News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

minecraft developer rpg.

Started by Tymewalk, Oct 02, 2020, 02:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

(but you don't have the new version, I have the only script)
eh

realicraft

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG(but you don't have the new version, I have the only script)
how did you remove it from the server

also there are probably like a dozen backups
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

JackyBorderCollie

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron removes Border Collies again. "We don't need a new species THAT ALREADY EXISTS. Makes no difference for me, as Border Collies are a species of dogs."

He then adds a mod that has a new miniboss called 'Comster' in a new dimension (the tech world).
Jacky added a Border Collie texture for wolves.
Art of my dog:

Oof, my text is unaligned! They should add a center tag to the TBGs. Also, if you read this, you will get a dog in the future.
my signature is succesfully destroyed

Byron_Inc_TBG

I literally stole the whole script, what are you thinking?
eh

JackyBorderCollie

Jacky adds televisions to Minecraft
Art of my dog:

Oof, my text is unaligned! They should add a center tag to the TBGs. Also, if you read this, you will get a dog in the future.

Byron_Inc_TBG

I steal whichever version of Minecraft JackyBorderCollie is editing.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Janet adds toast to Minecraft.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

JackyBorderCollie

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI steal whichever version of Minecraft JackyBorderCollie is editing.
Jacky asks Why you are doing it?
Art of my dog:

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Oh don't worry, I already am not a part of Mojang. Now please correct your grammar."
eh

realicraft

"You know there are like a dozen backups on the servers, right?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Nah, I took all of them too."
eh

realicraft

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Nah, I took all of them too."
"...but how did you delete them"

solitaire

jimbo breaks into the mojang offices for the 3rd time, finds a flash drive with a somewhat corrupted version of the snapshot and attempts to restore it
(i haven't been accept but i'm participating (i dont know if thats ok))
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: realicraft

"Delete them? What do you mean?"
eh

realicraft

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: realicraft

"Delete them? What do you mean?"
"Did you copy them from the server, or move them from the server?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Janet sits and waits for Byron to give the snapshots and stuff back.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

"You know that I'm not giving it back, right?"

Byron then starts a new company called "Gnajom" and renamed Minecraft to "Craftmine".
eh

JackyBorderCollie

Jacky asks Janet to team up and get back versions that Byron stole.
Art of my dog:

sparkycinnamon

Janet looks to getting Byron arrested (and possibly entirely removed from the RP) because I don't think you're allowed to steal the snapshots, since that would be ruining other's enjoyment of the RP.

Byron_Inc_TBG

I'm just adding an arc to the game...
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI'm just adding an arc to the game...
What if someone just wanted to, you know, just add things and talk with other developers, instead of going on some weird adventure to get the snapshots back?

Oh wait! I don't have to do a "what if" because I AM THAT PERSON. But who knows? Maybe there could be other people who want to just add things and talk with developers.

You should seriously be asking others if they'd be fine with something like this instead of just doing it out of nowhere.

(and don't ask me if I'm fine with it because I'd just say no, please don't.)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Hmph.
I guess that's just bias.
Doesn't look like Joyous Theta need to ask for permissions for making weird actions.

Well this is irreversible
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGHmph.
I guess that's just bias.
Doesn't look like Joyous Theta need to ask for permissions for making weird actions.
The difference with Joyous Theta's actions is that they usually don't do anything to completely change the RP.

realicraft

"Where did you even GET permission to move the files? Shoudn't there be, like, 5 layers of security? Also why has no one else in the entire company noticed any of what we're doing"