain't the most reliable, after all.

> reconnect
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Tymewalk

Quote from: NotAJumbleOfNumbersWhoops, I missed the last...two?  three?  IRP updates.  Must have lagged out again.  My internet ain't the most reliable, after all.

> reconnect
Might be a good time to recap our story so far.

Still defending the tower from outside threats, the people living in this town, led by Maria Susan Jacobson (or "Mary Sue") are currently doing their best to negotiate with Merque. Goose tried his best to fly to the top, but something stopped him, causing him to tumble all the way down to the bottom. It might be surprising that he's not hurt, but this is Goose we're talking about, so it's not very surprising at all.

Jusqua woke up, and is now exploring his way through the world, also running into the same issues with trying to get into that tower as before. Namely, the people who own that tower don't quite like when people try to get into it.

Meanwhile, Hildr, having taken on a new form, continues to begin dominating the world with Gus. They've been doing their own thing for a while, and it's no surprise, seeing as how Suleiman had a good chunk of the world and Beaverton came well-equipped to take out his capital. Shutterstock Watermark, however, doesn't seem to be too happy with this, so we've sort of got that battle going too.

Here, our story fractures. Jumble has cut himself with the knife and Goose decided to swallow it, sending them both to the Brazil Facility - the "Brazility", as it is called - or at least, as it would be called if it were named by someone stupid and bad at naming things, hence why it is just called the "Brazil Facility".

Jumble and Goose find a cloaked woman who leads them to a small settlement, with a door that says not to touch it. Goose immediately proceeds to touch it and... well that was last turn wasn't it?

In the other half of the game, or the other universe, the group has discovered that they were, in fact, not the Harbingers of Chaos, and the real Harbingers of Chaos were told by someone else to start destroying the city.

Oop, looks like that's my cue. I should get going. Big things ahead.

But, if you perhaps want to sign up... well, now's the time, I suppose. Not much is going on at the moment, so you'll get in before- well, I wouldn't want to spoil anything, now would I? ;)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Joyous Theta

REX from Risk of Rain 2 walks over to the recap and collects it, removing it from existence and adding it to their list of items.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Name: Byron
Appearance: 5 feet tall Asian, black hair, black glasses.
Inventory (not too many items please): A Math book, half a dozen pencils, two erasers, a folder, a calculator
eh

Fishmael

gooossoe doessn't like the wayay thisgugy's fayce looks, hee hissess and bitets one of the biooks.
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

sparkycinnamon

Joseph decides to walk around and investigate the scenery.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Shpore

Beaker... uh...
I don't even know anymore.

sparkycinnamon

A conveniently-placed bush in the corner rustles, knowing that this RP hasn't been updated for quite some time(aka. like a month or something). Out of it comes... A DEATH LASER!

Haha, just kidding. The thing that ACTUALLY comes out of it is...

Name: Shapee Shif Taer
Age: 2100 in human years, 21 in whatever-species-this-thing-is years
Appearance: Base form is a pink blob. Can shapeshift, but isn't exactly used to it despite how old it is. Has some weird goop on its body that supposedly allows it to shapeshift.
Inventory (not too many items please): A ham-and-cheese sandwich, a small wheel of soft cheese.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

Joyous Theta

Rex from Risk of Rain 2 consumes the bumps, growing powerful enough to destroy Taer and remove their ability to bump the thread.

sparkycinnamon

Shapee Shif Taer quickly shapeshifts into an ant(ants are one of the only things they're actually used to shapeshifting into), making it so that Rex from Risk of Rain 2 misses.

Shapee Shif Taer then crawls into a conveniently placed crack in a sidewalk, while a strange force tells Rex from Risk of Rain 2 that Shapee Shif Taer is not the one bumping the thread.

Joyous Theta

Taer, in making the deadly mistake in misjudging that Rex from Risk of Rain 2 is attacking and not destroying, gets destroyed and is promptly brought to the afterlife where characters go when they're abandoned, where the judge of said afterlife looks at Taer confused on why they're here considering their records say Taer was still in active use 5 seconds ago.

Rex from Risk of Rain 2 then starts to ping spam the strange force to annoy them.

sparkycinnamon

Shapee Shif Taer is promptly brought back by the strange force and the strange force then blows a gust of wind at Rex from Risk of Rain 2 for trying to destroy Shapee Shif Taer before Shapee Shif Taer is even accepted into the roleplay by the GM.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Joyous ThetaREX from Risk of Rain 2 walks over to the recap and collects it, removing it from existence and adding it to their list of items.
Recap
Activate to recap any portion of story so far. (Charges remaining: 2)
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGName: Byron
Appearance: 5 feet tall Asian, black hair, black glasses.
Inventory (not too many items please): A Math book, half a dozen pencils, two erasers, a folder, a calculator
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsA conveniently-placed bush in the corner rustles, knowing that this RP hasn't been updated for quite some time(aka. like a month or something). Out of it comes... A DEATH LASER!

Haha, just kidding. The thing that ACTUALLY comes out of it is...

Name: Shapee Shif Taer
Age: 2100 in human years, 21 in whatever-species-this-thing-is years
Appearance: Base form is a pink blob. Can shapeshift, but isn't exactly used to it despite how old it is. Has some weird goop on its body that supposedly allows it to shapeshift.
Inventory (not too many items please): A ham-and-cheese sandwich, a small wheel of soft cheese.
Both accepted.
Quote from: Fishmaelgooossoe doessn't like the wayay thisgugy's fayce looks, hee hissess and bitets one of the biooks.
The figure prevents Goose from biting the book.

"Please do not damage the contents of the library," it calmly states.
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsJoseph decides to walk around and investigate the scenery.
The streets are cold and still. It doesn't look quite welcoming.

Joseph doesn't feel quite welcome here, either. Something is happening to the universe, almost as if it's on the brink of destruction.

Joyous Theta

REX from Risk of Rain 2 mods the game to give the recap infinite charges, before collecting a bunch of Gestures of the Drowned causing the recap to automatically activate every post and spam the chat with recaps. They then continue to ping the strange force between recaps, currently lying on the ground due to being knocked over by the wind.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Joyous ThetaREX from Risk of Rain 2 mods the game to give the recap infinite charges, before collecting a bunch of Gestures of the Drowned causing the recap to automatically activate every post and spam the chat with recaps. They then continue to ping the strange force between recaps, currently lying on the ground due to being knocked over by the wind.
So not gonna run Forgive Me Please with those Gestures? Okay then...

REX, having spammed the Recap equipment, now understands... nothing. It turns out, when you spam a bunch of recaps, you start recapping the recaps, and they all clash with one another.

In fact, they clash SO hard that they Recap the Recap itself, resulting in a new item.

Re... cap?
Answers any question about the universe. Used immediately upon shouting a question into the sky. All players may use this. (Charges Remaining: ???)

Joyous Theta

REX from Risk of Rain 2 puts a modifier upon the Recap'd Recap that puts "Goblin Care dark voodoo magic Goblin Care Goblin teeth Goblin Goblin Goblin dark magic really works. Zero dollar zero dollar goblin brain goblin teeth goblin goblin go to goblin Inside Goblin care goblin within goblin no ogre zero dollar guaranteed work dark magic fifty percent off one hundred percent off goblin goblin zero ogre zero goblin goblin hemo goblin. Hob goblin Hobby goblin. Gob gob goblin goblin on highway goblincore Goblin zero dollar Care no goblin yes Goblin. Goblin goblin Teeth Goblin goblin ogre goblin dark voodoo ogre dollar goblin. Jail goblin goblin goblin teeth brain goblin ogre. goblin Teeh goblin zero dollar one hundred percent goblin no dollar goblin no perce]nt goblin goblin care Hob hobby goblin Goblin Goblin Goblin Goblin. Goblin Goblin arm and leg no arm and leg one ogre percent dark magic yes dark magic goblin voodoo magic goblin ogre goblin no goblin anti-elf goblin teeth inside Goblin Care Ogre Care goblin goblin gobbling Anti Zero dollar goblio goblin hob goblin Goblin goblin anti goblin Goblin Care goblin fifty percent goblin off goblin ogre obling Dolaar dollar dollar goblin dollar Goblin unGobluin dark magic GOBlin goblin Goblin golbin Goblin gobling Gogre dollar goblin Care Care3 care goblin goblin ogre. Gbolin goblin Goblin Goblin Goblin dark goblin zero percent off Goblin. Goblin. goblin. care. Goblin. goblin goblin goblin ogre goblin orc elf goblin zero goblin one goblin goblin goblin one teeth goblin care dark goblin dark. goblin. Goblin goblin ungoblin dollar GOBLin goblin dollar dakr dollar goblin goblin Anti goblin goblin unGoblin pre
goblin

