News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Tappy Tap Adventures (TBG Edition)

Started by Pricey12345, Jun 05, 2020, 05:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

sparkycinnamon

Jodelle casts another spell on the red mushroom, noticing the tin can that was put on it but fell off. (10/10) (again, I put it as 10/10 due to the assistive tin can) However, when Jodelle casts the spell, the red mushroom fuses with the tin can, the blue and green mushroom, and the assistive dagger, creating a Multicolored Tin Can Dagger Mushroom, an ally that latches on to enemies and slowly drains their health. It can only latch on to one enemy at a time though.

Jodelle decides to forage around for items that could be used to craft stronger and more magical wands (1/8).

Jodelle then fires yet another magic beam at one of the noob knights.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainTrebonth decides to train with the Noob Ninja how to evade attacks and attack with priority successfully, also using two assists to help with quality and persuasion. "Don't worry 'bout that, my promise is a promise. You see, all you have to do is to hit them effectively, while also being agile."

Trebonth looks for where he could get a silver ring (3/30), better sword (3/30) and better shield (3/30), copying Aztecs (4/40) and tunneling down (7/50).

He also assists Pricey and Professional Gamer with assistive daggers (still +1).
The noob ninja is interested with the evasion and stealth training and is about to work on it training themselves into the new level.
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingAttack again
punchpunchpunch
You deal 83 damage to the noob knight.
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsJodelle casts another spell on the red mushroom, noticing the tin can that was put on it but fell off. (10/10) (again, I put it as 10/10 due to the assistive tin can) However, when Jodelle casts the spell, the red mushroom fuses with the tin can, the blue and green mushroom, and the assistive dagger, creating a Multicolored Tin Can Dagger Mushroom, an ally that latches on to enemies and slowly drains their health. It can only latch on to one enemy at a time though. (Doesn't work on minibosses and bosses though)

Jodelle decides to forage around for items that could be used to craft stronger and more magical wands (1/8).

Jodelle then fires yet another magic beam at one of the noob knights.
You made the Multicolored Tin Can Dagger Mushroom which it can drain 10% of the enemy's HP per turn and can reduce regeneration when the enemy has regeneration.

You also use up 10% of your MP to deal 78 damage to the noob knight

End of Turn Battle:

I slap the Noob Knight, dealing 38 damage and dies giving me 17 gold before I give an +1 token to Trebonth and Jodelle.

Something big incoming... 4/50
My brain thinks of something interesting... 4/40

An thing I wanted to have as an companion 26/30 (+1 from Trebonth)
Another thing I have in mind... 8/30
Something interesting in my mind... 6/25?

Ally Action: The men at arms deals a total of 95 to an noob knight, giving a stack of poison then the PTCCT fires an catapult shot at the strongest noob knight for 127 damage, causing 52 AoE damage to the weakest one while the green and blue slimes deal 26 damage to the weakest one which dies, gaining 17 gold then the rest of the blue slimes also deals 34 damage to the living one and the Weak Rogue went off and deal 31 damage to the noob knight, killing it gaining another 17 gold and stole 8 extra gold.
Total Damage: 365

Enemy Action: ...

3 more noob knights appeared.

[1] Pricey12345 Level 7 HP 100/100 (Recovers 2% HP per turn) MP 43/43 Min-Attack 58 Max-Attack 68 (10% chance of giving Poison 1 to an enemy due to the Iron/Lead Sword) Defence 32 Crit rate 25%+10% for 1 turn Power Bonus: +6% DEF Class: Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 5/5 (50% Power Boost Toggled? OFF)

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 7 HP 209/209 (185) Min-Attack 80 (+7) Max-Attack 113 (+10) Defence 27 (+2) Crit rate 30%+10% for 2 turns (5% extra critical damage) Power bonus: 13% HP, 9% ATT and 11% DEF (2% reduced damage from magic) Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Sammy the Slime Level 7 HP 67/67 MP 84/84 (+1 MP per turn) Min-Attack 47 Max-Attack 63 Defence 15 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 5 MP and gives +10% crit to 2 players for 3 turns), Charge Spell (Costs 10 MP Gives 5 allies double attack but takes 10% of their health as damage and will be used for 1 attack) Super Spell: Heaven's Ballad 5/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn) [Joyous Theta]

