News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Save the ;) | cheesyfriedeggs

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Mar 23, 2021, 11:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

Save the ;)

This is cheesyfriedeggs' topic, if you're not cheesyfriedeggs but wants to save an emoji, please apply here.

Currently, 0 ;) are endangered!

Saved ;)
Too many ;) s

0 ;) left to the next gift.
You have [too many that integer overflowed] gift(s).

How to save a ;)
Include your emoji in 3 posts in a row
Doesn't have to be on the same topic, and you can edit them in.

Get King/Queen of the Page with your emoji
You can edit one in.
You must be using 25 posts per page.

Put your emoji in your signature
This saves one of your emojis per day, you must post in your file that day to save that emoji though.

Post 5 times in your file
My posts count too!

Special Events
Every once in a while I will post special ways you can save your emoji on this topic, the events last for a limited time though.

Make sure to tell me when you save an emoji, or save a few before telling me so I can add them at once.

The ;) are Saved!

The game is finished.
eh

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingI deliver GIF!

The T got eaten.
Sorry, forgot to count this :P

1 ;) saved.
eh

sparkycinnamon

I put the ;) emoji in my signature.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsI put the ;) emoji in my signature.
Alright, that's one saved.

Oh, you also save another, as there are already five posts on this file.

You have unlocked a gift! Gift it to other people to help them with their emojis.
eh

PkmnQ

I geft u :/
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

hello i have come to say that cheesyfriedeggs should redeem there points
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

i wish i dont have to calculate the ;) myself
they signed up to take revenge on me
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

They already have more than enough ;) to complete this game.
And this is if they start on the 5th of June.

They currently have a chain of 395 posts with ;)s
Then a few stray ones that don't count
8. [2 ;)]
3, 2, 3, 1, 1. [2 :)]
10. [3 ;)]
Yet a few more strays
8 [2 ;)]
A stray
3. [1 ;)]
3. [1 ;)]
Another few strays.
No signs of ;) for a few posts.
3. [1 ;)]
No signs of ;) for a few more posts.
A stray.
4. [1 ;)]
More strays.
20. [6 ;)]
8. [2 ;)]
4. [1 ;)]
11. [3 ;)]
12. [4 ;)]
27. [9 ;)]
10. [3 ;)]
27. [9 ;)]
27. [9 ;)]
10. [3 ;)]
10. [3 ;)]
2 strays.
8. [2 ;)]
16. [5 ;)]
3. [3 ;)]
25. [8 ;)]
Stray.
22. [7 ;)]

Total of 90 ;) + The current chain 131 ;) = 221 ;)
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGthey signed up to take revenge on me

No, I didn't. ;)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

solitaire

hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

I need to stop people from posting in other people's files unless they're sending gifts
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI need to stop people from posting in other people's files unless they're sending gifts
I'm just asking
dunno
let's wait for them to redeem their points

in the meantime 2 more ;) are saved
eh

sparkycinnamon

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsYou already redeemed them. ;)
i meant those from 5 posts in this topic
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
I'm waiting for them to build up. ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
ah okay, should i remove them
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGi meant those from 5 posts in this topic
ah okay, should i remove them
I guess. ;)

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words