News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

My wish is ruined.

Started by Matryoshka, Sep 19, 2012, 06:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Granted, but it's bronze. (That's basically the same thing you did for the post above, don't argue with this)

I wish you would grant this followed by its quotation: "I wish you would grant this followed by its quotation:"
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Granted. People abbreviated it.

IWYWGTFBYQ: "Pasta with no sauce"
eh

PkmnQ

Granted. It's not a quine.

I wish you would understand my previous wish (it's a quine wish)
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

granted, but they no longer understand any other wishes

i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for i wish for
hi!

SuperKamekArea

Granted. nothing happens as there is no wish at the end

I wish i didn't have so many toolbars these days
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

PkmnQ

Granted. You have no more toolbars, so your only choice is to use chrome to download chromium which you'll use to download brave, and then after that you use brave to install python and make your own browser.

I wish for Last edited by PkmnQ (Today 12:10:59 pm)
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

Granted. you edited it a minute later

I wish i had even more toolbars
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

PkmnQ

Granted. They fill up the entire screen.

I wish you would listen to the entirety of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDP6RCJSsMg without skipping anything.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Granted. But you have to solve the quadratic equation on 0:25 first.

I wish https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDP6RCJSsMg can be worse.
eh

JackyBorderCollie

Granted, but the attempt to make it worse only make that it's better.

I wish for a drink.
Art of my dog:

Oof, my text is unaligned! They should add a center tag to the TBGs. Also, if you read this, you will get a dog in the future.
my signature is succesfully destroyed

Byron_Inc_TBG

Granted. It is highly acidic.

I wish for a new Monopoly board.
eh

JackyBorderCollie

Granted. You have to create it on your own.

I wish for a big house.
Art of my dog:

Oof, my text is unaligned! They should add a center tag to the TBGs. Also, if you read this, you will get a dog in the future.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: JackyBorderCollieGranted. You have to create it on your own.
ah don't worry I made a handful of them

Granted. You are roommates with a few thousands of people.

I wish for something.
eh

JackyBorderCollie

Granted. It's an anvil on your head.

I wish for a town.
Art of my dog:

Byron_Inc_TBG

Granted. It is smaller than an ant.

I wish for my typing speed to be 200 WPM, and can be customizable.
eh

SuperKamekArea

Granted. It explodes when you turn it on

I wish flat design wasn't a thing

PkmnQ

Granted. Everyone hates flat design so much that they intentionally add clutter to make it less flat.

I wish I didn't https://youtu.be/h5u8YWCRfVM
Quine list

JackyBorderCollie

I wish I know how to code in JavaScript easily.
Art of my dog:

PkmnQ

I wish JackyBorderCollie would actually ruin wishes and not just state a wish.
Quine list

JackyBorderCollie

Granted. I didn't know how to ruin that.

I wish I would have 10 dogs
Art of my dog:

Byron_Inc_TBG

Granted. They're hairless, which I know you hate because you stated it here.

I wish barre chords aren't hard to play.
eh

JackyBorderCollie

Granted. You don't have a guitar so you can't play barre chords.

I wish Byron would get a hairless dog.
Art of my dog:

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: JackyBorderCollieGranted. You don't have a guitar so you can't play barre chords.
oh i do but eh it doesn't matter

Granted. I'ma ruthless person and I left it in the middle of the streets.

I wish I can play barre chords easily, now that I have a durable guitar that won't hurt me when I strum it.
eh

JackyBorderCollie

Granted. I stole your guitar and you have to make it.

I wish I could fly.
Art of my dog:

PkmnQ

Granted. But it happens every 4 seconds.

Quote from: PkmnQI wish I didn't https://youtu.be/h5u8YWCRfVM
Quine list