News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Compose a song, line by line.

Started by gilbert_given_TBG, May 03, 2021, 05:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gilbert_given_TBG

Based on this code challenge in CGCC.

It's time for the TBGs to demonstrate our musical talent! In this topic, you're going to compose songs.

How to Play
On the first page, players will post a single line for the next page. More lines will be added to that line later, gradually building up a song.

On the second page, players pick the song from the first page. Then, they add a line to that song for the third page.

On the third page, players pick the song from the second page. Then, they add a line to that song for the fourth page.

And so on.

Rules
The rules have been changed, please see the bolded parts below.
[list=*]
[li]Lines may be repeated.[/li]
[li]You may post multiple posts on a single page, but you can't continue a line from your previous post on that same page.[/li]
[li]You cannot continue a line you posted on the previous page.[/li]
[li]If you take your line from a song, please link to it.[/li]
[li]You must include the line you're continuing.[/li]
[/list]

Examples
pending

My line
99 bottle of beer on the wall
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/99_Bottles_of_Beer

Byron_Inc_TBG

(So we're making 25 songs at once?)

It's one typical day
eh

PkmnQ

⊻⋬∁∣∥∡⋙∌⋪≞≘⊱≒⊤≑⊑∞⊺⊡∄≥≆≷≇⋓⊽⋈⋬⋩≾⊁≲∯≋∿⊜⊆⋦⊉≁≫∶≰⊵≄∦⋆⋑⊠⊟≼∯≪∪∂≻≊⊉−⊬∡∆⋴≔⊃∓⋧≟⋁∜⊥⋐⋺⊯≙⊃∄≯⊊⋻⋋⊘≙∝⋷⊕∉⋈≲⋈⋻⋳⊺≜⊟⊯≶≓∢≟⊂⋵⋞≠⊳∟∶∩≡≔⊘⋻≄⊲∧≺⊢≽∼⊫⋗∆⋸⋏∫⋭⋴≈∋⋗⊒≈≭∟∻∏⊢⋩≷≡⊀⊗≫∉≵⋤⋫≞∪≷⋰⋋∸≧∘⋩∰≄⋻⋞⊜⊀∲≔⊥≓≔⋊⋚⊆⋷⊉⊈⋪⊭∞≗∗≼≊⋧⊡∑∜∢≞⊃⋇≾∢⋆∇∮⊒⋑∫⊷≉⋪∓≇≩∌≙⊯∁⋌≊⋇∾∻∨∳⊑∂⋴⋬⊅∂∝⋻⊙⊲⋟∀∣∿≴⊅⋻≷∜≓⋜∝∡∳∅∳∮⊟≛⋙⊼∺∬⊆⊝⋁≗∨≏⊄≸⋊∕
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

hi!

PkmnQ

≍≯≵≮≴∠≓≴∮∠≈≥≬≥≮≳∠≩≳∠≡≢≯≵≴∠≴≯∠≢≬≯≷∠≵≰∊≁≮≤∠≩≴∧≳∠≧≯≮≮≡∠≢≥∠≡∠≦≩≮≥∬∠≳≷≥≬≬∠≤≡≹∊≅≶≥≲≹≴≨≩≮≧∧≳∠≧≯≮≮≡∠≦≡≬≬∠≤≯≷≮∠≴≯∠≴≨≥∠≧≲≯≵≮≤∠≡≮≤∠≴≵≲≮∠≧≲≥≹∊≁≬≬∠≯≦∠≭≹∠≦≲≩≥≮≤≳∬∠≦≡≭≩≬≹∬∠≡≮≤∠≡≮≩≭≡≬≳∠≡≲≥∠≰≲≯≢≡≢≬≹∠≧≯≩≮≧∠≴≯∠≲≵≮∠≡≷≡≹∊≂≵≴∠≭≥∬∠≉∧≭∠≦≥≥≬≩≮≧∠≣≵≲≩≯≵≳∬∠≳≯∠≉∠≴≨≩≮≫∠≉∠≪≵≳≴∠≭≩≧≨≴∠≳≴≡≹
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Insert first line lyrics

(That's the lyrics!)
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Scratchykit

When shall we right this injustice
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

I have a sad story to tell you

(Shaving cream)
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Incendiary

HEY YOU! DO YOU WANNA BE A ROCK STAR!?
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

My friend listen to me,i don't know what you are doing,in fact i have giving you the lawyer who you suppose to contact and i don't really know the reason why you are bringing the issue of the soul called Mr Barrister John Warosa
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh