News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TBG Plays Monopoly: Reboot

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Apr 29, 2021, 01:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

Based off this topic.

I also created a board, so here's the link. I made it so that everyone can edit (because I'm too lazy to maintain this topic). Please don't sabotage the file. :)

Please update the files if you're a player. For every round "missing", (not filled in after 2 rounds, for example not filling in info about round 4 after round 6) $25 will be charged.  This stacks.

If you want to join, say "Join" or something similar and provide an icon for the board. Only 4 players allowed per game.

If it's your turn and you did not respond for 48 hours, the next user / the GM will make your turn for you, but we WON'T BUY PROPERTY FOR YOU.

Refer to the old topic for rules. We only have 14 cards for Chance (Profile) and Community Chest (Community Guidelines) instead of 15, so roll a 1d14 instead of 1d15.

Data about players will be recorded in the spreadsheet.

House rules
1. Please update the files if you're a player. For every round "missing", (not filled in after 2 rounds, for example not filling in info about round 4 after round 6) $25 will be charged. This stacks.
2. Players that are in debt must pay off their debts next round, by hook or by crook. If they failed to do so, they loses.
3. After a user goes bankrupt, the game ends, and the person with the most cash wins the game.
4. Any form of vandalism will be reported.
5. For every time you passes the "free posting" tile, $10 was added from the bank to the pot. You get all the money in said pot when you land on it.
eh

Blunderbus

"Join" or something similar and provide an icon for the board. Only 4 players allowed per game.

If it's your turn and you did not respond for 48 hours, the next user / the GM will make your turn for you, but we WON'T BUY PROPERTY FOR YOU.

Refer to the old topic for rules. We only have 14 cards for Chance (Profile) and Community Chest (Community Guidelines).

Data about players will be recorded in the spreadsheet.

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

PkmnQ

Split. Also, remove the rules from the post, because I have the time to read them every single time I close the topic.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

*blinks*

Anyway I'll join with

@PkmnQ I'll use your Scratch PFP?
eh

PkmnQ

Yeah, sure (and yes I stopped with the not)
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Blunderbus

Is there a house rule for free parking? From the OP I'm guessing it's the one Flowermanvista suggested in my original Monopoly topic but I just want to make sure.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: BlunderbusIs there a house rule for free parking? From the OP I'm guessing it's the one Flowermanvista suggested in my original Monopoly topic but I just want to make sure.
Yep. The one Flowermanvista suggested.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQNo sure not
then what should i use for your icon
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Example moves:

2d6 = 5 + 5 = 10
Just Passing. Nothing happens.

2d6 = 3 + 4 = 7
Announcement!
I picked a card.
Advance token to the nearest forum and pay the owner twice the rental to which he/she is otherwise entitled. If forum is UNOWNED, you may buy it from the bank.Hmm.
The nearest forum is RPG, which is not owned.
I'll buy it.
1500 - 200 = 1300
2d6 = 1 + 5 = 6
First TBG Page.
$6 to Player C
1500 - 6 = 1494
1400 + 6 = 1406
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: PkmnQNo sure not
then what should i use for your icon
yes I was still doing the thing
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

After PkmnQ had declared his icon.

Blunderbus will go first.
Gilbert is the second.
PkmnQ will be the third to play.
Byron_Inc_TBG will be last.
eh

PkmnQ

Sorry by no sure not i meant yes remember my first post in this thread that's why i edited it after
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGWe have a problem
What
If he doesn't reply after 48 hours, you make his moves (and yours).
eh

Blunderbus

2d6 = 6, 5 = 11

That takes me to PTBN, which I will buy because of course.

Gilbert's turn next

gilbert_given_TBG

>>> roll("2d6")
[4, 2]
>>> doMove(_)
You are in "First TBG page". It's valued at $100.
Buy it? Y
You bought "First TBG page". Your balance is now $???.

Byron_Inc_TBG

It's PkmnQ's turn.

Oh, also, Gilbert you have to update the spreadsheet. I'll do it for you this time, but you will have to do it next time.
or I'll take a $10 fine
eh

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGIt's PkmnQ's turn.

Oh, also, Gilbert you have to update the spreadsheet. I'll do it for you this time, but you will have to do it next time.
or I'll take a $10 fine

I don't know the docs can be edited publicly

whoops

Byron_Inc_TBG

don't worry i totally didn't write it on the op
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

PkmnQ it's your turn in case you didn't notice
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list