[4] The Professional Gamer Level 7 HP 136/136 MP 66/66 Min-Attack 94 Max-Attack 124 Defence 28 Crit rate 22% Dodge rate: 10% (-5% if successfully dodged next turn but resets the following turn or being damaged) Class Professional Gamer Super Spell: Pro Gamer Move 5/5? Takes 12% less damage from magical attacks but takes 12% from ranged, +20% chance for an extra item or loot from enemies and loot container however 10% chance of extra item if Balance scale is pushed slightly forward or behind the enemies, 40% chance for 25% bonus dodge and 20% DEF after being hit after the enemy attack [IncendiaryGaming]

[5] Jodelle Level 7 HP 72/72 MP 114/114 Min-Attack 69 Max-Attack 106 Defence 16 Crit rate 5%+10% for 1 turn Class Mage Super Spell: Magic Blast 5/5 Earns 1% extra gold from enemy deaths while this player is active, 10% chance of taking half the damage dealt after an party member takes damage from the enemy (Psychical attacks which absorbs takes full instead of 150% damage), takes 50% extra damage from psychical attacks and 15% less ATT when under 10% HP (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for 1 less turn)
Spells: Magic Beam (uses up 10 MP to deal 25% extra damage), Splitting Magic Spark (uses up 6 MP for 2 targets and 10 MP for the maximum of 3 targets for base damage)[cheesyfriedeggs]

Equipment link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lwfhAk8ZVUVGJqQTlZX-MZIc5_OceFXMkOWQ_dbcUtg/edit?usp=sharing
All new items gets 10% power

Stage 3 Waves until Miniboss: 3

Balance Scales:

Player ====O==== Enemy
Ally ====O==== Enemy

Money: 700 Gold (+1% from Jodelle's passive)

Enemies:

Noob Knight [Tier 2] HP 165/165 ATT 37 DEF 23

Allies:
Men at Arms Level 6 HP: 82/82 (x5) ATT: 39 (+3) DEF: 27 (All stats are for 1 unit each) +10% ATT 25% chance to poison enemies via their rusted blades (and chance to stack until hitting Poison 5) [Damage/Meatshield Ally]
Pillowed Tin Can Catapult Tower Level 6 Durability: 320/320 ATT: 150 (50% AoE damage to 2~3 targets currently) DEF: 38 Spawns a slime every 3 turns +5% Slime HP [Utility Hybrid Ally (Spawns slimes which are meatshields)]
Catapult Fire: 0/2
Slime Spawn: 2/3 (Can make a Green or a Blue Slime appear with a cap of 4 slimes
Green: HP: 61+3 ATT: 32 DEF 8
Blue: HP: 76+3 ATT: 40 DEF: 12)
Green Slime HP: 64/64 ATT: 32 DEF: 8
Blue Slime HP: 79/79 (x3) ATT: 40 DEF: 12
(Deployed Slimes: 4 CAPPED)

Weak Knight Level 6 HP 120/120 ATT 46 DEF 30 [Damage/Tank Ally]
Weak Mage Level 6 HP 54/54 MP 48/48 ATT 65 DEF 17 Spells: Fireball (2 MP, 100% damage from ATT) [Damage Ally]
Weak Priest Level 6 HP 70/70 MP 40/40 ATT 50 DEF 19 Spells: Heal (4 MP, Heals for 20% HP) [Support Ally]
Weak Rouge Level 6 HP 75/75 ATT 54 DEF 21 Special: Has a 50% chance of earning 25% gold after killing an enemy. (Sticky Hand equipped) [Damage Ally]
Assassin Level 6 HP 88/88 ATT 48 DEF 20 Special: Crit Mastery I: 30% chance of dealing 3x critical damage per attack

Neutral:
Noob Ninja [Tier 2] HP 112/112 ATT 39 DEF 16 (Currently working on with stealth and evasion training...)

Shop:
Healing Potion Price: 10 Gold

Other/Utilities:
Laser Cannon (Can be taken by an player)

Multicolored Tin Can Dagger Mushroom: Can be used to latch on the enemy to drain 10% of it's current HP depending on the regen stat and if it got 10% or more regen, reduces 10% regen instead however minibosses and bosses are unaffected (Not currently latching on anything)

NPCs:
None atm

Legendary Items/Boss Drops
Nubcaik: Current holder: Sammy. Can be used for 100% HP and adds 10% Min/Max Attack and Defence for 3 turns also it can be used on the allies and other players for same effects. COOLDOWN: 5/5

Pendant of Treasure Hunting: More likely to see Chestersons
In a small town where the massive volcano is... https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3664

An adventure game where we fight stuff...
https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=5512

I'm also Pricey12345#5037 on Discord

Faressain

Trebonth looks for where he could get a silver ring (4/30), better sword (4/30) and better shield (4/30), copying Aztecs (6/40(+1 Pricey)) and tunneling down (8/50).

He also assists Pricey and Jodelle with assistive daggers (still +1).

Trebonth then continues training the noob ninja, and pays for the ninja academy so they can be called "Ninja". Just that. A better ninja doesn't show a sign of weakness. It's all so he could give the Assassin a partner.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Joyous Theta

Sammy decides to cast the Charge spell on all of the Men at Arms to help clear out these knights, before researching ammunition (3+1+1=5/24) and finds a trail of foot prints (1+1=2/10), deciding to hold back on making even more equipment for now in order to give Pricey and Jodelle some assistive tin cans.

Sammy puts a tin can on the Noob Ninja's head for science (14+1=15/21).

sparkycinnamon

(also the multicolored tin can dagger mushroom is supposed to be an ally, though I'm fine with it being a utility)

Jodelle continues looking for things that could be used to make stronger and more magical wands (4/8). (4 instead of 2 due to assists)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Joyous Theta

Sammy sings a song for the Noob Ninja to inspire them while she researches ammunition (5+1=6/24) by following the footprints, somehow (2+1=3/10). While following the footprints, she enters a forest where she begins collecting sticks (1/16) and turning wood into paper (1/19). She makes sure to leave an assistive tin can for Pricey so that he can get that companion quickly and another assistive tin can for Trebonth just because.

Sammy does some tinkering with a tin can, involving looking inside the tin can (15+1=16/21).

Incendiary

Professional Gamer strikes again after being irritated by constant waves of enemies.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Faressain

Trebonth looks for where he could get a silver ring (5/30), better sword (5/30) and better shield (5/30), copying Aztecs (8/40(+1 Sammy)) and tunneling down (9/50).

He also assists Sammy and Jodelle with assistive daggers (still +1).

Trebonth continues training the (Noob Ninja/Ninja) to warm him up in cooperation tactics, as well as evasion/stealth.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

sparkycinnamon

Jodelle continues looking for things that could be used to make stronger and more magical wands (6/8 due to assist).

Jodelle notices a travelling wizard, and decides to go and train skills with them in hope of possibly learning a new spell. (1/15)

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainTrebonth looks for where he could get a silver ring (4/30), better sword (4/30) and better shield (4/30), copying Aztecs (6/40(+1 Pricey)) and tunneling down (8/50).

He also assists Pricey and Jodelle with assistive daggers (still +1).

Trebonth then continues training the noob ninja, and pays for the ninja academy so they can be called "Ninja". Just that. A better ninja doesn't show a sign of weakness. It's all so he could give the Assassin a partner.
You spent 250 gold for the Noob Ninja's training until it turned into the Ninja however the ninja got the membership card which costs 20% less as it wanted to train there for a while and the ninja likes this training course before heading off to join the group with the assassin.

The Ninja: Same stats as the Assassin but with new specials and a trait.
10% chance to avoid attack when targeted.
Can go stealth which boosts dodge rate to 30% and if it attacks while on stealth, deals 2.5x damage to the enemy.

Quote from: Joyous ThetaSammy decides to cast the Charge spell on all of the Men at Arms to help clear out these knights, before researching ammunition (3+1+1=5/24) and finds a trail of foot prints (1+1=2/10), deciding to hold back on making even more equipment for now in order to give Pricey and Jodelle some assistive tin cans.

Sammy puts a tin can on the Noob Ninja's head for science (14+1=15/21).
You cast the charge spell at the men of arts, giving 1 extra attack with recoil.
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs(also the multicolored tin can dagger mushroom is supposed to be an ally, though I'm fine with it being a utility)

Jodelle continues looking for things that could be used to make stronger and more magical wands (4/8). (4 instead of 2 due to assists)
Usually I was thinking that the MTCDM would be a mix of both however I like to use it as an utility.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaSammy sings a song for the Noob Ninja to inspire them while she researches ammunition (5+1=6/24) by following the footprints, somehow (2+1=3/10). While following the footprints, she enters a forest where she begins collecting sticks (1/16) and turning wood into paper (1/19). She makes sure to leave an assistive tin can for Pricey so that he can get that companion quickly and another assistive tin can for Trebonth just because.

Sammy does some tinkering with a tin can, involving looking inside the tin can (15+1=16/21).
The Ninja was inspired from the song.
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingProfessional Gamer strikes again after being irritated by constant waves of enemies.
Usually there is 10 waves for most stages but there is some stages with less or more stages.
You deal 87 damage to the noob knight
Quote from: FaressainTrebonth looks for where he could get a silver ring (5/30), better sword (5/30) and better shield (5/30), copying Aztecs (8/40(+1 Sammy)) and tunneling down (9/50).

He also assists Sammy and Jodelle with assistive daggers (still +1).

Trebonth continues training the (Noob Ninja/Ninja) to warm him up in cooperation tactics, as well as evasion/stealth.
The ninja gets an 20% damage for 3 attacks and 10% evasion increase for 3 turns.
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsJodelle continues looking for things that could be used to make stronger and more magical wands (6/8 due to assist).

Jodelle notices a travelling wizard, and decides to go and train skills with them in hope of possibly learning a new spell. (1/15)
Interesting...

End of Turn Battle:

I knuckle punched the Noob Knight, dealing 42 before I give an +1 token to Trebonth and Sammy.

Something big incoming... 5/50
My brain thinks of something interesting... 5/40

An thing I wanted to have as an companion 30/30 (+2 from Sammy and +1 from Trebonth) Planning to use this next turn...
Another thing I have in mind... 9/30
Something interesting in my mind... 7/25?

Ally Action: The men at arm deals a total of 38 damage to an noob knight, killing it gaining 17 gold while the rest of them deals a total of 152 damage to the second one, giving a maximum of 5 stacks and losing 8 HP in the process. The green and red slime deals 26 damage which dies, gaining 17 gold then the rest of the blue slimes also deals 34 damage to the last one, the weak knight deals 23 damage then the assassin deals 25 damage while the weak mage uses fireball to deal 74 damage only to find out that it's fireball's damage dropped to 50% then the weak preasts hits it for 27 damage and the weak rogue attacks it for 31 damage, finishing it off gaining 17 gold with 4 more stolen gold while the ninja goes on stealth mode.
Total Damage: 420

3 stronger noob knights appeared.

[1] Pricey12345 Level 7 HP 100/100 (Recovers 2% HP per turn) MP 43/43 Min-Attack 58 Max-Attack 68 (10% chance of giving Poison 1 to an enemy due to the Iron/Lead Sword) Defence 32 Crit rate 25%+10% for 1 turn Power Bonus: +6% DEF Class: Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 5/5 (50% Power Boost Toggled? OFF)

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 7 HP 209/209 (185) Min-Attack 80 (+7) Max-Attack 113 (+10) Defence 27 (+2) Crit rate 30%+10% for 2 turns (5% extra critical damage) Power bonus: 13% HP, 9% ATT and 11% DEF (2% reduced damage from magic) Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Sammy the Slime Level 7 HP 67/67 MP 84/84 (+1 MP per turn) Min-Attack 47 Max-Attack 63 Defence 15 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 5 MP and gives +10% crit to 2 players for 3 turns), Charge Spell (Costs 10 MP Gives 5 allies double attack but takes 10% of their health as damage and will be used for 1 attack) Super Spell: Heaven's Ballad 5/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn) [Joyous Theta]

[4] The Professional Gamer Level 7 HP 136/136 MP 66/66 Min-Attack 94 Max-Attack 124 Defence 28 Crit rate 22% Dodge rate: 10% (-5% if successfully dodged next turn but resets the following turn or being damaged) Class Professional Gamer Super Spell: Pro Gamer Move 5/5? Takes 12% less damage from magical attacks but takes 12% from ranged, +20% chance for an extra item or loot from enemies and loot container however 10% chance of extra item if Balance scale is pushed slightly forward or behind the enemies, 40% chance for 25% bonus dodge and 20% DEF after being hit after the enemy attack [IncendiaryGaming]

[5] Jodelle Level 7 HP 72/72 MP 114/114 Min-Attack 69 Max-Attack 106 Defence 16 Crit rate 5%+10% for 1 turn Class Mage Super Spell: Magic Blast 5/5 Earns 1% extra gold from enemy deaths while this player is active, 10% chance of taking half the damage dealt after an party member takes damage from the enemy (Psychical attacks which absorbs takes full instead of 150% damage), takes 50% extra damage from psychical attacks and 15% less ATT when under 10% HP (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for 1 less turn)
Spells: Magic Beam (uses up 10 MP to deal 25% extra damage), Splitting Magic Spark (uses up 6 MP for 2 targets and 10 MP for the maximum of 3 targets for base damage)[cheesyfriedeggs]

Equipment link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lwfhAk8ZVUVGJqQTlZX-MZIc5_OceFXMkOWQ_dbcUtg/edit?usp=sharing

Stage 3 Waves until Miniboss: 2

Balance Scales:

Player ====O==== Enemy
Ally ====O==== Enemy

Money: 551 Gold (+1% from Jodelle's passive)

Enemies:

Noob Knight [Tier 3] HP 180/180 ATT 40 DEF 27

Allies:
Men at Arms Level 6 HP: 82/82 (x5) ATT: 39 (+3) DEF: 27 (All stats are for 1 unit each) +10% ATT 25% chance to poison enemies via their rusted blades (and chance to stack until hitting Poison 5) [Damage/Meatshield Ally]
Pillowed Tin Can Catapult Tower Level 6 Durability: 320/320 ATT: 150 (50% AoE damage to 2~3 targets currently) DEF: 38 Spawns a slime every 3 turns +5% Slime HP [Utility Hybrid Ally (Spawns slimes which are meatshields)]
Catapult Fire: 1/2
Slime Spawn: 2/3 (Can make a Green or a Blue Slime appear with a cap of 4 slimes

Weak Mage Level 6 HP 54/54 MP 48/48 ATT 65 DEF 17 Spells: Fireball (2 MP, 50% damage from ATT) [Damage Ally]
Weak Priest Level 6 HP 70/70 MP 40/40 ATT 50 DEF 19 Spells: Heal (4 MP, Heals for 20% HP) [Support Ally]
Weak Rouge Level 6 HP 75/75 ATT 54 DEF 21 Special: Has a 50% chance of earning 25% gold after killing an enemy. (Sticky Hand equipped) [Damage Ally]
Assassin Level 6 HP 88/88 ATT 48 DEF 20 Special: Crit Mastery I: 30% chance of dealing 3x critical damage per attack
Ninja Level 6 HP 88/88 ATT 48 (+20% extra damage for 3 attacks) DEF 20 10% chance to avoid attack (+10% evasion for 3 turns) Special: Stealth: Hides itself to make it's rate of avoiding attacks to 30% and if it attacks while on stealth, it deals 2.5x damage to the enemy (Is on stealth)

Neutral:
None atm

Shop:

Other/Utilities:

Multicolored Tin Can Dagger Mushroom: Can be used to latch on the enemy to drain 10% of it's current HP depending on the regen stat and if it got 10% or more regen, reduces 10% regen instead however minibosses and bosses are unaffected (Not currently latching on anything)

NPCs:
None atm

Nubcaik: Current holder: Sammy. Can be used for 100% HP and adds 10% Min/Max Attack and Defence for 3 turns also it can be used on the allies and other players for same effects. COOLDOWN: 5/5

I've also made the reboot of TTA on Spacebattles if you like to join if you want.
In a small town where the massive volcano is... https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3664

Faressain

Agnes: "You certainly had shown him heart."

Trebonth chuckles and looks for where he could get a silver ring (6/30), better sword (6/30) and better shield (6/30), copying Aztecs (10/40(+1 Pricey)) and tunneling down (10/50).

He also assists Sammy and Pricey with assistive plasticines (still +1).

Action: Trebonth goes back to the action, using the skills he used in combat to cut Noob Knight into neck.

sparkycinnamon

Jodelle continues looking for materials for stronger and more magical wands. (7/8)

Jodelle continues training with the travelling wizard. (2/15)

Joyous Theta

Sammy decides to try loading completely random objects into the catapult including the +1 token for research (6+1+1=8/24), while putting the, uh...

i don't know what this is but it looks neat as hecc i'd make an ally out of it if i had an open slot
Plasticine inside a tin can for research purposes (16+1+1=18/21).

She then continues to follow the trail deeper into the forest (3+1=4/10) and manages to get a bunch more sticks (1+1=2/16) and a bunch more paper (1+1=2/19). After taking a break, she puts two assistive tin cans inside two envelopes and scribbles on the insides in an attempt to say "hello!" before mailing them to Jodelle and Trebonth.

Incendiary

Joyous Theta

Sammy orders a pizza and loads it into the catapult (8+1=9/24) and repeatedly puts in and remove a tin can inside the pizza box for research (18+1=19/21).

Sammy proceeds to go deep into the forest (3+1=4/10) while grabbing half a tree (2+1=3/16) because she accidentally turned the other half into a bunch of paper (2+1=3/19). She then creates a smoke signal with which she sends two assistive imaginary tin cans over to Pricey and Trebonth.

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainAgnes: "You certainly had shown him heart."