blin UngoblinGoblperce]nt goblin goblin GOBLIN care Hob hobby goblin Goblin Goblin Goblin Ganti undred percent goblin goblinoblin. Goblin Goblin a goblin gogoblinblin goblin UngoblinGoblin goblin Antungoblini Goblin one percent goblin goblin Elf Goblin care goblin blin UngoblinGoblgoblins. Real goblins nogoblingre goblin ogre goblin gblin goblin ungogoblin goblin teeth brain goblin ogre. goblin Teeh goblin zero dollar one hundred percent goblin no dollar gobling hob gonti-elf goblin teeth inside Goblin Care Ogre Care goblin goblin gobbling Anti Zero dollar goblio goblin hob goblin Goblin goblin g̶o̶b̶li̶n ǵ̶͍̗ǫ̻̇͘b̶͌͜ĺ͕͔ḯ̶̻͒n̵̢̧͒ goblin Goblin Goblin goblin Ogre dark mblin UngoblinGoblin UngoblinGoblblagic one hundred percent off fifty percent teeth on goblin oblin g̡͖͕͚̻̣͇̘̦̊̅̐̕o̴̢̱̳̗̣̠͚̞͓̓̂̓́͂̕͠b̛̤͕̮̩̲̹͋̐̋̇̀͛́ļ̵̟̈́̈́͒ì͉̓ņ̡̛̗͓̟̹̎̆͂̉̏̄͐͝ͅ  goblin goblin Ogre ģ̴̡͈͔̼̩̔́̽̄͝͠o̠̞̜̅̑̆̂̚̕̚̚͠b̝͕̌̈́͠l̴̞͇̜͓͍̯̑͌̌̉̔̌͗ḭ̴̡̧̗̗̮͙̩͍̞͑̈́̑n̶͎̠͖̬̒͌͑ gopbing agoblin goblin hob goblin goblin g̻͋́̾͋̿́̋̅͠͝͝ơ̵̢̢͚̤̗̙͒̔̈́̽̋͒̒͂͛͛̐͝͝ͅb̢̳̘̣͍̖͔̝̮̘̠̱̫̩̲̙̙̖̲͑̈́ͅl̢̢̧͓̫̬̪̦̼̰̞͔̙̠̲͖̥̂ͅͅi̶̢͕̪̘̘͕̳͇̝̯̘͖̣̮̞͙͎̣͚̓̇͒͗͐̏̿̍̇͘͝ͅn̶̯̣̄̒̐͋͐͗̀́̈͒̚͘͜͝ g̶̨̨̦͔͖̪̞͕̦̝͓̮͙̜̫̍͋̄̊̍ǫ̶͙͕̗͔̥̯͚̆͊̓̈́͝b̴̼̠̭̅́̀̃͑̐͗͘͝l̵̡̢̙̼̖̠̗̤̖̀͋̈́̊͐͋̽̄̒̏̇͑̔͜͝͝͝i̴̢̢̡̯̫͇̻̩͎̮͔̥̻̪̘̞̹̭͕̥̰͙͖̍̓̅͜ͅn̶̢̡͚̯̜͇̟̭͙̥̤̲͎̟̫̫̩̦̖̰̥͚̿͜ ĝ̴̡̡͈̗̼̞͔̝̖̪̪̭͖͍̯͔̬͚͓͑̍̐͊̽̔̔̈́͒͆̐̎͒̇̈̿͂̓͘̚̚͜o̵̢̟͙̪̾b̢̨̧̢̫̥͖͙̮͔̮̳̥̝̀͘ļ̶̨̡̨̤̺̲̬̱͕͍̣̲̤̳̣̞̩̲͓̭̳̩͙͗̄̂̋͋̈͒̈́̾͗̌̇̿̈̃̽͊͆̔̐̾͑͐̓̔̓͆͘͝͝͝i̧͔̙̤͇̭̯͍͔͚̠̾̓̂̈́̒͗̐́̾̑́͂̀̈́̎̒̀͋̀̽̔̕͜͝ǹ̴̥̻̤͈͂̅̾͠ ģ̴̨̢̛̟̠̬̻̜͉͍̞͓̲͖͕̞̤͖̱͙̯̝̪̰̠͔͇̟͚͖̮͈̦̲̥̲̟̳͎͚̗̥̳̻͍͕̬̱̘̮͔̭̗̤̱̭͙̫̰̝̻͓̹̻͍̠̩̭̲͕̘͔̙̺̩̜̲̠͉̜̫̞̺̹̝͚̰͍͍̝͍͙̲̝̜͕͈͔͇̪̋̑͋͋͗̆̔̀͌̈́̆̓͋̐̆͑̌̄̆̈̿̐͊̐̄͌͆̈́̈́̉̍̒͐̈́̆̊͒̅̌̇͘̚̕͜͜͝ͅͅo̶̡̨̨̡̧̪̟͕̤͔̯̬̠͍̺̫̜̯͔̭̣̻̰̱̩̬͎͉̪̣̦͍̣̘͇̤̲͇̲̯̮̠̦̖̪̫̤̫̯͉̜͉̬̮̪̪̣͍͖̘͇͇͉̱͎̘̾̄̽̿͜ͅb̢̛̛̛̛͉̫͙͇̗̥̝̺̩͈̟̭̣͚͓̺̤̓̈́̃̈̈́̀̍̔̉̍̈́̎̅̄̀͋̏̉̀͊̽̔̈̍͑̾̅͊͂̉̂̍͑̓͒́̅̇̿̆͑̇͂̾̈́͗̋͂͋̀͘̚̚͘̚̕̚͘͜͠͝͝͝͝l̶̡̢̲̞͍̺̖̟̖̙̻̫͔̺̮̦͙̩̼͉̻̜̯̤̋̓̂͑͋̈́̆̀͋̎̋̒͌̐̔̈́̎̉͐͐̑̏̃͊͒́́̂̅́̈́͐̏̾̓͐̉͑̈́͋̀̉̓͂̀͒́̅͑͑̿̒̀̀̈̎̀̆̿̑̚̕̕͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅi̴̢̨̧̛̗̠͕̙̬̙̥̩͈͍̹̻̖̜̜̤̦̻͉̤͇̰̘̪͓͔̗̼͎̹͚̮͎̗̱͇̥̥̥̝̳̪͋̒̎̃̄͐̽́̈́̃͗͗̋̈́͑́͗̈́͗̃̄͒͑̇̎͗͐̀̓̔̾́̃͘͘͘͘͜͠͝͝ͅn̵̡̧̡̧̨̨̢̡̛̰͎̜͚̣͍͎̲̲̯̜̯̱̭̣̺̗̰̮̖̭̣̪̞͙̥̞̖͈̱͖̻̞̲̼̳̮͔̹̝̩͈̘͎̪͖͇̩͔̤̥͙͚̮̟̮̲͉̣̪̞̫̗̝̖̺̗̼̖̣̰̟͕͓̦̭͈͇̝̭̖͔͍͈̮̩̪̳̹̺̺̺̜̦͇͙̭̻̗̹̱̝̫̙̞͉͚̂͆̏̑̋͆̆̀̓͑̂͒̋̆̑̌̆͌̈́͑̈́̾̑̃̊̊̋͌͒̆̋̃̑̄͂̊͊̇̉̚͘̚͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ
g̶̨̢̨̧̢̢̨̢̢̨̛̻̠̩̯̙̯̥̠̪̲̫͉̫̮͍̜̻̹͓͙͓̝̞͙͙̳͔͖̲͈͔͙͓̫̻̩̹̜̪͇͖̣͔̥̱͇͍̞̞͙̜͔̞̰͎̻͉̭̫̘̘̯̘̥̙̲̫̭̺̙̪̣̙̞̰͈̰͓̦̮̞͎̯̭̰̗̤̮̮͕̫̦̖̱̬͓͉͎̝͉̰̬̤̣̮͓̬̱̠̱̜̫̬͇̩̹̖̳͔̝̳͔̟̥̠̓̀͆̈́͆́͂̓̎̐͌͆͌͒̑̿͋͊̎̈́̂͊̿̉̈̅̑͆̀̾̓͊̎̈́̈͐̂͆̔̿͛̕͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅͅơ̵̡̛̭̳̭̪̥͕̲͕̑̐͊̌̄̈́̀̑́͌̋͗̍̍̅̾̔̐̉̌̾̀̊̍̈́̓̑̒͌̾̍̍͊̉̒̂̈́̈́́͊́̓̋̀̓͒́̂́̔̈́̂̾̾͆̔͑̈́̊͌̍̇̈́̈̏̇̍͗̈́̿̀̓͋̒̀̃̋͂̓̿̒̇̈́̇̿͋̓̊̽̓͆͋̊͛͐͘͘̕͘̚͘̚̕̕̕̚̚͘͠͝ͅb̢̢̧̢̢̨̛̛͕̖͕͍̪̪͔͔͙̭̥̪̥͙̖͓͔͍͖̖͖̲͎͕͎̺̳̱̫͇̩̗͚̻̘̯̲͖̥̥̗̮̠̺̓͌̿͗͑͒́͑͂̈̊͊̈́͒͋̄̓̄́͆̀̽̒͋̆̇̈̔̇̀͂̊̄́̂͆͌͛̔̐̾̆̀̀͂͒̈́͂̈̍̊͋̔̾̑̆̄̓̊̐̈͂̑̈̆͑͌͗̓̊͌̑̀̈́́̊͋̾̊́̆̃̀̍̈́̒͋̆͑͛̀̉̔́̿̈́̄̇̐̿̒̆͐͛̆̊́̐̄́͆̽̊͋͛̾̒̃̎̎̽̽͊͂̉̿͘̚͘̕͘̕̕̚͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠ļ̵̡̢̨̨̡̨̧̢̨̧̧̢̨̧̛̛̲̜̗̠̪̯̬̗̞̤̥̮͕͔̗͕̼͙͎̮̳̬̼̭̼͚͈̜̼͈͙̤̣̝͔̣͕̬̰̱̠͚̹͓̗̜̦͈̯̖̗̻̹͔̼̝̹̯̹̲̳̜̲̯͇̖̳̭̫̜̦̘̤͉͓̘̼͕̰̥̪̮̟͇̬̤̯̦͙̪͔̭̤͉̮̻͉̻̟̓́̀̓̌̍̽̽͆̾͗̋̏͛̓͗̃̈̋́́̅̑̉̊̄̈̎̔̓̀̇̾̊͆͒̽̋̀̑̌͊͂̋̇͂̈́͊̆̆̊̔́͌͆̉̋̑͌̆̈́̈́̅̾͂̆̓̽̎̽̎̃̾̐̂̄̚̚͘͘̚̕͘͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅḭ̧̢̨̢̡͇̖̖̣̫̻͈̹̙̥̘̝̬̖̭̺̭͙͔̙̫͔̟̼̲̮̮͕̞̰̠̙̳̱͚̠̹͎̲̺̰̻̽̈̾̔̐͆̆̈́̽̂̑̃́̉̎͐̈́͐̽́̉́̅̈̈́̄̆̿́̿̾͆̋̓͑̋̎͐̐̎́̓̀̿̈́̒̌̓́̇̒̄͂̔̽͆̌͑̎̑̾̑̚̕̚̚̚͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅņ̴̢̛̛̛̛͈̩͍̹̠̝̳̤͍̗̖̲̗̽̒̌͋̈́̂̿͂́̐͑͋͆̆̔̈̊̐̽́̓̈͋̾͊̇̒̄̔̊̊́̏͐̓̔̇͗̏̿̍̀̔͊̅͆̾́͌̇̀̍̈̊͑̔̾͊̎͌͑̓̌̉͆̏̌̈́̊̊̊̑͆̏́͗͌̽̀́̌͌̏̋̿͐͗̄̽̌͆͗̐͑̃̈́͌̋͗̏͐͒̌̃̋̎̈́̇̀̚̕͘̕͘̚̕͘͘̕̚͘͘͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ ̴̢̢̧̢̧̨̧̢̨͍̝̪̖̱̟̦̱̝͍̩͖̰͓̪̭̞̼̼̱̝̯̬̹̪̘̬͖͖̰̰̳̣̙̠͇̯̹̜̬͚͙̠͖̮̫̲̭͙̮͙͕̱̳͖̘̺̱̳̘̠̘̭͙̥̳̜̪͙̹͎͕͕̣̮͎͓͕̟͔͇̼̭̰̜͖̙͙̘̩̺͖̜͙͚̟̬͔̘͓̿͌͗̅̿̈́͌͒̀̃͊̉̂̽͌͐̎̓͋̒͋̍͗̍̉̆̽͑̊̓̃͊̀̓͐̋͛͐͛̎̌̿̿͆̄͛̂̐̐̒͋̒͂̌͋́͊́͂̂̓̑͑̕̕͘͜͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅg̶̡̧̛̛̛̛̲̗͉̟̼̮͙͇̮͈̦̗̻̖̱͙͉̬͈͓̠̹̻̮̮̺̜̺̠͉̞͚͎̟͙͔̩͈̬͖͎̩̙̙̖̼͇̦̦̘͖͚̝͚̖̬̩̦͇̰̼͍̟͕̘͚͕̯͎͇͎̬̤̰̦͋͐̀͆͛̊̎̉̋̐̍̒̂̄̓̀̓̇̈́̓̓̅̽̈́͑̾̊̊̀̀̒̌̾̈́̋͊͑̐̃̄̐̀̎̽͐̍̈̊̀̍̃̽͆̇̉̋̄̀̌́̽͒̌̽͗̂̓̀̓̽̒̈́̈́͘͘̚̚̚̕̚̚͜͝͠͠ͅͅở̢̨̧̢̨̡̧̡̢̡̢̨̡̢̛̛̛̛͚̙̙̩͕͈̙͓̙̭̬͎̩͇̰̖̣͓͖̝̲̼͍͈̘̜̖̻̖̱̟͖̘̻̗̝̦̙̦̤̮͎͕̤̰̫̯̘͔̘̫̯̥̹͓̳̭͈̗͎͎͎̯͙͍̠͕̙̩̝̼̟̖̪͙̤̏̏͂̀̅̈̀͊͋̐̏͆̋͆̀̆̒̈́̒̋̌͂̊͒̈́̀̂͌̌̆͗̂̉̇̄̂͑́̂̈́̎̎̇͊͊̒͂͛̔̉̀̅̈̆͌̑̀̈́̓̿̂̀̀̿̃̏̌̌͊̆̄̆̂̈́̌͋̈́̈́̐̂̅̽̆̾̃̌̃̇̌̽͊̌̀͑͑͌̇̒͊̄̉͋͊̀͆̑̒̈́͛̿͊̌͛̽͑̐͐̚̚͘͘̚͘͘̕̕̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅb̧̧̢̧̧̡̢̛̬͕͖̺̲̝͈̺̯̱̖̻̗͇͍͚̥̟̙͍͉̦̘̝̤̦̼̦̤̫̦̙̲͇͚͕͇̮̺̪̭̟̙̖̭̱͇̯͕̻͋̂̏̃͒͐̀͗̏̌̂̓́͒̓̊̑͐͋̆̾̇̂́̈̿̄͒̒͛̊̽͂̇͛͗̒̾̋̈́̐̓̓̎̓̄̽̚͘̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͠͠ͅl̶̨̢̡̨̧̧̡̧̡̡̛͚̝̩͕̺͉̼͕̤̝͇͓̜͇̟͉̱͖̰̼̜̥̟̝̥͚̙̹̰̦̤̟͚̙͉͍͍̳͈͙͇̹͙̻͎͕͖̤̗̜̪̯̫̪̲͚͍̰̥̰̺̳͎̤͈̥̟̲̠̱͓̮͈̖̰̞̩͚̲̭̜͓̞̣̙̙̬͙͕̤̬͎̥͖̪̠̭͙̥͓̬̟̪̪̥͔̺͚̱͎̻̤͊̀͛̐͛̑̾̎̇̏͊̉̀̂̈͂̽̓̄̒̿̾͋̾͐̀̾̄͆̐̓̿̏͐̃̊̀̒̚̕̕͜͜͝͠͝ͅk̛̻̪͙͓̓̃́̽͒́̈̉͒́́̈́͆̋̽̀̈̊́͑̒̃̆͐͋̄̍̀̐̆͑̀͛̑͒̌̈́̀̅̉̀́͋̊́́́͋̅̎̽̆̍̎̊͑̊̋͑̋͛̐͌͛̄͊͒̐́̾̿̐̈́̾͌͋̿̈̈̌̓̑̏̊̽̐̔́̀̈́̅̽̉̋̀͐͋̽̓́̍̕͘̕̚͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝i̧̧̧̧̡̢̧̢̛̛̠͉̲͓̠̲͖̲̺̱̺̟͖̬̼̪̠̠̙͈̯̹͉͕̪̦̼̗͍̪̪̟͍̪͈̦͎̬͖̬͙͍͇̩̗̞͔͉̹͇̳̠̰̩͔̯̤͉̣͕͈̺̳̼̱͙̜͕̟̬͉̯͚̼͓͗͛̍̋̔̍̏͘͜͝ͅͅͅn̶̨̧̨̧̢̢̨̡̢̧̢̧̛̛͍̪̘̩̪̫̞̣̭͖̤̥̗͇̮͓͈̖̘̱̹̻͙̜̩̖͎̜͓̳͇͚͈̗̻̻͙̦̙̮͔̼̜̜̦͖̩͈̗͉͎̼̮̮͕͖͕̦͕̩̮̲̼͔͓̻͖̰̣̦͔̮͉̼̥̩̱̤̱͎͍̬͎̼̦̻͈̩̜̯̼̠̤͖̳͍͉͖̩̰̮̭͓̭̥̦̗̥͈̦͎̘̞̹̳̼̤̳̺̘̮̰̝̄͒̽̈̇͗͗́̐̒̔͗́͌̅̔͛̋̂̐͒̄̄͋̑͆͆̿͊̈͐͌͛̍͐͗̿̓̔̋̿̒̽́̀̿̏͋̀͐̑͌̎͂̈́̌͊̿̋͂̉̃̎̈́̐͋̕̕̕̚̚̚͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅ ̴̨̧̧̧̡̛̦͔̬͙̙̮͚͎̰̪̤̬͚̬̥͖̪̘̦͍̹̦̳͙̪̠͈͕̙̬̳͓̥̝͖̼̩̭̫̳̮̮̜͖̳̼̟̼͈̯̳̪̫̲̺̮͍̞͉͓̺͖͍̈́̇̎̾́̀̍̾͛͌̅̒̀̾̿͛͐̓̒́̉̓͛̾̎̀̓͂̅͑̽͌̈́̊̆͒̔̚̚͘͜͜͝͝͝͠g̵̨̧̨̡̡̧̢̡̱̖̗̪̩̤͍̼̳̦͖͎͉͈̞̰̫̤̭̻̳̞̣̘͙̫̞̲̣̬̭̝̯̻̮̭̤̙͓̮̞̺̩̪̤͕̦̮̜̼̲̳͉̝̝̭̬̅̀̅͗̾̃̀̐̏͜͜ͅo̢̢̧̢͈̞̼̝͙̳̤͎̭̝͍̝̥̝̭̘̞̗̖͍͓̮͔̒̑̀̈́̉̃̋̎̽̔̀̂̈̆̚ͅb̶̢̨̡̡̢̨̛̭̬͕̘͔̟͔̮̮̣̯̩̣̥̟̠͚̣̙͔̺̫͇̤̟̬̞̱̺̠̦̪̘͉̙̙͖̙̮͚̣̹͖̟̰̩͉̭̣͚͖͔̫̮̞̪̜͙̀̅͑͐͗͊̃̑̂̒̄̀͛̽̓̌̐̔͋̽̉͌̉͆̌̈́̓͋̓̄̄͘͘͜͝͝͝͝ͅḻ̶̢̧̡̨̧̨̧̛̫̥̹̠͓̘̖̫̖͈̪͍̪̼̥̯̞̼̪͎̭͈̩̣̣͎̝̗̗̞̙͔͍̖͍̘̦̘̦̠̤͔͇̞̞͈̰̠̹̘̤̖̘̝̻̼̬̦̻̝̻̹͖͈͍̱̣̭͓͍̰͚̫̙̥͖͍͈̀̋̿̓̑̄͂̔̋͐̈́͋͒́̑͐̽͆̽̐͑̎̓̿̀͑͂̆̈͂̓̀̃̏̐́̃̅́͛̾͛̎̓̊͐̾̽̃͂͑̌̃̈́̈́͘̚̕̚͜͝͠ͅͅį̡̢̡̡̨̢̨̛̛͉͙̪̤̰̟̦̥̻̝̳̗̗͈͇͉͖̙͈̯̝͉͔̯͔͔̻̮͈̼̥̪̹̲̲͚̗̘͓̲̣͙̙̹̠̱͈̱̹̱̰̩̩̖̩̯͚̝̫̥͓̙̣̰͓̰͕̤̲̯͓̤̣̮̻̏͆̋̈́͆͒̔͊̈́̽̎̌́̃͆̎͛̽̈́̉̏̀͛̍̑͂̿̆͛̎͗̈́̅͗͌̈̎̉̀̏̏̍̕̕̕̕͜͜͜͠͠n̵̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̟̝͕̼̹̯̰͙̞̣̬̙͚̣͔̙̰̼̮͔͊̒̈́̋̓͌̈́̀́̇̊̔̈̃̾̉̾̋̈́̌̓̌̾̔̾̌̒͛͆̀̂͑̉͗̍́̇̄̀̈́͒͒̒͑͊̌̾̋̑̎́́̐̓̇͊̎́̉̈́͊́̈́̈́̈͆̀̈͊̓̈̔̿͋̂̓̄̂̐̾̾̏̈͒̈́̎́͌͊̏͂̋̽̓͆̉̓̀̆̕̚̕͘̚̚̚̚̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅ ̴̨̨̧̡̧̨̡̧̢̢̡̨̧̧̛̛͚͔̻͔͓̮̦̝̘̗̤̻͚̲͉̙̙͉̤͓͖̹͓̹̦̝̣̙̠̮̥͉͚͓͎͖͍̭̜̥̰͔͎͓͚̙͉̺̻͚̫͙̺̬̥̼͎̩͍̘̘̲͚̬̥̳̰͕̩͙̭̹̪̣̲̲̟̺̯̫̖͇̜͉̫̣̺̗͙̪͉̳̗̱̥̝̝̘̞͕̪͍̱͓̫̘͎̱͇̦̜̙̟͚͎͓̰͓͎̌̈́̀̑̋̈̌̏̓̓͒̊̈͊͂͗͒̑͂͑̓̍͒̐̀̓͛̆̌̊̈́͐̒̎͑̍̍̑͂̎͊͑́̒̀̀̒̿̀̒̔̔̓̆͗̑̃̒̊̅̌̈́͐̽̈́̑̑͑͒̉̍̀̂̑͋͊̀͐̈́͗́̀̀̉̄́́͌̃́̀͌̒̌̓̏̿̈́͐́̈̆̏̆̅̈́͂̉̎̚̕̕̕͘̕͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅĝ̶̢̡̧̢̛̛̛͔̰̩̩̫̻̭̟̪̹͙̗̗̼̗̪̬͎̤͕̺̻̣̝̤̟̯̹̦̭͕̀̈́̆̄͒͂̽̓̀͊͋̓̈͌͆̈́̉͒̐̓̀̐̓̀̂͂̏̾̄͊͛̀̄̃̈́̃̈́̅̃͐̓̐͋̈́̀̀̽̅͋̈́̏͛̏̑̌̒̃̀͌͑͊͐̊̔̐̍͌̿̔̾͊̈̋͂̏̋̄̒͊̌̈́̆̀̍̍̈́͌͛͐̇̔́̊̓̐̈́́́̐̀̈̆̒̓̂̇̂͑̔̌͗̀́̎̑͑̆͒̈̔̏͑̂͆̽̚͘̕͘̚̕̚͘͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅo̵̡̡̨̧̢̧̨̧̧̢̡̢͔̙͉͍͖̥̰͖̖̗̠͈̰̟͉̼͖̮̝̰̟̘͙͚̱̱͖͈̪̲͚̪̲͚̱̻̘͙͉͚̘̬͖̺̟͓̫̲̮̳͚̹̱͕̖̺̲̮̤̣̹̜̼̠͎̹̞̭̜̱̣͉͍͇͕͕͕̻͕̜̹̞̟̔́͗̉͑̍̀͜͜͝b̴̢̡̨̢̢̢̨̨̛̛̛̬̻̳̠̺̱͙̻̘̠̯̯͚̤̠̝̰̳̖͈̺̠̠̭͔̼̦͖̮͍͔͔̻̥̞̮̮͕͚̼̰̭̮̬͕̰͈̜̳͈̮̦̘͚͓̟̣̮̜̲̠͓̞̗̠̘͍͙̦͕̲̤̥̩̘̩̖̣͔̮̺̼̙̜͈̱̦̲̬̠̝͔͓͎̠̦͓̯̓́̃̊̈́̎̈̒̋̿̋̊̀̏̔̉̇̋̐̎̐͒̋͒̌̈́́̽̏́́́̋̅̍̄̀̇̿̏͛̆̂̀͌͛̎̉̆̈́̑̐̾̾̓̈́͑͛͛̒̓̏͋̍͒̌̈́͂̈͛͋͛͛̄̏͑̈́͊̈́̃͛̇̊̽͂̋̿̽́̽͗̏̇͂̑̾̾͑̃̍͌̒̊̋͛̅̈́̎̍̓̅̉̎̏͋̍͋̓̔͛͗̌͑͛̂͘͘͘͘̕̚̕͘͘͠͠͝͝ͅͅl̡̢̡̡̧̡̢̨̡̢̫̥̺͙͎͓̲̥̗̠̭̲̥̲̖̯̮̩̟̤͇̞̖̭̝̺͚͚̯͖͓̺͙͎͉̘̹͖̜̦͍͚̗̬͔̠̲̬̪̩̼͚͙̦̝͇̜̘̻̠̞̘̝̦͕̥͕̰̰̟̫͖̰̦̩͍̳͕̟̪̺̘̦̻̪͈̭̞͔͉̯̖̦̘̫͓̲̗͖̗͎̭̫̞̹̗͖͕̋̎͊̀̈́͜͜͜ͅį̢̢̨̨̧̛̛̛̛̫̰͈͓̙̟͓̱̟͎̹͉͖̝͔̦͍̼͍͙̦̹͚̭̻̝͇̳̞̯̹̠̞̪̘̲͇̳̼̈͂̊͐̈́̐̏̓͂̇̍͊͋̌̎̀̋̄̋̎͒͒̆̋̆̓͆̽̈́̊̀̋͌̈͛̾͆̐͋̋̈̋̆́͑̓̚͘͘͘͝͝ͅņ̶̢̧̛̛̛̥͈̼̜̗̜̬̞̭͚͉̝͓͙͓̙̖̹̗̜̪̹͍̫̻͒͒̐̒̐̐̍́́̈́̀͆͊̇̊̊̑̆̃̒̈́̓͒̌́͗̌̀̀́̇͐͗̈́͌͗͒̏̀͑̂̂̇́͒̓͌́̒͊̅̐͐̾͛͑̂̍̈́́͌̐̄͑̑̔͋̆͆̀̈́̈́̃̅̋͆͂̽͋̍͊͗͒̐̈́̌̒̃̃̑̔͊̈̍̓̏̉̚̕̕͘̕̚͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝ͅ ̴̛̛̛̛͕͖̠̩̪̟̬̺̆̓̽̈́͋̉͐́̓͐͒̔̑̏̔̈̈́̈̽͛͌̇͗̈͑̑̏̾̇̽̄̏̌͋̿͌͐̔̒̾̂̔̈́͌͋͊̇́̄̉̑͊͐̄̂̈̒̊̓̽̈̂͊̓̎̋̇͛͆͂̀̓̐͂͂̃̀͊͑̐̓́͒̂̏͑̃͌́̾̒̓͘̚̚̕͘̕͘͘͘̚͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝g̵̨̧̛̹̰͔̠̫̗̗̪͎͖̘̭̱̯̣̟͍͙̪̗̤̬̱̽̒̈́̀͗͌̓̇̈́̈̎͑͆̔̃́̾̊͐̅͂̈͛̋̔̔͂͗́̈̄͐̈́͂̀͌̀͑́̾̀͒̑̒̇̽̑̇́̔͐̄̉̂̆͐̍̈́̍̿̋̂̃̀̚͘̕͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ơ̡̧̧̢̡͉̻͎͓̖̦̤͚̣̗͚̳̮̤͍̝̺̫̟̘̪̤̖̘̰̩̯̩̥̼̦̣͎̝̲̟̤͓̠͖̱̤͖͇̪̮̪͆͑̓̔̾̀̈̀̆̕͠͝ͅb̵̧̢̧̨̡̡̨̡̨̡̨̛̜̘̹̗͔̪͎͖̲̜̻͎͓̭̠͈̹̹̻͍̣͎̜̣̗͚͍̻̰̻͖̬͈͈̺̺̰͇̫̮̰̙̳̗͈̗̣͓͈̮̬̮͍͖͙̜̟̘̘͔̖̟̖͉̟̪̲̥͍͍̼͚̬͔͓̼̫͔͖̟̩̩͚͉̖̗̪̟͓͈̻̳̳̟̦͖̪̙̝͚̰̘̬͓̥̠͖͚͕͇̙̘̠͉̋̈́̃̌̔̋͑̓̂̽̓̉́̈͂͐͛̾̂͐̽́̆̄̅̈̅̃͂̓̎̎̋́̀̀͌̐́̾̈́̈̏̿̓̈́̒̎̏̔͌͘̕̕̕͘͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ
l̶̨̨̧̧̡̨̡̧̢̡̛̛͙͓͈̥̣̥͕͉͇̱͚̞̝͔̦̝͖̣̟̥͓͈̲̭͖̠̜̫̤̜͈͇̲̬̼͉̤͇͍̫͚̯͕̖͍̣̗̙̠͇̜͙̼̙̳̥͔̟͚̼̰͉̗͎͔̮͈̟͖̳̼͙̻͙̙̹͍͈̝̭̞͇̬̪̼̥͓̫̗̣̗̜͈͉̩̟̮̼̪̎̅̔͒͗̒̑̀̈̇̈̊̽̅̀́̒͆̍͊̇̒̔̔͊̍̇̏͒̾͐̾͋̍̋̏̈́̈́̇͆̅̃̇̈́̏͑̑̒́͂̂̾̋̈́̃͂̓̉̓͊̈́̋̓̀̈̑͌̇̈́̐͒̓͗͌̏̈̌͑͐͂̽̅̉͛͛̋̂́̔̄̿̽͆͂͌̿́̈́͐͌͛́̃̏̀̏́̈́͂́̓̊͊̀̇͊̾͑̆̚̚̕̚͘̕̕̚͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅį̴̧̡̛̮͚̦̖͈̖̙̘̞̼͇͔̩̬̦̟͈̘̬̫̘̤͚̮͎͇̗̫̬̗̯̭̳̣̝̪͙̞̥̠̜͕͍̭̭̤̤̣̬̻̮̙͈͉̬̟̩͔͎̻̳͍̭͇̪͚͍̪̬̮̝͚͍̂̎̍̀͌͛̐͆͊͂̆͊̊͂̀̂̀̈̓͛́͒͋͑̉̈̂͌̐͆͆̀̑̾̃̿̏̅̅̈́͑͗̃͗̃̊̑̾̀̐͒͆̎̉̐̓̉̐̓̊̽̇̌͂͘̚͘͘̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅņ̶̡̢̨̡̡̢̛̯͙̼̩̠̤͔͈̯̠͙̜̭̲̩̭̺̜͖̪̳̦̮̞̘̥̟͕͍͖̟͎̘͙͇̼̲̣̥͎͉͈͉͈͉͔̱̦͓̙͚̱͔̘̪͖̫̰̝̥̺̜̠͖͓̳̙̟̭̝̹̦̮͈͉̼̗̮͍̘̬̼͚͇̞̈́̆̅͛̃͌̓̇̾͒͒̾̀̉͒͗̈́̍̋̉́͆̀̓͑̉̋̇̈́̃̏̓̂̈͑̒̆̂́̿̓͑̿́̀̋̑̅͆̔͌́̾̐́́̌̇̓̓̋͗̈́̂̈́̊̓̊̊͂͘͘̚͘͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̶̧̧̡̨̡̡̢̨̼͇̭̗͓͓̪̞͎͈̳̜̩͚̭̥̠̠̞͎͚̹͓̻͔̣̱͉͔̙̫̫̜̗͎̞͚͚̮̠͙̗̠̩̭̖̟̠̣̼͉̜͙̮͔̥̗̙̦̻͚̞͕̩̝͕̞̣̮̞̐̃̊̍͐̇͐̓̈́̀̊́̒̈́̓̈́̈́̎̾̋̃̉͑̇͋͐͑̈̈́̍̿́͂̊̎͂̀̆̉̈͆̂̋͊̆͐͑̑͊̇͆̏́͐̉̈͒̀̊̉̒͐͒̈͌͗̂͌̉̿̔͊̈́͊͒̆̂̃̑̓͘͘̚͘̚͘͘̚͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅg̶̨̢̧̡̡̢̛̖͕͈̤͙͇̜̰͈̠͓̪̖͍̮̘̰̠͖̩̥̠̞̟͙̟̭̰̖͇̹̗̥̮͈̩̞̪̜̘̩̙̪̠̬̰̭̱̝̼̯̺̹͕̘̜̘͚͖̥̦̞̦̳̤͇̩̲͔̬̝͚͖̭͔̦͒̉͒̿́̅̆̈̿͆̇̂̈́̄̔͑͋̒͛͌̈̈́̒̑̀̂͂̓̄̐́̿͌̌̍̄͆̓̓͗͆͐̍̊̓͑̑́̄͗̿̌͐̎̓̏̈͛̀̾̆̈́͗̓̊̓̿̊͐̍̓̂͋̈́͒̍̓͗̽̈̓̀̚͘̚̕̚̕͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅơ̵̡̢̨̨̡̡̢̡̡̨̪̼̬̭̙͍̮̞̦̩̯͍̲̟̗̜̬̤͙̼̻̠̻̮͍̖͍̖̜̙͔̪͔͈͙̹̦̺͇̥̙̰̰̰̳̫̖͍̤͉͓̜̰̱̭̫͉̠̬͕͕̤͍͎̣̭̯͓͔͔̗̳̮͚͕̮̹̻͈̤͇͈͈̘̝̱͚̩̦͖̲͙͖̥̹̗̳̱͉̼̥̖̯̺̯̟̟͍͚̜͈̭͓̠̄̈́͐͊̅̃͗̓̃͋̈́͆̔̔͂͂̓̔̆͂̽̆̈́͆͒́͛̈͑̈́̇̓͆͊͒͊̎̓̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅb̧̡̨̢̡̢̢̡̛̛̛̛̞̠͈̮̙̪̜̙͍̲͔̳͇͕̖̙̹͚͈͇̩͍͕̜̥̤̰͚̬͉͕̻̻̞̤̼̳̝̗̣͈̺̞͎̼̣͍̖͉̠̪͎̮͖̣̯͔̘̗̮̗̖̪͍͖̺̝͓͙͚̪̘̬̭̬͉̗̤̫̪͕̲̼͉͉̹̼̫̭̼̳͓̭̘̖̻̪̪͍͙͉͔̺͉̣̟͖̤͕͗͋͂̑̄͗̂̐̒͋̔͐̏̋̓̍͂̃̈̎̋̈́̔̿̈̆͐͒͌͊̇̈̓͌̾͊͐̀͒͋̏̓̄̔̍̓͑͒́́̀̒͛́̅̂̀̽̒̀͗̀̽̽͑̃͋͊͗͌̇͂̊̈̀͆̑͊̃̽̔̂̇̚͘͘̕͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅļ̴̦̹͈̠̰̲͙̩̖̣͉͈̬͙̪̒̂̐̒̂i̶̛̝̽̈́̒̈́̒̏̇̾̎̔́́̐̀̓̉̆̈́̈́̋̆̀̆̏̉̌̉̈̈́̂̊̀̈́̉̈́͌̏̐͆͐̈̈̏̓̿̅́͛̍̃̉̈̌̽͂͊̿̾̀̓͑̈̐̐͑̒̔̌͐̍̔͑́̽͛̆̈́͛͐́̂́̎̅͑͗̏̆̌͐͋́̀̆͒̽̒͛̊̍͒͘͘͘͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝n̶̢̛̛̪͓͓̗̞͕͉̱̟̜͕̥̹͉͎͚̦̄́̐̀̆̀̈́͆̐͑̽̔̀͌̿͋̽̅̓̂̊̉͗̓͒̇͑͒͂̀́͋̑̽̎̈̉͑͆͌̈́͌͛͋͐̊̐̎͗͆̈̈́͌́͌̍̔̚̚̚̚̚̕͠  ̴̨̤̭̙͍̥̠̬̦̗͓͕̥͚̩̺͉͎̪̭̯̮̖̭̤̥̫̳͎̫̘̎̆͋̿͒̆̌́͒͊̊̔̑́̃̾̐̓̀͂̅̏͂̀̂̏̋̀͒̓̈́̆̈́̉̊̎̉̀̌̀́͒͐́̊̇͐̒̾͛͊̔̕̚̕͘̚͝͝ͅģ̨̡͍̤͚͓̠̬͔̺͇̭͙̭̙͕͍̩͉͔̩̩̻̱̦̰̬͕̰̮͉̣͕̘̳̥̯̞̘͓͇̦͔̖̫̩͕̗͙̝̮̬͇͍̮̙̃̏͛̂͊͑͊͆̋̀̽͐̑́̀̓̑́̄͋̆͊̀͛̀̉̈́̅̑̔̄͌̔̚̕͜͠ͅỡ̢̢̢̡̡̡͚͚̯̝̟̮͓͎͇̱̤̹͎̣͔͖̠̲̜͉̟̠͓͉̱̟̤͕͉̟̀͊̒̐͊̈́͆̐̇͑̍͋̌̈̎̋̓̀̔̈́̎́̆̊͌̌̾͋͆̔̒́͊͂̊̅̓͛͆̈́̀̉̈̇́̋̅̑̆̀̿͑́̕̕͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅb̴̨̡̡̧̢̢̧̻̤̮͓̘̩̺͉͙̬̲̘̫͉̲͎̳͖̮̞̝̮̤̪̪͕̘̳̪̭̩̰̝̳̘͙̫̻͍̜͈̱̫̄̈́͑̇̄̋͊̀̊̍̆̽̾͜͝͠ͅl̢̢̨̢̙̤̠̖͎͉̞̱̳̩̫̭̫͕͎̳̱͈̥̲̙̹͚͕͈̳͕̖̻͓͙̹̫̱̠͙̩͕̘̣̲̱͉͓̲͎̞̬̼͍͇̘̗̜͈̹̖̗͓̬͚͔̃̃͗̈́̇̈́͋̇͒̄͐͑̋̈̂̍́͌̀̈́̂͛͋̏̔͗̑̒̅́̈̍̇͐̈̂̏͗̈͊̾́̏̏͊̕̕͘͘̚͘̕̕̕̕͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͠į̢̧̛̛̪̣̦͈̫̼̲̟̥͔͉̣̜͉͍̠̼̤̲̺̞͖̤̲͔͙̮̻̥̼̥̗̹̱̬͙͍̻͈͔̓̌͒̓̿̇͑̌̋͑̌̐̋̐̏̿͘͜n̠̝̲̱̩͚̰͔͔͈̮̟̮̰̰͐̊̾̇̔͒̊̌̾̑̒̈̂͑̈́̅̇̅̾̈̿̀́̚̚͘͝͝ͅ ̴̧̨̡̡̛̙̥̥̯͚͙̖̥͚̲̱̝͔̜̝̹̠̬̮̘̥͖̤̝̭͉̳̦̲̤͕̫͍̟͔͍͍̹̅̇͋̔͂͗̈́͗̄ơ̧̨̧̢̱̖̝̘̱̠̟͍͇̱͕͇͕̝̣̜̼̒̓̅̒͗̌͌́͂͐̌̈̿̈́̓̓̌̏͌̄̊̆̈́̈̃̋͋̐͂̄̌̓̀̆̌͒̆̉̐̏̈́̒̾̓̀̉̌̍̇̌͛̀͊͗̈̾̉͌͌̂̚͘̚͘̕͠͠͝g̶̼̗͖̬͍͍͍̳̝͇̣̦̮͕̙̲͙̪̖͖͓̭͓̯͊̃͒̂̊̊̌̉͋͑̿͗̐͛̈́͛̂͛̐́͐͆͒̈̄́͛̋̏͑̈́̽̄̐̿̔̆̈́̓́̋̅̎̽̐̀̆͂͋̐͑̄́͗͛̎͆́̓̋̚͘̕̚̕̚͜͝͠͝ͅr̢̨̨̨̨̛̲̹̮̙̱͎̩̤̩͉̬̪̲͚̝͎̥̮̭͕͖̟͕̪̱̝̭̰͔̪̳̳̮̝̜̠̘̟̺͔̙̙͚͕̼͇̲̝̫̆͌̐͌̓̀̈̎̑̋̓͂̈́͋͋̈́̿̀̉̿͗̓̈͑͂̈́͂͗̋̈́̎̉̂̓̂̉̈́̄̕͜͝͠͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅé̶̡̨̢̛̛̛͚̦̬͔̪͍̞͓͇̹͎͎̠͈̻͈͓̯̟͖̜̙̯̪̜͚̝̝̠̅̎͌̽̿́̑͗̑͐̍̓͑̂̌͌̿͆͗̊̿̓̽̐́͌̄̕͘̚̕͘͝͝͠͝ ̴̨̨͕͚̩̱͖̱̟̰͕̯̘̮͛͂́̋̍̄̈́́̀̈̇̆̈̒̂̄͌͊͑̈́̏͐͊͐̆͋̽̍̑͆̾̅̄̌̄̀̈́̑̂̇̓̈̈̆̒̿͑̓́̇̍̑̈́̅͊̍͐́̿͗͊͊̏̕͘̕͘̚̕̚͘͝͝b̢̢̧̧̧̡̢̡̧̧̡̡̛̖̱̗͙̥̹̞̪͕͇̭͍̲̙̳̼̫͎̗͍̟͓̞͕͕̮̥̫̙̭̰̜̯̠̜͙̘͇̞̺̘̪̆̄͆̓̈́̓́́̉͒͂̂͆̌̎͌̍̄̓̈̿̃̕͜͠͠͠͠͝ͅĺ̢̨̡̠͈̰̠̼̥̲̻͎̦̲̮̠̘͓͕̲̳̟̙͖͙͎̼̮̟̦̞̱͇͖̪̠̦͖̰͓͍̻̠̘̗̩̯͉̪͍̩̙͓̰̗͈͓̺̩͈̱̉̉̑̆̀̚ͅͅa̵̧̖̺̙̤̮̥̺̺̘̝̦̹̠͉̥̥̺̺̫͖̍̌͗̈́̈́͋̏̅̓͐͜͠͠ͅķ̢̧̢̛̙̲͉̼̹̝̮̻̹͖̗̪̲̱̺̖̙̦̹̺̪͖̰̣͕͉͖̝͖͈͉̫͓̟͕̯̣̟̠̟̺̫̝̠͖͈̟̗̘̮̹̺̦̥̬̰̰̗̟̣͔̂̿͗̈́̀̌̐̎̿̈́͋̓̐̌͗̾͆̆̽̊̓͊̋̾̓́̐̆̏̑̑̽̑͋̅͋̌̎̐͋̽͒̒͋̋̈́́́̌́͒́̅͊̅̍̉͛̀͘͘̚͘̚̕͜͜͝͠͠͝c̴̡̡̡̢̡̨̢̡̡̛̝̠͍͈̭͇͕̤̻͎̙̼̼̖̼̬͉̣͇͙͙̦̝͕̜̝͉͔͇̟͎̤͔̱̟͇̩̱͖̬͖̬͈̱͔̤̯̥̼̖͎̫̼̮̲̤̭͇̟̠͉͒́͒͛̊̔̓̐̇͊͗̔͛͗̿́̏̈́͆̌̈̍̒͋͐̌̐̕̚̚͘͘͘͜͜͜͠͝ͅ ̶̢̢̛̛̣̩̙̥̩̲͕̣̠͚͍͇̺̠̞̱̦̤͚̯͉͍̤̘̭͉͎̜̤̜̖̭͕̟͔̙͖̠̬͕̻̜̯̞̼͇̪͚̯̻̯̫͚̫̝̜͖̩̦͎͎͈̫͈͎͈̂̽̃̓́̈́̅̈́̓̉̐̀̑͋͗̔̔̓̂̋̇̈́͑͑͌̈́̽̎̂̑̈́̿̈́̀̈́̎́͑͗͊̅̃̊̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͠m̵̡̖͓͍̲̗͉̥̝̺̪̣̋͑̌̋͆͐͒̒̇̿͑͂͋̾̋̊̕͘̕͝a̛͉͈̯͎̪͕̦̅́̐̆͊́̓̔̎̿͋̽̓̈̏̓̐̌͐̂̂̍̈́̀̽̈͗̑̈̈́̈́̃̀̓̆̽̈́̇̐̅̀̈́͛̈́̃́̓́̊́̃̀̚͘̚͘̚͘͝͝͝g̴̢̛͕̣̻̲̜̺̬͚̤̗̔͆̀̏̀̅͂͊̔̏̀̔̍͛̾̓̑̍̾͛͋̽̈́̈́̓̓͌͛̃̏̄͗̃̑̆̐̐̌̾̎̓͊͛̆̆̑͛̿̎̏̉̄̆̀̏̏̋̍̽͘̚̕͠͝͝͠ͅỉ̡̡̢̧̨̧̢̧̛̲̳̰̻̱̭̩͚͇̤̜̱͓̥̣̥̞͎̬̖̞͔͚͈͔̟͍͖͈̝̖͙͈̣̤̲̞̟͕͕͉̠̰̖̟̺̬̫̖̠̩̫̄̐̂̆̈̋̽͊̎̋̇̓̈́̃̒̋̆̎̄͂̚͝ͅͅḉ̢̢̡̙̬̻̥̯͎͕̜͔̥̠̱̟͔̦͍̗͈̞̘̻̙͓̤̲̻̪̟̬̮̘̲̗͈̦̭̯̹͙̰̬̖͓̱̭̗̠̣̙̲̱̣͈̎̐̒̊̂̀͊̀̂̆̏̈́̿̉̒̍̉̽̉͗͛͒̇͒̑̒̉̐̈́̎̍̈͆̀̎̽̔͂̊́͊̈́̑̇̂̋͂͒̾͛̄̋̅̎̾̆́͛̒͑̀͘̕̚͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅ ̢̧̢̨̛̖̤̜̯̲̖͉̟̬̱͚͍̰͍̪͓̲̬̤̗͕̬̙̺͎̲̞̬̘̺̳̜̳͎̥͖̱͒̓̈͛̋̿́̒͊̉͋̑̓͛̀̊̆̐̉̎͗̓̈́̽̀̉̈̓̑̓͘̕̕͘͜͜͜ģ̶̢̡̨̧̡̛͍̮̩̯̤̯̥͎͖̬̥̣͉̺̬̲̙̞͔̙̼̭̙͎̫̗͓̜̟̹̥̝̹̹͎̯̤̥̙͈̭̼̟͖͇͇̜̠̹͉̭̳̞̥̪̝̻̜̦̖͚͉̯̝̖͕͚͆̓̄͐͂̐̍̿͊͑̓͗̏͐̎̄̋̊̚ͅǫ̖̙̜͎͎̱͎͍̦̃̓̍́̃̓̇̀͊̆̋̎̐̍̈́͛́̑͊̔̎̆̈́͌̄͗͌̍͂͋̊̂͌̒̓̽͊̔̂̔̔̊̑̿̂́̊̚͝͝͠ͅb̢̧̧̛̛̛̺̬̮̮̖̭̞̠͇̬̗̦͈̬͎̲͕̭̬̮̹̥̼̦̣͎̖͍̜̖̼̺̗͚̞̗̺͉̝̩̝̝̝͎̤͙̦̩͓̼̭̬̪̦͍͈̯̞͚̙̖̋̀͐̐̏̀̔̍̌̓͊͆̍͐͋̈́̆̆̋̂̓̋̔͆̊͂͌̍͌́̇͛̍̔̏͐̂̔̈́̓̈͆̈̇͒̓́̾̈́̂̆̌͑͋̀̕̕͘͘͝͝͠ͅͅl̶̡̧̧̨̨̧̧̛̥̪̙͔͚̙̰̟͕̫̙͈̪͉̙͈͎̤͈̜̮͖͔͙̹͉͍̺͇̼̭͎̮̜͕̹̣̤̫̰͉̰̲͎͓͈̪̰͎̙̠̫̖̤̳̩̤͍̾̀̇̔͐̀̃̍̈͂͆̊̊̇͌̃̅̄̀̉͆͋͑̇̽̿̿̒̏͛̋̑̒̈́̅̊̏͋̏́̌̈́͊̿̊͐̆͆͆̉͋͋̈̆̾͋̃̏̍͗͐̑̈́̇̀̚̚͠ͅͅͅi̧̢̧̧̧̨̨̛͈͔̹̲̙̝̲̮̻͙͈̦̝͎̩͈̟̻͉̤̠͕̝̼̥͍̹̞̼̼͙͈̞͙̹͈̱̤̥̩͇̻̮̮͚̻̫̪̪̰͕̞͙̝͓̰͆́̃̑͌͗͊̈́̆̀͗̾͌̀͋̓̓̓̔̀̈́͂̑̔̃̀̈̓̈́͛̋̈́̃̄͗̀̇͗̾͒̎͗̇̔̽̐̅͒͗͗̎͋̿͑͜͜͜͝͠͠͝ͅn̡̨̛̰̺̺̞͍̙̱̻͙̞̟̬̭̰̪͇̞̥̲͓̹͓͙͈̪̗̭̱͙̙͚̮̪̱͈͇̝̟̾̓́̿̏̐̽̒̔̿͗́̅̏̈̅̀̂̒́̏̽̐͐̾̽̐͘̚͝ͅͅͅ ̶̢̡̛̜͕̗̦̬̬̭̥̲͙̘͕̦̩̥̳͉͙̜̙̳̫̪͎̝̭̝͍͔̗͖̳̺͓̠̗̻̠̝̈͂̎͒͗̾́̇̈͛͜ͅo̴̧̡̢̨̨̥̥̼̣̱̝̣̙͉̮̩̙̪͇̜̫̘̤͖̗̰̗̫̒͌̾̊̃̑̓̍̇̂̎̆͗̑̏̓͌̈́̓͊̈́̑͐̂͊̐̊̓̐̀͋̆̒̓̋̎̊͐͋̏̈́͐͌̄͑̈̔͂͒̂̐̑́́̽̔̓̃̂̂͒̐͒̕̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝ņ̵̧̧̛̛̛̼̘͙͔̟̻̝͕̻̦̤̻̻̗̺̺͚̠̱̼̬̤͍̗͙̫͉̪̗͂̋̏͗̇͆̐̃̈̀́͋̆͐̐́̈̍́͆̌̐̅̅̄̆̈́̏̅̊͑̈́͘̚͜͜͠͠ͅͅͅͅé̶̢̨̡̧̡̛͓͕̺̳̦͕̰̥̲͎̱̪̥̞̠̤̣̘̩̯̤̞̬̺̘̟̪̼̤̠̹̺͎̤̼̥̗̤͚̼̲͇͚͍̝̤͚̻̞͎̮͉̺͇̟͚͚̣͍̮͊́̓̋́̓̐͆͗̈́͗̽̀̐̓͊̒̍̀́̂̽̐́̏͌̔̈̔̏̽̄͗̓̈̌̚͘̕̕͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̢̧̡̡̧̡̨̛̩͍̗̲̩͙̙̣̪̘͓͚̤̠̣̺̹̟̤͇̪̯̪̳̯̩͚͔̲̮̻͎̥̫̟̰͎̦̞͕̜͍̪͚͔͖̜̞̩͚̆̈́͋̉̓́͗͊̌̚̕̚̕͜͝p̵͔̥̥͔̠̫̣̀̎͒͗̈̈̊̈̑̂͑̆ȩ̴̧̢̮̭̻̣͓̬͓̪̻̞͕̤̻̗̰̗̫̦̹̳͋̀̾̈́̽̌̋̔͂̔̽̂̀̔̇̇̌́̊̈́͆͑͜͠͝͠ͅr̶̡̧̢̛͙̣͉̲̮͕͔̦̬̫̘̞͕͍͇̲͔̉̃̈́̇̈́͆͋͋̌̈̐̽̓̎̾̂́͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅc̶̡̧̡̨̧̨̡̧͓̝̖̟͖̝̰̜̗͇̳̰̠̞̜̘̼̜̞̤͚̟̗͕̬̦͖̠͕̱̻͖̞̩͓͍̖͈̻̥̻̜̗̬͓̺̱̩͚̞̟͈̱͕̣̭͉͓̩̯̙̘̙̳̓̏̽͆͘̕͜͜͝ȩ̛͔͎̥͕̰̲̩̺̞̬͕̙̰̏̈́́̏̓̀̐̽͑̋͠ņ̧̡̢̛̛̛͔͔̫̩̜̭͈͖̘̦̯͖͕̼̗̺̯͍̯̳̘̪̥̞̠̖̪̤͕͖̯͉͎͍̳̞̟͖͂͒̈̊̆͒̿͂͋̑̂̀̎̌̈̀̎̿̃͋̎͆̏̋̃̈́̀͋͂̓̃̾̈̂̆͋̊́̉̽̐͐̊̃́̊̏̌̚͝͝͝t̴̢̡̧̢̡̢̧̺͖̟̗̖̙͖̱͕̜̭̠̺̗̹̭͎̜̝̻̱̤̥̝̭̥̗̘͍͙̝̻͎͈̳̙͈͚̯̞̻̙̖̱͓̘̯̤̘̣̙̦̣̖͎̘̀̃̊͂̌̍̂̀͆̌̑̑͂͂̈́͛̓̀̍͌̍̓͐̽̇̈́́̋̊̉̄͐̽͂́́̈̅̀̿̋̿͆̎̔̆̀͑̍̆̚͘̕̚͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̂̆̆̋̀́̐̄̔͗̈́͐̊̈́̉̾͆̌̊͗̎̅́̆̏̓̍̎̿̎͒̃͌̂̐̾̓̕͘͘̚̕͜͝g̢̢̻̲̳͍͚̬͓̲͈̜̬͇̭̲̼̰̮͒̅̃̉̿̒̈͊͛͋́̇͒̔͊̀͜͠͝ọ̵̦̯̋͗̈͗̈̏̎̀͗̂̇̅̆̀̇͐͒͝b̡̨̢̨̧̨̛̛͙̼͉̬͕͕̥̳̰̥͕͔͚̮̥̘̱͍͕̱̼͈̰̥̫̪̗̠͙͇̞̟̩̲̖̦̱̞̹̲̓͗̇̒̓͌̾̅̀̂̅̂͆̅̾͂̈́̊͑̐̍͂̀̋̿̐̈́̂͊͂̂͋́̋̈̑̇̑͒̆̃͘͘͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅl̴̢̢̺͓̰̹͍͔͔̮̠̜͉̻͖͚̭̥̣̞̟̤̱̼̜̭̰̞̭̗̤͔̲͈̳͂̐̇̍́͛̀́̔̀̽̆͛͒̉̋̃̃͂̾͝i̴̢̧̢̨̛̛̛̛̫̖̰͚̙͈̫̠̣̺̱̯̯̹̼͙͙̪̙̳̘̥̠͎͖̲̥̼͍̩̳̱͍͇͔͇̙̦̭͎̬̞̓̎́̇͒̏̔̒̎͑̊̈̈̀̅́̓̀͐͗͌̇̋̔̍̿̈̽̏̌͛͑̀̒͒̓̓̿̀͛̓̄́̂̑̿̀̒̄̉͗́̏͗̃̿́̚̕̚̕̕̚̚͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅn̴̨̡̡̛̰͈̹̘̘͔̣̙̯̹͍͍̰͎͉̠̋̄́͝ ̴̢̡̨̛̛̛̟͖͕̲͙̱̩̤̮̗̯̬͈̞͉͙͕͇̺̩̦̫͈̪̭̮͓͇̪͉̭̣̟̣͉̮̙̪̩̫̬̫̦̬̥̐̀́͗̍͗͛͌̈́̑͆̓́̂́̎͊̀̽͌̊̔̀̄͑̅̋̓͆̐͛̽̉̓̓͌̊̐͑̒̈̑̐͛̍̍̀̋̅̀͂̈́̍̌̀́̄̀̂͑̿͑̎̒͋͆̽͘̕͘͘͜͜͝ͅƯ̦̝͕̈́̆̽̀̓̍͑́̓̀̅͛̍̃͗̅͋̄̾̎̿̍́͆̌̈́́̑̈́͊͑̑̋̅̓͂̈̀́́͂͊̽͆͌̂̇̔̀̇͛̅̌͂͐͂̒͂͘͝N̵̢̨̨̨̢̛̦̥͈͖͉͉̖̣̰̩̜̻̭̰̗̞͇̦͎̟͖̼͈̤̖͉̮̟͓̪̯̻̠͎̖̬̩̻͉̰͉̥̓́͒͆̓̃̆͗̂͆́́̈̽̽̒̇̀͜ͅͅG̡̡̱̹̣̭̠͈̪̺͓͎̣͍̺̍̈́̂͌̇͋̿̈́̈́̽́̈́͐̓̍́̅̓͌̾͆̿͌͒̍̃̆̓̇̈́̓̑̐̉̆͊̑̌̓̈̓͌́̿̈́̑͊̈́̽̔̀̕̕̚͜͝͠͝͝Ơ̶̖̻̟̳̘̝̫̟͚̰̆̋̊͗͐̂̆̅̈̓͂́̓̓͂̃̎̑̚̕͘͝B̶̧̡̡̧͔̲̦̖̤͓̗̖͍̯͍̩̖̘̬̭̖̣͙̦̫̯͔̣̣̟̫͇͚̬̟̬̮̦̞͕͓̪͙̯̪̤̤̼̗̭͙̤̝͖̟̙͉̲̲̫̙̳̲̖̱̰̭̮͉̦̠̯̂̀̀̋̅̀̆̎̓͊̓̄͂̇͋̊̈́͐͋̈̈́̉̄̾͐̅̿̀̅̆̂̐͒̒͒̽͗̕͘̚̚̕̚͜͠ͅͅL̻͈̪̤̻̂̇̐͛̿̚͘͜I̴̧̢̨̛͚͎̯̪̖̞̹̼̥̰̘͕̣̪͊̒̀̋̊̏̾̓̀̋͛̒͌́̋̎͗̓̓͗͘̚͜͝Ņ̢̡̛̛̭͈̝̘͉̻̪̳̱͇̱̟͙̫̗̖̪̫̟͇̝͚͎̖̗̠͍̺̺͈̩̦̥̯̩̬̠͕͙͈͎͔̱͔͕̖͍̣͕̣̘͚̖̤̲̺͖̹͔̘̥̬̤̝̗̱͐̎̀̇̓̌̇͐̋̽̓̓̓̇̆̂̊͒͗͋̄͋͛̏̓̃̀͛͒̈́͑̄̍̾́̌̚͘̚͘͜͜͜ͅ ̢̧̢̢̢̨̻͎̩͖̙̣̬̫̲͚̤͉̳̮̙̮͚̯͙̝͚̟̭̹̠̰͙̬̞̞̳̹̻̲͕̱̜̫̦̟̦̤̬̳̖͚̩̪̬̰̻̹̪̯̪̖̎͂̇̈́̇͌̃̌̍̉̆̿̏͛̀͋̿̆̚͜͜ģ̯̼̰̦̰̜̗͉̙̼̲̝̗̳̥̻̯̪̮͙̬͕̲̰͋̃̔͛͒͌̎͌͂̏̑̀ͅớ̛͕̖̙̺̣͓̬̐͑͋̀͛̌̂͋̂͂̈͂̄̓̄̀̀̔́͗̃̈́̍̅̏̆̎͗͐̿̈́̾̎̅̀̇͑̀͌̊̓̄̑̎͌̍̀́̎̏̏͊́̎͛͗̕͘̕͝͠͠͝b̴̧̡̛̥̳͚͇̖͎̭̣͎̹͙̼̬̙̭̖̹̫̩̗̰̝̭͗̀̒̉̈̽̐̓͒̊̍͛̓̊̀̿̈́̌̇̐͋͊͐͐̽͂͒́͊̌̎̎̂̄̆̇̑͛̀̊̾͆̓̍̌̅̆̈͛̀̀́̚͘̚̕̚͘͘͠͝͠͝͝ͅl̴̢̧̢̢̧̼̭̪̪̻̣̣̫̤̲͕͍͔̣̭̳͇̳̱̞̟͙̲̰̱̻̹̯̫̘͖̺͍͇̖̝̪̲̲͕͕̙͖͇͚͜͝ͅȋ̵̧̨̨̦͇̬̤͚̭̥͓̾̆̾̑̆̽̏̾̋̊̌̂͋́̎̓̽͌̈̑̿̂͛͒̆͂̄͂̃̔̈́̍̂́̊̓̚͘͠͝͠ǹ̶̡̢̨̛̰̝̮̻̫͈̠̪̼̖̠͈͈̹͕̣̰͙͈̣͕͉͉͈͙̯̫̥̩͕͍͕̗̱̤̺̩̰̠̟̰̖̯͉̯̺̫͈̜̻̹̜͐̔̄̔̽̾͑̓̃̈́͛̅̊̽̑̎̈́̀͗̾̿͊̽̊̃͂̅͂̊̏͋̀̈̾̉̒͛̈́͂̑̚̕͘͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅ ̶̨̢̧̡̦̰͙̮̟̞̟̻̲̜̣̩̪͇̦̫͙̲͉͈͍̥͎̝͖̮͓̝̟͕̗͕̙̜̦̜͖̮͗̅̇͛̈́́̂̀̊͊͜͝ͅǵ̖͖͖̦̫̠̬͔̻͈̫̫̭̬̩͙̪͉̩͉͎̥͙̝͓̦̈́͜͝͝ͅͅǫ̴̛̛̝͔̠̥͎̺̫͓̝̗̗̪͎̩͖̘̣̱̪̦̮̱͖͚̭͎̻̦̮̣͈̞̱̭̲̼̠͔͇̟̭̞̺̠̥̙̊̒͂́͐̈́̉͋́͑̐͌̓̏̓̓̿̇̋̌͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝ͅb̶̢̢̨̧̛̯̫̯̦̼͍̣̲̜̙͍͓͉͇̪̰̠̫͚̙͓͈̻̯͓̰̯̘̟͕͈͍̔́̉̎̾̈́̑͒̀̿́͊́͌͗͑̿̐̀̈́̇̈́̃̄̃͊̃̓͒̀̾̈́̐̃́͋̿͊̍͂̌̑̃̓͑̎̎͑̀̿̈́͛̉̐̓̀̌͋̚̕̚͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅl̵̢̧͍̹̪̲̟̫͖̖͈̩̲͓̮̑̇̀̔̆̓͛̽̄̋̌͒̒́̈́̉̒̈̎̍̒͛̀̀͛̔̽̎̈́͋̓̉̓̑̏̌̽̂̄̔̆̊͋͛̋̌̌̀̈́̄̊̆̓̀̑̑̾̿̇͘̕̕̕͘͜͠͝͠i̶̢̧̧̬̖̙͕̝̱͖̜̳͓̯̺͉̥̜͈͈͉͇̠͎̱̫̜͓̻̦̪͈͙̭͉͙̮͉̝̱͕̋̓̀̿̽̀̈̅͝͝n̨̻͎̼͕̼̤̖̻̪̫̩̭͕͍̫̮̦̣̥͚̰̥͚̘̖̆̊́̒̀͋̅͗͂̎͛̋̇̐͐͂͆̍͘͠͝͠͠͝ͅ ̵̡̢̨̡̡̨̛̛͓̘͚̤̠̹̪͇̬̹̩̝͎̥̞̦̲̣̤͔̱͕͔̗̺̟͙̰̠͈̺͉̫͍̹̗̲̭̥͈̲̫̟͔̞̮̘̥̳̲͉̳̳̮̝͎̖̫̥̳̜̓̑̀̑̽͋̄̃͗̌͛͊͋̄̌̄̂̈́͆̈͆̊̆̿̃͒̆̅̋̽͗̾̓̈́́̔̇͐̈͂̎̄̾̾͗̌̎̈́̓̓̕̚̚̕̕͜͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅg̵̡̨̧̢̡̗̟̱͙̖̝͉̱̺̱̭̪̣̲͓͉͎̘̺̜̘̜̥͔͓̥̹̖̟͓̬̲̘͙̺̜̖͍͙̤͈̭̻̬̹̥̼̋͗̆̉̆̍̎̀̒͊̏̌͊̈̽̏̇̾̈́̄̀͂̋̃̏̾̌̐̽̊̇̽̎̔̓̅͒͗̈́̅̆͐̍̆͗̅̅͆̃̒̐̿̈̈̽̉̐́̂̃̚̕̚͘̚͜͜͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅơ̵̧̧̧̨̨̨̢̫̦͙̩̹͇̥̱̩͈̣̮̼̺̳̘̜̙̼̣̲̜̬̳̱̩͔̘̼̳̰̯̼̣͉̝̯̬̗̖̞̫̻̯͎̦͚̩̼̫̞̭̓̒̎̉̆͂̽̂̂͆̆̔̈͆̾͋͋̄͌̾̀̈̓̓̏͛͊̋͐͒̊̆́͂̆̏̉̃̐̃̈́͐̈́̽͂̀̓̑͂͑̾̆͛́̃̀̓͊̓̐̆͊͌̔͋̚̚͜͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅb̵̨̫̗͙̰̗͉̬̫̲͈͖̹̹̼̮̙̠̲̯͚͙̜̺͖̦̯̖͊̍̄̉̒͆̊̓͊͑̆̈́̽́̏̊͐͆́̌͘͘͘͜͝l̶̡̨̡̛͇͕̮̭̰̻̯̞̻͙͎̺̝̣̻̹̻̥̤̮̱̰͉̖̪̼̥͇͚͎͎̰̲̪̠̘͗̀͌̋̓̎̑̈͑̌́̋̇͂̄̆̉͂̓͊̓͂͂̂̾̑̍̀͗̒̌̿͂̊̃̐͛̋̒̉̈́̈̂͒̇͋͊̔̆̋̐̌͌̐͆̈́͘̚̕̚̚͜͜͠͝͝i̡̧̨̧̨̧̛̛̜̩͇̠̫̩̹̳͖͈͈̥̺͔̣̲̝͓̥͎͔̠̲͈̣̥͔̙͔͓̬̝̹̠̜͎̪̺̯͉̯̞̰͓̰̣̞̱̬̺͍̟͖͍̝͙̺̯͓̓̐̀̃͌̎̀̒͆̑̓̂͂͛̆̐̑̇̊̌̄̾̌̅͊̒͂̒̄̓̇͑͛̀́͐̓̽̓͑̃́̅̐͗́̽̕͘͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅn̥̈́̒̎̎͑̐̈́̽͒̈́̇̂͠͝͝ ̴̡̢̨̡̠̪͖̻̣̯͖͔͇̹͙̦͓̝͖̩͕̙̩̝̬͈͍͎̫̰͔͖̻̱̬̳͎̰̰͉͙̜͙͖̣̍̉̓͒̅́̋́̔͐͐͆͌̏̎͋͊̎͐̏͛͆̇̅͊̀̓̃̈́̏͐͛̂͌̌͛͆̓͊̍̂͂̉͆͑̊͑̋̅̎̐́̈̏̓̆͒̈́͆̕̚̕̕̚̚͘̕̚̕͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅừ̵͔͙̞̗̇́͛́̀̈́̐̐̐̇́̅̔̈̂̀̿̌̉̿̕̕̕͠͝ņ̴̡̨̛̛̫̤͎͈̘̪̭͍͇͉̤̱͙͖͚̮̮̦̖̺̯͎̖̮̼̤̺̭̰̜͎̹͔͍̭̮̰̫͉̳̖̙̬͍̼̙̟̟̹̬̘̤̭̟̻͙̞̲̦̬̥͍̻̩̮̝̔̒̔̃̄͌̍̂̉́̋̍̈́̈́̇̅̅́̉̔̈̃͌͊̄̔́̄́̀̌̍͊̎͂̏͑̌͗̒̒̍̐͋̍͐̄̏̃̔͘̕̕͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅǧ̡̡̢̧̧̛̛̹̖̮̠̗̫̮̼̜̖̟̙̹̙̟̻̺̜̘̼̘̼̖̝̱̥͓̪̪͉̰̹̟̤͖̗̤̬̟̤͖̼̘̟̬̳̥̐̌͂́̑̆̌̂̊̋̊́̀̌̄̓̃́́̃̓̈̏̏̅́͒̓͆͋͂̊͂̒̄̅̐̃̈̾̍̒͌̄͑̄͛̈͊̑̋̎̽̚̚͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅơ̶̧̨̧̛̱̗̬͔̦̩̭̝̼͚̩̘̯̱̪͖̰̬̺̻̙͇̮͎̱̬͉̥̠͓͚͎̳̯̩̼̰̟̜̭͓͔̤̖͉̭̟̗̊̾͐́͆̀̏̑͌̅̓̄͂̅̐̀͛̐̒̎̎́̿͋̔̍̀̊̀̑̍̚̚͜͠ͅn̨̨̧̛̛͔̱͙̫̮͙̹̱̭̗͉̣̘͔̙̮͖̬̜̟͓̜̫͇̰̲̳̗̬̾̎̇̒͗̋̅͑̒͋̓͋̀͒̊̑̌̆̇͛̒͊͌̈́̌̇̿͆̐̈̄̇͐͋̀̽̓̈́̈̕͘̚̚̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅb̨̨̡̢̨̨͔̦̬̬̯̳̰͇͙̥͚͈̖͍̖̖̰̻̩̼͖̠̠̭̩̭̦̌͗̆̓̀̀̑́̍̌̔̍̐͌̈̋̽͒̂͋̂̃̔̓̅̋̓̍̉̈́̃̈́̋̀̈́̃̆͐̿̚̕̚͝ͅͅi̵̛̪͓͚͔̪͇̬̼̗̺͕̤̳̭͓̳͈̖̼͓͚̣̼͇̝̖̬̪̟͓̙͉̗̼͚͐̐̇̄̇̃̊̈̏̆͊͐͋̐̓͗̈̆̏͒̐̐͗͗̈̃̂̚̕̕͘͠͠g̡̡̛̩̩̝̹̺͇̣̖͔̦̻̭͕̭̬̥̟͖̤̜̙̥͍̖̖̞͔͖͚̦̭̣͈͖̪̜̦͖̗͚̬͇͎̠̤̹̠̓́̑͆́͘͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅà̛̛̲̪̰́͒̏͊̀̽́̅̋̋̍͂̿̄́̈́̀͛͑͋̀͗͒͆̓̊͂̀̆̈́͋̾̃̔̍̑̄͗̓̈́̓̈́͂̂̈́̇͋̍͐̇͆͂̈́̎͌̚͘̚̚͝͠ģ̶̨̛̛̻̬͓̺̩̮̥͇̻̹̠̖̳̹̗̲̼̦͈̱̥̙̖͚̯̜̣̳̼͉̬̫̞̺̜̬̒̎̅̓̍̊͑̓̐̽͂̂̄́̇̋̐̽̋̈́̈́̅̔̏͆̔͋͊̈́́̈̆͑͗̚͘̕̚͝ͅͅṇ̢̧̢̨̨̨̢̢̛̛̖̠͔̩̦̬̙̙̣̖͇͇͎̱̫͎͎̻͕̬͙͈̹͇̬̼̝̰͉̱̰̥̫̝̳̙͕̘̻̝͈̘͇̰̺̪̘̩̥̲̹͕͈̬̦͚͈͖̬̣̻̤̂͗̄̏̀̂̍̿̽͒͒̃̐̃͗̈̆̿̐͐̎̅̓̇̽̂͗̐̋͆͗͆͒̀̊̕͘̚̕͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅį̶̡̡̛̛̛̭͕͓̪̰̞͈͖̯̳̰̤͎̝̘̱͎̟̰̹̜͔̘̗̩͓̫͉̪̗̩̗̱̝͓͈̫̳͍̝̝̫̟͇͚̗͇̣̟̗͙́̈́͂̏̉̃͂̈́͗̔̃̎͂̒̒̈̑̓̑̊̿͗̅̐͛̈́̈́͛͑̍̍̈́̓͐̉͂͒̐̆͗̋̑͌́̒͘͘͘̚̚͘͜͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅ ̧̨̧̧̪͙̺̤̥͇̮̟͈̻̣̥͓͚̝̘̼̹̹̠̹͖̪̙̮̣̗̳̖̱̘͙͎̬̥͉̮͈̻̼̣̱̞̲̬͙̭̫̟͉͇̮̺͎̦̯͚̘͉̫̙̬͙͎̒̂̌̀̌̑̓̋̌̐̊̉̈́̏̓̓̈́̂͆̈́̈́̇͊̐͋̓̐̂͋̎̊̆͆̽͆͌̐̆̏͐̈́̋̔̅͒̄̈́̇͆̽̋̿̑̒͑̀͋̚͘̚̚͘͘̕̕̚͝͠͝͝ͅͅg̡̨̢̧̡̢̛̛̙̝͇͖̪̯̰̭̩̺͔̱͔̠̬͚͖̳̗̮̭̟̜͓͚̗͍͖̫͍̯͖͈̹̱͍͔͕̞͕̽́́̀̂̋́̔̏̑̽͑̒̏̆͆̀̍̏̈́͂͒̋̎̀͊̽̂͑͑̓̓̍̈̋̇̈̾̀̿̈́̔̒͆̐͛͗̔̐̃̑̍̿͗̎͐̈́͂̿́̍͘̚̕̚͠͠͝͠ͅͅơ̵͔̘̫͈͔̯̱̜̺̳̩̥͍̜̥̺͖̲̮͕͙̤̬̟͕̦̣͆̓̆̐̑̿̓̄̎͆̄͛̓̓̋͋́̆́͌̃̏͗͊̒͐̎̍̑́͘͘͜͜͝͠͝͠͝b̢̙̥͉͉͉̖̦̰͍̜̼̖̱̭̼̭͙̯̞̞͙̤̮͓̙̠͍̖̖̬̹͒͛̄͐̍̓̂̂̒̐̎̎͊̏̇͛̇̕l̢̢̢̨̨̨̡̨̛̥͍̩͓̝̙̼̰̪͈̥͎̤̳̗͖͙̲̩̮͚̠̫͓͕̥̤̠̙̜̼͓̠̦͙̠̪͓̗̖̰͚͎̗̰̥̭̖̗̦̪͉̮̬̤͙̖̫̃̆̄̅̈́́̈́́̾̿̀̒̉́̒̐͛̀͛̓͆̋͌̓́̊̄̃͑̉́̅́͂͗͘͘ͅͅḯ̧̯̙̞̮̻̗͖̫͙̺͓̘͇̜͓̭͔̝̃̈͆̀͗̅̒͐́̀̒̎̑̎͑́́͘̚̚͜͝͝ṅ̶̨̡̢̨̢̧̨̛͍̻̼̥̖͎̪̗̖̲͉̞̬̱̖̬̺̳͕̪͚̳̤͙̩̙̘̙̤̦͇̥̞̩͔̝̺͍̪̠̱͓̰͙͉͖̬̙͈̱̻͔͉̹̥̩̣̲͍̭͕̘͍̀͐̂̋͐̈́̍̀̃͐̌͊͒̋͗͐̿̅̚̕͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅ  ̴̨̤̭̙͍̥̠̬̦̗͓͕̥͚̩̺͉͎̪̭̯̮̖̭̤̥̫̳͎̫̘̎̆͋̿͒̆̌́͒͊̊̔̑́̃̾̐̓̀͂̅̏͂̀̂̏̋̀͒̓̈́̆̈́̉̊̎̉̀̌̀́͒͐́̊̇͐̒̾͛͊̔̕̚̕͘̚͝͝ͅģ̨̡͍̤͚͓̠̬͔̺͇̭͙̭̙͕͍̩͉͔̩̩̻̱̦̰̬͕̰̮͉̣͕̘̳̥̯̞̘͓͇̦͔̖̫̩͕̗͙̝̮̬͇͍̮̙̃̏͛̂͊͑͊͆̋̀̽͐̑́̀̓̑́̄͋̆͊̀͛̀̉̈́̅̑̔̄͌̔̚̕͜͠ͅỡ̢̢̢̡̡̡͚͚̯̝̟̮͓͎͇̱̤̹͎̣͔͖̠̲̜͉̟̠͓͉̱̟̤͕͉̟̀͊̒̐͊̈́͆̐̇͑̍͋̌̈̎̋̓̀̔̈́̎́̆̊͌̌̾͋͆̔̒́͊͂̊̅̓͛͆̈́̀̉̈̇́̋̅̑̆̀̿͑́̕̕͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅb̴̨̡̡̧̢̢̧̻̤̮͓̘̩̺͉͙̬̲̘̫͉̲͎̳͖̮̞̝̮̤̪̪͕̘̳̪̭̩̰̝̳̘͙̫̻͍̜͈̱̫̄̈́͑̇̄̋͊̀̊̍̆̽̾͜͝͠ͅl̢̢̨̢̙̤̠̖͎͉̞̱̳̩̫̭̫͕͎̳̱͈̥̲̙̹͚͕͈̳͕̖̻͓͙̹̫̱̠͙̩͕̘̣̲̱͉͓̲͎̞̬̼͍͇̘̗̜͈̹̖̗͓̬͚͔̃̃͗̈́̇̈́͋̇͒̄͐͑̋̈̂̍́͌̀̈́̂͛͋̏̔͗̑̒̅́̈̍̇͐̈̂̏͗̈͊̾́̏̏͊̕̕͘͘̚͘̕̕̕̕͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͠į̢̧̛̛̪̣̦͈̫̼̲̟̥͔͉̣̜͉͍̠̼̤̲̺̞͖̤̲͔͙̮̻̥̼̥̗̹̱̬͙͍̻͈͔̓̌͒̓̿̇͑̌̋͑̌̐̋̐̏̿͘͜n̠̝̲̱̩͚̰͔͔͈̮̟̮̰̰͐̊̾̇̔͒̊̌̾̑̒̈̂͑̈́̅̇̅̾̈̿̀́̚̚͘͝͝ͅ ̴̧̨̡̡̛̙̥̥̯͚͙̖̥͚̲̱̝͔̜̝̹̠̬̮̘̥͖̤̝̭͉̳̦̲̤͕̫͍̟͔͍͍̹̅̇͋̔͂͗̈́͗̄ơ̧̨̧̢̱̖̝̘̱̠̟͍͇̱͕͇͕̝̣̜̼̒̓̅̒͗̌͌́͂͐̌̈̿̈́̓̓̌̏͌̄̊̆̈́̈̃̋͋̐͂̄̌̓̀̆̌͒̆̉̐̏̈́̒̾̓̀̉̌̍̇̌͛̀͊͗̈̾̉͌͌̂̚͘̚͘̕͠͠͝g̶̼̗͖̬͍͍͍̳̝͇̣̦̮͕̙̲͙̪̖͖͓̭͓̯͊̃͒̂̊̊̌̉͋͑̿͗̐͛̈́͛̂͛̐́͐͆͒̈̄́͛̋̏͑̈́̽̄̐̿̔̆̈́̓́̋̅̎̽̐̀̆͂͋̐͑̄́͗͛̎͆́̓̋̚͘̕̚̕̚͜͝͠͝ͅr̢̨̨̨̨̛̲̹̮̙̱͎̩̤̩͉̬̪̲͚̝͎̥̮̭͕͖̟͕̪̱̝̭̰͔̪̳̳̮̝̜̠̘̟̺͔̙̙͚͕̼͇̲̝̫̆͌̐͌̓̀̈̎̑̋̓͂̈́͋͋̈́̿̀̉̿͗̓̈͑͂̈́͂͗̋̈́̎̉̂̓̂̉̈́̄̕͜͝͠͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅé̶̡̨̢̛̛̛͚̦̬͔̪͍̞͓͇̹͎͎̠͈̻͈͓̯̟͖̜̙̯̪̜͚̝̝̠̅̎͌̽̿́̑͗̑͐̍̓͑̂̌͌̿͆͗̊̿̓̽̐́͌̄̕͘̚̕͘͝͝͠͝ ̴̨̨͕͚̩̱͖̱̟̰͕̯̘̮͛͂́̋̍̄̈́́̀̈̇̆̈̒̂̄͌͊͑̈́̏͐͊͐̆͋̽̍̑͆̾̅̄̌̄̀̈́̑̂̇̓̈̈̆̒̿͑̓́̇̍̑̈́̅͊̍͐́̿͗͊͊̏̕͘̕͘̚̕̚͘͝͝b̢̢̧̧̧̡̢̡̧̧̡̡̛̖̱̗͙̥̹̞̪͕͇̭͍̲̙̳̼̫͎̗͍̟͓̞͕͕̮̥̫̙̭̰̜̯̠̜͙̘͇̞̺̘̪̆̄͆̓̈́̓́́̉͒͂̂͆̌̎͌̍̄̓̈̿̃̕͜͠͠͠͠͝ͅĺ̢̨̡̠͈̰̠̼̥̲̻͎̦̲̮̠̘͓͕̲̳̟̙͖͙͎̼̮̟̦̞̱͇͖̪̠̦͖̰͓͍̻̠̘̗̩̯͉̪͍̩̙͓̰̗͈͓̺̩͈̱̉̉̑̆̀̚ͅͅa̵̧̖̺̙̤̮̥̺̺̘̝̦̹̠͉̥̥̺̺̫͖̍̌͗̈́̈́͋̏̅̓͐͜͠͠ͅķ̢̧̢̛̙̲͉̼̹̝̮̻̹͖̗̪̲̱̺̖̙̦̹̺̪͖̰̣͕͉͖̝͖͈͉̫͓̟͕̯̣̟̠̟̺̫̝̠͖͈̟̗̘̮̹̺̦̥̬̰̰̗̟̣͔̂̿͗̈́̀̌̐̎̿̈́͋̓̐̌͗̾͆̆̽̊̓͊̋̾̓́̐̆̏̑̑̽̑͋̅͋̌̎̐͋̽͒̒͋̋̈́́́̌́͒́̅͊̅̍̉͛̀͘͘̚͘̚̕͜͜͝͠͠͝c̴̡̡̡̢̡̨̢̡̡̛̝̠͍͈̭͇͕̤̻͎̙̼̼̖̼̬͉̣͇͙͙̦̝͕̜̝͉͔͇̟͎̤͔̱̟͇̩̱͖̬͖̬͈̱͔̤̯̥̼̖͎̫̼̮̲̤̭͇̟̠͉͒́͒͛̊̔̓̐̇͊͗̔͛͗̿́̏̈́͆̌̈̍̒͋͐̌̐̕̚̚͘͘͘͜͜͜͠͝ͅ ̶̢̢̛̛̣̩̙̥̩̲͕̣̠͚͍͇̺̠̞̱̦̤͚̯͉͍̤̘̭͉͎̜̤̜̖̭͕̟͔̙͖̠̬͕̻̜̯̞̼͇̪͚̯̻̯̫͚̫̝̜͖̩̦͎͎͈̫͈͎͈̂̽̃̓́̈́̅̈́̓̉̐̀̑͋͗̔̔̓̂̋̇̈́͑͑͌̈́̽̎̂̑̈́̿̈́̀̈́̎́͑͗͊̅̃̊̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͠m̵̡̖͓͍̲̗͉̥̝̺̪̣̋͑̌̋͆͐͒̒̇̿͑͂͋̾̋̊̕͘̕͝a̛͉͈̯͎̪͕̦̅́̐̆͊́̓̔̎̿͋̽̓̈̏̓̐̌͐̂̂̍̈́̀̽̈͗̑̈̈́̈́̃̀̓̆̽̈́̇̐̅̀̈́͛̈́̃́̓́̊́̃̀̚͘̚͘̚͘͝͝͝g̴̢̛͕̣̻̲̜̺̬͚̤̗̔͆̀̏̀̅͂͊̔̏̀̔̍͛̾̓̑̍̾͛͋̽̈́̈́̓̓͌͛̃̏̄͗̃̑̆̐̐̌̾̎̓͊͛̆̆̑͛̿̎̏̉̄̆̀̏̏̋̍̽͘̚̕͠͝͝͠ͅỉ̡̡̢̧̨̧̢̧̛̲̳̰̻̱̭̩͚͇̤̜̱͓̥̣̥̞͎̬̖̞͔͚͈͔̟͍͖͈̝̖͙͈̣̤̲̞̟͕͕͉̠̰̖̟̺̬̫̖̠̩̫̄̐̂̆̈̋̽͊̎̋̇̓̈́̃̒̋̆̎̄͂̚͝ͅͅḉ̢̢̡̙̬̻̥̯͎͕̜͔̥̠̱̟͔̦͍̗͈̞̘̻̙͓̤̲̻̪̟̬̮̘̲̗͈̦̭̯̹͙̰̬̖͓̱̭̗̠̣̙̲̱̣͈̎̐̒̊̂̀͊̀̂̆̏̈́̿̉̒̍̉̽̉͗͛͒̇͒̑̒̉̐̈́̎̍̈͆̀̎̽̔͂̊́͊̈́̑̇̂̋͂͒̾͛̄̋̅̎̾̆́͛̒͑̀͘̕̚͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅ ̢̧̢̨̛̖̤̜̯̲̖͉̟̬̱͚͍̰͍̪͓̲̬̤̗͕̬̙̺͎̲̞̬̘̺̳̜̳͎̥͖̱͒̓̈͛̋̿́̒͊̉͋̑̓͛̀̊̆̐̉̎͗̓̈́̽̀̉̈̓̑̓͘̕̕͘͜͜͜ģ̶̢̡̨̧̡̛͍̮̩̯̤̯̥͎͖̬̥̣͉̺̬̲̙̞͔̙̼̭̙͎̫̗͓̜̟̹̥̝̹̹͎̯̤̥̙͈̭̼̟͖͇͇̜̠̹͉̭̳̞̥̪̝̻̜̦̖͚͉̯̝̖͕͚͆̓̄͐͂̐̍̿͊͑̓͗̏͐̎̄̋̊̚ͅǫ̖̙̜͎͎̱͎͍̦̃̓̍́̃̓̇̀͊̆̋̎̐̍̈́͛́̑͊̔̎̆̈́͌̄͗͌̍͂͋̊̂͌̒̓̽͊̔̂̔̔̊̑̿̂́̊̚͝͝͠ͅb̢̧̧̛̛̛̺̬̮̮̖̭̞̠͇̬̗̦͈̬͎̲͕̭̬̮̹̥̼̦̣͎̖͍̜̖̼̺̗͚̞̗̺͉̝̩̝̝̝͎̤͙̦̩͓̼̭̬̪̦͍͈̯̞͚̙̖̋̀͐̐̏̀̔̍̌̓͊͆̍͐͋̈́̆̆̋̂̓̋̔͆̊͂͌̍͌́̇͛̍̔̏͐̂̔̈́̓̈͆̈̇͒̓́̾̈́̂̆̌͑͋̀̕̕͘͘͝͝͠ͅͅl̶̡̧̧̨̨̧̧̛̥̪̙͔͚̙̰̟͕̫̙͈̪͉̙͈͎̤͈̜̮͖͔͙̹͉͍̺͇̼̭͎̮̜͕̹̣̤̫̰͉̰̲͎͓͈̪̰͎̙̠̫̖̤̳̩̤͍̾̀̇̔͐̀̃̍̈͂͆̊̊̇͌̃̅̄̀̉͆͋͑̇̽̿̿̒̏͛̋̑̒̈́̅̊̏͋̏́̌̈́͊̿̊͐̆͆͆̉͋͋̈̆̾͋̃̏̍͗͐̑̈́̇̀̚̚͠ͅͅͅi̧̢̧̧̧̨̨̛͈͔̹̲̙̝̲̮̻͙͈̦̝͎̩͈̟̻͉̤̠͕̝̼̥͍̹̞̼̼͙͈̞͙̹͈̱̤̥̩͇̻̮̮͚̻̫̪̪̰͕̞͙̝͓̰͆́̃̑͌͗͊̈́̆̀͗̾͌̀͋̓̓̓̔̀̈́͂̑̔̃̀̈̓̈́͛̋̈́̃̄͗̀̇͗̾͒̎͗̇̔̽̐̅͒͗͗̎͋̿͑͜͜͜͝͠͠͝ͅn̡̨̛̰̺̺̞͍̙̱̻͙̞̟̬̭̰̪͇̞̥̲͓̹͓͙͈̪̗̭̱͙̙͚̮̪̱͈͇̝̟̾̓́̿̏̐̽̒̔̿͗́̅̏̈̅̀̂̒́̏̽̐͐̾̽̐͘̚͝ͅͅͅ ̶̢̡̛̜͕̗̦̬̬̭̥̲͙̘͕̦̩̥̳͉͙̜̙̳̫̪͎̝̭̝͍͔̗͖̳̺͓̠̗̻̠̝̈͂̎͒͗̾́̇̈͛͜ͅo̴̧̡̢̨̨̥̥̼̣̱̝̣̙͉̮̩̙̪͇̜̫̘̤͖̗̰̗̫̒͌̾̊̃̑̓̍̇̂̎̆͗̑̏̓͌̈́̓͊̈́̑͐̂͊̐̊̓̐̀͋̆̒̓̋̎̊͐͋̏̈́͐͌̄͑̈̔͂͒̂̐̑́́̽̔̓̃̂̂͒̐͒̕̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝ņ̵̧̧̛̛̛̼̘͙͔̟̻̝͕̻̦̤̻̻̗̺̺͚̠̱̼̬̤͍̗͙̫͉̪̗͂̋̏͗̇͆̐̃̈̀́͋̆͐̐́̈̍́͆̌̐̅̅̄̆̈́̏̅̊͑̈́͘̚͜͜͠͠ͅͅͅͅé̶̢̨̡̧̡̛͓͕̺̳̦͕̰̥̲͎̱̪̥̞̠̤̣̘̩̯̤̞̬̺̘̟̪̼̤̠̹̺͎̤̼̥̗̤͚̼̲͇͚͍̝̤͚̻̞͎̮͉̺͇̟͚͚̣͍̮͊́̓̋́̓̐͆͗̈́͗̽̀̐̓͊̒̍̀́̂̽̐́̏͌̔̈̔̏̽̄͗̓̈̌̚͘̕̕͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̢̧̡̡̧̡̨̛̩͍̗̲̩͙̙̣̪̘͓͚̤̠̣̺̹̟̤͇̪̯̪̳̯̩͚͔̲̮̻͎̥̫̟̰͎̦̞͕̜͍̪͚͔͖̜̞̩͚̆̈́͋̉̓́͗͊̌̚̕̚̕͜͝p̵͔̥̥͔̠̫̣̀̎͒͗̈̈̊̈̑̂͑̆ȩ̴̧̢̮̭̻̣͓̬͓̪̻̞͕̤̻̗̰̗̫̦̹̳͋̀̾̈́̽̌̋̔͂̔̽̂̀̔̇̇̌́̊̈́͆͑͜͠͝͠ͅr̶̡̧̢̛͙̣͉̲̮͕͔̦̬̫̘̞͕͍͇̲͔̉̃̈́̇̈́͆͋͋̌̈̐̽̓̎̾̂́͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅc̶̡̧̡̨̧̨̡̧͓̝̖̟͖̝̰̜̗͇̳̰̠̞̜̘̼̜̞̤͚̟̗͕̬̦͖̠͕̱̻͖̞̩͓͍̖͈̻̥̻̜̗̬͓̺̱̩͚̞̟͈̱͕̣̭͉͓̩̯̙̘̙̳̓̏̽͆͘̕͜͜͝ȩ̛͔͎̥͕̰̲̩̺̞̬͕̙̰̏̈́́̏̓̀̐̽͑̋͠ņ̧̡̢̛̛̛͔͔̫̩̜̭͈͖̘̦̯͖͕̼̗̺̯͍̯̳̘̪̥̞̠̖̪̤͕͖̯͉͎͍̳̞̟͖͂͒̈̊̆͒̿͂͋̑̂̀̎̌̈̀̎̿̃͋̎͆̏̋̃̈́̀͋͂̓̃̾̈̂̆͋̊́̉̽̐͐̊̃́̊̏̌̚͝͝͝t̴̢̡̧̢̡̢̧̺͖̟̗̖̙͖̱͕̜̭̠̺̗̹̭͎̜̝̻̱̤̥̝̭̥̗̘͍͙̝̻͎͈̳̙͈͚̯̞̻̙̖̱͓̘̯̤̘̣̙̦̣̖͎̘̀̃̊͂̌̍̂̀͆̌̑̑͂͂̈́͛̓̀̍͌̍̓͐̽̇̈́́̋̊̉̄͐̽͂́́̈̅̀̿̋̿͆̎̔̆̀͑̍̆̚͘̕̚͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̂̆̆̋̀́̐̄̔͗̈́͐̊̈́̉̾͆̌̊͗̎̅́̆̏̓̍̎̿̎͒̃͌̂̐̾̓̕͘͘̚̕͜͝g̢̢̻̲̳͍͚̬͓̲͈̜̬͇̭̲̼̰̮͒̅̃̉̿̒̈͊͛͋́̇͒̔͊̀͜͠͝ọ̵̦̯̋͗̈͗̈̏̎̀͗̂̇̅̆̀̇͐͒͝b̡̨̢̨̧̨̛̛͙̼͉̬͕͕̥̳̰̥͕͔͚̮̥̘̱͍͕̱̼͈̰̥̫̪̗̠͙͇̞̟̩̲̖̦̱̞̹̲̓͗̇̒̓͌̾̅̀̂̅̂͆̅̾͂̈́̊͑̐̍͂̀̋̿̐̈́̂͊͂̂͋́̋̈̑̇̑͒̆̃͘͘͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅl̴̢̢̺͓̰̹͍͔͔̮̠̜͉̻͖͚̭̥̣̞̟̤̱̼̜̭̰̞̭̗̤͔̲͈̳͂̐̇̍́͛̀́̔̀̽̆͛͒̉̋̃̃͂̾͝i̴̢̧̢̨̛̛̛̛̫̖̰͚̙͈̫̠̣̺̱̯̯̹̼͙͙̪̙̳̘̥̠͎͖̲̥̼͍̩̳̱͍͇͔͇̙̦̭͎̬̞̓̎́̇͒̏̔̒̎͑̊̈̈̀̅́̓̀͐͗͌̇̋̔̍̿̈̽̏̌͛͑̀̒͒̓̓̿̀͛̓̄́̂̑̿̀̒̄̉͗́̏͗̃̿́̚̕̚̕̕̚̚͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅn̴̨̡̡̛̰͈̹̘̘͔̣̙̯̹͍͍̰͎͉̠̋̄́͝ ̴̢̡̨̛̛̛̟͖͕̲͙̱̩̤̮̗̯̬͈̞͉͙͕͇̺̩̦̫͈̪̭̮͓͇̪͉̭̣̟̣͉̮̙̪̩̫̬̫̦̬̥̐̀́͗̍͗͛͌̈́̑͆̓́̂́̎͊̀̽͌̊̔̀̄͑̅̋̓͆̐͛̽̉̓̓͌̊̐͑̒̈̑̐͛̍̍̀̋̅̀͂̈́̍̌̀́̄̀̂͑̿͑̎̒͋͆̽͘̕͘͘͜͜͝ͅƯ̦̝͕̈́̆̽̀̓̍͑́̓̀̅͛̍̃͗̅͋̄̾̎̿̍́͆̌̈́́̑̈́͊͑̑̋̅̓͂̈̀́́͂͊̽͆͌̂̇̔̀̇͛̅̌͂͐͂̒͂͘͝N̵̢̨̨̨̢̛̦̥͈͖͉͉̖̣̰̩̜̻̭̰̗̞͇̦͎̟͖̼͈̤̖͉̮̟͓̪̯̻̠͎̖̬̩̻͉̰͉̥̓́͒͆̓̃̆͗̂͆́́̈̽̽̒̇̀͜ͅͅG̡̡̱̹̣̭̠͈̪̺͓͎̣͍̺̍̈́̂͌̇͋̿̈́̈́̽́̈́͐̓̍́̅̓͌̾͆̿͌͒̍̃̆̓̇̈́̓̑̐̉̆͊̑̌̓̈̓͌́̿̈́̑͊̈́̽̔̀̕̕̚͜͝͠͝͝Ơ̶̖̻̟̳̘̝̫̟͚̰̆̋̊͗͐̂̆̅̈̓͂́̓̓͂̃̎̑̚̕͘͝B̶̧̡̡̧͔̲̦̖̤͓̗̖͍̯͍̩̖̘̬̭̖̣͙̦̫̯͔̣̣̟̫͇͚̬̟̬̮̦̞͕͓̪͙̯̪̤̤̼̗̭͙̤̝͖̟̙͉̲̲̫̙̳̲̖̱̰̭̮͉̦̠̯̂̀̀̋̅̀̆̎̓͊̓̄͂̇͋̊̈́͐͋̈̈́̉̄̾͐̅̿̀̅̆̂̐͒̒͒̽͗̕͘̚̚̕̚͜͠ͅͅL̻͈̪̤̻̂̇̐͛̿̚͘͜I̴̧̢̨̛͚͎̯̪̖̞̹̼̥̰̘͕̣̪͊̒̀̋̊̏̾̓̀̋͛̒͌́̋̎͗̓̓͗͘̚͜͝Ņ̢̡̛̛̭͈̝̘͉̻̪̳̱͇̱̟͙̫̗̖̪̫̟͇̝͚͎̖̗̠͍̺̺͈̩̦̥̯̩̬̠͕͙͈͎͔̱͔͕̖͍̣͕̣̘͚̖̤̲̺͖̹͔̘̥̬̤̝̗̱͐̎̀̇̓̌̇͐̋̽̓̓̓̇̆̂̊͒͗͋̄͋͛̏̓̃̀͛͒̈́͑̄̍̾́̌̚͘̚͘͜͜͜ͅ ̢̧̢̢̢̨̻͎̩͖̙̣̬̫̲͚̤͉̳̮̙̮͚̯͙̝͚̟̭̹̠̰͙̬̞̞̳̹̻̲͕̱̜̫̦̟̦̤̬̳̖͚̩̪̬̰̻̹̪̯̪̖̎͂̇̈́̇͌̃̌̍̉̆̿̏͛̀͋̿̆̚͜͜ģ̯̼̰̦̰̜̗͉̙̼̲̝̗̳̥̻̯̪̮͙̬͕̲̰͋̃̔͛͒͌̎͌͂̏̑̀ͅớ̛͕̖̙̺̣͓̬̐͑͋̀͛̌̂͋̂͂̈͂̄̓̄̀̀̔́͗̃̈́̍̅̏̆̎͗͐̿̈́̾̎̅̀̇͑̀͌̊̓̄̑̎͌̍̀́̎̏̏͊́̎͛͗̕͘̕͝͠͠͝b̴̧̡̛̥̳͚͇̖͎̭̣͎̹͙̼̬̙̭̖̹̫̩̗̰̝̭͗̀̒̉̈̽̐̓͒̊̍͛̓̊̀̿̈́̌̇̐͋͊͐͐̽͂͒́͊̌̎̎̂̄̆̇̑͛̀̊̾͆̓̍̌̅̆̈͛̀̀́̚͘̚̕̚͘͘͠͝͠͝͝ͅl̴̢̧̢̢̧̼̭̪̪̻̣̣̫̤̲͕͍͔̣̭̳͇̳̱̞̟͙̲̰̱̻̹̯̫̘͖̺͍͇̖̝̪̲̲͕͕̙͖͇͚͜͝ͅȋ̵̧̨̨̦͇̬̤͚̭̥͓̾̆̾̑̆̽̏̾̋̊̌̂͋́̎̓̽͌̈̑̿̂͛͒̆͂̄͂̃̔̈́̍̂́̊̓̚͘͠͝͠ǹ̶̡̢̨̛̰̝̮̻̫͈̠̪̼̖̠͈͈̹͕̣̰͙͈̣͕͉͉͈͙̯̫̥̩͕͍͕̗̱̤̺̩̰̠̟̰̖̯͉̯̺̫͈̜̻̹̜͐̔̄̔̽̾͑̓̃̈́͛̅̊̽̑̎̈́̀͗̾̿͊̽̊̃͂̅͂̊̏͋̀̈̾̉̒͛̈́͂̑̚̕͘͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅ ̶̨̢̧̡̦̰͙̮̟̞̟̻̲̜̣̩̪͇̦̫͙̲͉͈͍̥͎̝͖̮͓̝̟͕̗͕̙̜̦̜͖̮͗̅̇͛̈́́̂̀̊͊͜͝ͅǵ̖͖͖̦̫̠̬͔̻͈̫̫̭̬̩͙̪͉̩͉͎̥͙̝͓̦̈́͜͝͝ͅͅǫ̴̛̛̝͔̠̥͎̺̫͓̝̗̗̪͎̩͖̘̣̱̪̦̮̱͖͚̭͎̻̦̮̣͈̞̱̭̲̼̠͔͇̟̭̞̺̠̥̙̊̒͂́͐̈́̉͋́͑̐͌̓̏̓̓̿̇̋̌͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝ͅb̶̢̢̨̧̛̯̫̯̦̼͍̣̲̜̙͍͓͉͇̪̰̠̫͚̙͓͈̻̯͓̰̯̘̟͕͈͍̔́̉̎̾̈́̑͒̀̿́͊́͌͗͑̿̐̀̈́̇̈́̃̄̃͊̃̓͒̀̾̈́̐̃́͋̿͊̍͂̌̑̃̓͑̎̎͑̀̿̈́͛̉̐̓̀̌͋̚̕̚͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅl̵̢̧͍̹̪̲̟̫͖̖͈̩̲͓̮̑̇̀̔̆̓͛̽̄̋̌͒̒́̈́̉̒̈̎̍̒͛̀̀͛̔̽̎̈́͋̓̉̓̑̏̌̽̂̄̔̆̊͋͛̋̌̌̀̈́̄̊̆̓̀̑̑̾̿̇͘̕̕̕͘͜͠͝͠i̶̢̧̧̬̖̙͕̝̱͖̜̳͓̯̺͉̥̜͈͈͉͇̠͎̱̫̜͓̻̦̪͈͙̭͉͙̮͉̝̱͕̋̓̀̿̽̀̈̅͝͝n̨̻͎̼͕̼̤̖̻̪̫̩̭͕͍̫̮̦̣̥͚̰̥͚̘̖̆̊́̒̀͋̅͗͂̎͛̋̇̐͐͂͆̍͘͠͝͠͠͝ͅ ̵̡̢̨̡̡̨̛̛͓̘͚̤̠̹̪͇̬̹̩̝͎̥̞̦̲̣̤͔̱͕͔̗̺̟͙̰̠͈̺͉̫͍̹̗̲̭̥͈̲̫̟͔̞̮̘̥̳̲͉̳̳̮̝͎̖̫̥̳̜̓̑̀̑̽͋̄̃͗̌͛͊͋̄̌̄̂̈́͆̈͆̊̆̿̃͒̆̅̋̽͗̾̓̈́́̔̇͐̈͂̎̄̾̾͗̌̎̈́̓̓̕̚̚̕̕͜͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅg̵̡̨̧̢̡̗̟̱͙̖̝͉̱̺̱̭̪̣̲͓͉͎̘̺̜̘̜̥͔͓̥̹̖̟͓̬̲̘͙̺̜̖͍͙̤͈̭̻̬̹̥̼̋͗̆̉̆̍̎̀̒͊̏̌͊̈̽̏̇̾̈́̄̀͂̋̃̏̾̌̐̽̊̇̽̎̔̓̅͒͗̈́̅̆͐̍̆͗̅̅͆̃̒̐̿̈̈̽̉̐́̂̃̚̕̚͘̚͜͜͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅơ̵̧̧̧̨̨̨̢̫̦͙̩̹͇̥̱̩͈̣̮̼̺̳̘̜̙̼̣̲̜̬̳̱̩͔̘̼̳̰̯̼̣͉̝̯̬̗̖̞̫̻̯͎̦͚̩̼̫̞̭̓̒̎̉̆͂̽̂̂͆̆̔̈͆̾͋͋̄͌̾̀̈̓̓̏͛͊̋͐͒̊̆́͂̆̏̉̃̐̃̈́͐̈́̽͂̀̓̑͂͑̾̆͛́̃̀̓͊̓̐̆͊͌̔͋̚̚͜͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅb̵̨̫̗͙̰̗͉̬̫̲͈͖̹̹̼̮̙̠̲̯͚͙̜̺͖̦̯̖͊̍̄̉̒͆̊̓͊͑̆̈́̽́̏̊͐͆́̌͘͘͘͜͝l̶̡̨̡̛͇͕̮̭̰̻̯̞̻͙͎̺̝̣̻̹̻̥̤̮̱̰͉̖̪̼̥͇͚͎͎̰̲̪̠̘͗̀͌̋̓̎̑̈͑̌́̋̇͂̄̆̉͂̓͊̓͂͂̂̾̑̍̀͗̒̌̿͂̊̃̐͛̋̒̉̈́̈̂͒̇͋͊̔̆̋̐̌͌̐͆̈́͘̚̕̚̚͜͜͠͝͝i̡̧̨̧̨̧̛̛̜̩͇̠̫̩̹̳͖͈͈̥̺͔̣̲̝͓̥͎͔̠̲͈̣̥͔̙͔͓̬̝̹̠̜͎̪̺̯͉̯̞̰͓̰̣̞̱̬̺͍̟͖͍̝͙̺̯͓̓̐̀̃͌̎̀̒͆̑̓̂͂͛̆̐̑̇̊̌̄̾̌̅͊̒͂̒̄̓̇͑͛̀́͐̓̽̓͑̃́̅̐͗́̽̕͘͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅn̥̈́̒̎̎͑̐̈́̽͒̈́̇̂͠͝͝ ̴̡̢̨̡̠̪͖̻̣̯͖͔͇̹͙̦͓̝͖̩͕̙̩̝̬͈͍͎̫̰͔͖̻̱̬̳͎̰̰͉͙̜͙͖̣̍̉̓͒̅́̋́̔͐͐͆͌̏̎͋͊̎͐̏͛͆̇̅͊̀̓̃̈́̏͐͛̂͌̌͛͆̓͊̍̂͂̉͆͑̊͑̋̅̎̐́̈̏̓̆͒̈́͆̕̚̕̕̚̚͘̕̚̕͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅừ̵͔͙̞̗̇́͛́̀̈́̐̐̐̇́̅̔̈̂̀̿̌̉̿̕̕̕͠͝ņ̴̡̨̛̛̫̤͎͈̘̪̭͍͇͉̤̱͙͖͚̮̮̦̖̺̯͎̖̮̼̤̺̭̰̜͎̹͔͍̭̮̰̫͉̳̖̙̬͍̼̙̟̟̹̬̘̤̭̟̻͙̞̲̦̬̥͍̻̩̮̝̔̒̔̃̄͌̍̂̉́̋̍̈́̈́̇̅̅́̉̔̈̃͌͊̄̔́̄́̀̌̍͊̎͂̏͑̌͗̒̒̍̐͋̍͐̄̏̃̔͘̕̕͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅǧ̡̡̢̧̧̛̛̹̖̮̠̗̫̮̼̜̖̟̙̹̙̟̻̺̜̘̼̘̼̖̝̱̥͓̪̪͉̰̹̟̤͖̗̤̬̟̤͖̼̘̟̬̳̥̐̌͂́̑̆̌̂̊̋̊́̀̌̄̓̃́́̃̓̈̏̏̅́͒̓͆͋͂̊͂̒̄̅̐̃̈̾̍̒͌̄͑̄͛̈͊̑̋̎̽̚̚͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅơ̶̧̨̧̛̱̗̬͔̦̩̭̝̼͚̩̘̯̱̪͖̰̬̺̻̙͇̮͎̱̬͉̥̠͓͚͎̳̯̩̼̰̟̜̭͓͔̤̖͉̭̟̗̊̾͐́͆̀̏̑͌̅̓̄͂̅̐̀͛̐̒̎̎́̿͋̔̍̀̊̀̑̍̚̚͜͠ͅn̨̨̧̛̛͔̱͙̫̮͙̹̱̭̗͉̣̘͔̙̮͖̬̜̟͓̜̫͇̰̲̳̗̬̾̎̇̒͗̋̅͑̒͋̓͋̀͒̊̑̌̆̇͛̒͊͌̈́̌̇̿͆̐̈̄̇͐͋̀̽̓̈́̈̕͘̚̚̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅb̨̨̡̢̨̨͔̦̬̬̯̳̰͇͙̥͚͈̖͍̖̖̰̻̩̼͖̠̠̭̩̭̦̌͗̆̓̀̀̑́̍̌̔̍̐͌̈̋̽͒̂͋̂̃̔̓̅̋̓̍̉̈́̃̈́̋̀̈́̃̆͐̿̚̕̚͝ͅͅi̵̛̪͓͚͔̪͇̬̼̗̺͕̤̳̭͓̳͈̖̼͓͚̣̼͇̝̖̬̪̟͓̙͉̗̼͚͐̐̇̄̇̃̊̈̏̆͊͐͋̐̓͗̈̆̏͒̐̐͗͗̈̃̂̚̕̕͘͠͠g̡̡̛̩̩̝̹̺͇̣̖͔̦̻̭͕̭̬̥̟͖̤̜̙̥͍̖̖̞͔͖͚̦̭̣͈͖̪̜̦͖̗͚̬͇͎̠̤̹̠̓́̑͆́͘͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅà̛̛̲̪̰́͒̏͊̀̽́̅̋̋̍͂̿̄́̈́̀͛͑͋̀͗͒͆̓̊͂̀̆̈́͋̾̃̔̍̑̄͗̓̈́̓̈́͂̂̈́̇͋̍͐̇͆͂̈́̎͌̚͘̚̚͝͠ģ̶̨̛̛̻̬͓̺̩̮̥͇̻̹̠̖̳̹̗̲̼̦͈̱̥̙̖͚̯̜̣̳̼͉̬̫̞̺̜̬̒̎̅̓̍̊͑̓̐̽͂̂̄́̇̋̐̽̋̈́̈́̅̔̏͆̔͋͊̈́́̈̆͑͗̚͘̕̚͝ͅͅṇ̢̧̢̨̨̨̢̢̛̛̖̠͔̩̦̬̙̙̣̖͇͇͎̱̫͎͎̻͕̬͙͈̹͇̬̼̝̰͉̱̰̥̫̝̳̙͕̘̻̝͈̘͇̰̺̪̘̩̥̲̹͕͈̬̦͚͈͖̬̣̻̤̂͗̄̏̀̂̍̿̽͒͒̃̐̃͗̈̆̿̐͐̎̅̓̇̽̂͗̐̋͆͗͆͒̀̊̕͘̚̕͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅį̶̡̡̛̛̛̭͕͓̪̰̞͈͖̯̳̰̤͎̝̘̱͎̟̰̹̜͔̘̗̩͓̫͉̪̗̩̗̱̝͓͈̫̳͍̝̝̫̟͇͚̗͇̣̟̗͙́̈́͂̏̉̃͂̈́͗̔̃̎͂̒̒̈̑̓̑̊̿͗̅̐͛̈́̈́͛͑̍̍̈́̓͐̉͂͒̐̆͗̋̑͌́̒͘͘͘̚̚͘͜͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅ ̧̨̧̧̪͙̺̤̥͇̮̟͈̻̣̥͓͚̝̘̼̹̹̠̹͖̪̙̮̣̗̳̖̱̘͙͎̬̥͉̮͈̻̼̣̱̞̲̬͙̭̫̟͉͇̮̺͎̦̯͚̘͉̫̙̬͙͎̒̂̌̀̌̑̓̋̌̐̊̉̈́̏̓̓̈́̂͆̈́̈́̇͊̐͋̓̐̂͋̎̊̆͆̽͆͌̐̆̏͐̈́̋̔̅͒̄̈́̇͆̽̋̿̑̒͑̀͋̚͘̚̚͘͘̕̕̚͝͠͝͝ͅͅg̡̨̢̧̡̢̛̛̙̝͇͖̪̯̰̭̩̺͔̱͔̠̬͚͖̳̗̮̭̟̜͓͚̗͍͖̫͍̯͖͈̹̱͍͔͕̞͕̽́́̀̂̋́̔̏̑̽͑̒̏̆͆̀̍̏̈́͂͒̋̎̀͊̽̂͑͑̓̓̍̈̋̇̈̾̀̿̈́̔̒͆̐͛͗̔̐̃̑̍̿͗̎͐̈́͂̿́̍͘̚̕̚͠͠͝͠ͅͅơ̵͔̘̫͈͔̯̱̜̺̳̩̥͍̜̥̺͖̲̮͕͙̤̬̟͕̦̣͆̓̆̐̑̿̓̄̎͆̄͛̓̓̋͋́̆́͌̃̏͗͊̒͐̎̍̑́͘͘͜͜͝͠͝͠͝b̢̙̥͉͉͉̖̦̰͍̜̼̖̱̭̼̭͙̯̞̞͙̤̮͓̙̠͍̖̖̬̹͒͛̄͐̍̓̂̂̒̐̎̎͊̏̇͛̇̕l̢̢̢̨̨̨̡̨̛̥͍̩͓̝̙̼̰̪͈̥͎̤̳̗͖͙̲̩̮͚̠̫͓͕̥̤̠̙̜̼͓̠̦͙̠̪͓̗̖̰͚͎̗̰̥̭̖̗̦̪͉̮̬̤͙̖̫̃̆̄̅̈́́̈́́̾̿̀̒̉́̒̐͛̀͛̓͆̋͌̓́̊̄̃͑̉́̅́͂͗͘͘ͅͅḯ̧̯̙̞̮̻̗͖̫͙̺͓̘͇̜͓̭͔̝̃̈͆̀͗̅̒͐́̀̒̎̑̎͑́́͘̚̚͜͝͝ṅ̶̨̡̢̨̢̧̨̛͍̻̼̥̖͎̪̗̖̲͉̞̬̱̖̬̺̳͕̪͚̳̤͙̩̙̘̙̤̦͇̥̞̩͔̝̺͍̪̠̱͓̰͙͉͖̬̙͈̱̻͔͉̹̥̩̣̲͍̭͕̘͍̀͐̂̋͐̈́̍̀̃͐̌͊͒̋͗͐̿̅̚̕͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅm̵̡̖͓͍̲̗͉̥̝̺̪̣̋͑̌̋͆͐͒̒̇̿͑͂͋̾̋̊̕͘̕͝a̛͉͈̯͎̪͕̦̅́̐̆͊́̓̔̎̿͋̽̓̈̏̓̐̌͐̂̂̍̈́̀̽̈͗̑̈̈́̈́̃̀̓̆̽̈́̇̐̅̀̈́͛̈́̃́̓́̊́̃̀̚͘̚͘̚͘͝͝͝g̴̢̛͕̣̻̲̜̺̬͚̤̗̔͆̀̏̀̅͂͊̔̏̀̔̍͛̾̓̑̍̾͛͋̽̈́̈́̓̓͌͛̃̏̄͗̃̑̆̐̐̌̾̎̓͊͛̆̆̑͛̿̎̏̉̄̆̀̏̏̋̍̽͘̚̕͠͝͝͠ͅỉ̡̡̢̧̨̧̢̧̛̲̳̰̻̱̭̩͚͇̤̜̱͓̥̣̥̞͎̬̖̞͔͚͈͔̟͍͖͈̝̖͙͈̣̤̲̞̟͕͕͉̠̰̖̟̺̬̫̖̠̩̫̄̐̂̆̈̋̽͊̎̋̇̓̈́̃̒̋̆̎̄͂̚͝ͅͅḉ̢̢̡̙̬̻̥̯͎͕̜͔̥̠̱̟͔̦͍̗͈̞̘̻̙͓̤̲̻̪̟̬̮̘̲̗͈̦̭̯̹͙̰̬̖͓̱̭̗̠̣̙̲̱̣͈̎̐̒̊̂̀͊̀̂̆̏̈́̿̉̒̍̉̽̉͗͛͒̇͒̑̒̉̐̈́̎̍̈͆̀̎̽̔͂̊́͊̈́̑̇̂̋͂͒̾͛̄̋̅̎̾̆́͛̒͑̀͘̕̚͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅ ̢̧̢̨̛̖̤̜̯̲̖͉̟̬̱͚͍̰͍̪͓̲̬̤̗͕̬̙̺͎̲̞̬̘̺̳̜̳͎̥͖̱͒̓̈͛̋̿́̒͊̉͋̑̓͛̀̊̆̐̉̎͗̓̈́̽̀̉̈̓̑̓͘̕̕͘͜͜͜ģ̶̢̡̨̧̡̛͍̮̩̯̤̯̥͎͖̬̥̣͉̺̬̲̙̞͔̙̼̭̙͎̫̗͓̜̟̹̥̝̹̹͎̯̤̥̙͈̭̼̟͖͇͇̜̠̹͉̭̳̞̥̪̝̻̜̦̖͚͉̯̝̖͕͚͆̓̄͐͂̐̍̿͊͑̓͗̏͐̎̄̋̊̚ͅǫ̖̙̜͎͎̱͎͍̦̃̓̍́̃̓̇̀͊̆̋̎̐̍̈́͛́̑͊̔̎̆̈́͌̄͗͌̍͂͋̊̂͌̒̓̽͊̔̂̔̔̊̑̿̂́̊̚͝͝͠ͅb̢̧̧̛̛̛̺̬̮̮̖̭̞̠͇̬̗̦͈̬͎̲͕̭̬̮̹̥̼̦̣͎̖͍̜̖̼̺̗͚̞̗̺͉̝̩̝̝̝͎̤͙̦̩͓̼̭̬̪̦͍͈̯̞͚̙̖̋̀͐̐̏̀̔̍̌̓͊͆̍͐͋̈́̆̆̋̂̓̋̔͆̊͂͌̍͌́̇͛̍̔̏͐̂̔̈́̓̈͆̈̇͒̓́̾̈́̂̆̌͑͋̀̕̕͘͘͝͝͠ͅͅl̶̡̧̧̨̨̧̧̛̥̪̙͔͚̙̰̟͕̫̙͈̪͉̙͈͎̤͈̜̮͖͔͙̹͉͍̺͇̼̭͎̮̜͕̹̣̤̫̰͉̰̲͎͓͈̪̰͎̙̠̫̖̤̳̩̤͍̾̀̇̔͐̀̃̍̈͂͆̊̊̇͌̃̅̄̀̉͆͋͑̇̽̿̿̒̏͛̋̑̒̈́̅̊̏͋̏́̌̈́͊̿̊͐̆͆͆̉͋͋̈̆̾͋̃̏̍͗͐̑̈́̇̀̚̚͠ͅͅͅi̧̢̧̧̧̨̨̛͈͔̹̲̙̝̲̮̻͙͈̦̝͎̩͈̟̻͉̤̠͕̝̼̥͍̹̞̼̼͙͈̞͙̹͈̱̤̥̩͇̻̮̮͚̻̫̪̪̰͕̞͙̝͓̰͆́̃̑͌͗͊̈́̆̀͗̾͌̀͋̓̓̓̔̀̈́͂̑̔̃̀̈̓̈́͛̋̈́̃̄͗̀̇͗̾͒̎͗̇̔̽̐̅͒͗͗̎͋̿͑͜͜͜͝͠͠͝ͅn̡̨̛̰̺̺̞͍̙̱̻͙̞̟̬̭̰̪͇̞̥̲͓̹͓͙͈̪̗̭̱͙̙͚̮̪̱͈͇̝̟̾̓́̿̏̐̽̒̔̿͗́̅̏̈̅̀̂̒́̏̽̐͐̾̽̐͘̚͝ͅͅͅ ̶̢̡̛̜͕̗̦̬̬̭̥̲͙̘͕̦̩̥̳͉͙̜̙̳̫̪͎̝̭̝͍͔̗͖̳̺͓̠̗̻̠̝̈͂̎͒͗̾́̇̈͛͜ͅo̴̧̡̢̨̨̥̥̼̣̱̝̣̙͉̮̩̙̪͇̜̫̘̤͖̗̰̗̫̒͌̾̊̃̑̓̍̇̂̎̆͗̑̏̓͌̈́̓͊̈́̑͐̂͊̐̊̓̐̀͋̆̒̓̋̎̊͐͋̏̈́͐͌̄͑̈̔͂͒̂̐̑́́̽̔̓̃̂̂͒̐͒̕̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝ņ̵̧̧̛̛̛̼̘͙͔̟̻̝͕̻̦̤̻̻̗̺̺͚̠̱̼̬̤͍̗͙̫͉̪̗͂̋̏͗̇͆̐̃̈̀́͋̆͐̐́̈̍́͆̌̐̅̅̄̆̈́̏̅̊͑̈́͘̚͜͜͠͠ͅͅͅͅé̶̢̨̡̧̡̛͓͕̺̳̦͕̰̥̲͎̱̪̥̞̠̤̣̘̩̯̤̞̬̺̘̟̪̼̤̠̹̺͎̤̼̥̗̤͚̼̲͇͚͍̝̤͚̻̞͎̮͉̺͇̟͚͚̣͍̮͊́̓̋́̓̐͆͗̈́͗̽̀̐̓͊̒̍̀́̂̽̐́̏͌̔̈̔̏̽̄͗̓̈̌̚͘̕̕͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̢̧̡̡̧̡̨̛̩͍̗̲̩͙̙̣̪̘͓͚̤̠̣̺̹̟̤͇̪̯̪̳̯̩͚͔̲̮̻͎̥̫̟̰͎̦̞͕̜͍̪͚͔͖̜̞̩͚̆̈́͋̉̓́͗͊̌̚̕̚̕͜͝p̵͔̥̥͔̠̫̣̀̎͒͗̈̈̊̈̑̂͑̆ȩ̴̧̢̮̭̻̣͓̬͓̪̻̞͕̤̻̗̰̗̫̦̹̳͋̀̾̈́̽̌̋̔͂̔̽̂̀̔̇̇̌́̊̈́͆͑͜͠͝͠ͅr̶̡̧̢̛͙̣͉̲̮͕͔̦̬̫̘̞͕͍͇̲͔̉̃̈́̇̈́͆͋͋̌̈̐̽̓̎̾̂́͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅc̶̡̧̡̨̧̨̡̧͓̝̖̟͖̝̰̜̗͇̳̰̠̞̜̘̼̜̞̤͚̟̗͕̬̦͖̠͕̱̻͖̞̩͓͍̖͈̻̥̻̜̗̬͓̺̱̩͚̞̟͈̱͕̣̭͉͓̩̯̙̘̙̳̓̏̽͆͘̕͜͜͝ȩ̛͔͎̥͕̰̲̩̺̞̬͕̙̰̏̈́́̏̓̀̐̽͑̋͠ņ̧̡̢̛̛̛͔͔̫̩̜̭͈͖̘̦̯͖͕̼̗̺̯͍̯̳̘̪̥̞̠̖̪̤͕͖̯͉͎͍̳̞̟͖͂͒̈̊̆͒̿͂͋̑̂̀̎̌̈̀̎̿̃͋̎͆̏̋̃̈́̀͋͂̓̃̾̈̂̆͋̊́̉̽̐͐̊̃́̊̏̌̚͝͝͝t̴̢̡̧̢̡̢̧̺͖̟̗̖̙͖̱͕̜̭̠̺̗̹̭͎̜̝̻̱̤̥̝̭̥̗̘͍͙̝̻͎͈̳̙͈͚̯̞̻̙̖̱͓̘̯̤̘̣̙̦̣̖͎̘̀̃̊͂̌̍̂̀͆̌̑̑͂͂̈́͛̓̀̍͌̍̓͐̽̇̈́́̋̊̉̄͐̽͂́́̈̅̀̿̋̿͆̎̔̆̀͑̍̆̚͘̕̚͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̂̆̆̋̀́̐̄̔͗̈́͐̊̈́̉̾͆̌̊͗̎̅́̆̏̓̍̎̿̎͒̃͌̂̐̾̓̕͘͘̚̕͜͝g̢̢̻̲̳͍͚̬͓̲͈̜̬͇̭̲̼̰̮͒̅̃̉̿̒̈͊͛͋́̇͒̔͊̀͜͠͝ọ̵̦̯̋͗̈͗̈̏̎̀͗̂̇̅̆̀̇͐͒͝b̡̨̢̨̧̨̛̛͙̼͉̬͕͕̥̳̰̥͕͔͚̮̥̘̱͍͕̱̼͈̰̥̫̪̗̠͙͇̞̟̩̲̖̦̱̞̹̲̓͗̇̒̓͌̾̅̀̂̅̂͆̅̾͂̈́̊͑̐̍͂̀̋̿̐̈́̂͊͂̂͋́̋̈̑̇̑͒̆̃͘͘͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅl̴̢̢̺͓̰̹͍͔͔̮̠̜͉̻͖͚̭̥̣̞̟̤̱̼̜̭̰̞̭̗̤͔̲͈̳͂̐̇̍́͛̀́̔̀̽̆͛͒̉̋̃̃͂̾͝i̴̢̧̢̨̛̛̛̛̫̖̰͚̙͈̫̠̣̺̱̯̯̹̼͙͙̪̙̳̘̥̠͎͖̲̥̼͍̩̳̱͍͇͔͇̙̦̭͎̬̞̓̎́̇͒̏̔̒̎͑̊̈̈̀̅́̓̀͐͗͌̇̋̔̍̿̈̽̏̌͛͑̀̒͒̓̓̿̀͛̓̄́̂̑̿̀̒̄̉͗́̏͗̃̿́̚̕̚̕̕̚̚͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅn̴̨̡̡̛̰͈̹̘̘͔̣̙̯̹͍͍̰͎͉̠̋̄́͝ ̴̢̡̨̛̛̛̟͖͕̲͙̱̩̤̮̗̯̬͈̞͉͙͕͇̺̩̦̫͈̪̭̮͓͇̪͉̭̣̟̣͉̮̙̪̩̫̬̫̦̬̥̐̀́͗̍͗͛͌̈́̑͆̓́̂́̎͊̀̽͌̊̔̀̄͑̅̋̓͆̐͛̽̉̓̓͌̊̐͑̒̈̑̐͛̍̍̀̋̅̀͂̈́̍̌̀́̄̀̂͑̿͑̎̒͋͆̽͘̕͘͘͜͜͝ͅƯ̦̝͕̈́̆̽̀̓̍͑́̓̀̅͛̍̃͗̅͋̄̾̎̿̍́͆̌̈́́̑̈́͊͑̑̋̅̓͂̈̀́́͂͊̽͆͌̂̇̔̀̇͛̅̌͂͐͂̒͂͘͝N̵̢̨̨̨̢̛̦̥͈͖͉͉̖̣̰̩̜̻̭̰̗̞͇̦͎̟͖̼͈̤̖͉̮̟͓̪̯̻̠͎̖̬̩̻͉̰͉̥̓́͒͆̓̃̆͗̂͆́́̈̽̽̒̇̀͜ͅͅG̡̡̱̹̣̭̠͈̪̺͓͎̣͍̺̍̈́̂͌̇͋̿̈́̈́̽́̈́͐̓̍́̅̓͌̾͆̿͌͒̍̃̆̓̇̈́̓̑̐̉̆͊̑̌̓̈̓͌́̿̈́̑͊̈́̽̔̀̕̕̚͜͝͠͝͝Ơ̶̖̻̟̳̘̝̫̟͚̰̆̋̊͗͐̂̆̅̈̓͂́̓̓͂̃̎̑̚̕͘͝B̶̧̡̡̧͔̲̦̖̤͓̗̖͍̯͍̩̖̘̬̭̖̣͙̦̫̯͔̣̣̟̫͇͚̬̟̬̮̦̞͕͓̪͙̯̪̤̤̼̗̭͙̤̝͖̟̙͉̲̲̫̙̳̲̖̱̰̭̮͉̦̠̯̂̀̀̋̅̀̆̎̓͊̓̄͂̇͋̊̈́͐͋̈̈́̉̄̾͐̅̿̀̅̆̂̐͒̒͒̽͗̕͘̚̚̕̚͜͠ͅͅL̻͈̪̤̻̂̇̐͛̿̚͘͜I̴̧̢̨̛͚͎̯̪̖̞̹̼̥̰̘͕̣̪͊̒̀̋̊̏̾̓̀̋͛̒͌́̋̎͗̓̓͗͘̚͜͝Ņ̢̡̛̛̭͈̝̘͉̻̪̳̱͇̱̟͙̫̗̖̪̫̟͇̝͚͎̖̗̠͍̺̺͈̩̦̥̯̩̬̠͕͙͈͎͔̱͔͕̖͍̣͕̣̘͚̖̤̲̺͖̹͔̘̥̬̤̝̗̱͐̎̀̇̓̌̇͐̋̽̓̓̓̇̆̂̊͒͗͋̄͋͛̏̓̃̀͛͒̈́͑̄̍̾́̌̚͘̚͘͜͜͜ͅ ̢̧̢̢̢̨̻͎̩͖̙̣̬̫̲͚̤͉̳̮̙̮͚̯͙̝͚̟̭̹̠̰͙̬̞̞̳̹̻̲͕̱̜̫̦̟̦̤̬̳̖͚̩̪̬̰̻̹̪̯̪̖̎͂̇̈́̇͌̃̌̍̉̆̿̏͛̀͋̿̆̚͜͜ģ̯̼̰̦̰̜̗͉̙̼̲̝̗̳̥̻̯̪̮͙̬͕̲̰͋̃̔͛͒͌̎͌͂̏̑̀ͅớ̛͕̖̙̺̣͓̬̐͑͋̀͛̌̂͋̂͂̈͂̄̓̄̀̀̔́͗̃̈́̍̅̏̆̎͗͐̿̈́̾̎̅̀̇͑̀͌̊̓̄̑̎͌̍̀́̎̏̏͊́̎͛͗̕͘̕͝͠͠͝b̴̧̡̛̥̳͚͇̖͎̭̣͎̹͙̼̬̙̭̖̹̫̩̗̰̝̭͗̀̒̉̈̽̐̓͒̊̍͛̓̊̀̿̈́̌̇̐͋͊͐͐̽͂͒́͊̌̎̎̂̄̆̇̑͛̀̊̾͆̓̍̌̅̆̈͛̀̀́̚͘̚̕̚͘͘͠͝͠͝͝ͅl̴̢̧̢̢̧̼̭̪̪̻̣̣̫̤̲͕͍͔̣̭̳͇̳̱̞̟͙̲̰̱̻̹̯̫̘͖̺͍͇̖̝̪̲̲͕͕̙͖͇͚͜͝ͅȋ̵̧̨̨̦͇̬̤͚̭̥͓̾̆̾̑̆̽̏̾̋̊̌̂͋́̎̓̽͌̈̑̿̂͛͒̆͂̄͂̃̔̈́̍̂́̊̓̚͘͠͝͠ǹ̶̡̢̨̛̰̝̮̻̫͈̠̪̼̖̠͈͈̹͕̣̰͙͈̣͕͉͉͈͙̯̫̥̩͕͍͕̗̱̤̺̩̰̠̟̰̖̯͉̯̺̫͈̜̻̹̜͐̔̄̔̽̾͑̓̃̈́͛̅̊̽̑̎̈́̀͗̾̿͊̽̊̃͂̅͂̊̏͋̀̈̾̉̒͛̈́͂̑̚̕͘͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅ ̶̨̢̧̡̦̰͙̮̟̞̟̻̲̜̣̩̪͇̦̫͙̲͉͈͍̥͎̝͖̮͓̝̟͕̗͕̙̜̦̜͖̮͗̅̇͛̈́́̂̀̊͊͜͝ͅǵ̖͖͖̦̫̠̬͔̻͈̫̫̭̬̩͙̪͉̩͉͎̥͙̝͓̦̈́͜͝͝ͅͅǫ̴̛̛̝͔̠̥͎̺̫͓̝̗̗̪͎̩͖̘̣̱̪̦̮̱͖͚̭͎̻̦̮̣͈̞̱̭̲̼̠͔͇̟̭̞̺̠̥̙̊̒͂́͐̈́̉͋́͑̐͌̓̏̓̓̿̇̋̌͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝ͅb̶̢̢̨̧̛̯̫̯̦̼͍̣̲̜̙͍͓͉͇̪̰̠̫͚̙͓͈̻̯͓̰̯̘̟͕͈͍̔́̉̎̾̈́̑͒̀̿́͊́͌͗͑̿̐̀̈́̇̈́̃̄̃͊̃̓͒̀̾̈́̐̃́͋̿͊̍͂̌̑̃̓͑̎̎͑̀̿̈́͛̉̐̓̀̌͋̚̕̚͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅl̵̢̧͍̹̪̲̟̫͖̖͈̩̲͓̮̑̇̀̔̆̓͛̽̄̋̌͒̒́̈́̉̒̈̎̍̒͛̀̀͛̔̽̎̈́͋̓̉̓̑̏̌̽̂̄̔̆̊͋͛̋̌̌̀̈́̄̊̆̓̀̑̑̾̿̇͘̕̕̕͘͜͠͝͠i̶̢̧̧̬̖̙͕̝̱͖̜̳͓̯̺͉̥̜͈͈͉͇̠͎̱̫̜͓̻̦̪͈͙̭͉͙̮͉̝̱͕̋̓̀̿̽̀̈̅͝͝n̨̻͎̼͕̼̤̖̻̪̫̩̭͕͍̫̮̦̣̥͚̰̥͚̘̖̆̊́̒̀͋̅͗͂̎͛̋̇̐͐͂͆̍͘͠͝͠͠͝ͅ ̵̡̢̨̡̡̨̛̛͓̘͚̤̠̹̪͇̬̹̩̝͎̥̞̦̲̣̤͔̱͕͔̗̺̟͙̰̠͈̺͉̫͍̹̗̲̭̥͈̲̫̟͔̞̮̘̥̳̲͉̳̳̮̝͎̖̫̥̳̜̓̑̀̑̽͋̄̃͗̌͛͊͋̄̌̄̂̈́͆̈͆̊̆̿̃͒̆̅̋̽͗̾̓̈́́̔̇͐̈͂̎̄̾̾͗̌̎̈́̓̓̕̚̚̕̕͜͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅg̵̡̨̧̢̡̗̟̱͙̖̝͉̱̺̱̭̪̣̲͓͉͎̘̺̜̘̜̥͔͓̥̹̖̟͓̬̲̘͙̺̜̖͍͙̤͈̭̻̬̹̥̼̋͗̆̉̆̍̎̀̒͊̏̌͊̈̽̏̇̾̈́̄̀͂̋̃̏̾̌̐̽̊̇̽̎̔̓̅͒͗̈́̅̆͐̍̆͗̅̅͆̃̒̐̿̈̈̽̉̐́̂̃̚̕̚͘̚͜͜͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅơ̵̧̧̧̨̨̨̢̫̦͙̩̹͇̥̱̩͈̣̮̼̺̳̘̜̙̼̣̲̜̬̳̱̩͔̘̼̳̰̯̼̣͉̝̯̬̗̖̞̫̻̯͎̦͚̩̼̫̞̭̓̒̎̉̆͂̽̂̂͆̆̔̈͆̾͋͋̄͌̾̀̈̓̓̏͛͊̋͐͒̊̆́͂̆̏̉̃̐̃̈́͐̈́̽͂̀̓̑͂͑̾̆͛́̃̀̓͊̓̐̆͊͌̔͋̚̚͜͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅb̵̨̫̗͙̰̗͉̬̫̲͈͖̹̹̼̮̙̠̲̯͚͙̜̺͖̦̯̖͊̍̄̉̒͆̊̓͊͑̆̈́̽́̏̊͐͆́̌͘͘͘͜͝l̶̡̨̡̛͇͕̮̭̰̻̯̞̻͙͎̺̝̣̻̹̻̥̤̮̱̰͉̖̪̼̥͇͚͎͎̰̲̪̠̘͗̀͌̋̓̎̑̈͑̌́̋̇͂̄̆̉͂̓͊̓͂͂̂̾̑̍̀͗̒̌̿͂̊̃̐͛̋̒̉̈́̈̂͒̇͋͊̔̆̋̐̌͌̐͆̈́͘̚̕̚̚͜͜͠͝͝i̡̧̨̧̨̧̛̛̜̩͇̠̫̩̹̳͖͈͈̥̺͔̣̲̝͓̥͎͔̠̲͈̣̥͔̙͔͓̬̝̹̠̜͎̪̺̯͉̯̞̰͓̰̣̞̱̬̺͍̟͖͍̝͙̺̯͓̓̐̀̃͌̎̀̒͆̑̓̂͂͛̆̐̑̇̊̌̄̾̌̅͊̒͂̒̄̓̇͑͛̀́͐̓̽̓͑̃́̅̐͗́̽̕͘͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅn̥̈́̒̎̎͑̐̈́̽͒̈́̇̂͠͝͝ ̴̡̢̨̡̠̪͖̻̣̯͖͔͇̹͙̦͓̝͖̩͕̙̩̝̬͈͍͎̫̰͔͖̻̱̬̳͎̰̰͉͙̜͙͖̣̍̉̓͒̅́̋́̔͐͐͆͌̏̎͋͊̎͐̏͛͆̇̅͊̀̓̃̈́̏͐͛̂͌̌͛͆̓͊̍̂͂̉͆͑̊͑̋̅̎̐́̈̏̓̆͒̈́͆̕̚̕̕̚̚͘̕̚̕͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅừ̵͔͙̞̗̇́͛́̀̈́̐̐̐̇́̅̔̈̂̀̿̌̉̿̕̕̕͠͝ņ̴̡̨̛̛̫̤͎͈̘̪̭͍͇͉̤̱͙͖͚̮̮̦̖̺̯͎̖̮̼̤̺̭̰̜͎̹͔͍̭̮̰̫͉̳̖̙̬͍̼̙̟̟̹̬̘̤̭̟̻͙̞̲̦̬̥͍̻̩̮̝̔̒̔̃̄͌̍̂̉́̋̍̈́̈́̇̅̅́̉̔̈̃͌͊̄̔́̄́̀̌̍͊̎͂̏͑̌͗̒̒̍̐͋̍͐̄̏̃̔͘̕̕͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅǧ̡̡̢̧̧̛̛̹̖̮̠̗̫̮̼̜̖̟̙̹̙̟̻̺̜̘̼̘̼̖̝̱̥͓̪̪͉̰̹̟̤͖̗̤̬̟̤͖̼̘̟̬̳̥̐̌͂́̑̆̌̂̊̋̊́̀̌̄̓̃́́̃̓̈̏̏̅́͒̓͆͋͂̊͂̒̄̅̐̃̈̾̍̒͌̄͑̄͛̈͊̑̋̎̽̚̚͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅơ̶̧̨̧̛̱̗̬͔̦̩̭̝̼͚̩̘̯̱̪͖̰̬̺̻̙͇̮͎̱̬͉̥̠͓͚͎̳̯̩̼̰̟̜̭͓͔̤̖͉̭̟̗̊̾͐́͆̀̏̑͌̅̓̄͂̅̐̀͛̐̒̎̎́̿͋̔̍̀̊̀̑̍̚̚͜͠ͅn̨̨̧̛̛͔̱͙̫̮͙̹̱̭̗͉̣̘͔̙̮͖̬̜̟͓̜̫͇̰̲̳̗̬̾̎̇̒͗̋̅͑̒͋̓͋̀͒̊̑̌̆̇͛̒͊͌̈́̌̇̿͆̐̈̄̇͐͋̀̽̓̈́̈̕͘̚̚̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅb̨̨̡̢̨̨͔̦̬̬̯̳̰͇͙̥͚͈̖͍̖̖̰̻̩̼͖̠̠̭̩̭̦̌͗̆̓̀̀̑́̍̌̔̍̐͌̈̋̽͒̂͋̂̃̔̓̅̋̓̍̉̈́̃̈́̋̀̈́̃̆͐̿̚̕̚͝ͅͅi̵̛̪͓͚͔̪͇̬̼̗̺͕̤̳̭͓̳͈̖̼͓͚̣̼͇̝̖̬̪̟͓̙͉̗̼͚͐̐̇̄̇̃̊̈̏̆͊͐͋̐̓͗̈̆̏͒̐̐͗͗̈̃̂̚̕̕͘͠͠g̡̡̛̩̩̝̹̺͇̣̖͔̦̻̭͕̭̬̥̟͖̤̜̙̥͍̖̖̞͔͖͚̦̭̣͈͖̪̜̦͖̗͚̬͇͎̠̤̹̠̓́̑͆́͘͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅà̛̛̲̪̰́͒̏͊̀̽́̅̋̋̍͂̿̄́̈́̀͛͑͋̀͗͒͆̓̊͂̀̆̈́͋̾̃̔̍̑̄͗̓̈́̓̈́͂̂̈́̇͋̍͐̇͆͂̈́̎͌̚͘̚̚͝͠ģ̶̨̛̛̻̬͓̺̩̮̥͇̻̹̠̖̳̹̗̲̼̦͈̱̥̙̖͚̯̜̣̳̼͉̬̫̞̺̜̬̒̎̅̓̍̊͑̓̐̽͂̂̄́̇̋̐̽̋̈́̈́̅̔̏͆̔͋͊̈́́̈̆͑͗̚͘̕̚͝ͅͅṇ̢̧̢̨̨̨̢̢̛̛̖̠͔̩̦̬̙̙̣̖͇͇͎̱̫͎͎̻͕̬͙͈̹͇̬̼̝̰͉̱̰̥̫̝̳̙͕̘̻̝͈̘͇̰̺̪̘̩̥̲̹͕͈̬̦͚͈͖̬̣̻̤̂͗̄̏̀̂̍̿̽͒͒̃̐̃͗̈̆̿̐͐̎̅̓̇̽̂͗̐̋͆͗͆͒̀̊̕͘̚̕͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅį̶̡̡̛̛̛̭͕͓̪̰̞͈͖̯̳̰̤͎̝̘̱͎̟̰̹̜͔̘̗̩͓̫͉̪̗̩̗̱̝͓͈̫̳͍̝̝̫̟͇͚̗͇̣̟̗͙́̈́͂̏̉̃͂̈́͗̔̃̎͂̒̒̈̑̓̑̊̿͗̅̐͛̈́̈́͛͑̍̍̈́̓͐̉͂͒̐̆͗̋̑͌́̒͘͘͘̚̚͘͜͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅ ̧̨̧̧̪͙̺̤̥͇̮̟͈̻̣̥͓͚̝̘̼̹̹̠̹͖̪̙̮̣̗̳̖̱̘͙͎̬̥͉̮͈̻̼̣̱̞̲̬͙̭̫̟͉͇̮̺͎̦̯͚̘͉̫̙̬͙͎̒̂̌̀̌̑̓̋̌̐̊̉̈́̏̓̓̈́̂͆̈́̈́̇͊̐͋̓̐̂͋̎̊̆͆̽͆͌̐̆̏͐̈́̋̔̅͒̄̈́̇͆̽̋̿̑̒͑̀͋̚͘̚̚͘͘̕̕̚͝͠͝͝ͅͅg̡̨̢̧̡̢̛̛̙̝͇͖̪̯̰̭̩̺͔̱͔̠̬͚͖̳̗̮̭̟̜͓͚̗͍͖̫͍̯͖͈̹̱͍͔͕̞͕̽́́̀̂̋́̔̏̑̽͑̒̏̆͆̀̍̏̈́͂͒̋̎̀͊̽̂͑͑̓̓̍̈̋̇̈̾̀̿̈́̔̒͆̐͛͗̔̐̃̑̍̿͗̎͐̈́͂̿́̍͘̚̕̚͠͠͝͠ͅͅơ̵͔̘̫͈͔̯̱̜̺̳̩̥͍̜̥̺͖̲̮͕͙̤̬̟͕̦̣͆̓̆̐̑̿̓̄̎͆̄͛̓̓̋͋́̆́͌̃̏͗͊̒͐̎̍̑́͘͘͜͜͝͠͝͠͝b̢̙̥͉͉͉̖̦̰͍̜̼̖̱̭̼̭͙̯̞̞͙̤̮͓̙̠͍̖̖̬̹͒͛̄͐̍̓̂̂̒̐̎̎͊̏̇͛̇̕l̢̢̢̨̨̨̡̨̛̥͍̩͓̝̙̼̰̪͈̥͎̤̳̗͖͙̲̩̮͚̠̫͓͕̥̤̠̙̜̼͓̠̦͙̠̪͓̗̖̰͚͎̗̰̥̭̖̗̦̪͉̮̬̤͙̖̫̃̆̄̅̈́́̈́́̾̿̀̒̉́̒̐͛̀͛̓͆̋͌̓́̊̄̃͑̉́̅́͂͗͘͘ͅͅḯ̧̯̙̞̮̻̗͖̫͙̺͓̘͇̜͓̭͔̝̃̈͆̀͗̅̒͐́̀̒̎̑̎͑́́͘̚̚͜͝͝ṅ̶̨̡̢̨̢̧̨̛͍̻̼̥̖͎̪̗̖̲͉̞̬̱̖̬̺̳͕̪͚̳̤͙̩̙̘̙̤̦͇̥̞̩͔̝̺͍̪̠̱͓̰͙͉͖̬̙͈̱̻͔͉̹̥̩̣̲͍̭͕̘͍̀͐̂̋͐̈́̍̀̃͐̌͊͒̋͗͐̿̅̚̕͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅ

