News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TBG Plays Monopoly: Reboot

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Apr 29, 2021, 01:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

No, not that round.
A few rounds before.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

So basically, you're running two rounds in a row.
eh

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Byron_Inc_TBG

Another 5 hours and we can make gilbert's action
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGAnother 5 hours and we can make gilbert's action
s
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGidk it's my turn
whoops

2d6 = 4

I'm in cg.
roll again, you missed your move in one of the previous rounds
eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

Quine list

Blunderbus

Blunderbus

Byron_Inc_TBG

oh man i missed it

anyway blunderbus another property for you

oh wait this auction isn't allowed from the beginning

Quote from: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=550331The most you can add to the bid is the amount of bid it currently is. (For example, if the current bid is at $40, you can't bid $41.)
The least is $10.

So...

AUCTION STARTS NOW.
Starting price: $10
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Blunderbus

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Blunderbus