News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Currently Unnamed Anime

Started by sparkycinnamon, Jan 03, 2021, 05:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incendiary

X's girlfriend wasn't in the mist, for some reason.

She was on the roof disguised as a cat.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron summons a Minecraft command block, a redstone block, and a stack of redstone ore. He then makes an active redstone circuit that powers the command block.

He then enters the following command:
kill The_Guy_Made_Out_of_Cherry_Jelly
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron summons a Minecraft command block, a redstone block, and a stack of redstone ore. He then makes an active redstone circuit that powers the command block.

He then enters the following command:
kill The_Guy_Made_Out_of_Cherry_Jelly
TGMOOCJ quickly stops and says, "This isn't Minecraft." before continuing his spree of bank robbing.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Joyous Theta

GIRL decides to help with the war effort by nailing a bunch of nails into the other side of the hole in the glass on the counter in an unrobbed bank. While it wouldn't deter any normal person from using the bank, should a kleptomaniac such as, say, TGMOOCJ, come by, they'll see the shiny nails and immediately reach their hands through the hole and grab the nails, only to find out that their hands are too big to get back out when holding the nails yet will still refuse to let go of the nails and stay there until the police arrive and have to cut the glass because they can't get the handcuffs on this hypothetical person.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Wait. Why would I care?"

Byron then summons infinite money for everyone in the universe, and by infinite, I mean TGMOOCJ could never steal all the money.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Wait. Why would I care?"

Byron then summons infinite money for everyone in the universe, and by infinite, I mean TGMOOCJ could never steal all the money.
Economy Squidward is angry over this because the economy is ruined because of the infinite money and destroys all the infinite money.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaGIRL decides to help with the war effort by nailing a bunch of nails into the other side of the hole in the glass on the counter in an unrobbed bank. While it wouldn't deter any normal person from using the bank, should a kleptomaniac such as, say, TGMOOCJ, come by, they'll see the shiny nails and immediately reach their hands through the hole and grab the nails, only to find out that their hands are too big to get back out when holding the nails yet will still refuse to let go of the nails and stay there until the police arrive and have to cut the glass because they can't get the handcuffs on this hypothetical person.
This..actually ends up working.

TGMOOCJ: "Dang it. I knew I should have listened to that 'The Boy and the Filberts' fable."

The police arrive and arrest TGMOOCJ.

TGMOOCJ: "I will come back someday!"

TGMOOJ(the normal one) wakes up.

TGMOOJ: "What happened?"
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron summons a sponge around Economy Squidward so he dies from suffocation.

He then takes back all the money given to everyone.
eh

Incendiary

X's girlfriend gets down from the roof, transforms back and kisses X.

Because E
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron summons a sponge around Economy Squidward so he dies from suffocation.

He then takes back all the money given to everyone.
Economy Squidward is a god. He can't die.

Economy Squidward destroys all the infinite money again.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron summons some math problems for him to work with.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron summons some math problems for him to work with.
(wait, for who to work with?)

Incendiary

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
Probs the Economy Squidward.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: IncendiaryGaming
I see.

In that case, Economy Squidward just calls Math Squidward to do the problems.

Byron_Inc_TBG

No
Byron himself
Because Minecraft can get boring sometimes.
He also gets to practice his abilities
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs(wait, for who to work with?)
No
Byron himself
Because Minecraft can get boring sometimes.
He also gets to practice his abilities
Oh

In that case, carry on with your problem-solving.

sparkycinnamon

bump ;)

TGMOOJ: "Can someone tell me what happened while I was asleep?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Practically nothing."
TGMOOJ: "I didn't know time stopped once I fell asleep. ;)"

Byron_Inc_TBG

"No, nobody did any action. Everyone kinda just idles."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"No, nobody did any action. Everyone kinda just idles."
TGMOOJ: "Did anyone outside of the group do anything?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

TGMOOJ: "Actually, I'm smelling something. Something that smells like...cherry jelly."

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Oh boy. But can humans eat creatures like you? I mean, I won't eat you, but it would be fun to eat an enemy."
eh

Joyous Theta

GIRL puts her peanut butter and cherry jelly sandwich into the fridge. "SORRY, CONTINUE," she says.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Oh boy. But can humans eat creatures like you? I mean, I won't eat you, but it would be fun to eat an enemy."
TGMOOJ: "I won't say whether you can or not."