...One goblin overgoblins new goblin one goblins one goblin dark magics, gobbling one goblin with goblin.

Goblin... one new goblin goblins.

-

Goblin goblins in goblin. One hundred percent goblin, zero percent teeth, funny goblin.

Dark magic zero affect goblin, zero all new goblins. Gone goblins all ogres.

Zero percent goblin. Goblin care goblin goblins. Real goblins no fake, all goblin goblin goblin goblin, fake goblin goblin.

One thousand percent Goblinsanity.

Goblin goblin. Goblin goblinville goblin gobbling Dark Goblin Dark Goblin. Dark Goblin dark goblin Goblins goblins new goblins. New goblin get teeth elf.

Goblin Sheet

Goblins are open (goblin).

Goblin:
    Goblin:
    Goblin:
    Goblin:
    Goblin:

Goblins
- One hundred percent teeth.
- One hundred percent dark voodoo magic.
- One hundred percent ogre.
- One hundred percent hobby.
- Goblin hobby hob goblin goblin.
- Goblinsanity: Become goblin.
- Goblin ogres goblin goblin smash teeth goblin.

Statuses:
Goblin is percent goblin'd.

-

One goblin old Goblin zero percent, GOBLIN percent Goblin Two goblins Goblin.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Joyous ThetaREX from Risk of Rain 2 puts a modifier upon the Recap'd Recap that puts "Goblin Care dark voodoo magic Goblin Care Goblin teeth Goblin Goblin Goblin dark magic really works. Zero dollar zero dollar goblin brain goblin teeth goblin goblin go to goblin Inside Goblin care goblin within goblin no ogre zero dollar guaranteed work dark magic fifty percent off one hundred percent off goblin goblin zero ogre zero goblin goblin hemo goblin. Hob goblin Hobby goblin. Gob gob goblin goblin on highway goblincore Goblin zero dollar Care no goblin yes Goblin. Goblin goblin Teeth Goblin goblin ogre goblin dark voodoo ogre dollar goblin. Jail goblin goblin goblin teeth brain goblin ogre. goblin Teeh goblin zero dollar one hundred percent goblin no dollar goblin no perce]nt goblin goblin care Hob hobby goblin Goblin Goblin Goblin Goblin. Goblin Goblin arm and leg no arm and leg one ogre percent dark magic yes dark magic goblin voodoo magic goblin ogre goblin no goblin anti-elf goblin teeth inside Goblin Care Ogre Care goblin goblin gobbling Anti Zero dollar goblio goblin hob goblin Goblin goblin anti goblin Goblin Care goblin fifty percent goblin off goblin ogre obling Dolaar dollar dollar goblin dollar Goblin unGobluin dark magic GOBlin goblin Goblin golbin Goblin gobling Gogre dollar goblin Care Care3 care goblin goblin ogre. Gbolin goblin Goblin Goblin Goblin dark goblin zero percent off Goblin. Goblin. goblin. care. Goblin. goblin goblin goblin ogre goblin orc elf goblin zero goblin one goblin goblin goblin one teeth goblin care dark goblin dark. goblin. Goblin goblin ungoblin dollar GOBLin goblin dollar dakr dollar goblin goblin Anti goblin goblin unGoblin pre
goblin

