News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 8192, we advance!

Started by Blunderbus, Dec 18, 2020, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperKamekArea

okay i am posting in a sidebar on netscape

(edit: i only used oxygen to post in the mini browser, i moved my homestar runner session to the mini browser, and a problem with netscape mini browser is that it makes links go to the main browser)
(edit 2: mini browser links will open in the mini browser if the links are made in flash)
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SuperKamekArea

of course the constant flash player, even the navigation bar is in flash (the navigation bar used to be html, but now it's flash, likely because of the mini browser in netscape)
(edit: i found the button that fixes the issue with mini browser opening stuff in the main browser)
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SuperKamekArea

i noticed byron's website shows a popup in the joke contact page, despite that he said he would never add javascript to his website or make it responsive

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: SuperKamekAreai noticed byron's website shows a popup in the joke contact page, despite that he said he would never add javascript to his website or make it responsive
didn't really got into it yet

(oh yeah there indeed is a line of javascript)
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

I FINALLY MANAGED TO GET BACK INTO MY CUBEUPLOAD ACCOUNT WOOHOO

;)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

realicraft

i wrote this but forgot to post it
Quote from: PkmnQI think I already put this number system but nobody solved it
1 -
2 - ()
3 - (())
4 - ()()
5 - ((()))
6 - (())()
7 - (()())
8 - ()()()
9 - (())(())
10 - ()((()))
11 - (((())))
12 - (())()()
13 - ((())())
14 - (()())()
15 - ((()))(())
Looks like it's prime factors again: () is 2, (()) is 3, ((())) is five, and so on. Not sure what's going on with 7, (()()).
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

PkmnQ

Quote from: realicrafti wrote this but forgot to post it
1 -
2 - ()
3 - (())
4 - ()()
5 - ((()))
6 - (())()
7 - (()())
8 - ()()()
9 - (())(())
10 - ()((()))
11 - (((())))
12 - (())()()
13 - ((())())
14 - (()())()
15 - ((()))(())
Looks like it's prime factors again: () is 2, (()) is 3, ((())) is five, and so on. Not sure what's going on with 7, (()()).
Yeah, prime factors. Since prime factors seem to be important, why don't you make a separate table?
Quine list

JackyBorderCollie

In the Type with... topic:
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"JackyBorderCollie, you must make the formats right, or we will just not care." with your toes.
That offended me.
Art of my dog:

Oof, my text is unaligned! They should add a center tag to the TBGs. Also, if you read this, you will get a dog in the future.
my signature is succesfully destroyed

SuperKamekArea

i made a website with netscape composer but its only compatible with netscape composer, it has a lot of placeholders, here's an image

(edit: image outdated i think because it doesnt look centered)
(edit 2: its not, i just cropped it a weird way)

solitaire

SuperKamekArea

should i keep working on my website made with netscape composer?
I think i should

realicraft

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: realicrafti wrote this but forgot to post it
1 -
2 - ()
3 - (())
4 - ()()
5 - ((()))
6 - (())()
7 - (()())
8 - ()()()
9 - (())(())
10 - ()((()))
11 - (((())))
12 - (())()()
13 - ((())())
14 - (()())()
15 - ((()))(())
Yeah, prime factors. Since prime factors seem to be important, why don't you make a separate table?
ok then:
2|    ()
 3|   (())
 5|  ((()))
 7|  (()())
11| (((())))
13| ((())())
hmm...
   2|    ()
    3|   (())
 5& 7|  ((??))
11&13| ((????))