Trebonth chuckles and looks for where he could get a silver ring (6/30), better sword (6/30) and better shield (6/30), copying Aztecs (10/40(+1 Pricey)) and tunneling down (10/50).

He also assists Sammy and Pricey with assistive plasticines (still +1).

Action: Trebonth goes back to the action, using the skills he used in combat to cut Noob Knight into neck.
You deal 61 damage to the noob knight.
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsJodelle continues looking for materials for stronger and more magical wands. (7/8)

Jodelle continues training with the travelling wizard. (2/15)
Getting closer...
Quote from: Joyous ThetaSammy decides to try loading completely random objects into the catapult including the +1 token for research (6+1+1=8/24), while putting the, uh...

i don't know what this is but it looks neat as hecc i'd make an ally out of it if i had an open slot
Plasticine inside a tin can for research purposes (16+1+1=18/21).

She then continues to follow the trail deeper into the forest (3+1=4/10) and manages to get a bunch more sticks (1+1=2/16) and a bunch more paper (1+1=2/19). After taking a break, she puts two assistive tin cans inside two envelopes and scribbles on the insides in an attempt to say "hello!" before mailing them to Jodelle and Trebonth.
clay and plasticines
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingPro Gamer strikes again.
You deal 76 damage to the noob knight.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaSammy orders a pizza and loads it into the catapult (8+1=9/24) and repeatedly puts in and remove a tin can inside the pizza box for research (18+1=19/21).

Sammy proceeds to go deep into the forest (3+1=4/10) while grabbing half a tree (2+1=3/16) because she accidentally turned the other half into a bunch of paper (2+1=3/19). She then creates a smoke signal with which she sends two assistive imaginary tin cans over to Pricey and Trebonth.
looking at the signal for assistance

End of Turn Battle:

I hit the Noob Knight dealing 32 damage before I give an +1 token to Trebonth and Sammy.

My brain thinks of something interesting... 5/40 (+1 from Sammy and Trebonth)

An thing I wanted to have as an companion 30/30
I call an blue fluffy dragon which is a all rounder, having the base stats of 80 HP, 40 ATT, 20 DEF and is yet to show it's skills for now. (Quite a new addition of the team but I have to balance it for a bit too)

Ally Action: The men at arm deals 15 damage to an noob knight, killing it gaining 19 gold while the rest of them deals a total of 60 damage to the second one, 3 stacks The slimes deals a total of 44 damage then the catapult is ready while the blue fluffy dragon didn't do anything but knows how to heal allies then the weak knight deals 19 damage to the second noob knight while the weak mage blasts the strongest knight with a fireball for 70 damage, the weak priest hits it for 23 damage then the assassin crits the strongest one for 117 damage, killing it gaining 19 gold and the weak rogue decides to do a powerful attack deals 27+13 damage to the poisoned one, finishing it off gaining 19 gold and didn't stole bonus gold...
Total damage: 388

The noob heavy knight appears with the 2 noob knights.

Stage 3 Waves until Miniboss: 1

Balance Scales:

Player ====O==== Enemy
Ally ====O==== Enemy

Money: 608 Gold (+1% from Jodelle's passive)

Enemies:

Noob Heavy Knight [Tier 3] HP 216/216 ATT 40 DEF 32

Allies:
Catapult Fire: 2/2

The blue fluffy dragon Level 6 HP 175/175 ATT 78 DEF 34 (It's skills are yet to be shown and it's able to heal other allies) [All-Rounder Ally]
Weak Mage Level 6 HP 54/54 MP 48/48 ATT 65 DEF 17 Spells: Fireball (2 MP, 50% damage from ATT) [Damage Ally]
Ninja Level 6 HP 88/88 ATT 48 (+20% extra damage for 3 attacks) DEF 20 10% chance to avoid attack (+10% evasion for 3 turns) Special: Stealth: Hides itself to make it's rate of avoiding attacks to 30% and if it attacks while on stealth, it deals 2.5x damage to the enemy (Is on stealth)

Neutral:
None atm

Shop:

Other/Utilities:

NPCs:
None atm

Faressain

Trebonth chuckles and looks for where he could get a silver ring (7/30), better sword (7/30) and better shield (7/30), copying Aztecs (14/40(+3 Pricey and Sammy)) and tunneling down... into underground (11/50).

He also assists Sammy and Pricey with assistive... triangles? (still +1).

Trebonth then attempts to lure the heavy knight noob into the fall trap, and since they're heavy, they'd fall with more velocity which would mean more damage.

