News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fortunately, Unfortunately...

Started by PreoKid, Jul 05, 2013, 01:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

Fortunately, there are a million backups that are not corrupted.
And some of them are printed.
eh

PkmnQ

Unforunately, they're paper, not robots
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Magmacube

Fortunately, the robots are made out of paper, and have the backups written on them.
"Hail KeK! For He is The Key, and The Gate!"

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: MagmacubeFortunately, the robots are made out of paper, and have the backups written on them.
Unfortunately, the robots had turned against its creator.
eh

SuperKamekArea

Fortunately, the robots had self destruct buttons as they were reprogrammed robots by doofenshmirtz
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Magmacube

Unfortunately, Heinz Doofenshmirtz had overgrown that habit of his a few months back.
"Hail KeK! For He is The Key, and The Gate!"

SuperKamekArea

Fortunately, the robots were made on 6/26/2009 so they did have self destruct buttons
(note: time right now is sometime 2035 in this game)
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

Unfortunately, they were too old and went kaput.
eh

redgreenandblue

Fortunately, the rest of the robots were too old too and are completely dysfunctional
🌱

solitaire

unfortunately, someone hired a professional repair man to fix them
hi!

PkmnQ

Fortunately, the repairman said it was too old to repair.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SuperKamekArea

Unfortunately, another repairman showed that it was still under it's 100 year warranty

PkmnQ

Fortunately, everyone somehow travels 100 years into the future.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Unfortunately, the robots are somehow fixed, improved, and moved to 100 years into the future. They're still working well.
eh

PkmnQ

Fortunately, they break the same way they did 100 years ago. And this time it's not under the warranty.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

redgreenandblue

Unfortunately, in the last 100 years even better robots were created.
🌱

the2000

fortunately, they're only very slightly improved. that's open source software for ya
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

redgreenandblue

Unfortunately, the new robots were made by Apple and they don't know what open source means. or any mainstream tech company for that matter
🌱

Orb Fish

Fortunately, someone found the text needed to form !
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

solitaire

fortunately, there's text that says "all is not done" behind some walls, cancelling it out
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

Unfortunately, a ewe-like creature moved the "not" out of the way.
eh

redgreenandblue

Fortunately, that was to make room for "win"
🌱