News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP (Ended)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Aug 06, 2020, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByrom inspects the surroundings again.
It's just normal as always, except none of the NPCs are here and most of the buildings are destroyed.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Joyous Theta

Something pops up in the emptiness of the surroundings, something that should not exist and something that has stolen what was once. Something nothing but terrifying, standing beneath a gray sky.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Huh."

Byron looks at his inventory.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Huh."

Byron looks at his inventory.
There appears to be a Portable Forge, an EZ-Make Oven, an Insta-Incubator 4000, a Growing Pot, some weapons, some food, and some other stuff.

Suddenly, a portal opens, and some robots come out of it. One of the robots fires a beam into the sky, creating a huge storm.

The experiment comes out of another portal, along with the lab workers and ???.

Pepperony: "Would it be a good time to surrender?"
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron shrugs. "I don't think so."
He then eats Pepperony.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron shrugs. "I don't think so."
He then eats Pepperony.
J.I.M takes away Pepperony.

J.I.M: "What were you thinking, trying to eat Pepperony like that?!"

Stick figure: "I really think we should surrender."

Right Hand: "No."

Grape Guy: "What?"

Right Hand: "I've been to lots of dimensions, and I've seen lots of people. There are infinite dimensions out there, so it'd be impossible for me to see all of them. But I know, all the people out there, they all have dreams. Secret hopes. Just like us. Tuna Sandwich, one of Cheesy's object OCs, dreams of being a judge in a cooking show. A Froot Loop Elemental named Frooty dreams of having a flower garden. An Among Us crewmate named Chaz hopes to make an impostor detector. If we surrender, those dreams will never become reality."

Darty: "Sheriff Ice's soda delivery company."

Waddler: "Mr. Broom Hatter's puppet show."

Grape Guy: "My sister Grace's pet shop."

Pepperony: "Bacy Cheezy's FridgeTube channel."

Robo-Squid: "Robo-Ammonite's charity to help sick kids."

Golfer Man: "Basket Man's laundromat."

Right Hand: "Exactly. They will be the reason we don't surrender. They will be the reason we step out there and attack. They will be the reason we go out and defeat that guy!"

Byron_Inc_TBG

"I thought Pepperony was on ???'s side. Sorry."

B' searches up what the Growing Pot does.
eh

Joyous Theta

With the storm, slowly comes rain, and with rain, the terrifying thing and Detective Abbigail slowly turn themselves upward and start catching the rain. "Hey, this stuff's good," Detective Abbigail says, "You gotta try this!"

With rain as well, mouths begin sprouting from the ground to consume the rain, made of the very same soil they came from. Perhaps this rain might be worth investigating, after the problem of ??? is dealt with first of course.

Factory Worker Abbigail just watches the portal and shakes her head.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron keeps on finding what the growing pot do
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron keeps on finding what the growing pot do
You're supposed to plant seeds in it.

Also, you don't have to search it up. The description for the item is literally "Plant seeds in this."

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron rifles through his weapons.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron rifles through his weapons.
Byron has a wooden sword.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron tries to access his creative inventory.

He gets full netherite armour, a netherite sword, a netherite axe, a splash potion of harming, a splash potion of poisoning, a potion of strength, a potion of regeneration, and a shield.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron tries to access his creative inventory.

He gets full netherite armour, a netherite sword, a netherite axe, a splash potion of harming, a splash potion of poisoning, a potion of strength, a potion of regeneration, and a shield.
Byron isn't in Minecraft anymore.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"then why can I access it some time ago, when I'm not I Mjnecraft either"

"Oh yeah never mind deal with it"

Byron hops into Minecraft, took the items, and come back to reality.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"then why can I access it some time ago, when I'm not I Mjnecraft either"

"Oh yeah never mind deal with it"

Byron hops into Minecraft, took the items, and come back to reality.
Grape Guy: "Don't. (takes the items from Byron)"

Right Hand: "Wait, why?"

Grape Guy: "We don't want them percieving us as even bigger of a threat."

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Do you have a better plan then?"
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Do you have a better plan then?"
Grape Guy: "well, not really."

Byron_Inc_TBG

"One way of defeating ??? is by going aggro with him. This is not the best way though, as you said, it will make him perceive us as a bigger threat."

"Another way is doing actions secretly behind the scenes. They won't know anything about it. When they do, it's too late. ???'s people are everywhere, so we need to be really cautious with this one."

"A third way is to make ??? surrender himself. It's the hardest, yet it can be very effective if it succeeds, as we are not defeating him, but making him stop. By himself. We need to convince him, which is like telling a pig to fly."

"We can also threaten him with his soft spots. This requires an investigation, and I have no idea where to start."

"Yet another method. Why do we even bother? Just make a place where we're not, and never will be, affected. This would only work with people with no morale, which I supposedly am not."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"One way of defeating ??? is by going aggro with him. This is not the best way though, as you said, it will make him perceive us as a bigger threat."

"Another way is doing actions secretly behind the scenes. They won't know anything about it. When they do, it's too late. ???'s people are everywhere, so we need to be really cautious with this one."

"A third way is to make ??? surrender himself. It's the hardest, yet it can be very effective if it succeeds, as we are not defeating him, but making him stop. By himself. We need to convince him, which is like telling a pig to fly."

"We can also threaten him with his soft spots. This requires an investigation, and I have no idea where to start."

"Yet another method. Why do we even bother? Just make a place where we're not, and never will be, affected. This would only work with people with no morale, which I supposedly am not."
Grape Guy: "Those are...all possible plans."

Byron_Inc_TBG

"They all have their own pros and cons. May I ask in which do you think that the pros outweighs the cons?"
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"They all have their own pros and cons. May I ask in which do you think that the pros outweighs the cons?"
Right Hand: "I don't know."

Grape Guy is huddled in the corner, muttering to himself.

Grape Guy: "It's...it's all my fault..."

(obligatory ;))

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Speaking of which, can you buff players up, Grape Guy?"
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Speaking of which, can you buff players up, Grape Guy?"
Grape Guy is still muttering to himself.

(obligatory ;))

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh