News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Hamburger Game

Started by Tymewalk, Oct 24, 2015, 01:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperKamekArea

Netscape Navigator clone called "Brandon"
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

Minecraft cow renamed to "Brendan"
eh

PkmnQ

Onion deleter named "Brandon the brandon remover...n"
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Undeletable onions called Benjamin
eh

PkmnQ

Bottom bun which does not need a name because it starts with b and ends with n

Name: Bryan
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SuperKamekArea

My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

solitaire

Ghost car jumpscare-flavoured patty
hi!

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

BottomBun.bmp

Name: The Internet and such
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Blunderbus

Top bun 2: Electric Boogaloo
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

solitaire

hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

Top Bun 4: Math tests 4 you

Quote from: BlunderbusTop bun 2: Electric Boogaloo
hermitcraft grian references
eh

solitaire

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: BlunderbusTop bun 2: Electric Boogaloo
hermitcraft grian references
angery

Top Bun 5: A Long Drive
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

Top Bun 6: Who is this "Grain" character?
eh

PkmnQ

Top Bun 7: Wait a minute this is a bottom bun

Name: The top bun septlogy
Quine list

solitaire

Ninja'd top bun
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

Ninja'whom'st've'nt'd bottom bun

Name: ninjas
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh