News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Among Us - The Skeld

Started by JackyBorderCollie, Apr 26, 2021, 10:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI don't know if cheesy and you have Discord, but if you do, you can send it on Discord instead (there's an official TBG Discord server, don't worry)
I don't have Discord lol

I actually try to avoid it for the most part
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

JackyBorderCollie

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGYou maybe can say "Your password is your username."
Then set up 6 privnotes, each for each player.

(honestly this won't be that much of a problem if it was an mfg)

I don't know if cheesy and you have Discord, but if you do, you can send it on Discord instead (there's an official TBG Discord server, don't worry)
If the password is the user's username, wouldn't it be too easy for others to see it?
Art of my dog:

Oof, my text is unaligned! They should add a center tag to the TBGs. Also, if you read this, you will get a dog in the future.
my signature is succesfully destroyed

redgreenandblue

Quote from: JackyBorderCollie

I don't know if cheesy and you have Discord, but if you do, you can send it on Discord instead (there's an official TBG Discord server, don't worry)
If the password is the user's username, wouldn't it be too easy for others to see it?
The method I used in my games is I made each player a privnote (the type that is destroyed after reading it) containing a unique password (make sure to write all the passwords down somewhere so you don't forget!) Then once everyone confirms they got their password you can make all the new privnotes directed at any player using their passwords.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Then it relies on either:
1. Trust
2. GM informing people not to see each others' privnotes because if they do, they get banned for not following the CGs.

You can use rgb's method tho
eh

JackyBorderCollie

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG

Then it relies on either:
1. Trust
2. GM informing people not to see each others' privnotes because if they do, they get banned for not following the CGs.

You can use rgb's method tho
Okay, I think the option 2 would be the best :)
Art of my dog:

Oof, my text is unaligned! They should add a center tag to the TBGs. Also, if you read this, you will get a dog in the future.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PhantomLuigi

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Byron_Inc_TBG

guys i dont think this topic is still alive
also green is taken
eh

JackyBorderCollie

I'm, sadly, reporting this to be closed. I've realised that it's not possible to play Among Us on the TBGs without others knowing what the Impostor/s did. Also, this was my first ever TBG, and I was very new to the TBGs back then.
Art of my dog:

PhantomLuigi

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

JackyBorderCollie

Quote from: Luigis_Pizza:(
Yes, it's sad :(
Art of my dog:

Tymewalk

Closing at request of author.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words