News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

minecraft developer rpg.

Started by Tymewalk, Oct 02, 2020, 02:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

"Hey uh, just so you guys know, I'm going to be quitting Mojang because I'm not able to edit the snapshots because SOMEONE stole them."

Janet then goes on to become a famous indie game developer, currently working on a game where you befriend animals by cooking recipes for them and completing their sidequests.

(so yeah I'm kind of quitting the RP because it's not very enjoyable for me anymore since I really don't want to have to participate in some weird adventure to get the snapshots back

also if Byron is reading please please PLEASE don't say something like "Byron steals the snapshots for Janet's game" please please please)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

realicraft

Nef emails Jens with information about what just happened.
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Oh, I see. Someone quitted. Mental tricks do work well."
Byron shrugs.
"That shows disloyalty to Mojang."

The files are still in the server, Byron had just hid it from the others.
Craftmine and Gnojam are just placebos to deceive you into believing.
eh

Joyous Theta

xX_CraftyGamer666_Xx jumps off the Mojang office and 360 noscopes Byron to end this before ignoring her broken legs to go back to developing Minecraft by adding corn to the game with the ability to craft the corn into tortilla chips and craft the tortilla chips into pseudo doritos.

realicraft

Nef adds dyable wood.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron adds printers (both 2D and 3D) to Minecraft.
The 2D one needs dyes and maps to work, while the 3D ones need terracotta.
eh

JackyBorderCollie

Jacky adds a block that can spawn structures.
Jacky also adds a forum mod.
Art of my dog:

Oof, my text is unaligned! They should add a center tag to the TBGs. Also, if you read this, you will get a dog in the future.
my signature is succesfully destroyed

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: JackyBorderCollieJacky adds a block that can spawn structures.
"What about make that a biome, where there are mobs that can spawn small structures?"
eh

sparkycinnamon

Janet still doesn't rejoin Mojang because she doesn't want to work with someone who steals games and prevents others from editing them.

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Oh, I see. Someone quitted. Mental tricks do work well."
Byron shrugs.
"That shows disloyalty to Mojang."

The files are still in the server, Byron had just hid it from the others.
Craftmine and Gnojam are just placebos to deceive you into believing.
So, if someone wants to quit, they are "disloyal"?

That is quite possibly one of the worst things I've heard said in an RPG. (no offense)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

*breathes*

I mean, when the team has no problem, you join. When problems begin to happen, you quit.

anyway if you want to quit then it's your choice
I won't interrupt

tsk i'm just finding a way to return the code
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG*breathes*

I mean, when the team has no problem, you join. When problems begin to happen, you quit.

anyway if you want to quit then it's your choice
I won't interrupt

tsk i'm just finding a way to return the code
It's just because that problem was completely stopping us from playing.

If it was an ordinary problem, like "oh no, the toilet's clogged", I wouldn't have quit then. But that problem was having your character make a completely new company(and assumedly a whole new building for it), which meant that getting the snapshots back would require some wacky heist mission or something, which I didn't want to do. Also, someone can not be part of a company, and still be loyal to it.

Byron_Inc_TBG

yeah exactly by problem i meant something major happened to the company
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGyeah exactly by problem i meant something major happened to the company
Exactly. A problem that kept me from playing.

But whatever. Let's just stop arguing now.

JackyBorderCollie

Jacky adds small mobs that can use the structure spawner, thanks to Byron for the idea :)
Art of my dog:

Oof, my text is unaligned! They should add a center tag to the TBGs. Also, if you read this, you will get a dog in the future.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron proceeds to ask for opinions on a mod selection panel, where popular mods can be shown there.
eh

realicraft

Nef adds butterflies, with a random pattern system similar to tropical fish.

JackyBorderCollie

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron proceeds to ask for opinions on a mod selection panel, where popular mods can be shown there.
Jacky says That would be a cool option!
Art of my dog:

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron does some research on popular mods.
Surveys, internet search, etc etc etc.
eh

realicraft

Nef would like to point out most mods don't mod the game's code directly, but instead use a modding api like forge or fabric. And he also adds leaves to the game.

JackyBorderCollie

Jacky adds 500+ structures to Minecraft.
Jacky also bumps this game by playing it.
Art of my dog:

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

JackyBorderCollie

Jacky adds every dog breed as a wolf texture.
Jacky also adds every cat breed as a cat texture.
Art of my dog:

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Yo are you a good artist?"
eh

realicraft

Nef creates variants of the wolf model for the different textures.

JackyBorderCollie

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Yo are you a good artist?"
"Of course"
Art of my dog: