News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

An epic FIGHT with no rules

Started by SonicTheHeadgehog14, Dec 26, 2014, 12:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Team Hydra will be better."
"Team Hydra, huh?"
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

"By that, I meant the mythical creature, not the microorganism."
eh

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

I realised I missed the tournament.
eh

sparkycinnamon

"No, the tournament is still going."

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Scratchykit

Turns into starfish, tries to drag Byron to his demise
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"I missed my date."
"You can still join."

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarTurns into starfish, tries to drag Byron to his demise
"I'm death."
eh

sparkycinnamon

While I wait for the next round to start, I summon a fire slime named Aiden to join Team Tech.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"I hope that does not have anything to do with Stop The Spambots..."

I join again.
eh

sparkycinnamon

(It's a different Aiden lol)

I decide to get some food from the food stand while waiting for the next round to start.

Byron_Inc_TBG

(Alright)

"Oh wait the topic says we should fight, why had this turned into a Minecraft competition"

I quit and prepare some stuff.
eh

sparkycinnamon

The tournament allows you to quit because you haven't competed in any rounds yet.

I still wait for the next round to start.

Magmacube

New round starts. Magmacube rushes to the battlefield, levitating. He makes an oversized helmet that covers his entire body, then awaits for rivals.
"Hail KeK! For He is The Key, and The Gate!"

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: MagmacubeNew round starts. Magmacube rushes to the battlefield, levitating. He makes an oversized helmet that covers his entire body, then awaits for rivals.
Referee: "Sir, this is a building contest."

Magmacube

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

Magmacube then hurls a magmaball at the referee, killing him instantly. He then wrecks the arena in a blind rage.
"Hail KeK! For He is The Key, and The Gate!"

sparkycinnamon

The referee respawns.

Referee: "That's the official rules. If you're going to act like this, we'll have to kick you out of the building tournament."

I quit the building tournament and open a portal to the Chaotic Among Us Map.

Aiden, David, and I are Crewmates, The Digital is a Jester(goal is to get the others to vote them out), and my skeleton butler is a Detective (vote counts twice).

I start doing tasks.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"A size 40 magmacube? This is gonna be tough. Players, please leave the scene."
Byron tells the referee to switch the game mode to hardcore and use the kill command on the magma cube.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"A size 40 magmacube? This is gonna be tough. Players, please leave the scene."
Byron tells the referee to switch the game mode to hardcore and use the kill command on the magma cube.
Referee: "1, there isn't a hardcore mode, 2, if I were to set it to hardcore, it'd only affect me."

Meanwhile, I keep doing my tasks. However, a dead body is reported. ;)

Red: "I was in electrical"
Yellow: "The body was in shields"
Blue: "I was in navigation"
Pink: "Can someone watch me do scan?"
Orange: "I was with green"
Green: "Can confirm that"
Lime: "Red sus"
Cyan: "I saw blue vent"
Purple: "I was in admin"
Brown: "I saw black kill halloween" (halloween is orange and black striped)
Black: "lies"
White: "I'll watch you do scan pink"
Tan: "can someone get me a gf?"
Fortegreen: "I was with rainbow"
Rainbow: "lies"
Maroon: "I was in the vent the entire time"
Christmas (red and green striped): "I was with easter the entire time"
Easter (pastel green, pastel yellow, and lavender striped): "Can confirm that. We were in Communications."
Coral: "Banana safe I watched him scan"
Banana: "true"
Rose: "I saw gray vent"
Gray: "lies"
Olive: "I was in weapons"

My group speaks up.

"We were in Medbay."
Skeleton butler: "Yep."
David: "Can confirm that."
Aiden: "Of course."
The Digital: "I vented to Medbay."

I, knowing he's a Jester, back him up by saying "I saw him vent to Medbay too."

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Do you have access to a recurring command block?"
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Do you have access to a recurring command block?"

Referee: "Yes."

Meanwhile, we all cast our votes in the Chaotic Among Us Map.

The Digital was a Jester. 4 Impostors Remain.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"You can do this command."

/kill Magmacube
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"You can do this command."

/kill Magmacube
Referee: "Alright."

Meanwhile, I go with my group to continue doing tasks.

sparkycinnamon