News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

minecraft developer rpg.

Started by Tymewalk, Oct 02, 2020, 02:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyous Theta

xX_CraftyGamer666_Xx adds back the gun mods and adds in the ability to equip border collies with guns because she thinks that is not violent enough.

JackyBorderCollie

Jacky makes Border Collies immortal, and removes the ability to equip Border Collies with guns, because he likes Border Collies.
Art of my dog:

Oof, my text is unaligned! They should add a center tag to the TBGs. Also, if you read this, you will get a dog in the future.
my signature is succesfully destroyed

JackyBorderCollie

Quote from: Joyous ThetaxX_CraftyGamer666_Xx adds back the gun mods and adds in the ability to equip border collies with guns because she thinks that is not violent enough.
Why would you do that to cute Border Collies?
Art of my dog:

Oof, my text is unaligned! They should add a center tag to the TBGs. Also, if you read this, you will get a dog in the future.

Joyous Theta

xX_CraftyGamer666_Xx adds back the ability to equip border collies with guns because she likes border collies but with guns. Many players are confused on why they keep gaining and losing the ability to equip them with guns, but seem to like the changes to make border collies immortal because they get to have an army of border collies shooting down creepers without the worry of accidentally killing their pets. Noting this, all pets become immortal and gain the ability to wield guns, unfortunately including the untamed versions much to the distraught of many sheep farmers around the globe.

JackyBorderCollie

Jacky removes the ability to equip guns to Border Collies, because he likes Border Collies and hates that peoples do this to them. Also, Jacky encrypts the code, so it isn't possible to add the ability back. Please don't do it.
Art of my dog:

JackyBorderCollie

Quote from: Joyous ThetaxX_CraftyGamer666_Xx adds back the ability to equip border collies with guns because she likes border collies but with guns. Many players are confused on why they keep gaining and losing the ability to equip them with guns, but seem to like the changes to make border collies immortal because they get to have an army of border collies shooting down creepers without the worry of accidentally killing their pets. Noting this, all pets become immortal and gain the ability to wield guns, unfortunately including the untamed versions much to the distraught of many sheep farmers around the globe.
Why you do this to the Border Collies? Now people will make fun of them. I don't like that.
Art of my dog:

Joyous Theta

xX_CraftyGamer666_Xx looks into if getting Jacky fired is something reasonable to do for encrypting code so that other developers can't access it and asks you to stop double posting.

JackyBorderCollie

Jacky answers Yes, but please don't make Border Collies equip guns.
Art of my dog:

JackyBorderCollie

Jacky adds rainbow wool to Minecraft, and also adds the ability that rainbow sheeps drop it when sheared
Art of my dog:

sparkycinnamon

Janet asks Jacky if they could let border collies throw eggs, so that the border collies wouldn't wield guns but could still attack in some way.

Janet also adds jackfruit to Minecraft.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron makes mobile phone have access to the Internet by adding a router (a redstone mechanism).
eh

solitaire

Name: jimbo
What do you want to do: add/remove features
Whatever else I guess: notch
Age (optional): at least 9
Gender (optional): male
hi!

Joyous Theta

"What's up crafty gamers today we If The Matrix Was In Real Life." xX_CraftyGamer666_Xx proceeds to slowly decrypt the border collies and add in a much needed feature to them and that is the ability to pet them.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron destroyed the border collies.

"Wolves exists for a reason."

He also adds more textures to the wolves.
eh

solitaire

jimbo breaks into the mojang offices and quickly adds a splash that just says "yes"
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Get lost, rude person."
eh

JackyBorderCollie

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsJanet asks Jacky if they could let border collies throw eggs, so that the border collies wouldn't wield guns but could still attack in some way.

Janet also adds jackfruit to Minecraft.
Jacky answers No, that would be even dumber, and removes Jackfruit, because he hates it.

Jacky also adds Border Collie texture to wolves
Art of my dog:

sparkycinnamon

Janet adds jackfruit back in because you REALLY shouldn't remove an entire feature that some other players may like just because you don't like it.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

JackyBorderCollie

Jacky asks What's a Jackfruit then?
Art of my dog:

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Go search it up, sir."

Byron removes Border Collies again. "We don't need a new species THAT ALREADY EXISTS. Makes no difference for me, as Border Collies are a species of dogs."

He then adds a mod that has a new miniboss called 'Comster' in a new dimension (the tech world).
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: JackyBorderCollieJacky asks What's a Jackfruit then?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackfruit

Joyous Theta

xX_CraftyGamer666_Xx starts recording the office drama instead of trying to help out or do anything generally helpful.

solitaire

jimbo breaks into the mojang offices and removes all splashes with the letter W
he will continue doing stuff like this until he is accept
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron moves the script to his pendrive, quits Mojang, and make a new version.
eh

realicraft

Nef marks the snapshot public, and includes a readme in the snapshot with a detailed changelog including removals, re-additions, and re-removals.
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o