News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 8192, we advance!

Started by Blunderbus, Dec 18, 2020, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

There's Hydrogen and Helium
Then Lithium, Beryllium
Boron, Carbon everywhere
Nitrogen all through the air

With Oxygen so you can breathe
And Fluorine for your pretty teeth
Neon to light up the signs
Sodium for salty times

Magnesium, Aluminium, Silicon
Phosphorus, then Sulfur, Chlorine and Argon
Potassium, and Calcium so you'll grow strong
Scandium, Titanium, Vanadium and Chromium and Manganese

This is the Periodic Table
Noble gas is stable
Halogens and Alkali react aggressively
Each period will see new outer shells
While electrons are added moving to the right

Iron is the 26th
Then Cobalt, Nickel coins you get
Copper, Zinc and Gallium
Germanium and Arsenic

Selenium and Bromine film
While Krypton helps light up your room
Rubidium and Strontium then Yttrium, Zirconium

Niobium, Molybdenum, Technetium
Ruthenium, Rhodium, Palladium
Silver-ware then Cadmium and Indium
Tin-cans, Antimony then Tellurium and Iodine and Xenon and then Caesium and...

Barium is 56 and this is where the table splits
Where Lanthanides have just begun
Lanthanum, Cerium and Praseodymium

Neodymium's next too
Promethium, then 62's
Samarium, Europium, Gadolinium and Terbium
Dysprosium, Holmium, Erbium, Thulium
Ytterbium, Lutetium

Hafnium, Tantalum, Tungsten then we're on to
Rhenium, Osmium and Iridium
Platinum, Gold to make you rich till you grow old
Mercury to tell you when it's really cold

Thallium and Lead then Bismuth for your tummy
Polonium, Astatine would not be yummy
Radon, Francium will last a little time
Radium then Actinides at 89

Noble gas is stable

Actinium, Thorium, Protactinium
Uranium, Neptunium, Plutonium
Americium, Curium, Berkelium
Californium, Einsteinium, Fermium
Mendelevium, Nobelium, Lawrencium
Rutherfordium, Dubnium, Seaborgium
Bohrium, Hassium then Meitnerium
Darmstadtium, Roentgenium, Copernicium

Nihonium, Flerovium
Moscovium, Livermorium
Tennessine and Oganesson
And then we're done!!
eh

solitaire

-gge
About Scratch
With Scratch, you can program your own interactive stories, games, and animations — and share your creations with others in the online community.

Scratch helps young people learn to think creatively, reason systematically, and work collaboratively — essential skills for life in the 21st century.

Scratch is designed, developed, and moderated by the Scratch Foundation, a nonprofit organization. It is provided free of charge.

INFO FOR PARENTSINFO FOR EDUCATORS

Who Uses Scratch?

Scratch is designed especially for ages 8 to 16, but is used by people of all ages. Millions of people are creating Scratch projects in a wide variety of settings, including homes, schools, museums, libraries, and community centers.

Learn to Code, Code to Learn

The ability to code computer programs is an important part of literacy in today's society. When people learn to code in Scratch, they learn important strategies for solving problems, designing projects, and communicating ideas.

Around the World

Scratch is used in more than 150 different countries and available in more than 60 languages. To change languages, click the menu at the bottom of the page. Or, in the Project Editor, click the globe at the top of the page. To add or improve a translation, see the translation page.

Scratch in Schools

Students are learning with Scratch at all levels (from elementary school to college) and across disciplines (such as math, computer science, language arts, social studies). Educator resources are available on the Scratch For Educators page.

Quotes
Quotes about Scratch
The Scratch Team has received many emails from youth, parents, and educators expressing thanks for Scratch. Want to see what people are saying? You can read a collection of the quotes we've received.

Research

The Lifelong Kindergarten group and collaborators are researching how young people create, collaborate, and learn with Scratch. For an overview, see the article Coding at a Crossroads and the book Lifelong Kindergarten. To find out more about the use of Scratch, see the statistics page and the Scratch Annual Report.

Learn More About Scratch
Ideas Page
Frequently Asked Questions
Information for Parents
Our Team
Annual Report 2019
Support and Funding
Scratch is available for free, thanks to support from our donors. For more information, see our Annual Report. You can support Scratch by making a donation.

Donate
About
About Scratch
For Parents
For Educators
For Developers
Our Team
Donors
Jobs
Donate
Community
Community Guidelines
Discussion Forums
Scratch Wiki
Statistics
Resources
Ideas
FAQ
Download
Contact Us
Legal
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA
Scratch Family
ScratchEd
ScratchJr
Scratch Day
Scratch Conference
Scratch Foundation
Scratch Store

