News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TBG Plays Monopoly: Reboot

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Apr 29, 2021, 01:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

2d6 = 6+6 = 12

I will buy, anything else I need to do?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

on a double you must roll again
if you rolled double thrice in a row, then you'll get sent to jail
eh

PkmnQ

2d6 = 3,3
2d6 = 2,5
What now
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

(hey i saw you rolled 2d6 = 2,5. It's okay.)

$10 was added to the pot (house rule, you past free parking).

You landed on The Vending Machine Of Power, then Top 100 Posters.

Would you like to buy The Vending Machine Of Power and/or Top 100 Posters?
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Alright.

Ph and it's my turn.

2d6 = 1 + 2 = 3

OH SERIOUSLY

actually buy that property
eh

Blunderbus

So my turn, right?

2d6 = 3, 3 = 6

That takes me to Announcement.
1d14 = 9

9: Pay account tax of $150.
Well, that sucks.

Doubles, so I roll again.

2d6 = 6, 4 = 10

That takes me to Count to X before X. I will buy.

I'm assuming that Count to X before X and Count up until X are swapped in the property section? The later property should be more expensive. I'll swap them but tell me if I'm making a mistake.

End of turn.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Byron_Inc_TBG

Yeah. I think I made a mistake of sorting them in weird ways.
eh

Blunderbus

Thankski veryski muchski budski!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Blunderbus

I mean... no, people will have to land on it 14 more times before it makes a profit...

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Can I buy houses even if it's not my turn? Sorry, I'm only used to a baord game that's a simpler version of Monopoly.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Yes.
But don't confuse houses with property.

oh and it's your turn now
eh

PkmnQ

I would like to buy and one house for each where you can house
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

I already said in the 8192 I accidentally posted there

2d6 = 2+5 = 7
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

yeah you need to link it

My turn.

2d6 = 3 + 2 = 5.

Why are my moves so slowwwwwwwww

Anyway buy it and 1 house for Bat Translator

gentle reminder, pkmnq you only have $380 left

eh

PkmnQ

Thanks for the note, but I think this is good at least for now
Quine list

Blunderbus

you, uh, can't buy houses on properties unless you own the full set though...

Blunderbus

Anyway it's my turn

2d6 = 4, 6 = 10

Save the Emojis. Cha-ching!