News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Save the :/ | PkmnQ

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Mar 24, 2021, 11:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

I would like to give some gifts to each other file
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

So, everyone gets a gift, and there is 1 gift remaining?
eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

redgreenandblue

thank you for the gift
in return take 20 of mine
:|
🌱

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

also 56 is divisible by 7 :/
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

2 * 1.5 = 3 saved
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

1 saved from TonyBrown148's gift.
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

1 saved from sig

status updated later

Gifts to and from you have a random chance of saving 2 emojis!

You now must post 4 :/ in a row to save a :/
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

i bring you a gift from the :('s
hi!

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

Venatus_123

1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

solitaire

Quote from: Venatus_123i gift :/
that's not how this works
you broke the rules
a
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Venatus_123i gift :/
You're not a player...?
Unfortunately sign-ups are no longer open, soooo
eh