English
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

Prepare an origami paper ABCD, with AB facing the north.
Fold origami paper ABCD diagonally, so that D touches B.
Note that "Fold origami paper ABCD, so that B touches D." is different than above line. (D goes to B, also this is a comment)
Fold origami paper ABCD diagonally, so that A touches C. This results in triangle (AC)(BD)E.
Split line AB to AF and BF, and line CB to CG and BG.
Fold origami paper ABCD so that C touches B via line EG. Flip the origami paper.
Fold origami paper ABCD so that A touches B via line EF. This results in square (ABCD)(GF)E(IH).
Flip origami paper ABCD.
Fold origami paper ABCD so that G touches I and G and I intersects line AE with fold that intersects A.
Fold origami paper ABCD so that F touches H and F and H intersects line CE with fold that intersects C. This results in kite (ABCD)(JK)E(LM) with center point (FG).
Call the global point (FG) N.
Undo the last 2 folds.
Make vector N(ABCD) and rotate it 180 degrees. Call it O.
Fold origami paper ABCD so that A touches the vector point O via line AJ, AL, and JL. Flip the origami paper.
Fold origami paper ABCD so that C touches the vector point O via line CK, CM, and KM. This results in conjoined parallelogram AJ(BD)L, folded kite E(JK)(BC)(LM), and parallelogram CL(BD)M.
Flip origami paper ABCD.
Fold origami paper ABCD so that J touches K and J and K intersects line A(BD). Flip the origami paper.
Fold origami paper ABCD so that L touches M and L and M intersects line C(BD). This results in conjoined hexagon AOP(BD)QR, kite E(JK)(BC)(LM), and hexagon CST(BD)UV.
Flip origami paper ABCD.
Fold origami paper ABCD so that line OP touches line QR. Flip origami paper ABCD.
Fold origami paper ABCD so that line ST touches line UV. This results in conjoined folded kite E(JK)(BC)(LM), trapezoid A(OR)(PQ)(BD), and trapezoid C(SV)(TU)(BD).
Flip origami paper ABCD.
Fold origami paper ABCD so that line PT touches OS. Mark that fold as VW. Flip origami paper ABCD.
Fold origami paper ABCD so that line QU touches RU. Mark that fold as XY. Flip origami paper ABCD.
Fold origami paper ABCD so that line (OP)V touches line (QR)W. Flip origami paper ABCD.
Fold origami paper ABCD so that line (ST)X touches line (UV)Y. Flip origami paper ABCD.
Fold origami paper ABCD so that C is as far-away as possible with E. Flip origami paper ABCD.
Fold origami paper ABCD so that A is as far-away as possible with E. Flip origami paper ABCD.
You have successfully made an origami crane.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

hi!

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitaredoes gilbert have a scrat account
yes
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

Quote from: PkmnQ
yes
what is it
hi!

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitare
yes
what is it
[:-4]
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: solitare
yes
what is it
username[:3] + "189"
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Blunderbus

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGThere's Hydrogen and Helium
Then Lithium, Beryllium
Boron, Carbon everywhere
Nitrogen all through the air

With Oxygen so you can breathe
And Fluorine for your pretty teeth
Neon to light up the signs
Sodium for salty times

Magnesium, Aluminium, Silicon
Phosphorus, then Sulfur, Chlorine and Argon
Potassium, and Calcium so you'll grow strong
Scandium, Titanium, Vanadium and Chromium and Manganese

Noble gas is stable

Iron is the 26th
Then Cobalt, Nickel coins you get
Copper, Zinc and Gallium
Germanium and Arsenic

Selenium and Bromine film
While Krypton helps light up your room
Rubidium and Strontium then Yttrium, Zirconium

Niobium, Molybdenum, Technetium
Ruthenium, Rhodium, Palladium
Silver-ware then Cadmium and Indium
Tin-cans, Antimony then Tellurium and Iodine and Xenon and then Caesium and...

Barium is 56 and this is where the table splits
Where Lanthanides have just begun
Lanthanum, Cerium and Praseodymium

Neodymium's next too
Promethium, then 62's
Samarium, Europium, Gadolinium and Terbium
Dysprosium, Holmium, Erbium, Thulium
Ytterbium, Lutetium

Hafnium, Tantalum, Tungsten then we're on to
Rhenium, Osmium and Iridium
Platinum, Gold to make you rich till you grow old
Mercury to tell you when it's really cold

Thallium and Lead then Bismuth for your tummy
Polonium, Astatine would not be yummy
Radon, Francium will last a little time
Radium then Actinides at 89

Noble gas is stable

Actinium, Thorium, Protactinium
Uranium, Neptunium, Plutonium
Americium, Curium, Berkelium
Californium, Einsteinium, Fermium
Mendelevium, Nobelium, Lawrencium
Rutherfordium, Dubnium, Seaborgium
Bohrium, Hassium then Meitnerium
Darmstadtium, Roentgenium, Copernicium

Nihonium, Flerovium
Moscovium, Livermorium
Tennessine and Oganesson
And then we're done!!
the inferior elements song smh
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

PkmnQ

By the way SuperKamekArea does the RSS in IE work like an RSS reader or do you need to go there everytime?
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Have you ever seen an RPG that you've wanted to join, but it's really inactive and you don't know if it's still accepting sign ups or not?

Yeah. That's kind of me right now.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

PkmnQ

Actually my problem is I don't know if I'll mess it up or not, I want to but I won't
Quine list

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: PkmnQActually my problem is I don't know if I'll mess it up or not, I want to but I won't
Yeah I can relate to that
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)