Joyous Theta

Sammy decides to make a mobile research cart with tin cans for wheels in which she researches catapult ammunition (9+1=10/24), launching it towards the Heavy Noob Knight in the process, and puts the triangle in one of the tin cans, quickly looking between it and the tin can with plasticine in it, she suddenly begins manically putting items within tin cans and sealing them, coming to the amazing realization of a strange use for tin cans: storage canisters! This new revelation shall surely change all of slime-kind... but how? (19+1+1=21/30?)

Of course, she immediately gives two assistive tin cans with mystery items inside to Faressain and Jodelle.

Sammy decides to take a break and continue to follow the footprints with her research cart in tow (4+1=5/10), and grabs another half of a tree (3+1=4/16) and another half of a tree worth of paper (3+1=4/16).

Incendiary

Pro Gamer charges up an attack against the Noob Heavy Knight

(Can we summon weapons, or do we have to find them)

Joyous Theta

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingCan we summon weapons, or do we have to find them)

((Yes, summoning is the only way to get weapons as far as I know.))

Sammy continues to research catapult ammunition (10+1=11/24) and look into the new uses for new revelations (21+1=22/30?). After this, she decides to just test out the laser cannon that's been sitting around on one of the Noob Knights just to see what it does.

Sammy begins to slowly near the end of the footprints (5+1=6/10), and starts whittling one tree worth of trees into something (4+1=5/16) with an extra bit being whittled into a pencil (4+1=5/16).

And of course, two assistive tin cans for Pro Gamer and Jodelle.

sparkycinnamon

Jodelle finishes looking for things that could be used to make stronger and more magical wands. (8/8) She finds a Chunk of Copper Ore, some little Bits of Silver Ore, and a Magical Flower Seed.

Jodelle continues training with the travelling wizard. (5/15) (due to assists)

She also opens up the tin can with a mystery item inside, figuring whatever's inside could help her in the future.

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainTrebonth chuckles and looks for where he could get a silver ring (7/30), better sword (7/30) and better shield (7/30), copying Aztecs (14/40(+3 Pricey and Sammy)) and tunneling down... into underground (11/50).

He also assists Sammy and Pricey with assistive... triangles? (still +1).

Trebonth then attempts to lure the heavy knight noob into the fall trap, and since they're heavy, they'd fall with more velocity which would mean more damage.
The noob heavy knight suffers a critical 154 damage after breaking their legs in the process.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaSammy decides to make a mobile research cart with tin cans for wheels in which she researches catapult ammunition (9+1=10/24), launching it towards the Heavy Noob Knight in the process, and puts the triangle in one of the tin cans, quickly looking between it and the tin can with plasticine in it, she suddenly begins manically putting items within tin cans and sealing them, coming to the amazing realization of a strange use for tin cans: storage canisters! This new revelation shall surely change all of slime-kind... but how? (19+1+1=21/30?)

Of course, she immediately gives two assistive tin cans with mystery items inside to Faressain and Jodelle.

Sammy decides to take a break and continue to follow the footprints with her research cart in tow (4+1=5/10), and grabs another half of a tree (3+1=4/16) and another half of a tree worth of paper (3+1=4/16).
The catapult will target the noob heavy knight. (or another noob knight if it's dead)
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingPro Gamer charges up an attack against the Noob Heavy Knight

(Can we summon weapons, or do we have to find them)
You deal 83 damage to the heavy knight, finishing it off gaining 24 gold and you have to make items and weapons with tinker points depends how strong and useful these are.
Quote from: Joyous Theta
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingCan we summon weapons, or do we have to find them)

((Yes, summoning is the only way to get weapons as far as I know.))

Sammy continues to research catapult ammunition (10+1=11/24) and look into the new uses for new revelations (21+1=22/30?). After this, she decides to just test out the laser cannon that's been sitting around on one of the Noob Knights just to see what it does.

Sammy begins to slowly near the end of the footprints (5+1=6/10), and starts whittling one tree worth of trees into something (4+1=5/16) with an extra bit being whittled into a pencil (4+1=5/16).

And of course, two assistive tin cans for Pro Gamer and Jodelle.
You picked up the laser cannon and it deals 288 damage to the noob knight, disintegrating it instantly gaining 19 gold. It's passive also increased all players' ATT by 5.

End of Turn Battle:

I kick the Noob Knight dealing 41 damage before I give an +1 token to Trebonth and Sammy.