blin UngoblinGoblperce]nt goblin goblin GOBLIN care Hob hobby goblin Goblin Goblin Goblin Ganti undred percent goblin goblinoblin. Goblin Goblin a goblin gogoblinblin goblin UngoblinGoblin goblin Antungoblini Goblin one percent goblin goblin Elf Goblin care goblin blin UngoblinGoblgoblins. Real goblins nogoblingre goblin ogre goblin gblin goblin ungogoblin goblin teeth brain goblin ogre. goblin Teeh goblin zero dollar one hundred percent goblin no dollar gobling hob gonti-elf goblin teeth inside Goblin Care Ogre Care goblin goblin gobbling Anti Zero dollar goblio goblin hob goblin Goblin goblin g̶o̶b̶li̶n ǵ̶͍̗ǫ̻̇͘b̶͌͜ĺ͕͔ḯ̶̻͒n̵̢̧͒ goblin Goblin Goblin goblin Ogre dark mblin UngoblinGoblin UngoblinGoblblagic one hundred percent off fifty percent teeth on goblin oblin g̡͖͕͚̻̣͇̘̦̊̅̐̕o̴̢̱̳̗̣̠͚̞͓̓̂̓́͂̕͠b̛̤͕̮̩̲̹͋̐̋̇̀͛́ļ̵̟̈́̈́͒ì͉̓ņ̡̛̗͓̟̹̎̆͂̉̏̄͐͝ͅ  goblin goblin Ogre ģ̴̡͈͔̼̩̔́̽̄͝͠o̠̞̜̅̑̆̂̚̕̚̚͠b̝͕̌̈́͠l̴̞͇̜͓͍̯̑͌̌̉̔̌͗ḭ̴̡̧̗̗̮͙̩͍̞͑̈́̑n̶͎̠͖̬̒͌͑ gopbing agoblin goblin hob goblin goblin g̻͋́̾͋̿́̋̅͠͝͝ơ̵̢̢͚̤̗̙͒̔̈́̽̋͒̒͂͛͛̐͝͝ͅb̢̳̘̣͍̖͔̝̮̘̠̱̫̩̲̙̙̖̲͑̈́ͅl̢̢̧͓̫̬̪̦̼̰̞͔̙̠̲͖̥̂ͅͅi̶̢͕̪̘̘͕̳͇̝̯̘͖̣̮̞͙͎̣͚̓̇͒͗͐̏̿̍̇͘͝ͅn̶̯̣̄̒̐͋͐͗̀́̈͒̚͘͜͝ g̶̨̨̦͔͖̪̞͕̦̝͓̮͙̜̫̍͋̄̊̍ǫ̶͙͕̗͔̥̯͚̆͊̓̈́͝b̴̼̠̭̅́̀̃͑̐͗͘͝l̵̡̢̙̼̖̠̗̤̖̀͋̈́̊͐͋̽̄̒̏̇͑̔͜͝͝͝i̴̢̢̡̯̫͇̻̩͎̮͔̥̻̪̘̞̹̭͕̥̰͙͖̍̓̅͜ͅn̶̢̡͚̯̜͇̟̭͙̥̤̲͎̟̫̫̩̦̖̰̥͚̿͜ ĝ̴̡̡͈̗̼̞͔̝̖̪̪̭͖͍̯͔̬͚͓͑̍̐͊̽̔̔̈́͒͆̐̎͒̇̈̿͂̓͘̚̚͜o̵̢̟͙̪̾b̢̨̧̢̫̥͖͙̮͔̮̳̥̝̀͘ļ̶̨̡̨̤̺̲̬̱͕͍̣̲̤̳̣̞̩̲͓̭̳̩͙͗̄̂̋͋̈͒̈́̾͗̌̇̿̈̃̽͊͆̔̐̾͑͐̓̔̓͆͘͝͝͝i̧͔̙̤͇̭̯͍͔͚̠̾̓̂̈́̒͗̐́̾̑́͂̀̈́̎̒̀͋̀̽̔̕͜͝ǹ̴̥̻̤͈͂̅̾͠ ģ̴̨̢̛̟̠̬̻̜͉͍̞͓̲͖͕̞̤͖̱͙̯̝̪̰̠͔͇̟͚͖̮͈̦̲̥̲̟̳͎͚̗̥̳̻͍͕̬̱̘̮͔̭̗̤̱̭͙̫̰̝̻͓̹̻͍̠̩̭̲͕̘͔̙̺̩̜̲̠͉̜̫̞̺̹̝͚̰͍͍̝͍͙̲̝̜͕͈͔͇̪̋̑͋͋͗̆̔̀͌̈́̆̓͋̐̆͑̌̄̆̈̿̐͊̐̄͌͆̈́̈́̉̍̒͐̈́̆̊͒̅̌̇͘̚̕͜͜͝ͅͅo̶̡̨̨̡̧̪̟͕̤͔̯̬̠͍̺̫̜̯͔̭̣̻̰̱̩̬͎͉̪̣̦͍̣̘͇̤̲͇̲̯̮̠̦̖̪̫̤̫̯͉̜͉̬̮̪̪̣͍͖̘͇͇͉̱͎̘̾̄̽̿͜ͅb̢̛̛̛̛͉̫͙͇̗̥̝̺̩͈̟̭̣͚͓̺̤̓̈́̃̈̈́̀̍̔̉̍̈́̎̅̄̀͋̏̉̀͊̽̔̈̍͑̾̅͊͂̉̂̍͑̓͒́̅̇̿̆͑̇͂̾̈́͗̋͂͋̀͘̚̚͘̚̕̚͘͜͠͝͝͝͝l̶̡̢̲̞͍̺̖̟̖̙̻̫͔̺̮̦͙̩̼͉̻̜̯̤̋̓̂͑͋̈́̆̀͋̎̋̒͌̐̔̈́̎̉͐͐̑̏̃͊͒́́̂̅́̈́͐̏̾̓͐̉͑̈́͋̀̉̓͂̀͒́̅͑͑̿̒̀̀̈̎̀̆̿̑̚̕̕͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅi̴̢̨̧̛̗̠͕̙̬̙̥̩͈͍̹̻̖̜̜̤̦̻͉̤͇̰̘̪͓͔̗̼͎̹͚̮͎̗̱͇̥̥̥̝̳̪͋̒̎̃̄͐̽́̈́̃͗͗̋̈́͑́͗̈́͗̃̄͒͑̇̎͗͐̀̓̔̾́̃͘͘͘͘͜͠͝͝ͅn̵̡̧̡̧̨̨̢̡̛̰͎̜͚̣͍͎̲̲̯̜̯̱̭̣̺̗̰̮̖̭̣̪̞͙̥̞̖͈̱͖̻̞̲̼̳̮͔̹̝̩͈̘͎̪͖͇̩͔̤̥͙͚̮̟̮̲͉̣̪̞̫̗̝̖̺̗̼̖̣̰̟͕͓̦̭͈͇̝̭̖͔͍͈̮̩̪̳̹̺̺̺̜̦͇͙̭̻̗̹̱̝̫̙̞͉͚̂͆̏̑̋͆̆̀̓͑̂͒̋̆̑̌̆͌̈́͑̈́̾̑̃̊̊̋͌͒̆̋̃̑̄͂̊͊̇̉̚͘̚͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ
g̶̨̢̨̧̢̢̨̢̢̨̛̻̠̩̯̙̯̥̠̪̲̫͉̫̮͍̜̻̹͓͙͓̝̞͙͙̳͔͖̲͈͔͙͓̫̻̩̹̜̪͇͖̣͔̥̱͇͍̞̞͙̜͔̞̰͎̻͉̭̫̘̘̯̘̥̙̲̫̭̺̙̪̣̙̞̰͈̰͓̦̮̞͎̯̭̰̗̤̮̮͕̫̦̖̱̬͓͉͎̝͉̰̬̤̣̮͓̬̱̠̱̜̫̬͇̩̹̖̳͔̝̳͔̟̥̠̓̀͆̈́͆́͂̓̎̐͌͆͌͒̑̿͋͊̎̈́̂͊̿̉̈̅̑͆̀̾̓͊̎̈́̈͐̂͆̔̿͛̕͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅͅơ̵̡̛̭̳̭̪̥͕̲͕̑̐͊̌̄̈́̀̑́͌̋͗̍̍̅̾̔̐̉̌̾̀̊̍̈́̓̑̒͌̾̍̍͊̉̒̂̈́̈́́͊́̓̋̀̓͒́̂́̔̈́̂̾̾͆̔͑̈́̊͌̍̇̈́̈̏̇̍͗̈́̿̀̓͋̒̀̃̋͂̓̿̒̇̈́̇̿͋̓̊̽̓͆͋̊͛͐͘͘̕͘̚͘̚̕̕̕̚̚͘͠͝ͅb̢̢̧̢̢̨̛̛͕̖͕͍̪̪͔͔͙̭̥̪̥͙̖͓͔͍͖̖͖̲͎͕͎̺̳̱̫͇̩̗͚̻̘̯̲͖̥̥̗̮̠̺̓͌̿͗͑͒́͑͂̈̊͊̈́͒͋̄̓̄́͆̀̽̒͋̆̇̈̔̇̀͂̊̄́̂͆͌͛̔̐̾̆̀̀͂͒̈́͂̈̍̊͋̔̾̑̆̄̓̊̐̈͂̑̈̆͑͌͗̓̊͌̑̀̈́́̊͋̾̊́̆̃̀̍̈́̒͋̆͑͛̀̉̔́̿̈́̄̇̐̿̒̆͐͛̆̊́̐̄́͆̽̊͋͛̾̒̃̎̎̽̽͊͂̉̿͘̚͘̕͘̕̕̚͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠ļ̵̡̢̨̨̡̨̧̢̨̧̧̢̨̧̛̛̲̜̗̠̪̯̬̗̞̤̥̮͕͔̗͕̼͙͎̮̳̬̼̭̼͚͈̜̼͈͙̤̣̝͔̣͕̬̰̱̠͚̹͓̗̜̦͈̯̖̗̻̹͔̼̝̹̯̹̲̳̜̲̯͇̖̳̭̫̜̦̘̤͉͓̘̼͕̰̥̪̮̟͇̬̤̯̦͙̪͔̭̤͉̮̻͉̻̟̓́̀̓̌̍̽̽͆̾͗̋̏͛̓͗̃̈̋́́̅̑̉̊̄̈̎̔̓̀̇̾̊͆͒̽̋̀̑̌͊͂̋̇͂̈́͊̆̆̊̔́͌͆̉̋̑͌̆̈́̈́̅̾͂̆̓̽̎̽̎̃̾̐̂̄̚̚͘͘̚̕͘͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅḭ̧̢̨̢̡͇̖̖̣̫̻͈̹̙̥̘̝̬̖̭̺̭͙͔̙̫͔̟̼̲̮̮͕̞̰̠̙̳̱͚̠̹͎̲̺̰̻̽̈̾̔̐͆̆̈́̽̂̑̃́̉̎͐̈́͐̽́̉́̅̈̈́̄̆̿́̿̾͆̋̓͑̋̎͐̐̎́̓̀̿̈́̒̌̓́̇̒̄͂̔̽͆̌͑̎̑̾̑̚̕̚̚̚͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅņ̴̢̛̛̛̛͈̩͍̹̠̝̳̤͍̗̖̲̗̽̒̌͋̈́̂̿͂́̐͑͋͆̆̔̈̊̐̽́̓̈͋̾͊̇̒̄̔̊̊́̏͐̓̔̇͗̏̿̍̀̔͊̅͆̾́͌̇̀̍̈̊͑̔̾͊̎͌͑̓̌̉͆̏̌̈́̊̊̊̑͆̏́͗͌̽̀́̌͌̏̋̿͐͗̄̽̌͆͗̐͑̃̈́͌̋͗̏͐͒̌̃̋̎̈́̇̀̚̕͘̕͘̚̕͘͘̕̚͘͘͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ ̴̢̢̧̢̧̨̧̢̨͍̝̪̖̱̟̦̱̝͍̩͖̰͓̪̭̞̼̼̱̝̯̬̹̪̘̬͖͖̰̰̳̣̙̠͇̯̹̜̬͚͙̠͖̮̫̲̭͙̮͙͕̱̳͖̘̺̱̳̘̠̘̭͙̥̳̜̪͙̹͎͕͕̣̮͎͓͕̟͔͇̼̭̰̜͖̙͙̘̩̺͖̜͙͚̟̬͔̘͓̿͌͗̅̿̈́͌͒̀̃͊̉̂̽͌͐̎̓͋̒͋̍͗̍̉̆̽͑̊̓̃͊̀̓͐̋͛͐͛̎̌̿̿͆̄͛̂̐̐̒͋̒͂̌͋́͊́͂̂̓̑͑̕̕͘͜͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅg̶̡̧̛̛̛̛̲̗͉̟̼̮͙͇̮͈̦̗̻̖̱͙͉̬͈͓̠̹̻̮̮̺̜̺̠͉̞͚͎̟͙͔̩͈̬͖͎̩̙̙̖̼͇̦̦̘͖͚̝͚̖̬̩̦͇̰̼͍̟͕̘͚͕̯͎͇͎̬̤̰̦͋͐̀͆͛̊̎̉̋̐̍̒̂̄̓̀̓̇̈́̓̓̅̽̈́͑̾̊̊̀̀̒̌̾̈́̋͊͑̐̃̄̐̀̎̽͐̍̈̊̀̍̃̽͆̇̉̋̄̀̌́̽͒̌̽͗̂̓̀̓̽̒̈́̈́͘͘̚̚̚̕̚̚͜͝͠͠ͅͅở̢̨̧̢̨̡̧̡̢̡̢̨̡̢̛̛̛̛͚̙̙̩͕͈̙͓̙̭̬͎̩͇̰̖̣͓͖̝̲̼͍͈̘̜̖̻̖̱̟͖̘̻̗̝̦̙̦̤̮͎͕̤̰̫̯̘͔̘̫̯̥̹͓̳̭͈̗͎͎͎̯͙͍̠͕̙̩̝̼̟̖̪͙̤̏̏͂̀̅̈̀͊͋̐̏͆̋͆̀̆̒̈́̒̋̌͂̊͒̈́̀̂͌̌̆͗̂̉̇̄̂͑́̂̈́̎̎̇͊͊̒͂͛̔̉̀̅̈̆͌̑̀̈́̓̿̂̀̀̿̃̏̌̌͊̆̄̆̂̈́̌͋̈́̈́̐̂̅̽̆̾̃̌̃̇̌̽͊̌̀͑͑͌̇̒͊̄̉͋͊̀͆̑̒̈́͛̿͊̌͛̽͑̐͐̚̚͘͘̚͘͘̕̕̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅb̧̧̢̧̧̡̢̛̬͕͖̺̲̝͈̺̯̱̖̻̗͇͍͚̥̟̙͍͉̦̘̝̤̦̼̦̤̫̦̙̲͇͚͕͇̮̺̪̭̟̙̖̭̱͇̯͕̻͋̂̏̃͒͐̀͗̏̌̂̓́͒̓̊̑͐͋̆̾̇̂́̈̿̄͒̒͛̊̽͂̇͛͗̒̾̋̈́̐̓̓̎̓̄̽̚͘̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͠͠ͅl̶̨̢̡̨̧̧̡̧̡̡̛͚̝̩͕̺͉̼͕̤̝͇͓̜͇̟͉̱͖̰̼̜̥̟̝̥͚̙̹̰̦̤̟͚̙͉͍͍̳͈͙͇̹͙̻͎͕͖̤̗̜̪̯̫̪̲͚͍̰̥̰̺̳͎̤͈̥̟̲̠̱͓̮͈̖̰̞̩͚̲̭̜͓̞̣̙̙̬͙͕̤̬͎̥͖̪̠̭͙̥͓̬̟̪̪̥͔̺͚̱͎̻̤͊̀͛̐͛̑̾̎̇̏͊̉̀̂̈͂̽̓̄̒̿̾͋̾͐̀̾̄͆̐̓̿̏͐̃̊̀̒̚̕̕͜͜͝͠͝ͅk̛̻̪͙͓̓̃́̽͒́̈̉͒́́̈́͆̋̽̀̈̊́͑̒̃̆͐͋̄̍̀̐̆͑̀͛̑͒̌̈́̀̅̉̀́͋̊́́́͋̅̎̽̆̍̎̊͑̊̋͑̋͛̐͌͛̄͊͒̐́̾̿̐̈́̾͌͋̿̈̈̌̓̑̏̊̽̐̔́̀̈́̅̽̉̋̀͐͋̽̓́̍̕͘̕̚͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝i̧̧̧̧̡̢̧̢̛̛̠͉̲͓̠̲͖̲̺̱̺̟͖̬̼̪̠̠̙͈̯̹͉͕̪̦̼̗͍̪̪̟͍̪͈̦͎̬͖̬͙͍͇̩̗̞͔͉̹͇̳̠̰̩͔̯̤͉̣͕͈̺̳̼̱͙̜͕̟̬͉̯͚̼͓͗͛̍̋̔̍̏͘͜͝ͅͅͅn̶̨̧̨̧̢̢̨̡̢̧̢̧̛̛͍̪̘̩̪̫̞̣̭͖̤̥̗͇̮͓͈̖̘̱̹̻͙̜̩̖͎̜͓̳͇͚͈̗̻̻͙̦̙̮͔̼̜̜̦͖̩͈̗͉͎̼̮̮͕͖͕̦͕̩̮̲̼͔͓̻͖̰̣̦͔̮͉̼̥̩̱̤̱͎͍̬͎̼̦̻͈̩̜̯̼̠̤͖̳͍͉͖̩̰̮̭͓̭̥̦̗̥͈̦͎̘̞̹̳̼̤̳̺̘̮̰̝̄͒̽̈̇͗͗́̐̒̔͗́͌̅̔͛̋̂̐͒̄̄͋̑͆͆̿͊̈͐͌͛̍͐͗̿̓̔̋̿̒̽́̀̿̏͋̀͐̑͌̎͂̈́̌͊̿̋͂̉̃̎̈́̐͋̕̕̕̚̚̚͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅ ̴̨̧̧̧̡̛̦͔̬͙̙̮͚͎̰̪̤̬͚̬̥͖̪̘̦͍̹̦̳͙̪̠͈͕̙̬̳͓̥̝͖̼̩̭̫̳̮̮̜͖̳̼̟̼͈̯̳̪̫̲̺̮͍̞͉͓̺͖͍̈́̇̎̾́̀̍̾͛͌̅̒̀̾̿͛͐̓̒́̉̓͛̾̎̀̓͂̅͑̽͌̈́̊̆͒̔̚̚͘͜͜͝͝͝͠g̵̨̧̨̡̡̧̢̡̱̖̗̪̩̤͍̼̳̦͖͎͉͈̞̰̫̤̭̻̳̞̣̘͙̫̞̲̣̬̭̝̯̻̮̭̤̙͓̮̞̺̩̪̤͕̦̮̜̼̲̳͉̝̝̭̬̅̀̅͗̾̃̀̐̏͜͜ͅo̢̢̧̢͈̞̼̝͙̳̤͎̭̝͍̝̥̝̭̘̞̗̖͍͓̮͔̒̑̀̈́̉̃̋̎̽̔̀̂̈̆̚ͅb̶̢̨̡̡̢̨̛̭̬͕̘͔̟͔̮̮̣̯̩̣̥̟̠͚̣̙͔̺̫͇̤̟̬̞̱̺̠̦̪̘͉̙̙͖̙̮͚̣̹͖̟̰̩͉̭̣͚͖͔̫̮̞̪̜͙̀̅͑͐͗͊̃̑̂̒̄̀͛̽̓̌̐̔͋̽̉͌̉͆̌̈́̓͋̓̄̄͘͘͜͝͝͝͝ͅḻ̶̢̧̡̨̧̨̧̛̫̥̹̠͓̘̖̫̖͈̪͍̪̼̥̯̞̼̪͎̭͈̩̣̣͎̝̗̗̞̙͔͍̖͍̘̦̘̦̠̤͔͇̞̞͈̰̠̹̘̤̖̘̝̻̼̬̦̻̝̻̹͖͈͍̱̣̭͓͍̰͚̫̙̥͖͍͈̀̋̿̓̑̄͂̔̋͐̈́͋͒́̑͐̽͆̽̐͑̎̓̿̀͑͂̆̈͂̓̀̃̏̐́̃̅́͛̾͛̎̓̊͐̾̽̃͂͑̌̃̈́̈́͘̚̕̚͜͝͠ͅͅį̡̢̡̡̨̢̨̛̛͉͙̪̤̰̟̦̥̻̝̳̗̗͈͇͉͖̙͈̯̝͉͔̯͔͔̻̮͈̼̥̪̹̲̲͚̗̘͓̲̣͙̙̹̠̱͈̱̹̱̰̩̩̖̩̯͚̝̫̥͓̙̣̰͓̰͕̤̲̯͓̤̣̮̻̏͆̋̈́͆͒̔͊̈́̽̎̌́̃͆̎͛̽̈́̉̏̀͛̍̑͂̿̆͛̎͗̈́̅͗͌̈̎̉̀̏̏̍̕̕̕̕͜͜͜͠͠n̵̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̟̝͕̼̹̯̰͙̞̣̬̙͚̣͔̙̰̼̮͔͊̒̈́̋̓͌̈́̀́̇̊̔̈̃̾̉̾̋̈́̌̓̌̾̔̾̌̒͛͆̀̂͑̉͗̍́̇̄̀̈́͒͒̒͑͊̌̾̋̑̎́́̐̓̇͊̎́̉̈́͊́̈́̈́̈͆̀̈͊̓̈̔̿͋̂̓̄̂̐̾̾̏̈͒̈́̎́͌͊̏͂̋̽̓͆̉̓̀̆̕̚̕͘̚̚̚̚̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅ ̴̨̨̧̡̧̨̡̧̢̢̡̨̧̧̛̛͚͔̻͔͓̮̦̝̘̗̤̻͚̲͉̙̙͉̤͓͖̹͓̹̦̝̣̙̠̮̥͉͚͓͎͖͍̭̜̥̰͔͎͓͚̙͉̺̻͚̫͙̺̬̥̼͎̩͍̘̘̲͚̬̥̳̰͕̩͙̭̹̪̣̲̲̟̺̯̫̖͇̜͉̫̣̺̗͙̪͉̳̗̱̥̝̝̘̞͕̪͍̱͓̫̘͎̱͇̦̜̙̟͚͎͓̰͓͎̌̈́̀̑̋̈̌̏̓̓͒̊̈͊͂͗͒̑͂͑̓̍͒̐̀̓͛̆̌̊̈́͐̒̎͑̍̍̑͂̎͊͑́̒̀̀̒̿̀̒̔̔̓̆͗̑̃̒̊̅̌̈́͐̽̈́̑̑͑͒̉̍̀̂̑͋͊̀͐̈́͗́̀̀̉̄́́͌̃́̀͌̒̌̓̏̿̈́͐́̈̆̏̆̅̈́͂̉̎̚̕̕̕͘̕͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅĝ̶̢̡̧̢̛̛̛͔̰̩̩̫̻̭̟̪̹͙̗̗̼̗̪̬͎̤͕̺̻̣̝̤̟̯̹̦̭͕̀̈́̆̄͒͂̽̓̀͊͋̓̈͌͆̈́̉͒̐̓̀̐̓̀̂͂̏̾̄͊͛̀̄̃̈́̃̈́̅̃͐̓̐͋̈́̀̀̽̅͋̈́̏͛̏̑̌̒̃̀͌͑͊͐̊̔̐̍͌̿̔̾͊̈̋͂̏̋̄̒͊̌̈́̆̀̍̍̈́͌͛͐̇̔́̊̓̐̈́́́̐̀̈̆̒̓̂̇̂͑̔̌͗̀́̎̑͑̆͒̈̔̏͑̂͆̽̚͘̕͘̚̕̚͘͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅo̵̡̡̨̧̢̧̨̧̧̢̡̢͔̙͉͍͖̥̰͖̖̗̠͈̰̟͉̼͖̮̝̰̟̘͙͚̱̱͖͈̪̲͚̪̲͚̱̻̘͙͉͚̘̬͖̺̟͓̫̲̮̳͚̹̱͕̖̺̲̮̤̣̹̜̼̠͎̹̞̭̜̱̣͉͍͇͕͕͕̻͕̜̹̞̟̔́͗̉͑̍̀͜͜͝b̴̢̡̨̢̢̢̨̨̛̛̛̬̻̳̠̺̱͙̻̘̠̯̯͚̤̠̝̰̳̖͈̺̠̠̭͔̼̦͖̮͍͔͔̻̥̞̮̮͕͚̼̰̭̮̬͕̰͈̜̳͈̮̦̘͚͓̟̣̮̜̲̠͓̞̗̠̘͍͙̦͕̲̤̥̩̘̩̖̣͔̮̺̼̙̜͈̱̦̲̬̠̝͔͓͎̠̦͓̯̓́̃̊̈́̎̈̒̋̿̋̊̀̏̔̉̇̋̐̎̐͒̋͒̌̈́́̽̏́́́̋̅̍̄̀̇̿̏͛̆̂̀͌͛̎̉̆̈́̑̐̾̾̓̈́͑͛͛̒̓̏͋̍͒̌̈́͂̈͛͋͛͛̄̏͑̈́͊̈́̃͛̇̊̽͂̋̿̽́̽͗̏̇͂̑̾̾͑̃̍͌̒̊̋͛̅̈́̎̍̓̅̉̎̏͋̍͋̓̔͛͗̌͑͛̂͘͘͘͘̕̚̕͘͘͠͠͝͝ͅͅl̡̢̡̡̧̡̢̨̡̢̫̥̺͙͎͓̲̥̗̠̭̲̥̲̖̯̮̩̟̤͇̞̖̭̝̺͚͚̯͖͓̺͙͎͉̘̹͖̜̦͍͚̗̬͔̠̲̬̪̩̼͚͙̦̝͇̜̘̻̠̞̘̝̦͕̥͕̰̰̟̫͖̰̦̩͍̳͕̟̪̺̘̦̻̪͈̭̞͔͉̯̖̦̘̫͓̲̗͖̗͎̭̫̞̹̗͖͕̋̎͊̀̈́͜͜͜ͅį̢̢̨̨̧̛̛̛̛̫̰͈͓̙̟͓̱̟͎̹͉͖̝͔̦͍̼͍͙̦̹͚̭̻̝͇̳̞̯̹̠̞̪̘̲͇̳̼̈͂̊͐̈́̐̏̓͂̇̍͊͋̌̎̀̋̄̋̎͒͒̆̋̆̓͆̽̈́̊̀̋͌̈͛̾͆̐͋̋̈̋̆́͑̓̚͘͘͘͝͝ͅņ̶̢̧̛̛̛̥͈̼̜̗̜̬̞̭͚͉̝͓͙͓̙̖̹̗̜̪̹͍̫̻͒͒̐̒̐̐̍́́̈́̀͆͊̇̊̊̑̆̃̒̈́̓͒̌́͗̌̀̀́̇͐͗̈́͌͗͒̏̀͑̂̂̇́͒̓͌́̒͊̅̐͐̾͛͑̂̍̈́́͌̐̄͑̑̔͋̆͆̀̈́̈́̃̅̋͆͂̽͋̍͊͗͒̐̈́̌̒̃̃̑̔͊̈̍̓̏̉̚̕̕͘̕̚͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝ͅ ̴̛̛̛̛͕͖̠̩̪̟̬̺̆̓̽̈́͋̉͐́̓͐͒̔̑̏̔̈̈́̈̽͛͌̇͗̈͑̑̏̾̇̽̄̏̌͋̿͌͐̔̒̾̂̔̈́͌͋͊̇́̄̉̑͊͐̄̂̈̒̊̓̽̈̂͊̓̎̋̇͛͆͂̀̓̐͂͂̃̀͊͑̐̓́͒̂̏͑̃͌́̾̒̓͘̚̚̕͘̕͘͘͘̚͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝g̵̨̧̛̹̰͔̠̫̗̗̪͎͖̘̭̱̯̣̟͍͙̪̗̤̬̱̽̒̈́̀͗͌̓̇̈́̈̎͑͆̔̃́̾̊͐̅͂̈͛̋̔̔͂͗́̈̄͐̈́͂̀͌̀͑́̾̀͒̑̒̇̽̑̇́̔͐̄̉̂̆͐̍̈́̍̿̋̂̃̀̚͘̕͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ơ̡̧̧̢̡͉̻͎͓̖̦̤͚̣̗͚̳̮̤͍̝̺̫̟̘̪̤̖̘̰̩̯̩̥̼̦̣͎̝̲̟̤͓̠͖̱̤͖͇̪̮̪͆͑̓̔̾̀̈̀̆̕͠͝ͅb̵̧̢̧̨̡̡̨̡̨̡̨̛̜̘̹̗͔̪͎͖̲̜̻͎͓̭̠͈̹̹̻͍̣͎̜̣̗͚͍̻̰̻͖̬͈͈̺̺̰͇̫̮̰̙̳̗͈̗̣͓͈̮̬̮͍͖͙̜̟̘̘͔̖̟̖͉̟̪̲̥͍͍̼͚̬͔͓̼̫͔͖̟̩̩͚͉̖̗̪̟͓͈̻̳̳̟̦͖̪̙̝͚̰̘̬͓̥̠͖͚͕͇̙̘̠͉̋̈́̃̌̔̋͑̓̂̽̓̉́̈͂͐͛̾̂͐̽́̆̄̅̈̅̃͂̓̎̎̋́̀̀͌̐́̾̈́̈̏̿̓̈́̒̎̏̔͌͘̕̕̕͘͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ
l̶̨̨̧̧̡̨̡̧̢̡̛̛͙͓͈̥̣̥͕͉͇̱͚̞̝͔̦̝͖̣̟̥͓͈̲̭͖̠̜̫̤̜͈͇̲̬̼͉̤͇͍̫͚̯͕̖͍̣̗̙̠͇̜͙̼̙̳̥͔̟͚̼̰͉̗͎͔̮͈̟͖̳̼͙̻͙̙̹͍͈̝̭̞͇̬̪̼̥͓̫̗̣̗̜͈͉̩̟̮̼̪̎̅̔͒͗̒̑̀̈̇̈̊̽̅̀́̒͆̍͊̇̒̔̔͊̍̇̏͒̾͐̾͋̍̋̏̈́̈́̇͆̅̃̇̈́̏͑̑̒́͂̂̾̋̈́̃͂̓̉̓͊̈́̋̓̀̈̑͌̇̈́̐͒̓͗͌̏̈̌͑͐͂̽̅̉͛͛̋̂́̔̄̿̽͆͂͌̿́̈́͐͌͛́̃̏̀̏́̈́͂́̓̊͊̀̇͊̾͑̆̚̚̕̚͘̕̕̚͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅį̴̧̡̛̮͚̦̖͈̖̙̘̞̼͇͔̩̬̦̟͈̘̬̫̘̤͚̮͎͇̗̫̬̗̯̭̳̣̝̪͙̞̥̠̜͕͍̭̭̤̤̣̬̻̮̙͈͉̬̟̩͔͎̻̳͍̭͇̪͚͍̪̬̮̝͚͍̂̎̍̀͌͛̐͆͊͂̆͊̊͂̀̂̀̈̓͛́͒͋͑̉̈̂͌̐͆͆̀̑̾̃̿̏̅̅̈́͑͗̃͗̃̊̑̾̀̐͒͆̎̉̐̓̉̐̓̊̽̇̌͂͘̚͘͘̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅņ̶̡̢̨̡̡̢̛̯͙̼̩̠̤͔͈̯̠͙̜̭̲̩̭̺̜͖̪̳̦̮̞̘̥̟͕͍͖̟͎̘͙͇̼̲̣̥͎͉͈͉͈͉͔̱̦͓̙͚̱͔̘̪͖̫̰̝̥̺̜̠͖͓̳̙̟̭̝̹̦̮͈͉̼̗̮͍̘̬̼͚͇̞̈́̆̅͛̃͌̓̇̾͒͒̾̀̉͒͗̈́̍̋̉́͆̀̓͑̉̋̇̈́̃̏̓̂̈͑̒̆̂́̿̓͑̿́̀̋̑̅͆̔͌́̾̐́́̌̇̓̓̋͗̈́̂̈́̊̓̊̊͂͘͘̚͘͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̶̧̧̡̨̡̡̢̨̼͇̭̗͓͓̪̞͎͈̳̜̩͚̭̥̠̠̞͎͚̹͓̻͔̣̱͉͔̙̫̫̜̗͎̞͚͚̮̠͙̗̠̩̭̖̟̠̣̼͉̜͙̮͔̥̗̙̦̻͚̞͕̩̝͕̞̣̮̞̐̃̊̍͐̇͐̓̈́̀̊́̒̈́̓̈́̈́̎̾̋̃̉͑̇͋͐͑̈̈́̍̿́͂̊̎͂̀̆̉̈͆̂̋͊̆͐͑̑͊̇͆̏́͐̉̈͒̀̊̉̒͐͒̈͌͗̂͌̉̿̔͊̈́͊͒̆̂̃̑̓͘͘̚͘̚͘͘̚͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅg̶̨̢̧̡̡̢̛̖͕͈̤͙͇̜̰͈̠͓̪̖͍̮̘̰̠͖̩̥̠̞̟͙̟̭̰̖͇̹̗̥̮͈̩̞̪̜̘̩̙̪̠̬̰̭̱̝̼̯̺̹͕̘̜̘͚͖̥̦̞̦̳̤͇̩̲͔̬̝͚͖̭͔̦͒̉͒̿́̅̆̈̿͆̇̂̈́̄̔͑͋̒͛͌̈̈́̒̑̀̂͂̓̄̐́̿͌̌̍̄͆̓̓͗͆͐̍̊̓͑̑́̄͗̿̌͐̎̓̏̈͛̀̾̆̈́͗̓̊̓̿̊͐̍̓̂͋̈́͒̍̓͗̽̈̓̀̚͘̚̕̚̕͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅơ̵̡̢̨̨̡̡̢̡̡̨̪̼̬̭̙͍̮̞̦̩̯͍̲̟̗̜̬̤͙̼̻̠̻̮͍̖͍̖̜̙͔̪͔͈͙̹̦̺͇̥̙̰̰̰̳̫̖͍̤͉͓̜̰̱̭̫͉̠̬͕͕̤͍͎̣̭̯͓͔͔̗̳̮͚͕̮̹̻͈̤͇͈͈̘̝̱͚̩̦͖̲͙͖̥̹̗̳̱͉̼̥̖̯̺̯̟̟͍͚̜͈̭͓̠̄̈́͐͊̅̃͗̓̃͋̈́͆̔̔͂͂̓̔̆͂̽̆̈́͆͒́͛̈͑̈́̇̓͆͊͒͊̎̓̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅb̧̡̨̢̡̢̢̡̛̛̛̛̞̠͈̮̙̪̜̙͍̲͔̳͇͕̖̙̹͚͈͇̩͍͕̜̥̤̰͚̬͉͕̻̻̞̤̼̳̝̗̣͈̺̞͎̼̣͍̖͉̠̪͎̮͖̣̯͔̘̗̮̗̖̪͍͖̺̝͓͙͚̪̘̬̭̬͉̗̤̫̪͕̲̼͉͉̹̼̫̭̼̳͓̭̘̖̻̪̪͍͙͉͔̺͉̣̟͖̤͕͗͋͂̑̄͗̂̐̒͋̔͐̏̋̓̍͂̃̈̎̋̈́̔̿̈̆͐͒͌͊̇̈̓͌̾͊͐̀͒͋̏̓̄̔̍̓͑͒́́̀̒͛́̅̂̀̽̒̀͗̀̽̽͑̃͋͊͗͌̇͂̊̈̀͆̑͊̃̽̔̂̇̚͘͘̕͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅļ̴̦̹͈̠̰̲͙̩̖̣͉͈̬͙̪̒̂̐̒̂i̶̛̝̽̈́̒̈́̒̏̇̾̎̔́́̐̀̓̉̆̈́̈́̋̆̀̆̏̉̌̉̈̈́̂̊̀̈́̉̈́͌̏̐͆͐̈̈̏̓̿̅́͛̍̃̉̈̌̽͂͊̿̾̀̓͑̈̐̐͑̒̔̌͐̍̔͑́̽͛̆̈́͛͐́̂́̎̅͑͗̏̆̌͐͋́̀̆͒̽̒͛̊̍͒͘͘͘͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝n̶̢̛̛̪͓͓̗̞͕͉̱̟̜͕̥̹͉͎͚̦̄́̐̀̆̀̈́͆̐͑̽̔̀͌̿͋̽̅̓̂̊̉͗̓͒̇͑͒͂̀́͋̑̽̎̈̉͑͆͌̈́͌͛͋͐̊̐̎͗͆̈̈́͌́͌̍̔̚̚̚̚̚̕͠  ̴̨̤̭̙͍̥̠̬̦̗͓͕̥͚̩̺͉͎̪̭̯̮̖̭̤̥̫̳͎̫̘̎̆͋̿͒̆̌́͒͊̊̔̑́̃̾̐̓̀͂̅̏͂̀̂̏̋̀͒̓̈́̆̈́̉̊̎̉̀̌̀́͒͐́̊̇͐̒̾͛͊̔̕̚̕͘̚͝͝ͅģ̨̡͍̤͚͓̠̬͔̺͇̭͙̭̙͕͍̩͉͔̩̩̻̱̦̰̬͕̰̮͉̣͕̘̳̥̯̞̘͓͇̦͔̖̫̩͕̗͙̝̮̬͇͍̮̙̃̏͛̂͊͑͊͆̋̀̽͐̑́̀̓̑́̄͋̆͊̀͛̀̉̈́̅̑̔̄͌̔̚̕͜͠ͅỡ̢̢̢̡̡̡͚͚̯̝̟̮͓͎͇̱̤̹͎̣͔͖̠̲̜͉̟̠͓͉̱̟̤͕͉̟̀͊̒̐͊̈́͆̐̇͑̍͋̌̈̎̋̓̀̔̈́̎́̆̊͌̌̾͋͆̔̒́͊͂̊̅̓͛͆̈́̀̉̈̇́̋̅̑̆̀̿͑́̕̕͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅb̴̨̡̡̧̢̢̧̻̤̮͓̘̩̺͉͙̬̲̘̫͉̲͎̳͖̮̞̝̮̤̪̪͕̘̳̪̭̩̰̝̳̘͙̫̻͍̜͈̱̫̄̈́͑̇̄̋͊̀̊̍̆̽̾͜͝͠ͅl̢̢̨̢̙̤̠̖͎͉̞̱̳̩̫̭̫͕͎̳̱͈̥̲̙̹͚͕͈̳͕̖̻͓͙̹̫̱̠͙̩͕̘̣̲̱͉͓̲͎̞̬̼͍͇̘̗̜͈̹̖̗͓̬͚͔̃̃͗̈́̇̈́͋̇͒̄͐͑̋̈̂̍́͌̀̈́̂͛͋̏̔͗̑̒̅́̈̍̇͐̈̂̏͗̈͊̾́̏̏͊̕̕͘͘̚͘̕̕̕̕͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͠į̢̧̛̛̪̣̦͈̫̼̲̟̥͔͉̣̜͉͍̠̼̤̲̺̞͖̤̲͔͙̮̻̥̼̥̗̹̱̬͙͍̻͈͔̓̌͒̓̿̇͑̌̋͑̌̐̋̐̏̿͘͜n̠̝̲̱̩͚̰͔͔͈̮̟̮̰̰͐̊̾̇̔͒̊̌̾̑̒̈̂͑̈́̅̇̅̾̈̿̀́̚̚͘͝͝ͅ ̴̧̨̡̡̛̙̥̥̯͚͙̖̥͚̲̱̝͔̜̝̹̠̬̮̘̥͖̤̝̭͉̳̦̲̤͕̫͍̟͔͍͍̹̅̇͋̔͂͗̈́͗̄ơ̧̨̧̢̱̖̝̘̱̠̟͍͇̱͕͇͕̝̣̜̼̒̓̅̒͗̌͌́͂͐̌̈̿̈́̓̓̌̏͌̄̊̆̈́̈̃̋͋̐͂̄̌̓̀̆̌͒̆̉̐̏̈́̒̾̓̀̉̌̍̇̌͛̀͊͗̈̾̉͌͌̂̚͘̚͘̕͠͠͝g̶̼̗͖̬͍͍͍̳̝͇̣̦̮͕̙̲͙̪̖͖͓̭͓̯͊̃͒̂̊̊̌̉͋͑̿͗̐͛̈́͛̂͛̐́͐͆͒̈̄́͛̋̏͑̈́̽̄̐̿̔̆̈́̓́̋̅̎̽̐̀̆͂͋̐͑̄́͗͛̎͆́̓̋̚͘̕̚̕̚͜͝͠͝ͅr̢̨̨̨̨̛̲̹̮̙̱͎̩̤̩͉̬̪̲͚̝͎̥̮̭͕͖̟͕̪̱̝̭̰͔̪̳̳̮̝̜̠̘̟̺͔̙̙͚͕̼͇̲̝̫̆͌̐͌̓̀̈̎̑̋̓͂̈́͋͋̈́̿̀̉̿͗̓̈͑͂̈́͂͗̋̈́̎̉̂̓̂̉̈́̄̕͜͝͠͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅé̶̡̨̢̛̛̛͚̦̬͔̪͍̞͓͇̹͎͎̠͈̻͈͓̯̟͖̜̙̯̪̜͚̝̝̠̅̎͌̽̿́̑͗̑͐̍̓͑̂̌͌̿͆͗̊̿̓̽̐́͌̄̕͘̚̕͘͝͝͠͝ ̴̨̨͕͚̩̱͖̱̟̰͕̯̘̮͛͂́̋̍̄̈́́̀̈̇̆̈̒̂̄͌͊͑̈́̏͐͊͐̆͋̽̍̑͆̾̅̄̌̄̀̈́̑̂̇̓̈̈̆̒̿͑̓́̇̍̑̈́̅͊̍͐́̿͗͊͊̏̕͘̕͘̚̕̚͘͝͝b̢̢̧̧̧̡̢̡̧̧̡̡̛̖̱̗͙̥̹̞̪͕͇̭͍̲̙̳̼̫͎̗͍̟͓̞͕͕̮̥̫̙̭̰̜̯̠̜͙̘͇̞̺̘̪̆̄͆̓̈́̓́́̉͒͂̂͆̌̎͌̍̄̓̈̿̃̕͜͠͠͠͠͝ͅĺ̢̨̡̠͈̰̠̼̥̲̻͎̦̲̮̠̘͓͕̲̳̟̙͖͙͎̼̮̟̦̞̱͇͖̪̠̦͖̰͓͍̻̠̘̗̩̯͉̪͍̩̙͓̰̗͈͓̺̩͈̱̉̉̑̆̀̚ͅͅa̵̧̖̺̙̤̮̥̺̺̘̝̦̹̠͉̥̥̺̺̫͖̍̌͗̈́̈́͋̏̅̓͐͜͠͠ͅķ̢̧̢̛̙̲͉̼̹̝̮̻̹͖̗̪̲̱̺̖̙̦̹̺̪͖̰̣͕͉͖̝͖͈͉̫͓̟͕̯̣̟̠̟̺̫̝̠͖͈̟̗̘̮̹̺̦̥̬̰̰̗̟̣͔̂̿͗̈́̀̌̐̎̿̈́͋̓̐̌͗̾͆̆̽̊̓͊̋̾̓́̐̆̏̑̑̽̑͋̅͋̌̎̐͋̽͒̒͋̋̈́́́̌́͒́̅͊̅̍̉͛̀͘͘̚͘̚̕͜͜͝͠͠͝c̴̡̡̡̢̡̨̢̡̡̛̝̠͍͈̭͇͕̤̻͎̙̼̼̖̼̬͉̣͇͙͙̦̝͕̜̝͉͔͇̟͎̤͔̱̟͇̩̱͖̬͖̬͈̱͔̤̯̥̼̖͎̫̼̮̲̤̭͇̟̠͉͒́͒͛̊̔̓̐̇͊͗̔͛͗̿́̏̈́͆̌̈̍̒͋͐̌̐̕̚̚͘͘͘͜͜͜͠͝ͅ ̶̢̢̛̛̣̩̙̥̩̲͕̣̠͚͍͇̺̠̞̱̦̤͚̯͉͍̤̘̭͉͎̜̤̜̖̭͕̟͔̙͖̠̬͕̻̜̯̞̼͇̪͚̯̻̯̫͚̫̝̜͖̩̦͎͎͈̫͈͎͈̂̽̃̓́̈́̅̈́̓̉̐̀̑͋͗̔̔̓̂̋̇̈́͑͑͌̈́̽̎̂̑̈́̿̈́̀̈́̎́͑͗͊̅̃̊̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͠m̵̡̖͓͍̲̗͉̥̝̺̪̣̋͑̌̋͆͐͒̒̇̿͑͂͋̾̋̊̕͘̕͝a̛͉͈̯͎̪͕̦̅́̐̆͊́̓̔̎̿͋̽̓̈̏̓̐̌͐̂̂̍̈́̀̽̈͗̑̈̈́̈́̃̀̓̆̽̈́̇̐̅̀̈́͛̈́̃́̓́̊́̃̀̚͘̚͘̚͘͝͝͝g̴̢̛͕̣̻̲̜̺̬͚̤̗̔͆̀̏̀̅͂͊̔̏̀̔̍͛̾̓̑̍̾͛͋̽̈́̈́̓̓͌͛̃̏̄͗̃̑̆̐̐̌̾̎̓͊͛̆̆̑͛̿̎̏̉̄̆̀̏̏̋̍̽͘̚̕͠͝͝͠ͅỉ̡̡̢̧̨̧̢̧̛̲̳̰̻̱̭̩͚͇̤̜̱͓̥̣̥̞͎̬̖̞͔͚͈͔̟͍͖͈̝̖͙͈̣̤̲̞̟͕͕͉̠̰̖̟̺̬̫̖̠̩̫̄̐̂̆̈̋̽͊̎̋̇̓̈́̃̒̋̆̎̄͂̚͝ͅͅḉ̢̢̡̙̬̻̥̯͎͕̜͔̥̠̱̟͔̦͍̗͈̞̘̻̙͓̤̲̻̪̟̬̮̘̲̗͈̦̭̯̹͙̰̬̖͓̱̭̗̠̣̙̲̱̣͈̎̐̒̊̂̀͊̀̂̆̏̈́̿̉̒̍̉̽̉͗͛͒̇͒̑̒̉̐̈́̎̍̈͆̀̎̽̔͂̊́͊̈́̑̇̂̋͂͒̾͛̄̋̅̎̾̆́͛̒͑̀͘̕̚͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅ ̢̧̢̨̛̖̤̜̯̲̖͉̟̬̱͚͍̰͍̪͓̲̬̤̗͕̬̙̺͎̲̞̬̘̺̳̜̳͎̥͖̱͒̓̈͛̋̿́̒͊̉͋̑̓͛̀̊̆̐̉̎͗̓̈́̽̀̉̈̓̑̓͘̕̕͘͜͜͜ģ̶̢̡̨̧̡̛͍̮̩̯̤̯̥͎͖̬̥̣͉̺̬̲̙̞͔̙̼̭̙͎̫̗͓̜̟̹̥̝̹̹͎̯̤̥̙͈̭̼̟͖͇͇̜̠̹͉̭̳̞̥̪̝̻̜̦̖͚͉̯̝̖͕͚͆̓̄͐͂̐̍̿͊͑̓͗̏͐̎̄̋̊̚ͅǫ̖̙̜͎͎̱͎͍̦̃̓̍́̃̓̇̀͊̆̋̎̐̍̈́͛́̑͊̔̎̆̈́͌̄͗͌̍͂͋̊̂͌̒̓̽͊̔̂̔̔̊̑̿̂́̊̚͝͝͠ͅb̢̧̧̛̛̛̺̬̮̮̖̭̞̠͇̬̗̦͈̬͎̲͕̭̬̮̹̥̼̦̣͎̖͍̜̖̼̺̗͚̞̗̺͉̝̩̝̝̝͎̤͙̦̩͓̼̭̬̪̦͍͈̯̞͚̙̖̋̀͐̐̏̀̔̍̌̓͊͆̍͐͋̈́̆̆̋̂̓̋̔͆̊͂͌̍͌́̇͛̍̔̏͐̂̔̈́̓̈͆̈̇͒̓́̾̈́̂̆̌͑͋̀̕̕͘͘͝͝͠ͅͅl̶̡̧̧̨̨̧̧̛̥̪̙͔͚̙̰̟͕̫̙͈̪͉̙͈͎̤͈̜̮͖͔͙̹͉͍̺͇̼̭͎̮̜͕̹̣̤̫̰͉̰̲͎͓͈̪̰͎̙̠̫̖̤̳̩̤͍̾̀̇̔͐̀̃̍̈͂͆̊̊̇͌̃̅̄̀̉͆͋͑̇̽̿̿̒̏͛̋̑̒̈́̅̊̏͋̏́̌̈́͊̿̊͐̆͆͆̉͋͋̈̆̾͋̃̏̍͗͐̑̈́̇̀̚̚͠ͅͅͅi̧̢̧̧̧̨̨̛͈͔̹̲̙̝̲̮̻͙͈̦̝͎̩͈̟̻͉̤̠͕̝̼̥͍̹̞̼̼͙͈̞͙̹͈̱̤̥̩͇̻̮̮͚̻̫̪̪̰͕̞͙̝͓̰͆́̃̑͌͗͊̈́̆̀͗̾͌̀͋̓̓̓̔̀̈́͂̑̔̃̀̈̓̈́͛̋̈́̃̄͗̀̇͗̾͒̎͗̇̔̽̐̅͒͗͗̎͋̿͑͜͜͜͝͠͠͝ͅn̡̨̛̰̺̺̞͍̙̱̻͙̞̟̬̭̰̪͇̞̥̲͓̹͓͙͈̪̗̭̱͙̙͚̮̪̱͈͇̝̟̾̓́̿̏̐̽̒̔̿͗́̅̏̈̅̀̂̒́̏̽̐͐̾̽̐͘̚͝ͅͅͅ ̶̢̡̛̜͕̗̦̬̬̭̥̲͙̘͕̦̩̥̳͉͙̜̙̳̫̪͎̝̭̝͍͔̗͖̳̺͓̠̗̻̠̝̈͂̎͒͗̾́̇̈͛͜ͅo̴̧̡̢̨̨̥̥̼̣̱̝̣̙͉̮̩̙̪͇̜̫̘̤͖̗̰̗̫̒͌̾̊̃̑̓̍̇̂̎̆͗̑̏̓͌̈́̓͊̈́̑͐̂͊̐̊̓̐̀͋̆̒̓̋̎̊͐͋̏̈́͐͌̄͑̈̔͂͒̂̐̑́́̽̔̓̃̂̂͒̐͒̕̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝ņ̵̧̧̛̛̛̼̘͙͔̟̻̝͕̻̦̤̻̻̗̺̺͚̠̱̼̬̤͍̗͙̫͉̪̗͂̋̏͗̇͆̐̃̈̀́͋̆͐̐́̈̍́͆̌̐̅̅̄̆̈́̏̅̊͑̈́͘̚͜͜͠͠ͅͅͅͅé̶̢̨̡̧̡̛͓͕̺̳̦͕̰̥̲͎̱̪̥̞̠̤̣̘̩̯̤̞̬̺̘̟̪̼̤̠̹̺͎̤̼̥̗̤͚̼̲͇͚͍̝̤͚̻̞͎̮͉̺͇̟͚͚̣͍̮͊́̓̋́̓̐͆͗̈́͗̽̀̐̓͊̒̍̀́̂̽̐́̏͌̔̈̔̏̽̄͗̓̈̌̚͘̕̕͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̢̧̡̡̧̡̨̛̩͍̗̲̩͙̙̣̪̘͓͚̤̠̣̺̹̟̤͇̪̯̪̳̯̩͚͔̲̮̻͎̥̫̟̰͎̦̞͕̜͍̪͚͔͖̜̞̩͚̆̈́͋̉̓́͗͊̌̚̕̚̕͜͝p̵͔̥̥͔̠̫̣̀̎͒͗̈̈̊̈̑̂͑̆ȩ̴̧̢̮̭̻̣͓̬͓̪̻̞͕̤̻̗̰̗̫̦̹̳͋̀̾̈́̽̌̋̔͂̔̽̂̀̔̇̇̌́̊̈́͆͑͜͠͝͠ͅr̶̡̧̢̛͙̣͉̲̮͕͔̦̬̫̘̞͕͍͇̲͔̉̃̈́̇̈́͆͋͋̌̈̐̽̓̎̾̂́͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅc̶̡̧̡̨̧̨̡̧͓̝̖̟͖̝̰̜̗͇̳̰̠̞̜̘̼̜̞̤͚̟̗͕̬̦͖̠͕̱̻͖̞̩͓͍̖͈̻̥̻̜̗̬͓̺̱̩͚̞̟͈̱͕̣̭͉͓̩̯̙̘̙̳̓̏̽͆͘̕͜͜͝ȩ̛͔͎̥͕̰̲̩̺̞̬͕̙̰̏̈́́̏̓̀̐̽͑̋͠ņ̧̡̢̛̛̛͔͔̫̩̜̭͈͖̘̦̯͖͕̼̗̺̯͍̯̳̘̪̥̞̠̖̪̤͕͖̯͉͎͍̳̞̟͖͂͒̈̊̆͒̿͂͋̑̂̀̎̌̈̀̎̿̃͋̎͆̏̋̃̈́̀͋͂̓̃̾̈̂̆͋̊́̉̽̐͐̊̃́̊̏̌̚͝͝͝t̴̢̡̧̢̡̢̧̺͖̟̗̖̙͖̱͕̜̭̠̺̗̹̭͎̜̝̻̱̤̥̝̭̥̗̘͍͙̝̻͎͈̳̙͈͚̯̞̻̙̖̱͓̘̯̤̘̣̙̦̣̖͎̘̀̃̊͂̌̍̂̀͆̌̑̑͂͂̈́͛̓̀̍͌̍̓͐̽̇̈́́̋̊̉̄͐̽͂́́̈̅̀̿̋̿͆̎̔̆̀͑̍̆̚͘̕̚͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̂̆̆̋̀́̐̄̔͗̈́͐̊̈́̉̾͆̌̊͗̎̅́̆̏̓̍̎̿̎͒̃͌̂̐̾̓̕͘͘̚̕͜͝g̢̢̻̲̳͍͚̬͓̲͈̜̬͇̭̲̼̰̮͒̅̃̉̿̒̈͊͛͋́̇͒̔͊̀͜͠͝ọ̵̦̯̋͗̈͗̈̏̎̀͗̂̇̅̆̀̇͐͒͝b̡̨̢̨̧̨̛̛͙̼͉̬͕͕̥̳̰̥͕͔͚̮̥̘̱͍͕̱̼͈̰̥̫̪̗̠͙͇̞̟̩̲̖̦̱̞̹̲̓͗̇̒̓͌̾̅̀̂̅̂͆̅̾͂̈́̊͑̐̍͂̀̋̿̐̈́̂͊͂̂͋́̋̈̑̇̑͒̆̃͘͘͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅl̴̢̢̺͓̰̹͍͔͔̮̠̜͉̻͖͚̭̥̣̞̟̤̱̼̜̭̰̞̭̗̤͔̲͈̳͂̐̇̍́͛̀́̔̀̽̆͛͒̉̋̃̃͂̾͝i̴̢̧̢̨̛̛̛̛̫̖̰͚̙͈̫̠̣̺̱̯̯̹̼͙͙̪̙̳̘̥̠͎͖̲̥̼͍̩̳̱͍͇͔͇̙̦̭͎̬̞̓̎́̇͒̏̔̒̎͑̊̈̈̀̅́̓̀͐͗͌̇̋̔̍̿̈̽̏̌͛͑̀̒͒̓̓̿̀͛̓̄́̂̑̿̀̒̄̉͗́̏͗̃̿́̚̕̚̕̕̚̚͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅn̴̨̡̡̛̰͈̹̘̘͔̣̙̯̹͍͍̰͎͉̠̋̄́͝ ̴̢̡̨̛̛̛̟͖͕̲͙̱̩̤̮̗̯̬͈̞͉͙͕͇̺̩̦̫͈̪̭̮͓͇̪͉̭̣̟̣͉̮̙̪̩̫̬̫̦̬̥̐̀́͗̍͗͛͌̈́̑͆̓́̂́̎͊̀̽͌̊̔̀̄͑̅̋̓͆̐͛̽̉̓̓͌̊̐͑̒̈̑̐͛̍̍̀̋̅̀͂̈́̍̌̀́̄̀̂͑̿͑̎̒͋͆̽͘̕͘͘͜͜͝ͅƯ̦̝͕̈́̆̽̀̓̍͑́̓̀̅͛̍̃͗̅͋̄̾̎̿̍́͆̌̈́́̑̈́͊͑̑̋̅̓͂̈̀́́͂͊̽͆͌̂̇̔̀̇͛̅̌͂͐͂̒͂͘͝N̵̢̨̨̨̢̛̦̥͈͖͉͉̖̣̰̩̜̻̭̰̗̞͇̦͎̟͖̼͈̤̖͉̮̟͓̪̯̻̠͎̖̬̩̻͉̰͉̥̓́͒͆̓̃̆͗̂͆́́̈̽̽̒̇̀͜ͅͅG̡̡̱̹̣̭̠͈̪̺͓͎̣͍̺̍̈́̂͌̇͋̿̈́̈́̽́̈́͐̓̍́̅̓͌̾͆̿͌͒̍̃̆̓̇̈́̓̑̐̉̆͊̑̌̓̈̓͌́̿̈́̑͊̈́̽̔̀̕̕̚͜͝͠͝͝Ơ̶̖̻̟̳̘̝̫̟͚̰̆̋̊͗͐̂̆̅̈̓͂́̓̓͂̃̎̑̚̕͘͝B̶̧̡̡̧͔̲̦̖̤͓̗̖͍̯͍̩̖̘̬̭̖̣͙̦̫̯͔̣̣̟̫͇͚̬̟̬̮̦̞͕͓̪͙̯̪̤̤̼̗̭͙̤̝͖̟̙͉̲̲̫̙̳̲̖̱̰̭̮͉̦̠̯̂̀̀̋̅̀̆̎̓͊̓̄͂̇͋̊̈́͐͋̈̈́̉̄̾͐̅̿̀̅̆̂̐͒̒͒̽͗̕͘̚̚̕̚͜͠ͅͅL̻͈̪̤̻̂̇̐͛̿̚͘͜I̴̧̢̨̛͚͎̯̪̖̞̹̼̥̰̘͕̣̪͊̒̀̋̊̏̾̓̀̋͛̒͌́̋̎͗̓̓͗͘̚͜͝Ņ̢̡̛̛̭͈̝̘͉̻̪̳̱͇̱̟͙̫̗̖̪̫̟͇̝͚͎̖̗̠͍̺̺͈̩̦̥̯̩̬̠͕͙͈͎͔̱͔͕̖͍̣͕̣̘͚̖̤̲̺͖̹͔̘̥̬̤̝̗̱͐̎̀̇̓̌̇͐̋̽̓̓̓̇̆̂̊͒͗͋̄͋͛̏̓̃̀͛͒̈́͑̄̍̾́̌̚͘̚͘͜͜͜ͅ ̢̧̢̢̢̨̻͎̩͖̙̣̬̫̲͚̤͉̳̮̙̮͚̯͙̝͚̟̭̹̠̰͙̬̞̞̳̹̻̲͕̱̜̫̦̟̦̤̬̳̖͚̩̪̬̰̻̹̪̯̪̖̎͂̇̈́̇͌̃̌̍̉̆̿̏͛̀͋̿̆̚͜͜ģ̯̼̰̦̰̜̗͉̙̼̲̝̗̳̥̻̯̪̮͙̬͕̲̰͋̃̔͛͒͌̎͌͂̏̑̀ͅớ̛͕̖̙̺̣͓̬̐͑͋̀͛̌̂͋̂͂̈͂̄̓̄̀̀̔́͗̃̈́̍̅̏̆̎͗͐̿̈́̾̎̅̀̇͑̀͌̊̓̄̑̎͌̍̀́̎̏̏͊́̎͛͗̕͘̕͝͠͠͝b̴̧̡̛̥̳͚͇̖͎̭̣͎̹͙̼̬̙̭̖̹̫̩̗̰̝̭͗̀̒̉̈̽̐̓͒̊̍͛̓̊̀̿̈́̌̇̐͋͊͐͐̽͂͒́͊̌̎̎̂̄̆̇̑͛̀̊̾͆̓̍̌̅̆̈͛̀̀́̚͘̚̕̚͘͘͠͝͠͝͝ͅl̴̢̧̢̢̧̼̭̪̪̻̣̣̫̤̲͕͍͔̣̭̳͇̳̱̞̟͙̲̰̱̻̹̯̫̘͖̺͍͇̖̝̪̲̲͕͕̙͖͇͚͜͝ͅȋ̵̧̨̨̦͇̬̤͚̭̥͓̾̆̾̑̆̽̏̾̋̊̌̂͋́̎̓̽͌̈̑̿̂͛͒̆͂̄͂̃̔̈́̍̂́̊̓̚͘͠͝͠ǹ̶̡̢̨̛̰̝̮̻̫͈̠̪̼̖̠͈͈̹͕̣̰͙͈̣͕͉͉͈͙̯̫̥̩͕͍͕̗̱̤̺̩̰̠̟̰̖̯͉̯̺̫͈̜̻̹̜͐̔̄̔̽̾͑̓̃̈́͛̅̊̽̑̎̈́̀͗̾̿͊̽̊̃͂̅͂̊̏͋̀̈̾̉̒͛̈́͂̑̚̕͘͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅ ̶̨̢̧̡̦̰͙̮̟̞̟̻̲̜̣̩̪͇̦̫͙̲͉͈͍̥͎̝͖̮͓̝̟͕̗͕̙̜̦̜͖̮͗̅̇͛̈́́̂̀̊͊͜͝ͅǵ̖͖͖̦̫̠̬͔̻͈̫̫̭̬̩͙̪͉̩͉͎̥͙̝͓̦̈́͜͝͝ͅͅǫ̴̛̛̝͔̠̥͎̺̫͓̝̗̗̪͎̩͖̘̣̱̪̦̮̱͖͚̭͎̻̦̮̣͈̞̱̭̲̼̠͔͇̟̭̞̺̠̥̙̊̒͂́͐̈́̉͋́͑̐͌̓̏̓̓̿̇̋̌͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝ͅb̶̢̢̨̧̛̯̫̯̦̼͍̣̲̜̙͍͓͉͇̪̰̠̫͚̙͓͈̻̯͓̰̯̘̟͕͈͍̔́̉̎̾̈́̑͒̀̿́͊́͌͗͑̿̐̀̈́̇̈́̃̄̃͊̃̓͒̀̾̈́̐̃́͋̿͊̍͂̌̑̃̓͑̎̎͑̀̿̈́͛̉̐̓̀̌͋̚̕̚͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅl̵̢̧͍̹̪̲̟̫͖̖͈̩̲͓̮̑̇̀̔̆̓͛̽̄̋̌͒̒́̈́̉̒̈̎̍̒͛̀̀͛̔̽̎̈́͋̓̉̓̑̏̌̽̂̄̔̆̊͋͛̋̌̌̀̈́̄̊̆̓̀̑̑̾̿̇͘̕̕̕͘͜͠͝͠i̶̢̧̧̬̖̙͕̝̱͖̜̳͓̯̺͉̥̜͈͈͉͇̠͎̱̫̜͓̻̦̪͈͙̭͉͙̮͉̝̱͕̋̓̀̿̽̀̈̅͝͝n̨̻͎̼͕̼̤̖̻̪̫̩̭͕͍̫̮̦̣̥͚̰̥͚̘̖̆̊́̒̀͋̅͗͂̎͛̋̇̐͐͂͆̍͘͠͝͠͠͝ͅ ̵̡̢̨̡̡̨̛̛͓̘͚̤̠̹̪͇̬̹̩̝͎̥̞̦̲̣̤͔̱͕͔̗̺̟͙̰̠͈̺͉̫͍̹̗̲̭̥͈̲̫̟͔̞̮̘̥̳̲͉̳̳̮̝͎̖̫̥̳̜̓̑̀̑̽͋̄̃͗̌͛͊͋̄̌̄̂̈́͆̈͆̊̆̿̃͒̆̅̋̽͗̾̓̈́́̔̇͐̈͂̎̄̾̾͗̌̎̈́̓̓̕̚̚̕̕͜͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅg̵̡̨̧̢̡̗̟̱͙̖̝͉̱̺̱̭̪̣̲͓͉͎̘̺̜̘̜̥͔͓̥̹̖̟͓̬̲̘͙̺̜̖͍͙̤͈̭̻̬̹̥̼̋͗̆̉̆̍̎̀̒͊̏̌͊̈̽̏̇̾̈́̄̀͂̋̃̏̾̌̐̽̊̇̽̎̔̓̅͒͗̈́̅̆͐̍̆͗̅̅͆̃̒̐̿̈̈̽̉̐́̂̃̚̕̚͘̚͜͜͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅơ̵̧̧̧̨̨̨̢̫̦͙̩̹͇̥̱̩͈̣̮̼̺̳̘̜̙̼̣̲̜̬̳̱̩͔̘̼̳̰̯̼̣͉̝̯̬̗̖̞̫̻̯͎̦͚̩̼̫̞̭̓̒̎̉̆͂̽̂̂͆̆̔̈͆̾͋͋̄͌̾̀̈̓̓̏͛͊̋͐͒̊̆́͂̆̏̉̃̐̃̈́͐̈́̽͂̀̓̑͂͑̾̆͛́̃̀̓͊̓̐̆͊͌̔͋̚̚͜͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅb̵̨̫̗͙̰̗͉̬̫̲͈͖̹̹̼̮̙̠̲̯͚͙̜̺͖̦̯̖͊̍̄̉̒͆̊̓͊͑̆̈́̽́̏̊͐͆́̌͘͘͘͜͝l̶̡̨̡̛͇͕̮̭̰̻̯̞̻͙͎̺̝̣̻̹̻̥̤̮̱̰͉̖̪̼̥͇͚͎͎̰̲̪̠̘͗̀͌̋̓̎̑̈͑̌́̋̇͂̄̆̉͂̓͊̓͂͂̂̾̑̍̀͗̒̌̿͂̊̃̐͛̋̒̉̈́̈̂͒̇͋͊̔̆̋̐̌͌̐͆̈́͘̚̕̚̚͜͜͠͝͝i̡̧̨̧̨̧̛̛̜̩͇̠̫̩̹̳͖͈͈̥̺͔̣̲̝͓̥͎͔̠̲͈̣̥͔̙͔͓̬̝̹̠̜͎̪̺̯͉̯̞̰͓̰̣̞̱̬̺͍̟͖͍̝͙̺̯͓̓̐̀̃͌̎̀̒͆̑̓̂͂͛̆̐̑̇̊̌̄̾̌̅͊̒͂̒̄̓̇͑͛̀́͐̓̽̓͑̃́̅̐͗́̽̕͘͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅn̥̈́̒̎̎͑̐̈́̽͒̈́̇̂͠͝͝ ̴̡̢̨̡̠̪͖̻̣̯͖͔͇̹͙̦͓̝͖̩͕̙̩̝̬͈͍͎̫̰͔͖̻̱̬̳͎̰̰͉͙̜͙͖̣̍̉̓͒̅́̋́̔͐͐͆͌̏̎͋͊̎͐̏͛͆̇̅͊̀̓̃̈́̏͐͛̂͌̌͛͆̓͊̍̂͂̉͆͑̊͑̋̅̎̐́̈̏̓̆͒̈́͆̕̚̕̕̚̚͘̕̚̕͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅừ̵͔͙̞̗̇́͛́̀̈́̐̐̐̇́̅̔̈̂̀̿̌̉̿̕̕̕͠͝ņ̴̡̨̛̛̫̤͎͈̘̪̭͍͇͉̤̱͙͖͚̮̮̦̖̺̯͎̖̮̼̤̺̭̰̜͎̹͔͍̭̮̰̫͉̳̖̙̬͍̼̙̟̟̹̬̘̤̭̟̻͙̞̲̦̬̥͍̻̩̮̝̔̒̔̃̄͌̍̂̉́̋̍̈́̈́̇̅̅́̉̔̈̃͌͊̄̔́̄́̀̌̍͊̎͂̏͑̌͗̒̒̍̐͋̍͐̄̏̃̔͘̕̕͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅǧ̡̡̢̧̧̛̛̹̖̮̠̗̫̮̼̜̖̟̙̹̙̟̻̺̜̘̼̘̼̖̝̱̥͓̪̪͉̰̹̟̤͖̗̤̬̟̤͖̼̘̟̬̳̥̐̌͂́̑̆̌̂̊̋̊́̀̌̄̓̃́́̃̓̈̏̏̅́͒̓͆͋͂̊͂̒̄̅̐̃̈̾̍̒͌̄͑̄͛̈͊̑̋̎̽̚̚͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅơ̶̧̨̧̛̱̗̬͔̦̩̭̝̼͚̩̘̯̱̪͖̰̬̺̻̙͇̮͎̱̬͉̥̠͓͚͎̳̯̩̼̰̟̜̭͓͔̤̖͉̭̟̗̊̾͐́͆̀̏̑͌̅̓̄͂̅̐̀͛̐̒̎̎́̿͋̔̍̀̊̀̑̍̚̚͜͠ͅn̨̨̧̛̛͔̱͙̫̮͙̹̱̭̗͉̣̘͔̙̮͖̬̜̟͓̜̫͇̰̲̳̗̬̾̎̇̒͗̋̅͑̒͋̓͋̀͒̊̑̌̆̇͛̒͊͌̈́̌̇̿͆̐̈̄̇͐͋̀̽̓̈́̈̕͘̚̚̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅb̨̨̡̢̨̨͔̦̬̬̯̳̰͇͙̥͚͈̖͍̖̖̰̻̩̼͖̠̠̭̩̭̦̌͗̆̓̀̀̑́̍̌̔̍̐͌̈̋̽͒̂͋̂̃̔̓̅̋̓̍̉̈́̃̈́̋̀̈́̃̆͐̿̚̕̚͝ͅͅi̵̛̪͓͚͔̪͇̬̼̗̺͕̤̳̭͓̳͈̖̼͓͚̣̼͇̝̖̬̪̟͓̙͉̗̼͚͐̐̇̄̇̃̊̈̏̆͊͐͋̐̓͗̈̆̏͒̐̐͗͗̈̃̂̚̕̕͘͠͠g̡̡̛̩̩̝̹̺͇̣̖͔̦̻̭͕̭̬̥̟͖̤̜̙̥͍̖̖̞͔͖͚̦̭̣͈͖̪̜̦͖̗͚̬͇͎̠̤̹̠̓́̑͆́͘͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅà̛̛̲̪̰́͒̏͊̀̽́̅̋̋̍͂̿̄́̈́̀͛͑͋̀͗͒͆̓̊͂̀̆̈́͋̾̃̔̍̑̄͗̓̈́̓̈́͂̂̈́̇͋̍͐̇͆͂̈́̎͌̚͘̚̚͝͠ģ̶̨̛̛̻̬͓̺̩̮̥͇̻̹̠̖̳̹̗̲̼̦͈̱̥̙̖͚̯̜̣̳̼͉̬̫̞̺̜̬̒̎̅̓̍̊͑̓̐̽͂̂̄́̇̋̐̽̋̈́̈́̅̔̏͆̔͋͊̈́́̈̆͑͗̚͘̕̚͝ͅͅṇ̢̧̢̨̨̨̢̢̛̛̖̠͔̩̦̬̙̙̣̖͇͇͎̱̫͎͎̻͕̬͙͈̹͇̬̼̝̰͉̱̰̥̫̝̳̙͕̘̻̝͈̘͇̰̺̪̘̩̥̲̹͕͈̬̦͚͈͖̬̣̻̤̂͗̄̏̀̂̍̿̽͒͒̃̐̃͗̈̆̿̐͐̎̅̓̇̽̂͗̐̋͆͗͆͒̀̊̕͘̚̕͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅį̶̡̡̛̛̛̭͕͓̪̰̞͈͖̯̳̰̤͎̝̘̱͎̟̰̹̜͔̘̗̩͓̫͉̪̗̩̗̱̝͓͈̫̳͍̝̝̫̟͇͚̗͇̣̟̗͙́̈́͂̏̉̃͂̈́͗̔̃̎͂̒̒̈̑̓̑̊̿͗̅̐͛̈́̈́͛͑̍̍̈́̓͐̉͂͒̐̆͗̋̑͌́̒͘͘͘̚̚͘͜͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅ ̧̨̧̧̪͙̺̤̥͇̮̟͈̻̣̥͓͚̝̘̼̹̹̠̹͖̪̙̮̣̗̳̖̱̘͙͎̬̥͉̮͈̻̼̣̱̞̲̬͙̭̫̟͉͇̮̺͎̦̯͚̘͉̫̙̬͙͎̒̂̌̀̌̑̓̋̌̐̊̉̈́̏̓̓̈́̂͆̈́̈́̇͊̐͋̓̐̂͋̎̊̆͆̽͆͌̐̆̏͐̈́̋̔̅͒̄̈́̇͆̽̋̿̑̒͑̀͋̚͘̚̚͘͘̕̕̚͝͠͝͝ͅͅg̡̨̢̧̡̢̛̛̙̝͇͖̪̯̰̭̩̺͔̱͔̠̬͚͖̳̗̮̭̟̜͓͚̗͍͖̫͍̯͖͈̹̱͍͔͕̞͕̽́́̀̂̋́̔̏̑̽͑̒̏̆͆̀̍̏̈́͂͒̋̎̀͊̽̂͑͑̓̓̍̈̋̇̈̾̀̿̈́̔̒͆̐͛͗̔̐̃̑̍̿͗̎͐̈́͂̿́̍͘̚̕̚͠͠͝͠ͅͅơ̵͔̘̫͈͔̯̱̜̺̳̩̥͍̜̥̺͖̲̮͕͙̤̬̟͕̦̣͆̓̆̐̑̿̓̄̎͆̄͛̓̓̋͋́̆́͌̃̏͗͊̒͐̎̍̑́͘͘͜͜͝͠͝͠͝b̢̙̥͉͉͉̖̦̰͍̜̼̖̱̭̼̭͙̯̞̞͙̤̮͓̙̠͍̖̖̬̹͒͛̄͐̍̓̂̂̒̐̎̎͊̏̇͛̇̕l̢̢̢̨̨̨̡̨̛̥͍̩͓̝̙̼̰̪͈̥͎̤̳̗͖͙̲̩̮͚̠̫͓͕̥̤̠̙̜̼͓̠̦͙̠̪͓̗̖̰͚͎̗̰̥̭̖̗̦̪͉̮̬̤͙̖̫̃̆̄̅̈́́̈́́̾̿̀̒̉́̒̐͛̀͛̓͆̋͌̓́̊̄̃͑̉́̅́͂͗͘͘ͅͅḯ̧̯̙̞̮̻̗͖̫͙̺͓̘͇̜͓̭͔̝̃̈͆̀͗̅̒͐́̀̒̎̑̎͑́́͘̚̚͜͝͝ṅ̶̨̡̢̨̢̧̨̛͍̻̼̥̖͎̪̗̖̲͉̞̬̱̖̬̺̳͕̪͚̳̤͙̩̙̘̙̤̦͇̥̞̩͔̝̺͍̪̠̱͓̰͙͉͖̬̙͈̱̻͔͉̹̥̩̣̲͍̭͕̘͍̀͐̂̋͐̈́̍̀̃͐̌͊͒̋͗͐̿̅̚̕͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅ  ̴̨̤̭̙͍̥̠̬̦̗͓͕̥͚̩̺͉͎̪̭̯̮̖̭̤̥̫̳͎̫̘̎̆͋̿͒̆̌́͒͊̊̔̑́̃̾̐̓̀͂̅̏͂̀̂̏̋̀͒̓̈́̆̈́̉̊̎̉̀̌̀́͒͐́̊̇͐̒̾͛͊̔̕̚̕͘̚͝͝ͅģ̨̡͍̤͚͓̠̬͔̺͇̭͙̭̙͕͍̩͉͔̩̩̻̱̦̰̬͕̰̮͉̣͕̘̳̥̯̞̘͓͇̦͔̖̫̩͕̗͙̝̮̬͇͍̮̙̃̏͛̂͊͑͊͆̋̀̽͐̑́̀̓̑́̄͋̆͊̀͛̀̉̈́̅̑̔̄͌̔̚̕͜͠ͅỡ̢̢̢̡̡̡͚͚̯̝̟̮͓͎͇̱̤̹͎̣͔͖̠̲̜͉̟̠͓͉̱̟̤͕͉̟̀͊̒̐͊̈́͆̐̇͑̍͋̌̈̎̋̓̀̔̈́̎́̆̊͌̌̾͋͆̔̒́͊͂̊̅̓͛͆̈́̀̉̈̇́̋̅̑̆̀̿͑́̕̕͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅb̴̨̡̡̧̢̢̧̻̤̮͓̘̩̺͉͙̬̲̘̫͉̲͎̳͖̮̞̝̮̤̪̪͕̘̳̪̭̩̰̝̳̘͙̫̻͍̜͈̱̫̄̈́͑̇̄̋͊̀̊̍̆̽̾͜͝͠ͅl̢̢̨̢̙̤̠̖͎͉̞̱̳̩̫̭̫͕͎̳̱͈̥̲̙̹͚͕͈̳͕̖̻͓͙̹̫̱̠͙̩͕̘̣̲̱͉͓̲͎̞̬̼͍͇̘̗̜͈̹̖̗͓̬͚͔̃̃͗̈́̇̈́͋̇͒̄͐͑̋̈̂̍́͌̀̈́̂͛͋̏̔͗̑̒̅́̈̍̇͐̈̂̏͗̈͊̾́̏̏͊̕̕͘͘̚͘̕̕̕̕͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͠į̢̧̛̛̪̣̦͈̫̼̲̟̥͔͉̣̜͉͍̠̼̤̲̺̞͖̤̲͔͙̮̻̥̼̥̗̹̱̬͙͍̻͈͔̓̌͒̓̿̇͑̌̋͑̌̐̋̐̏̿͘͜n̠̝̲̱̩͚̰͔͔͈̮̟̮̰̰͐̊̾̇̔͒̊̌̾̑̒̈̂͑̈́̅̇̅̾̈̿̀́̚̚͘͝͝ͅ ̴̧̨̡̡̛̙̥̥̯͚͙̖̥͚̲̱̝͔̜̝̹̠̬̮̘̥͖̤̝̭͉̳̦̲̤͕̫͍̟͔͍͍̹̅̇͋̔͂͗̈́͗̄ơ̧̨̧̢̱̖̝̘̱̠̟͍͇̱͕͇͕̝̣̜̼̒̓̅̒͗̌͌́͂͐̌̈̿̈́̓̓̌̏͌̄̊̆̈́̈̃̋͋̐͂̄̌̓̀̆̌͒̆̉̐̏̈́̒̾̓̀̉̌̍̇̌͛̀͊͗̈̾̉͌͌̂̚͘̚͘̕͠͠͝g̶̼̗͖̬͍͍͍̳̝͇̣̦̮͕̙̲͙̪̖͖͓̭͓̯͊̃͒̂̊̊̌̉͋͑̿͗̐͛̈́͛̂͛̐́͐͆͒̈̄́͛̋̏͑̈́̽̄̐̿̔̆̈́̓́̋̅̎̽̐̀̆͂͋̐͑̄́͗͛̎͆́̓̋̚͘̕̚̕̚͜͝͠͝ͅr̢̨̨̨̨̛̲̹̮̙̱͎̩̤̩͉̬̪̲͚̝͎̥̮̭͕͖̟͕̪̱̝̭̰͔̪̳̳̮̝̜̠̘̟̺͔̙̙͚͕̼͇̲̝̫̆͌̐͌̓̀̈̎̑̋̓͂̈́͋͋̈́̿̀̉̿͗̓̈͑͂̈́͂͗̋̈́̎̉̂̓̂̉̈́̄̕͜͝͠͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅé̶̡̨̢̛̛̛͚̦̬͔̪͍̞͓͇̹͎͎̠͈̻͈͓̯̟͖̜̙̯̪̜͚̝̝̠̅̎͌̽̿́̑͗̑͐̍̓͑̂̌͌̿͆͗̊̿̓̽̐́͌̄̕͘̚̕͘͝͝͠͝ ̴̨̨͕͚̩̱͖̱̟̰͕̯̘̮͛͂́̋̍̄̈́́̀̈̇̆̈̒̂̄͌͊͑̈́̏͐͊͐̆͋̽̍̑͆̾̅̄̌̄̀̈́̑̂̇̓̈̈̆̒̿͑̓́̇̍̑̈́̅͊̍͐́̿͗͊͊̏̕͘̕͘̚̕̚͘͝͝b̢̢̧̧̧̡̢̡̧̧̡̡̛̖̱̗͙̥̹̞̪͕͇̭͍̲̙̳̼̫͎̗͍̟͓̞͕͕̮̥̫̙̭̰̜̯̠̜͙̘͇̞̺̘̪̆̄͆̓̈́̓́́̉͒͂̂͆̌̎͌̍̄̓̈̿̃̕͜͠͠͠͠͝ͅĺ̢̨̡̠͈̰̠̼̥̲̻͎̦̲̮̠̘͓͕̲̳̟̙͖͙͎̼̮̟̦̞̱͇͖̪̠̦͖̰͓͍̻̠̘̗̩̯͉̪͍̩̙͓̰̗͈͓̺̩͈̱̉̉̑̆̀̚ͅͅa̵̧̖̺̙̤̮̥̺̺̘̝̦̹̠͉̥̥̺̺̫͖̍̌͗̈́̈́͋̏̅̓͐͜͠͠ͅķ̢̧̢̛̙̲͉̼̹̝̮̻̹͖̗̪̲̱̺̖̙̦̹̺̪͖̰̣͕͉͖̝͖͈͉̫͓̟͕̯̣̟̠̟̺̫̝̠͖͈̟̗̘̮̹̺̦̥̬̰̰̗̟̣͔̂̿͗̈́̀̌̐̎̿̈́͋̓̐̌͗̾͆̆̽̊̓͊̋̾̓́̐̆̏̑̑̽̑͋̅͋̌̎̐͋̽͒̒͋̋̈́́́̌́͒́̅͊̅̍̉͛̀͘͘̚͘̚̕͜͜͝͠͠͝c̴̡̡̡̢̡̨̢̡̡̛̝̠͍͈̭͇͕̤̻͎̙̼̼̖̼̬͉̣͇͙͙̦̝͕̜̝͉͔͇̟͎̤͔̱̟͇̩̱͖̬͖̬͈̱͔̤̯̥̼̖͎̫̼̮̲̤̭͇̟̠͉͒́͒͛̊̔̓̐̇͊͗̔͛͗̿́̏̈́͆̌̈̍̒͋͐̌̐̕̚̚͘͘͘͜͜͜͠͝ͅ ̶̢̢̛̛̣̩̙̥̩̲͕̣̠͚͍͇̺̠̞̱̦̤͚̯͉͍̤̘̭͉͎̜̤̜̖̭͕̟͔̙͖̠̬͕̻̜̯̞̼͇̪͚̯̻̯̫͚̫̝̜͖̩̦͎͎͈̫͈͎͈̂̽̃̓́̈́̅̈́̓̉̐̀̑͋͗̔̔̓̂̋̇̈́͑͑͌̈́̽̎̂̑̈́̿̈́̀̈́̎́͑͗͊̅̃̊̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͠m̵̡̖͓͍̲̗͉̥̝̺̪̣̋͑̌̋͆͐͒̒̇̿͑͂͋̾̋̊̕͘̕͝a̛͉͈̯͎̪͕̦̅́̐̆͊́̓̔̎̿͋̽̓̈̏̓̐̌͐̂̂̍̈́̀̽̈͗̑̈̈́̈́̃̀̓̆̽̈́̇̐̅̀̈́͛̈́̃́̓́̊́̃̀̚͘̚͘̚͘͝͝͝g̴̢̛͕̣̻̲̜̺̬͚̤̗̔͆̀̏̀̅͂͊̔̏̀̔̍͛̾̓̑̍̾͛͋̽̈́̈́̓̓͌͛̃̏̄͗̃̑̆̐̐̌̾̎̓͊͛̆̆̑͛̿̎̏̉̄̆̀̏̏̋̍̽͘̚̕͠͝͝͠ͅỉ̡̡̢̧̨̧̢̧̛̲̳̰̻̱̭̩͚͇̤̜̱͓̥̣̥̞͎̬̖̞͔͚͈͔̟͍͖͈̝̖͙͈̣̤̲̞̟͕͕͉̠̰̖̟̺̬̫̖̠̩̫̄̐̂̆̈̋̽͊̎̋̇̓̈́̃̒̋̆̎̄͂̚͝ͅͅḉ̢̢̡̙̬̻̥̯͎͕̜͔̥̠̱̟͔̦͍̗͈̞̘̻̙͓̤̲̻̪̟̬̮̘̲̗͈̦̭̯̹͙̰̬̖͓̱̭̗̠̣̙̲̱̣͈̎̐̒̊̂̀͊̀̂̆̏̈́̿̉̒̍̉̽̉͗͛͒̇͒̑̒̉̐̈́̎̍̈͆̀̎̽̔͂̊́͊̈́̑̇̂̋͂͒̾͛̄̋̅̎̾̆́͛̒͑̀͘̕̚͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅ ̢̧̢̨̛̖̤̜̯̲̖͉̟̬̱͚͍̰͍̪͓̲̬̤̗͕̬̙̺͎̲̞̬̘̺̳̜̳͎̥͖̱͒̓̈͛̋̿́̒͊̉͋̑̓͛̀̊̆̐̉̎͗̓̈́̽̀̉̈̓̑̓͘̕̕͘͜͜͜ģ̶̢̡̨̧̡̛͍̮̩̯̤̯̥͎͖̬̥̣͉̺̬̲̙̞͔̙̼̭̙͎̫̗͓̜̟̹̥̝̹̹͎̯̤̥̙͈̭̼̟͖͇͇̜̠̹͉̭̳̞̥̪̝̻̜̦̖͚͉̯̝̖͕͚͆̓̄͐͂̐̍̿͊͑̓͗̏͐̎̄̋̊̚ͅǫ̖̙̜͎͎̱͎͍̦̃̓̍́̃̓̇̀͊̆̋̎̐̍̈́͛́̑͊̔̎̆̈́͌̄͗͌̍͂͋̊̂͌̒̓̽͊̔̂̔̔̊̑̿̂́̊̚͝͝͠ͅb̢̧̧̛̛̛̺̬̮̮̖̭̞̠͇̬̗̦͈̬͎̲͕̭̬̮̹̥̼̦̣͎̖͍̜̖̼̺̗͚̞̗̺͉̝̩̝̝̝͎̤͙̦̩͓̼̭̬̪̦͍͈̯̞͚̙̖̋̀͐̐̏̀̔̍̌̓͊͆̍͐͋̈́̆̆̋̂̓̋̔͆̊͂͌̍͌́̇͛̍̔̏͐̂̔̈́̓̈͆̈̇͒̓́̾̈́̂̆̌͑͋̀̕̕͘͘͝͝͠ͅͅl̶̡̧̧̨̨̧̧̛̥̪̙͔͚̙̰̟͕̫̙͈̪͉̙͈͎̤͈̜̮͖͔͙̹͉͍̺͇̼̭͎̮̜͕̹̣̤̫̰͉̰̲͎͓͈̪̰͎̙̠̫̖̤̳̩̤͍̾̀̇̔͐̀̃̍̈͂͆̊̊̇͌̃̅̄̀̉͆͋͑̇̽̿̿̒̏͛̋̑̒̈́̅̊̏͋̏́̌̈́͊̿̊͐̆͆͆̉͋͋̈̆̾͋̃̏̍͗͐̑̈́̇̀̚̚͠ͅͅͅi̧̢̧̧̧̨̨̛͈͔̹̲̙̝̲̮̻͙͈̦̝͎̩͈̟̻͉̤̠͕̝̼̥͍̹̞̼̼͙͈̞͙̹͈̱̤̥̩͇̻̮̮͚̻̫̪̪̰͕̞͙̝͓̰͆́̃̑͌͗͊̈́̆̀͗̾͌̀͋̓̓̓̔̀̈́͂̑̔̃̀̈̓̈́͛̋̈́̃̄͗̀̇͗̾͒̎͗̇̔̽̐̅͒͗͗̎͋̿͑͜͜͜͝͠͠͝ͅn̡̨̛̰̺̺̞͍̙̱̻͙̞̟̬̭̰̪͇̞̥̲͓̹͓͙͈̪̗̭̱͙̙͚̮̪̱͈͇̝̟̾̓́̿̏̐̽̒̔̿͗́̅̏̈̅̀̂̒́̏̽̐͐̾̽̐͘̚͝ͅͅͅ ̶̢̡̛̜͕̗̦̬̬̭̥̲͙̘͕̦̩̥̳͉͙̜̙̳̫̪͎̝̭̝͍͔̗͖̳̺͓̠̗̻̠̝̈͂̎͒͗̾́̇̈͛͜ͅo̴̧̡̢̨̨̥̥̼̣̱̝̣̙͉̮̩̙̪͇̜̫̘̤͖̗̰̗̫̒͌̾̊̃̑̓̍̇̂̎̆͗̑̏̓͌̈́̓͊̈́̑͐̂͊̐̊̓̐̀͋̆̒̓̋̎̊͐͋̏̈́͐͌̄͑̈̔͂͒̂̐̑́́̽̔̓̃̂̂͒̐͒̕̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝ņ̵̧̧̛̛̛̼̘͙͔̟̻̝͕̻̦̤̻̻̗̺̺͚̠̱̼̬̤͍̗͙̫͉̪̗͂̋̏͗̇͆̐̃̈̀́͋̆͐̐́̈̍́͆̌̐̅̅̄̆̈́̏̅̊͑̈́͘̚͜͜͠͠ͅͅͅͅé̶̢̨̡̧̡̛͓͕̺̳̦͕̰̥̲͎̱̪̥̞̠̤̣̘̩̯̤̞̬̺̘̟̪̼̤̠̹̺͎̤̼̥̗̤͚̼̲͇͚͍̝̤͚̻̞͎̮͉̺͇̟͚͚̣͍̮͊́̓̋́̓̐͆͗̈́͗̽̀̐̓͊̒̍̀́̂̽̐́̏͌̔̈̔̏̽̄͗̓̈̌̚͘̕̕͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̢̧̡̡̧̡̨̛̩͍̗̲̩͙̙̣̪̘͓͚̤̠̣̺̹̟̤͇̪̯̪̳̯̩͚͔̲̮̻͎̥̫̟̰͎̦̞͕̜͍̪͚͔͖̜̞̩͚̆̈́͋̉̓́͗͊̌̚̕̚̕͜͝p̵͔̥̥͔̠̫̣̀̎͒͗̈̈̊̈̑̂͑̆ȩ̴̧̢̮̭̻̣͓̬͓̪̻̞͕̤̻̗̰̗̫̦̹̳͋̀̾̈́̽̌̋̔͂̔̽̂̀̔̇̇̌́̊̈́͆͑͜͠͝͠ͅr̶̡̧̢̛͙̣͉̲̮͕͔̦̬̫̘̞͕͍͇̲͔̉̃̈́̇̈́͆͋͋̌̈̐̽̓̎̾̂́͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅc̶̡̧̡̨̧̨̡̧͓̝̖̟͖̝̰̜̗͇̳̰̠̞̜̘̼̜̞̤͚̟̗͕̬̦͖̠͕̱̻͖̞̩͓͍̖͈̻̥̻̜̗̬͓̺̱̩͚̞̟͈̱͕̣̭͉͓̩̯̙̘̙̳̓̏̽͆͘̕͜͜͝ȩ̛͔͎̥͕̰̲̩̺̞̬͕̙̰̏̈́́̏̓̀̐̽͑̋͠ņ̧̡̢̛̛̛͔͔̫̩̜̭͈͖̘̦̯͖͕̼̗̺̯͍̯̳̘̪̥̞̠̖̪̤͕͖̯͉͎͍̳̞̟͖͂͒̈̊̆͒̿͂͋̑̂̀̎̌̈̀̎̿̃͋̎͆̏̋̃̈́̀͋͂̓̃̾̈̂̆͋̊́̉̽̐͐̊̃́̊̏̌̚͝͝͝t̴̢̡̧̢̡̢̧̺͖̟̗̖̙͖̱͕̜̭̠̺̗̹̭͎̜̝̻̱̤̥̝̭̥̗̘͍͙̝̻͎͈̳̙͈͚̯̞̻̙̖̱͓̘̯̤̘̣̙̦̣̖͎̘̀̃̊͂̌̍̂̀͆̌̑̑͂͂̈́͛̓̀̍͌̍̓͐̽̇̈́́̋̊̉̄͐̽͂́́̈̅̀̿̋̿͆̎̔̆̀͑̍̆̚͘̕̚͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̂̆̆̋̀́̐̄̔͗̈́͐̊̈́̉̾͆̌̊͗̎̅́̆̏̓̍̎̿̎͒̃͌̂̐̾̓̕͘͘̚̕͜͝g̢̢̻̲̳͍͚̬͓̲͈̜̬͇̭̲̼̰̮͒̅̃̉̿̒̈͊͛͋́̇͒̔͊̀͜͠͝ọ̵̦̯̋͗̈͗̈̏̎̀͗̂̇̅̆̀̇͐͒͝b̡̨̢̨̧̨̛̛͙̼͉̬͕͕̥̳̰̥͕͔͚̮̥̘̱͍͕̱̼͈̰̥̫̪̗̠͙͇̞̟̩̲̖̦̱̞̹̲̓͗̇̒̓͌̾̅̀̂̅̂͆̅̾͂̈́̊͑̐̍͂̀̋̿̐̈́̂͊͂̂͋́̋̈̑̇̑͒̆̃͘͘͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅl̴̢̢̺͓̰̹͍͔͔̮̠̜͉̻͖͚̭̥̣̞̟̤̱̼̜̭̰̞̭̗̤͔̲͈̳͂̐̇̍́͛̀́̔̀̽̆͛͒̉̋̃̃͂̾͝i̴̢̧̢̨̛̛̛̛̫̖̰͚̙͈̫̠̣̺̱̯̯̹̼͙͙̪̙̳̘̥̠͎͖̲̥̼͍̩̳̱͍͇͔͇̙̦̭͎̬̞̓̎́̇͒̏̔̒̎͑̊̈̈̀̅́̓̀͐͗͌̇̋̔̍̿̈̽̏̌͛͑̀̒͒̓̓̿̀͛̓̄́̂̑̿̀̒̄̉͗́̏͗̃̿́̚̕̚̕̕̚̚͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅn̴̨̡̡̛̰͈̹̘̘͔̣̙̯̹͍͍̰͎͉̠̋̄́͝ ̴̢̡̨̛̛̛̟͖͕̲͙̱̩̤̮̗̯̬͈̞͉͙͕͇̺̩̦̫͈̪̭̮͓͇̪͉̭̣̟̣͉̮̙̪̩̫̬̫̦̬̥̐̀́͗̍͗͛͌̈́̑͆̓́̂́̎͊̀̽͌̊̔̀̄͑̅̋̓͆̐͛̽̉̓̓͌̊̐͑̒̈̑̐͛̍̍̀̋̅̀͂̈́̍̌̀́̄̀̂͑̿͑̎̒͋͆̽͘̕͘͘͜͜͝ͅƯ̦̝͕̈́̆̽̀̓̍͑́̓̀̅͛̍̃͗̅͋̄̾̎̿̍́͆̌̈́́̑̈́͊͑̑̋̅̓͂̈̀́́͂͊̽͆͌̂̇̔̀̇͛̅̌͂͐͂̒͂͘͝N̵̢̨̨̨̢̛̦̥͈͖͉͉̖̣̰̩̜̻̭̰̗̞͇̦͎̟͖̼͈̤̖͉̮̟͓̪̯̻̠͎̖̬̩̻͉̰͉̥̓́͒͆̓̃̆͗̂͆́́̈̽̽̒̇̀͜ͅͅG̡̡̱̹̣̭̠͈̪̺͓͎̣͍̺̍̈́̂͌̇͋̿̈́̈́̽́̈́͐̓̍́̅̓͌̾͆̿͌͒̍̃̆̓̇̈́̓̑̐̉̆͊̑̌̓̈̓͌́̿̈́̑͊̈́̽̔̀̕̕̚͜͝͠͝͝Ơ̶̖̻̟̳̘̝̫̟͚̰̆̋̊͗͐̂̆̅̈̓͂́̓̓͂̃̎̑̚̕͘͝B̶̧̡̡̧͔̲̦̖̤͓̗̖͍̯͍̩̖̘̬̭̖̣͙̦̫̯͔̣̣̟̫͇͚̬̟̬̮̦̞͕͓̪͙̯̪̤̤̼̗̭͙̤̝͖̟̙͉̲̲̫̙̳̲̖̱̰̭̮͉̦̠̯̂̀̀̋̅̀̆̎̓͊̓̄͂̇͋̊̈́͐͋̈̈́̉̄̾͐̅̿̀̅̆̂̐͒̒͒̽͗̕͘̚̚̕̚͜͠ͅͅL̻͈̪̤̻̂̇̐͛̿̚͘͜I̴̧̢̨̛͚͎̯̪̖̞̹̼̥̰̘͕̣̪͊̒̀̋̊̏̾̓̀̋͛̒͌́̋̎͗̓̓͗͘̚͜͝Ņ̢̡̛̛̭͈̝̘͉̻̪̳̱͇̱̟͙̫̗̖̪̫̟͇̝͚͎̖̗̠͍̺̺͈̩̦̥̯̩̬̠͕͙͈͎͔̱͔͕̖͍̣͕̣̘͚̖̤̲̺͖̹͔̘̥̬̤̝̗̱͐̎̀̇̓̌̇͐̋̽̓̓̓̇̆̂̊͒͗͋̄͋͛̏̓̃̀͛͒̈́͑̄̍̾́̌̚͘̚͘͜͜͜ͅ ̢̧̢̢̢̨̻͎̩͖̙̣̬̫̲͚̤͉̳̮̙̮͚̯͙̝͚̟̭̹̠̰͙̬̞̞̳̹̻̲͕̱̜̫̦̟̦̤̬̳̖͚̩̪̬̰̻̹̪̯̪̖̎͂̇̈́̇͌̃̌̍̉̆̿̏͛̀͋̿̆̚͜͜ģ̯̼̰̦̰̜̗͉̙̼̲̝̗̳̥̻̯̪̮͙̬͕̲̰͋̃̔͛͒͌̎͌͂̏̑̀ͅớ̛͕̖̙̺̣͓̬̐͑͋̀͛̌̂͋̂͂̈͂̄̓̄̀̀̔́͗̃̈́̍̅̏̆̎͗͐̿̈́̾̎̅̀̇͑̀͌̊̓̄̑̎͌̍̀́̎̏̏͊́̎͛͗̕͘̕͝͠͠͝b̴̧̡̛̥̳͚͇̖͎̭̣͎̹͙̼̬̙̭̖̹̫̩̗̰̝̭͗̀̒̉̈̽̐̓͒̊̍͛̓̊̀̿̈́̌̇̐͋͊͐͐̽͂͒́͊̌̎̎̂̄̆̇̑͛̀̊̾͆̓̍̌̅̆̈͛̀̀́̚͘̚̕̚͘͘͠͝͠͝͝ͅl̴̢̧̢̢̧̼̭̪̪̻̣̣̫̤̲͕͍͔̣̭̳͇̳̱̞̟͙̲̰̱̻̹̯̫̘͖̺͍͇̖̝̪̲̲͕͕̙͖͇͚͜͝ͅȋ̵̧̨̨̦͇̬̤͚̭̥͓̾̆̾̑̆̽̏̾̋̊̌̂͋́̎̓̽͌̈̑̿̂͛͒̆͂̄͂̃̔̈́̍̂́̊̓̚͘͠͝͠ǹ̶̡̢̨̛̰̝̮̻̫͈̠̪̼̖̠͈͈̹͕̣̰͙͈̣͕͉͉͈͙̯̫̥̩͕͍͕̗̱̤̺̩̰̠̟̰̖̯͉̯̺̫͈̜̻̹̜͐̔̄̔̽̾͑̓̃̈́͛̅̊̽̑̎̈́̀͗̾̿͊̽̊̃͂̅͂̊̏͋̀̈̾̉̒͛̈́͂̑̚̕͘͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅ ̶̨̢̧̡̦̰͙̮̟̞̟̻̲̜̣̩̪͇̦̫͙̲͉͈͍̥͎̝͖̮͓̝̟͕̗͕̙̜̦̜͖̮͗̅̇͛̈́́̂̀̊͊͜͝ͅǵ̖͖͖̦̫̠̬͔̻͈̫̫̭̬̩͙̪͉̩͉͎̥͙̝͓̦̈́͜͝͝ͅͅǫ̴̛̛̝͔̠̥͎̺̫͓̝̗̗̪͎̩͖̘̣̱̪̦̮̱͖͚̭͎̻̦̮̣͈̞̱̭̲̼̠͔͇̟̭̞̺̠̥̙̊̒͂́͐̈́̉͋́͑̐͌̓̏̓̓̿̇̋̌͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝ͅb̶̢̢̨̧̛̯̫̯̦̼͍̣̲̜̙͍͓͉͇̪̰̠̫͚̙͓͈̻̯͓̰̯̘̟͕͈͍̔́̉̎̾̈́̑͒̀̿́͊́͌͗͑̿̐̀̈́̇̈́̃̄̃͊̃̓͒̀̾̈́̐̃́͋̿͊̍͂̌̑̃̓͑̎̎͑̀̿̈́͛̉̐̓̀̌͋̚̕̚͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅl̵̢̧͍̹̪̲̟̫͖̖͈̩̲͓̮̑̇̀̔̆̓͛̽̄̋̌͒̒́̈́̉̒̈̎̍̒͛̀̀͛̔̽̎̈́͋̓̉̓̑̏̌̽̂̄̔̆̊͋͛̋̌̌̀̈́̄̊̆̓̀̑̑̾̿̇͘̕̕̕͘͜͠͝͠i̶̢̧̧̬̖̙͕̝̱͖̜̳͓̯̺͉̥̜͈͈͉͇̠͎̱̫̜͓̻̦̪͈͙̭͉͙̮͉̝̱͕̋̓̀̿̽̀̈̅͝͝n̨̻͎̼͕̼̤̖̻̪̫̩̭͕͍̫̮̦̣̥͚̰̥͚̘̖̆̊́̒̀͋̅͗͂̎͛̋̇̐͐͂͆̍͘͠͝͠͠͝ͅ ̵̡̢̨̡̡̨̛̛͓̘͚̤̠̹̪͇̬̹̩̝͎̥̞̦̲̣̤͔̱͕͔̗̺̟͙̰̠͈̺͉̫͍̹̗̲̭̥͈̲̫̟͔̞̮̘̥̳̲͉̳̳̮̝͎̖̫̥̳̜̓̑̀̑̽͋̄̃͗̌͛͊͋̄̌̄̂̈́͆̈͆̊̆̿̃͒̆̅̋̽͗̾̓̈́́̔̇͐̈͂̎̄̾̾͗̌̎̈́̓̓̕̚̚̕̕͜͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅg̵̡̨̧̢̡̗̟̱͙̖̝͉̱̺̱̭̪̣̲͓͉͎̘̺̜̘̜̥͔͓̥̹̖̟͓̬̲̘͙̺̜̖͍͙̤͈̭̻̬̹̥̼̋͗̆̉̆̍̎̀̒͊̏̌͊̈̽̏̇̾̈́̄̀͂̋̃̏̾̌̐̽̊̇̽̎̔̓̅͒͗̈́̅̆͐̍̆͗̅̅͆̃̒̐̿̈̈̽̉̐́̂̃̚̕̚͘̚͜͜͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅơ̵̧̧̧̨̨̨̢̫̦͙̩̹͇̥̱̩͈̣̮̼̺̳̘̜̙̼̣̲̜̬̳̱̩͔̘̼̳̰̯̼̣͉̝̯̬̗̖̞̫̻̯͎̦͚̩̼̫̞̭̓̒̎̉̆͂̽̂̂͆̆̔̈͆̾͋͋̄͌̾̀̈̓̓̏͛͊̋͐͒̊̆́͂̆̏̉̃̐̃̈́͐̈́̽͂̀̓̑͂͑̾̆͛́̃̀̓͊̓̐̆͊͌̔͋̚̚͜͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅb̵̨̫̗͙̰̗͉̬̫̲͈͖̹̹̼̮̙̠̲̯͚͙̜̺͖̦̯̖͊̍̄̉̒͆̊̓͊͑̆̈́̽́̏̊͐͆́̌͘͘͘͜͝l̶̡̨̡̛͇͕̮̭̰̻̯̞̻͙͎̺̝̣̻̹̻̥̤̮̱̰͉̖̪̼̥͇͚͎͎̰̲̪̠̘͗̀͌̋̓̎̑̈͑̌́̋̇͂̄̆̉͂̓͊̓͂͂̂̾̑̍̀͗̒̌̿͂̊̃̐͛̋̒̉̈́̈̂͒̇͋͊̔̆̋̐̌͌̐͆̈́͘̚̕̚̚͜͜͠͝͝i̡̧̨̧̨̧̛̛̜̩͇̠̫̩̹̳͖͈͈̥̺͔̣̲̝͓̥͎͔̠̲͈̣̥͔̙͔͓̬̝̹̠̜͎̪̺̯͉̯̞̰͓̰̣̞̱̬̺͍̟͖͍̝͙̺̯͓̓̐̀̃͌̎̀̒͆̑̓̂͂͛̆̐̑̇̊̌̄̾̌̅͊̒͂̒̄̓̇͑͛̀́͐̓̽̓͑̃́̅̐͗́̽̕͘͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅn̥̈́̒̎̎͑̐̈́̽͒̈́̇̂͠͝͝ ̴̡̢̨̡̠̪͖̻̣̯͖͔͇̹͙̦͓̝͖̩͕̙̩̝̬͈͍͎̫̰͔͖̻̱̬̳͎̰̰͉͙̜͙͖̣̍̉̓͒̅́̋́̔͐͐͆͌̏̎͋͊̎͐̏͛͆̇̅͊̀̓̃̈́̏͐͛̂͌̌͛͆̓͊̍̂͂̉͆͑̊͑̋̅̎̐́̈̏̓̆͒̈́͆̕̚̕̕̚̚͘̕̚̕͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅừ̵͔͙̞̗̇́͛́̀̈́̐̐̐̇́̅̔̈̂̀̿̌̉̿̕̕̕͠͝ņ̴̡̨̛̛̫̤͎͈̘̪̭͍͇͉̤̱͙͖͚̮̮̦̖̺̯͎̖̮̼̤̺̭̰̜͎̹͔͍̭̮̰̫͉̳̖̙̬͍̼̙̟̟̹̬̘̤̭̟̻͙̞̲̦̬̥͍̻̩̮̝̔̒̔̃̄͌̍̂̉́̋̍̈́̈́̇̅̅́̉̔̈̃͌͊̄̔́̄́̀̌̍͊̎͂̏͑̌͗̒̒̍̐͋̍͐̄̏̃̔͘̕̕͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅǧ̡̡̢̧̧̛̛̹̖̮̠̗̫̮̼̜̖̟̙̹̙̟̻̺̜̘̼̘̼̖̝̱̥͓̪̪͉̰̹̟̤͖̗̤̬̟̤͖̼̘̟̬̳̥̐̌͂́̑̆̌̂̊̋̊́̀̌̄̓̃́́̃̓̈̏̏̅́͒̓͆͋͂̊͂̒̄̅̐̃̈̾̍̒͌̄͑̄͛̈͊̑̋̎̽̚̚͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅơ̶̧̨̧̛̱̗̬͔̦̩̭̝̼͚̩̘̯̱̪͖̰̬̺̻̙͇̮͎̱̬͉̥̠͓͚͎̳̯̩̼̰̟̜̭͓͔̤̖͉̭̟̗̊̾͐́͆̀̏̑͌̅̓̄͂̅̐̀͛̐̒̎̎́̿͋̔̍̀̊̀̑̍̚̚͜͠ͅn̨̨̧̛̛͔̱͙̫̮͙̹̱̭̗͉̣̘͔̙̮͖̬̜̟͓̜̫͇̰̲̳̗̬̾̎̇̒͗̋̅͑̒͋̓͋̀͒̊̑̌̆̇͛̒͊͌̈́̌̇̿͆̐̈̄̇͐͋̀̽̓̈́̈̕͘̚̚̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅb̨̨̡̢̨̨͔̦̬̬̯̳̰͇͙̥͚͈̖͍̖̖̰̻̩̼͖̠̠̭̩̭̦̌͗̆̓̀̀̑́̍̌̔̍̐͌̈̋̽͒̂͋̂̃̔̓̅̋̓̍̉̈́̃̈́̋̀̈́̃̆͐̿̚̕̚͝ͅͅi̵̛̪͓͚͔̪͇̬̼̗̺͕̤̳̭͓̳͈̖̼͓͚̣̼͇̝̖̬̪̟͓̙͉̗̼͚͐̐̇̄̇̃̊̈̏̆͊͐͋̐̓͗̈̆̏͒̐̐͗͗̈̃̂̚̕̕͘͠͠g̡̡̛̩̩̝̹̺͇̣̖͔̦̻̭͕̭̬̥̟͖̤̜̙̥͍̖̖̞͔͖͚̦̭̣͈͖̪̜̦͖̗͚̬͇͎̠̤̹̠̓́̑͆́͘͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅà̛̛̲̪̰́͒̏͊̀̽́̅̋̋̍͂̿̄́̈́̀͛͑͋̀͗͒͆̓̊͂̀̆̈́͋̾̃̔̍̑̄͗̓̈́̓̈́͂̂̈́̇͋̍͐̇͆͂̈́̎͌̚͘̚̚͝͠ģ̶̨̛̛̻̬͓̺̩̮̥͇̻̹̠̖̳̹̗̲̼̦͈̱̥̙̖͚̯̜̣̳̼͉̬̫̞̺̜̬̒̎̅̓̍̊͑̓̐̽͂̂̄́̇̋̐̽̋̈́̈́̅̔̏͆̔͋͊̈́́̈̆͑͗̚͘̕̚͝ͅͅṇ̢̧̢̨̨̨̢̢̛̛̖̠͔̩̦̬̙̙̣̖͇͇͎̱̫͎͎̻͕̬͙͈̹͇̬̼̝̰͉̱̰̥̫̝̳̙͕̘̻̝͈̘͇̰̺̪̘̩̥̲̹͕͈̬̦͚͈͖̬̣̻̤̂͗̄̏̀̂̍̿̽͒͒̃̐̃͗̈̆̿̐͐̎̅̓̇̽̂͗̐̋͆͗͆͒̀̊̕͘̚̕͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅį̶̡̡̛̛̛̭͕͓̪̰̞͈͖̯̳̰̤͎̝̘̱͎̟̰̹̜͔̘̗̩͓̫͉̪̗̩̗̱̝͓͈̫̳͍̝̝̫̟͇͚̗͇̣̟̗͙́̈́͂̏̉̃͂̈́͗̔̃̎͂̒̒̈̑̓̑̊̿͗̅̐͛̈́̈́͛͑̍̍̈́̓͐̉͂͒̐̆͗̋̑͌́̒͘͘͘̚̚͘͜͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅ ̧̨̧̧̪͙̺̤̥͇̮̟͈̻̣̥͓͚̝̘̼̹̹̠̹͖̪̙̮̣̗̳̖̱̘͙͎̬̥͉̮͈̻̼̣̱̞̲̬͙̭̫̟͉͇̮̺͎̦̯͚̘͉̫̙̬͙͎̒̂̌̀̌̑̓̋̌̐̊̉̈́̏̓̓̈́̂͆̈́̈́̇͊̐͋̓̐̂͋̎̊̆͆̽͆͌̐̆̏͐̈́̋̔̅͒̄̈́̇͆̽̋̿̑̒͑̀͋̚͘̚̚͘͘̕̕̚͝͠͝͝ͅͅg̡̨̢̧̡̢̛̛̙̝͇͖̪̯̰̭̩̺͔̱͔̠̬͚͖̳̗̮̭̟̜͓͚̗͍͖̫͍̯͖͈̹̱͍͔͕̞͕̽́́̀̂̋́̔̏̑̽͑̒̏̆͆̀̍̏̈́͂͒̋̎̀͊̽̂͑͑̓̓̍̈̋̇̈̾̀̿̈́̔̒͆̐͛͗̔̐̃̑̍̿͗̎͐̈́͂̿́̍͘̚̕̚͠͠͝͠ͅͅơ̵͔̘̫͈͔̯̱̜̺̳̩̥͍̜̥̺͖̲̮͕͙̤̬̟͕̦̣͆̓̆̐̑̿̓̄̎͆̄͛̓̓̋͋́̆́͌̃̏͗͊̒͐̎̍̑́͘͘͜͜͝͠͝͠͝b̢̙̥͉͉͉̖̦̰͍̜̼̖̱̭̼̭͙̯̞̞͙̤̮͓̙̠͍̖̖̬̹͒͛̄͐̍̓̂̂̒̐̎̎͊̏̇͛̇̕l̢̢̢̨̨̨̡̨̛̥͍̩͓̝̙̼̰̪͈̥͎̤̳̗͖͙̲̩̮͚̠̫͓͕̥̤̠̙̜̼͓̠̦͙̠̪͓̗̖̰͚͎̗̰̥̭̖̗̦̪͉̮̬̤͙̖̫̃̆̄̅̈́́̈́́̾̿̀̒̉́̒̐͛̀͛̓͆̋͌̓́̊̄̃͑̉́̅́͂͗͘͘ͅͅḯ̧̯̙̞̮̻̗͖̫͙̺͓̘͇̜͓̭͔̝̃̈͆̀͗̅̒͐́̀̒̎̑̎͑́́͘̚̚͜͝͝ṅ̶̨̡̢̨̢̧̨̛͍̻̼̥̖͎̪̗̖̲͉̞̬̱̖̬̺̳͕̪͚̳̤͙̩̙̘̙̤̦͇̥̞̩͔̝̺͍̪̠̱͓̰͙͉͖̬̙͈̱̻͔͉̹̥̩̣̲͍̭͕̘͍̀͐̂̋͐̈́̍̀̃͐̌͊͒̋͗͐̿̅̚̕͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅm̵̡̖͓͍̲̗͉̥̝̺̪̣̋͑̌̋͆͐͒̒̇̿͑͂͋̾̋̊̕͘̕͝a̛͉͈̯͎̪͕̦̅́̐̆͊́̓̔̎̿͋̽̓̈̏̓̐̌͐̂̂̍̈́̀̽̈͗̑̈̈́̈́̃̀̓̆̽̈́̇̐̅̀̈́͛̈́̃́̓́̊́̃̀̚͘̚͘̚͘͝͝͝g̴̢̛͕̣̻̲̜̺̬͚̤̗̔͆̀̏̀̅͂͊̔̏̀̔̍͛̾̓̑̍̾͛͋̽̈́̈́̓̓͌͛̃̏̄͗̃̑̆̐̐̌̾̎̓͊͛̆̆̑͛̿̎̏̉̄̆̀̏̏̋̍̽͘̚̕͠͝͝͠ͅỉ̡̡̢̧̨̧̢̧̛̲̳̰̻̱̭̩͚͇̤̜̱͓̥̣̥̞͎̬̖̞͔͚͈͔̟͍͖͈̝̖͙͈̣̤̲̞̟͕͕͉̠̰̖̟̺̬̫̖̠̩̫̄̐̂̆̈̋̽͊̎̋̇̓̈́̃̒̋̆̎̄͂̚͝ͅͅḉ̢̢̡̙̬̻̥̯͎͕̜͔̥̠̱̟͔̦͍̗͈̞̘̻̙͓̤̲̻̪̟̬̮̘̲̗͈̦̭̯̹͙̰̬̖͓̱̭̗̠̣̙̲̱̣͈̎̐̒̊̂̀͊̀̂̆̏̈́̿̉̒̍̉̽̉͗͛͒̇͒̑̒̉̐̈́̎̍̈͆̀̎̽̔͂̊́͊̈́̑̇̂̋͂͒̾͛̄̋̅̎̾̆́͛̒͑̀͘̕̚͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅ ̢̧̢̨̛̖̤̜̯̲̖͉̟̬̱͚͍̰͍̪͓̲̬̤̗͕̬̙̺͎̲̞̬̘̺̳̜̳͎̥͖̱͒̓̈͛̋̿́̒͊̉͋̑̓͛̀̊̆̐̉̎͗̓̈́̽̀̉̈̓̑̓͘̕̕͘͜͜͜ģ̶̢̡̨̧̡̛͍̮̩̯̤̯̥͎͖̬̥̣͉̺̬̲̙̞͔̙̼̭̙͎̫̗͓̜̟̹̥̝̹̹͎̯̤̥̙͈̭̼̟͖͇͇̜̠̹͉̭̳̞̥̪̝̻̜̦̖͚͉̯̝̖͕͚͆̓̄͐͂̐̍̿͊͑̓͗̏͐̎̄̋̊̚ͅǫ̖̙̜͎͎̱͎͍̦̃̓̍́̃̓̇̀͊̆̋̎̐̍̈́͛́̑͊̔̎̆̈́͌̄͗͌̍͂͋̊̂͌̒̓̽͊̔̂̔̔̊̑̿̂́̊̚͝͝͠ͅb̢̧̧̛̛̛̺̬̮̮̖̭̞̠͇̬̗̦͈̬͎̲͕̭̬̮̹̥̼̦̣͎̖͍̜̖̼̺̗͚̞̗̺͉̝̩̝̝̝͎̤͙̦̩͓̼̭̬̪̦͍͈̯̞͚̙̖̋̀͐̐̏̀̔̍̌̓͊͆̍͐͋̈́̆̆̋̂̓̋̔͆̊͂͌̍͌́̇͛̍̔̏͐̂̔̈́̓̈͆̈̇͒̓́̾̈́̂̆̌͑͋̀̕̕͘͘͝͝͠ͅͅl̶̡̧̧̨̨̧̧̛̥̪̙͔͚̙̰̟͕̫̙͈̪͉̙͈͎̤͈̜̮͖͔͙̹͉͍̺͇̼̭͎̮̜͕̹̣̤̫̰͉̰̲͎͓͈̪̰͎̙̠̫̖̤̳̩̤͍̾̀̇̔͐̀̃̍̈͂͆̊̊̇͌̃̅̄̀̉͆͋͑̇̽̿̿̒̏͛̋̑̒̈́̅̊̏͋̏́̌̈́͊̿̊͐̆͆͆̉͋͋̈̆̾͋̃̏̍͗͐̑̈́̇̀̚̚͠ͅͅͅi̧̢̧̧̧̨̨̛͈͔̹̲̙̝̲̮̻͙͈̦̝͎̩͈̟̻͉̤̠͕̝̼̥͍̹̞̼̼͙͈̞͙̹͈̱̤̥̩͇̻̮̮͚̻̫̪̪̰͕̞͙̝͓̰͆́̃̑͌͗͊̈́̆̀͗̾͌̀͋̓̓̓̔̀̈́͂̑̔̃̀̈̓̈́͛̋̈́̃̄͗̀̇͗̾͒̎͗̇̔̽̐̅͒͗͗̎͋̿͑͜͜͜͝͠͠͝ͅn̡̨̛̰̺̺̞͍̙̱̻͙̞̟̬̭̰̪͇̞̥̲͓̹͓͙͈̪̗̭̱͙̙͚̮̪̱͈͇̝̟̾̓́̿̏̐̽̒̔̿͗́̅̏̈̅̀̂̒́̏̽̐͐̾̽̐͘̚͝ͅͅͅ ̶̢̡̛̜͕̗̦̬̬̭̥̲͙̘͕̦̩̥̳͉͙̜̙̳̫̪͎̝̭̝͍͔̗͖̳̺͓̠̗̻̠̝̈͂̎͒͗̾́̇̈͛͜ͅo̴̧̡̢̨̨̥̥̼̣̱̝̣̙͉̮̩̙̪͇̜̫̘̤͖̗̰̗̫̒͌̾̊̃̑̓̍̇̂̎̆͗̑̏̓͌̈́̓͊̈́̑͐̂͊̐̊̓̐̀͋̆̒̓̋̎̊͐͋̏̈́͐͌̄͑̈̔͂͒̂̐̑́́̽̔̓̃̂̂͒̐͒̕̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝ņ̵̧̧̛̛̛̼̘͙͔̟̻̝͕̻̦̤̻̻̗̺̺͚̠̱̼̬̤͍̗͙̫͉̪̗͂̋̏͗̇͆̐̃̈̀́͋̆͐̐́̈̍́͆̌̐̅̅̄̆̈́̏̅̊͑̈́͘̚͜͜͠͠ͅͅͅͅé̶̢̨̡̧̡̛͓͕̺̳̦͕̰̥̲͎̱̪̥̞̠̤̣̘̩̯̤̞̬̺̘̟̪̼̤̠̹̺͎̤̼̥̗̤͚̼̲͇͚͍̝̤͚̻̞͎̮͉̺͇̟͚͚̣͍̮͊́̓̋́̓̐͆͗̈́͗̽̀̐̓͊̒̍̀́̂̽̐́̏͌̔̈̔̏̽̄͗̓̈̌̚͘̕̕͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̢̧̡̡̧̡̨̛̩͍̗̲̩͙̙̣̪̘͓͚̤̠̣̺̹̟̤͇̪̯̪̳̯̩͚͔̲̮̻͎̥̫̟̰͎̦̞͕̜͍̪͚͔͖̜̞̩͚̆̈́͋̉̓́͗͊̌̚̕̚̕͜͝p̵͔̥̥͔̠̫̣̀̎͒͗̈̈̊̈̑̂͑̆ȩ̴̧̢̮̭̻̣͓̬͓̪̻̞͕̤̻̗̰̗̫̦̹̳͋̀̾̈́̽̌̋̔͂̔̽̂̀̔̇̇̌́̊̈́͆͑͜͠͝͠ͅr̶̡̧̢̛͙̣͉̲̮͕͔̦̬̫̘̞͕͍͇̲͔̉̃̈́̇̈́͆͋͋̌̈̐̽̓̎̾̂́͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅc̶̡̧̡̨̧̨̡̧͓̝̖̟͖̝̰̜̗͇̳̰̠̞̜̘̼̜̞̤͚̟̗͕̬̦͖̠͕̱̻͖̞̩͓͍̖͈̻̥̻̜̗̬͓̺̱̩͚̞̟͈̱͕̣̭͉͓̩̯̙̘̙̳̓̏̽͆͘̕͜͜͝ȩ̛͔͎̥͕̰̲̩̺̞̬͕̙̰̏̈́́̏̓̀̐̽͑̋͠ņ̧̡̢̛̛̛͔͔̫̩̜̭͈͖̘̦̯͖͕̼̗̺̯͍̯̳̘̪̥̞̠̖̪̤͕͖̯͉͎͍̳̞̟͖͂͒̈̊̆͒̿͂͋̑̂̀̎̌̈̀̎̿̃͋̎͆̏̋̃̈́̀͋͂̓̃̾̈̂̆͋̊́̉̽̐͐̊̃́̊̏̌̚͝͝͝t̴̢̡̧̢̡̢̧̺͖̟̗̖̙͖̱͕̜̭̠̺̗̹̭͎̜̝̻̱̤̥̝̭̥̗̘͍͙̝̻͎͈̳̙͈͚̯̞̻̙̖̱͓̘̯̤̘̣̙̦̣̖͎̘̀̃̊͂̌̍̂̀͆̌̑̑͂͂̈́͛̓̀̍͌̍̓͐̽̇̈́́̋̊̉̄͐̽͂́́̈̅̀̿̋̿͆̎̔̆̀͑̍̆̚͘̕̚͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̂̆̆̋̀́̐̄̔͗̈́͐̊̈́̉̾͆̌̊͗̎̅́̆̏̓̍̎̿̎͒̃͌̂̐̾̓̕͘͘̚̕͜͝g̢̢̻̲̳͍͚̬͓̲͈̜̬͇̭̲̼̰̮͒̅̃̉̿̒̈͊͛͋́̇͒̔͊̀͜͠͝ọ̵̦̯̋͗̈͗̈̏̎̀͗̂̇̅̆̀̇͐͒͝b̡̨̢̨̧̨̛̛͙̼͉̬͕͕̥̳̰̥͕͔͚̮̥̘̱͍͕̱̼͈̰̥̫̪̗̠͙͇̞̟̩̲̖̦̱̞̹̲̓͗̇̒̓͌̾̅̀̂̅̂͆̅̾͂̈́̊͑̐̍͂̀̋̿̐̈́̂͊͂̂͋́̋̈̑̇̑͒̆̃͘͘͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅl̴̢̢̺͓̰̹͍͔͔̮̠̜͉̻͖͚̭̥̣̞̟̤̱̼̜̭̰̞̭̗̤͔̲͈̳͂̐̇̍́͛̀́̔̀̽̆͛͒̉̋̃̃͂̾͝i̴̢̧̢̨̛̛̛̛̫̖̰͚̙͈̫̠̣̺̱̯̯̹̼͙͙̪̙̳̘̥̠͎͖̲̥̼͍̩̳̱͍͇͔͇̙̦̭͎̬̞̓̎́̇͒̏̔̒̎͑̊̈̈̀̅́̓̀͐͗͌̇̋̔̍̿̈̽̏̌͛͑̀̒͒̓̓̿̀͛̓̄́̂̑̿̀̒̄̉͗́̏͗̃̿́̚̕̚̕̕̚̚͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅn̴̨̡̡̛̰͈̹̘̘͔̣̙̯̹͍͍̰͎͉̠̋̄́͝ ̴̢̡̨̛̛̛̟͖͕̲͙̱̩̤̮̗̯̬͈̞͉͙͕͇̺̩̦̫͈̪̭̮͓͇̪͉̭̣̟̣͉̮̙̪̩̫̬̫̦̬̥̐̀́͗̍͗͛͌̈́̑͆̓́̂́̎͊̀̽͌̊̔̀̄͑̅̋̓͆̐͛̽̉̓̓͌̊̐͑̒̈̑̐͛̍̍̀̋̅̀͂̈́̍̌̀́̄̀̂͑̿͑̎̒͋͆̽͘̕͘͘͜͜͝ͅƯ̦̝͕̈́̆̽̀̓̍͑́̓̀̅͛̍̃͗̅͋̄̾̎̿̍́͆̌̈́́̑̈́͊͑̑̋̅̓͂̈̀́́͂͊̽͆͌̂̇̔̀̇͛̅̌͂͐͂̒͂͘͝N̵̢̨̨̨̢̛̦̥͈͖͉͉̖̣̰̩̜̻̭̰̗̞͇̦͎̟͖̼͈̤̖͉̮̟͓̪̯̻̠͎̖̬̩̻͉̰͉̥̓́͒͆̓̃̆͗̂͆́́̈̽̽̒̇̀͜ͅͅG̡̡̱̹̣̭̠͈̪̺͓͎̣͍̺̍̈́̂͌̇͋̿̈́̈́̽́̈́͐̓̍́̅̓͌̾͆̿͌͒̍̃̆̓̇̈́̓̑̐̉̆͊̑̌̓̈̓͌́̿̈́̑͊̈́̽̔̀̕̕̚͜͝͠͝͝Ơ̶̖̻̟̳̘̝̫̟͚̰̆̋̊͗͐̂̆̅̈̓͂́̓̓͂̃̎̑̚̕͘͝B̶̧̡̡̧͔̲̦̖̤͓̗̖͍̯͍̩̖̘̬̭̖̣͙̦̫̯͔̣̣̟̫͇͚̬̟̬̮̦̞͕͓̪͙̯̪̤̤̼̗̭͙̤̝͖̟̙͉̲̲̫̙̳̲̖̱̰̭̮͉̦̠̯̂̀̀̋̅̀̆̎̓͊̓̄͂̇͋̊̈́͐͋̈̈́̉̄̾͐̅̿̀̅̆̂̐͒̒͒̽͗̕͘̚̚̕̚͜͠ͅͅL̻͈̪̤̻̂̇̐͛̿̚͘͜I̴̧̢̨̛͚͎̯̪̖̞̹̼̥̰̘͕̣̪͊̒̀̋̊̏̾̓̀̋͛̒͌́̋̎͗̓̓͗͘̚͜͝Ņ̢̡̛̛̭͈̝̘͉̻̪̳̱͇̱̟͙̫̗̖̪̫̟͇̝͚͎̖̗̠͍̺̺͈̩̦̥̯̩̬̠͕͙͈͎͔̱͔͕̖͍̣͕̣̘͚̖̤̲̺͖̹͔̘̥̬̤̝̗̱͐̎̀̇̓̌̇͐̋̽̓̓̓̇̆̂̊͒͗͋̄͋͛̏̓̃̀͛͒̈́͑̄̍̾́̌̚͘̚͘͜͜͜ͅ ̢̧̢̢̢̨̻͎̩͖̙̣̬̫̲͚̤͉̳̮̙̮͚̯͙̝͚̟̭̹̠̰͙̬̞̞̳̹̻̲͕̱̜̫̦̟̦̤̬̳̖͚̩̪̬̰̻̹̪̯̪̖̎͂̇̈́̇͌̃̌̍̉̆̿̏͛̀͋̿̆̚͜͜ģ̯̼̰̦̰̜̗͉̙̼̲̝̗̳̥̻̯̪̮͙̬͕̲̰͋̃̔͛͒͌̎͌͂̏̑̀ͅớ̛͕̖̙̺̣͓̬̐͑͋̀͛̌̂͋̂͂̈͂̄̓̄̀̀̔́͗̃̈́̍̅̏̆̎͗͐̿̈́̾̎̅̀̇͑̀͌̊̓̄̑̎͌̍̀́̎̏̏͊́̎͛͗̕͘̕͝͠͠͝b̴̧̡̛̥̳͚͇̖͎̭̣͎̹͙̼̬̙̭̖̹̫̩̗̰̝̭͗̀̒̉̈̽̐̓͒̊̍͛̓̊̀̿̈́̌̇̐͋͊͐͐̽͂͒́͊̌̎̎̂̄̆̇̑͛̀̊̾͆̓̍̌̅̆̈͛̀̀́̚͘̚̕̚͘͘͠͝͠͝͝ͅl̴̢̧̢̢̧̼̭̪̪̻̣̣̫̤̲͕͍͔̣̭̳͇̳̱̞̟͙̲̰̱̻̹̯̫̘͖̺͍͇̖̝̪̲̲͕͕̙͖͇͚͜͝ͅȋ̵̧̨̨̦͇̬̤͚̭̥͓̾̆̾̑̆̽̏̾̋̊̌̂͋́̎̓̽͌̈̑̿̂͛͒̆͂̄͂̃̔̈́̍̂́̊̓̚͘͠͝͠ǹ̶̡̢̨̛̰̝̮̻̫͈̠̪̼̖̠͈͈̹͕̣̰͙͈̣͕͉͉͈͙̯̫̥̩͕͍͕̗̱̤̺̩̰̠̟̰̖̯͉̯̺̫͈̜̻̹̜͐̔̄̔̽̾͑̓̃̈́͛̅̊̽̑̎̈́̀͗̾̿͊̽̊̃͂̅͂̊̏͋̀̈̾̉̒͛̈́͂̑̚̕͘͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅ ̶̨̢̧̡̦̰͙̮̟̞̟̻̲̜̣̩̪͇̦̫͙̲͉͈͍̥͎̝͖̮͓̝̟͕̗͕̙̜̦̜͖̮͗̅̇͛̈́́̂̀̊͊͜͝ͅǵ̖͖͖̦̫̠̬͔̻͈̫̫̭̬̩͙̪͉̩͉͎̥͙̝͓̦̈́͜͝͝ͅͅǫ̴̛̛̝͔̠̥͎̺̫͓̝̗̗̪͎̩͖̘̣̱̪̦̮̱͖͚̭͎̻̦̮̣͈̞̱̭̲̼̠͔͇̟̭̞̺̠̥̙̊̒͂́͐̈́̉͋́͑̐͌̓̏̓̓̿̇̋̌͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝ͅb̶̢̢̨̧̛̯̫̯̦̼͍̣̲̜̙͍͓͉͇̪̰̠̫͚̙͓͈̻̯͓̰̯̘̟͕͈͍̔́̉̎̾̈́̑͒̀̿́͊́͌͗͑̿̐̀̈́̇̈́̃̄̃͊̃̓͒̀̾̈́̐̃́͋̿͊̍͂̌̑̃̓͑̎̎͑̀̿̈́͛̉̐̓̀̌͋̚̕̚͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅl̵̢̧͍̹̪̲̟̫͖̖͈̩̲͓̮̑̇̀̔̆̓͛̽̄̋̌͒̒́̈́̉̒̈̎̍̒͛̀̀͛̔̽̎̈́͋̓̉̓̑̏̌̽̂̄̔̆̊͋͛̋̌̌̀̈́̄̊̆̓̀̑̑̾̿̇͘̕̕̕͘͜͠͝͠i̶̢̧̧̬̖̙͕̝̱͖̜̳͓̯̺͉̥̜͈͈͉͇̠͎̱̫̜͓̻̦̪͈͙̭͉͙̮͉̝̱͕̋̓̀̿̽̀̈̅͝͝n̨̻͎̼͕̼̤̖̻̪̫̩̭͕͍̫̮̦̣̥͚̰̥͚̘̖̆̊́̒̀͋̅͗͂̎͛̋̇̐͐͂͆̍͘͠͝͠͠͝ͅ ̵̡̢̨̡̡̨̛̛͓̘͚̤̠̹̪͇̬̹̩̝͎̥̞̦̲̣̤͔̱͕͔̗̺̟͙̰̠͈̺͉̫͍̹̗̲̭̥͈̲̫̟͔̞̮̘̥̳̲͉̳̳̮̝͎̖̫̥̳̜̓̑̀̑̽͋̄̃͗̌͛͊͋̄̌̄̂̈́͆̈͆̊̆̿̃͒̆̅̋̽͗̾̓̈́́̔̇͐̈͂̎̄̾̾͗̌̎̈́̓̓̕̚̚̕̕͜͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅg̵̡̨̧̢̡̗̟̱͙̖̝͉̱̺̱̭̪̣̲͓͉͎̘̺̜̘̜̥͔͓̥̹̖̟͓̬̲̘͙̺̜̖͍͙̤͈̭̻̬̹̥̼̋͗̆̉̆̍̎̀̒͊̏̌͊̈̽̏̇̾̈́̄̀͂̋̃̏̾̌̐̽̊̇̽̎̔̓̅͒͗̈́̅̆͐̍̆͗̅̅͆̃̒̐̿̈̈̽̉̐́̂̃̚̕̚͘̚͜͜͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅơ̵̧̧̧̨̨̨̢̫̦͙̩̹͇̥̱̩͈̣̮̼̺̳̘̜̙̼̣̲̜̬̳̱̩͔̘̼̳̰̯̼̣͉̝̯̬̗̖̞̫̻̯͎̦͚̩̼̫̞̭̓̒̎̉̆͂̽̂̂͆̆̔̈͆̾͋͋̄͌̾̀̈̓̓̏͛͊̋͐͒̊̆́͂̆̏̉̃̐̃̈́͐̈́̽͂̀̓̑͂͑̾̆͛́̃̀̓͊̓̐̆͊͌̔͋̚̚͜͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅb̵̨̫̗͙̰̗͉̬̫̲͈͖̹̹̼̮̙̠̲̯͚͙̜̺͖̦̯̖͊̍̄̉̒͆̊̓͊͑̆̈́̽́̏̊͐͆́̌͘͘͘͜͝l̶̡̨̡̛͇͕̮̭̰̻̯̞̻͙͎̺̝̣̻̹̻̥̤̮̱̰͉̖̪̼̥͇͚͎͎̰̲̪̠̘͗̀͌̋̓̎̑̈͑̌́̋̇͂̄̆̉͂̓͊̓͂͂̂̾̑̍̀͗̒̌̿͂̊̃̐͛̋̒̉̈́̈̂͒̇͋͊̔̆̋̐̌͌̐͆̈́͘̚̕̚̚͜͜͠͝͝i̡̧̨̧̨̧̛̛̜̩͇̠̫̩̹̳͖͈͈̥̺͔̣̲̝͓̥͎͔̠̲͈̣̥͔̙͔͓̬̝̹̠̜͎̪̺̯͉̯̞̰͓̰̣̞̱̬̺͍̟͖͍̝͙̺̯͓̓̐̀̃͌̎̀̒͆̑̓̂͂͛̆̐̑̇̊̌̄̾̌̅͊̒͂̒̄̓̇͑͛̀́͐̓̽̓͑̃́̅̐͗́̽̕͘͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅn̥̈́̒̎̎͑̐̈́̽͒̈́̇̂͠͝͝ ̴̡̢̨̡̠̪͖̻̣̯͖͔͇̹͙̦͓̝͖̩͕̙̩̝̬͈͍͎̫̰͔͖̻̱̬̳͎̰̰͉͙̜͙͖̣̍̉̓͒̅́̋́̔͐͐͆͌̏̎͋͊̎͐̏͛͆̇̅͊̀̓̃̈́̏͐͛̂͌̌͛͆̓͊̍̂͂̉͆͑̊͑̋̅̎̐́̈̏̓̆͒̈́͆̕̚̕̕̚̚͘̕̚̕͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅừ̵͔͙̞̗̇́͛́̀̈́̐̐̐̇́̅̔̈̂̀̿̌̉̿̕̕̕͠͝ņ̴̡̨̛̛̫̤͎͈̘̪̭͍͇͉̤̱͙͖͚̮̮̦̖̺̯͎̖̮̼̤̺̭̰̜͎̹͔͍̭̮̰̫͉̳̖̙̬͍̼̙̟̟̹̬̘̤̭̟̻͙̞̲̦̬̥͍̻̩̮̝̔̒̔̃̄͌̍̂̉́̋̍̈́̈́̇̅̅́̉̔̈̃͌͊̄̔́̄́̀̌̍͊̎͂̏͑̌͗̒̒̍̐͋̍͐̄̏̃̔͘̕̕͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅǧ̡̡̢̧̧̛̛̹̖̮̠̗̫̮̼̜̖̟̙̹̙̟̻̺̜̘̼̘̼̖̝̱̥͓̪̪͉̰̹̟̤͖̗̤̬̟̤͖̼̘̟̬̳̥̐̌͂́̑̆̌̂̊̋̊́̀̌̄̓̃́́̃̓̈̏̏̅́͒̓͆͋͂̊͂̒̄̅̐̃̈̾̍̒͌̄͑̄͛̈͊̑̋̎̽̚̚͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅơ̶̧̨̧̛̱̗̬͔̦̩̭̝̼͚̩̘̯̱̪͖̰̬̺̻̙͇̮͎̱̬͉̥̠͓͚͎̳̯̩̼̰̟̜̭͓͔̤̖͉̭̟̗̊̾͐́͆̀̏̑͌̅̓̄͂̅̐̀͛̐̒̎̎́̿͋̔̍̀̊̀̑̍̚̚͜͠ͅn̨̨̧̛̛͔̱͙̫̮͙̹̱̭̗͉̣̘͔̙̮͖̬̜̟͓̜̫͇̰̲̳̗̬̾̎̇̒͗̋̅͑̒͋̓͋̀͒̊̑̌̆̇͛̒͊͌̈́̌̇̿͆̐̈̄̇͐͋̀̽̓̈́̈̕͘̚̚̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅb̨̨̡̢̨̨͔̦̬̬̯̳̰͇͙̥͚͈̖͍̖̖̰̻̩̼͖̠̠̭̩̭̦̌͗̆̓̀̀̑́̍̌̔̍̐͌̈̋̽͒̂͋̂̃̔̓̅̋̓̍̉̈́̃̈́̋̀̈́̃̆͐̿̚̕̚͝ͅͅi̵̛̪͓͚͔̪͇̬̼̗̺͕̤̳̭͓̳͈̖̼͓͚̣̼͇̝̖̬̪̟͓̙͉̗̼͚͐̐̇̄̇̃̊̈̏̆͊͐͋̐̓͗̈̆̏͒̐̐͗͗̈̃̂̚̕̕͘͠͠g̡̡̛̩̩̝̹̺͇̣̖͔̦̻̭͕̭̬̥̟͖̤̜̙̥͍̖̖̞͔͖͚̦̭̣͈͖̪̜̦͖̗͚̬͇͎̠̤̹̠̓́̑͆́͘͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅà̛̛̲̪̰́͒̏͊̀̽́̅̋̋̍͂̿̄́̈́̀͛͑͋̀͗͒͆̓̊͂̀̆̈́͋̾̃̔̍̑̄͗̓̈́̓̈́͂̂̈́̇͋̍͐̇͆͂̈́̎͌̚͘̚̚͝͠ģ̶̨̛̛̻̬͓̺̩̮̥͇̻̹̠̖̳̹̗̲̼̦͈̱̥̙̖͚̯̜̣̳̼͉̬̫̞̺̜̬̒̎̅̓̍̊͑̓̐̽͂̂̄́̇̋̐̽̋̈́̈́̅̔̏͆̔͋͊̈́́̈̆͑͗̚͘̕̚͝ͅͅṇ̢̧̢̨̨̨̢̢̛̛̖̠͔̩̦̬̙̙̣̖͇͇͎̱̫͎͎̻͕̬͙͈̹͇̬̼̝̰͉̱̰̥̫̝̳̙͕̘̻̝͈̘͇̰̺̪̘̩̥̲̹͕͈̬̦͚͈͖̬̣̻̤̂͗̄̏̀̂̍̿̽͒͒̃̐̃͗̈̆̿̐͐̎̅̓̇̽̂͗̐̋͆͗͆͒̀̊̕͘̚̕͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅį̶̡̡̛̛̛̭͕͓̪̰̞͈͖̯̳̰̤͎̝̘̱͎̟̰̹̜͔̘̗̩͓̫͉̪̗̩̗̱̝͓͈̫̳͍̝̝̫̟͇͚̗͇̣̟̗͙́̈́͂̏̉̃͂̈́͗̔̃̎͂̒̒̈̑̓̑̊̿͗̅̐͛̈́̈́͛͑̍̍̈́̓͐̉͂͒̐̆͗̋̑͌́̒͘͘͘̚̚͘͜͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅ ̧̨̧̧̪͙̺̤̥͇̮̟͈̻̣̥͓͚̝̘̼̹̹̠̹͖̪̙̮̣̗̳̖̱̘͙͎̬̥͉̮͈̻̼̣̱̞̲̬͙̭̫̟͉͇̮̺͎̦̯͚̘͉̫̙̬͙͎̒̂̌̀̌̑̓̋̌̐̊̉̈́̏̓̓̈́̂͆̈́̈́̇͊̐͋̓̐̂͋̎̊̆͆̽͆͌̐̆̏͐̈́̋̔̅͒̄̈́̇͆̽̋̿̑̒͑̀͋̚͘̚̚͘͘̕̕̚͝͠͝͝ͅͅg̡̨̢̧̡̢̛̛̙̝͇͖̪̯̰̭̩̺͔̱͔̠̬͚͖̳̗̮̭̟̜͓͚̗͍͖̫͍̯͖͈̹̱͍͔͕̞͕̽́́̀̂̋́̔̏̑̽͑̒̏̆͆̀̍̏̈́͂͒̋̎̀͊̽̂͑͑̓̓̍̈̋̇̈̾̀̿̈́̔̒͆̐͛͗̔̐̃̑̍̿͗̎͐̈́͂̿́̍͘̚̕̚͠͠͝͠ͅͅơ̵͔̘̫͈͔̯̱̜̺̳̩̥͍̜̥̺͖̲̮͕͙̤̬̟͕̦̣͆̓̆̐̑̿̓̄̎͆̄͛̓̓̋͋́̆́͌̃̏͗͊̒͐̎̍̑́͘͘͜͜͝͠͝͠͝b̢̙̥͉͉͉̖̦̰͍̜̼̖̱̭̼̭͙̯̞̞͙̤̮͓̙̠͍̖̖̬̹͒͛̄͐̍̓̂̂̒̐̎̎͊̏̇͛̇̕l̢̢̢̨̨̨̡̨̛̥͍̩͓̝̙̼̰̪͈̥͎̤̳̗͖͙̲̩̮͚̠̫͓͕̥̤̠̙̜̼͓̠̦͙̠̪͓̗̖̰͚͎̗̰̥̭̖̗̦̪͉̮̬̤͙̖̫̃̆̄̅̈́́̈́́̾̿̀̒̉́̒̐͛̀͛̓͆̋͌̓́̊̄̃͑̉́̅́͂͗͘͘ͅͅḯ̧̯̙̞̮̻̗͖̫͙̺͓̘͇̜͓̭͔̝̃̈͆̀͗̅̒͐́̀̒̎̑̎͑́́͘̚̚͜͝͝ṅ̶̨̡̢̨̢̧̨̛͍̻̼̥̖͎̪̗̖̲͉̞̬̱̖̬̺̳͕̪͚̳̤͙̩̙̘̙̤̦͇̥̞̩͔̝̺͍̪̠̱͓̰͙͉͖̬̙͈̱̻͔͉̹̥̩̣̲͍̭͕̘͍̀͐̂̋͐̈́̍̀̃͐̌͊͒̋͗͐̿̅̚̕͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅ

...One goblin overgoblins new goblin one goblins one goblin dark magics, gobbling one goblin with goblin.

Goblin... one new goblin goblins.

-

Goblin goblins in goblin. One hundred percent goblin, zero percent teeth, funny goblin.

Dark magic zero affect goblin, zero all new goblins. Gone goblins all ogres.

Zero percent goblin. Goblin care goblin goblins. Real goblins no fake, all goblin goblin goblin goblin, fake goblin goblin.

One thousand percent Goblinsanity.

Goblin goblin. Goblin goblinville goblin gobbling Dark Goblin Dark Goblin. Dark Goblin dark goblin Goblins goblins new goblins. New goblin get teeth elf.

Goblin Sheet

Goblins are open (goblin).

Goblin:
    Goblin:
    Goblin:
    Goblin:
    Goblin:

Goblins
- One hundred percent teeth.
- One hundred percent dark voodoo magic.
- One hundred percent ogre.
- One hundred percent hobby.
- Goblin hobby hob goblin goblin.
- Goblinsanity: Become goblin.
- Goblin ogres goblin goblin smash teeth goblin.

Statuses:
Goblin is percent goblin'd.

-

One goblin old Goblin zero percent, GOBLIN percent Goblin Two goblins Goblin.
The goblin army descends upon the city. All who witness them quiver in their boots, fearing that the goblinpocalypse is now upon us.

Do you dare to take another action...?

Joyous Theta

Quote from: TymewalkThe goblin army descends upon the city. All who witness them quiver in their boots, fearing that the goblinpocalypse is now upon us.

A tiny goblin translator jumps into your ear and informs you that your role of Game Master has been revoked and replaced with Goblin, as well as Insanity having just been reset yet again and replaced with more Goblin. The tiny goblin translator then jumps off, wishing your days well.

-InsanityGames-

need to post 21 posts, the next 42 minutes of my life is wasted

Treehee

Name: no name (yet to be named)
Appearance: a sort of black smoke wraith that can take on any form, but tends to go for a vaguely human one.
Inventory (not too many items please): nothing.

basically it's just a shadow that has come to life or smth idk. Can traverse through shadows, is weak to bright lights.
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

Tymewalk

Quote from: Joyous Theta
Quote from: TymewalkThe goblin army descends upon the city. All who witness them quiver in their boots, fearing that the goblinpocalypse is now upon us.

A tiny goblin translator jumps into your ear and informs you that your role of Game Master has been revoked and replaced with Goblin, as well as Insanity having just been reset yet again and replaced with more Goblin. The tiny goblin translator then jumps off, wishing your days well.
I curse the tiny goblin, then proceed to make myself Goblin Game Master.

As the GGM, I plan to destroy all goblins, but I won't do that just yet.
Quote from: TreeheeName: no name (yet to be named)
Appearance: a sort of black smoke wraith that can take on any form, but tends to go for a vaguely human one.
Inventory (not too many items please): nothing.

basically it's just a shadow that has come to life or smth idk. Can traverse through shadows, is weak to bright lights.
(Accepted.)