My brain thinks of something interesting... 5/40 (+1 from Sammy and Trebonth)

Ally Action: The men at arms deals a total of 75 damage to the noob knight, giving 2 stacks of poison then the slimes deals a total of 44 damage and the weak rogue deals 27 damage to it and finishing it off gaining 19 gold and didn't stole bonus gold...
Total damage: 146

The noob mech appears and it's not lonely after having 2 noob heavy knight by it's side.

[1] Pricey12345 Level 7 HP 100/100 (Recovers 2% HP per turn) MP 43/43 Min-Attack 63 Max-Attack 73 (10% chance of giving Poison 1 to an enemy due to the Iron/Lead Sword) Defence 32 Crit rate 25%+10% for 1 turn Power Bonus: +6% DEF Class: Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 5/5 (50% Power Boost Toggled? OFF)

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 7 HP 209/209 (185) Min-Attack 85 (+7) Max-Attack 118 (+10) Defence 27 (+2) Crit rate 30% (5% extra critical damage) Power bonus: 13% HP, 9% ATT and 11% DEF (2% reduced damage from magic) Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Sammy the Slime Level 7 HP 67/67 MP 84/84 (+1 MP per turn) Min-Attack 52 Max-Attack 68 Defence 15 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 5 MP and gives +10% crit to 2 players for 3 turns), Charge Spell (Costs 10 MP Gives 5 allies double attack but takes 10% of their health as damage and will be used for 1 attack) Super Spell: Heaven's Ballad 5/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn) [Joyous Theta]

[4] The Professional Gamer Level 7 HP 136/136 MP 66/66 Min-Attack 99 Max-Attack 129 Defence 28 Crit rate 22% Dodge rate: 10% (-5% if successfully dodged next turn but resets the following turn or being damaged) Class Professional Gamer Super Spell: Pro Gamer Move 5/5? Takes 12% less damage from magical attacks but takes 12% from ranged, +20% chance for an extra item or loot from enemies and loot container however 10% chance of extra item if Balance scale is pushed slightly forward or behind the enemies, 40% chance for 25% bonus dodge and 20% DEF after being hit after the enemy attack [IncendiaryGaming]

[5] Jodelle Level 7 HP 72/72 MP 114/114 Min-Attack 74 Max-Attack 111 Defence 16 Crit rate 5% Class Mage Super Spell: Magic Blast 5/5 Earns 1% extra gold from enemy deaths while this player is active, 10% chance of taking half the damage dealt after an party member takes damage from the enemy (Psychical attacks which absorbs takes full instead of 150% damage), takes 50% extra damage from psychical attacks and 15% less ATT when under 10% HP (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for 1 less turn)

Stage 3 Miniboss time

Balance Scales:

Player ====O==== Enemy
Ally ====O==== Enemy

Money: 670 Gold (+1% from Jodelle's passive)

Enemies:

Noob Mech [Miniboss] HP 1000/1000 ATT 60 (Sometimes hits 2 targets) DEF 40 Foot Smash 0/4 Beam of Death 0/7

Allies:
Catapult Fire: 2/2

The blue fluffy dragon Level 6 HP 175/175 ATT 78 DEF 34 (It's skills are yet to be shown and it's able to heal other allies) [All-Rounder Ally]

Neutral:
None atm

Shop:

Other/Utilities:

NPCs:
None atm

Nubcaik: Current holder: Sammy. Can be used for 100% HP and adds 10% Min/Max Attack and Defence for 3 turns also it can be used on the allies and other players for same effects and it's passive is a permanent 10 HP increase for players. COOLDOWN: 5/5

Laser Cannon: Current holder: Sammy. Fires an laser which deals massive damage (5x Max ATT) on an enemy but deals 2.5x damage when used on minibosses and bosses and it's passive is a permanent 5 Min+Max ATT increase for players. COOLDOWN: 0/5

Faressain

Trebonth would attempt to sling himself onwards and climb up the mech, using the sword and a shield as a platform, to stab whoever controls it in head.

Trebonth looks for where he could get a silver ring (8/30), better sword (8/30) and better shield (8/30), copying Aztecs (17/40(+2 Pricey and Sammy)) and tunneling down... into underground (12/50).

And then he gives an assistive +2 CP, stolen from Defeat The Alliancemodder Changing Flasks attempt to make their Framework better, for Pro Gamer and Sammy.
"Hey, you'd want to start with something simple, like 10-15 CP charges."

Incendiary

Pro Gamer attempts to summon an Nvidia RTX Rifle. If successful, use it on the Noob Miniboss. If unsuccessful, attack normally.