News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The CYOA Of Pure, Uncut Chaos

Started by sparkycinnamon, Dec 11, 2020, 10:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Hmm..."
"Okay. Give me the stats of my staff."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Hmm..."
"Okay. Give me the stats of my staff."
The AllyPhone beeps and says, "What staff?"

What do you do?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGThe Staff of the Useless Letter.
Name: Staff of the Useless Letter
Strong against: Wood
Weak Against: Chemical

What do you do?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

"About how much damage would it deal towards a Wood Type enemy?"
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"About how much damage would it deal towards a Wood Type enemy?"
The AllyPhone beeps and says, "There's no way to show that. It's all random."

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Ah, okay. Can you give me my eight weapons with absolutely no description at all? Just give me the names."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Ah, okay. Can you give me my eight weapons with absolutely no description at all? Just give me the names."
The AllyPhone beeps and says, "I don't know if I can do that."

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Fine. Forcing me to either look back at all 600 pages or listing all of those."
Jane inhales.
"Just give me Chemical-strong weapons that I have."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Fine. Forcing me to either look back at all 600 pages or listing all of those."
Jane inhales.
"Just give me Chemical-strong weapons that I have."
The AllyPhone beeps and says, "1, there's only 25 pages, and 2, you don't have any Chemical type weapons."

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

(Ah, what a marvellous typo :P)

Jane smashes the phone onto the ground, hoping it to break.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG(Ah, what a marvellous typo :P)

Jane smashes the phone onto the ground, hoping it to break.
It appears to be very resistant to smashing.

Lady Nickel: "What are you DOING?"

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Tsk."

Search up the stats of an Allyphone.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Tsk."

Search up the stats of an Allyphone.
The AllyPhone isn't an enemy, so you can't really search up the stats of the AllyPhone.

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

Search up the stats of Lady Nickel.

(Oh, I was expecting it has the data of all NPCs.)
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGSearch up the stats of Lady Nickel.

(Oh, I was expecting it has the data of all NPCs.)
Lady Nickel isn't an enemy, so there isn't any data on her on the AllyPhone.

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

"What's my quest right now? Oh, the Bigfoots."

Search up the top 20 chemical-strong weapon that is available and are relatively easy for Jane to find, buy, or somehow otherwise acquire now.

EDIT: Fine, take any amount you want.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Hello, everyone. Karen Plankton and Lady Arsenic here. We're just popping by here to say that The CYOA of Pure Uncut Chaos will be modified and rebooted. Not cancelled, but modified and rebooted.

The first thing that will change is that there will be some changes to the mechanics. One of the major changes is that you won't get new locations unlocked through level-ups, but instead through accepting certain quests and using certain items.

The next change is that there will be a lot more NPCs. This will (hopefully) make you feel more involved in the world and make it feel less like you're just monotonously killing stuff.

The third change is that there will now be a tutorial for every new mechanic unlocked, so that when a new mechanic is unlocked, you won't end up going into it with only a brief explanation and nothing else.

Also, once we get the new topic up, your stats and name will be reset. However, there will be some modifications to the base stats, to make it a bit more fair.

We will keep this topic up until tomorrow morning, so we can answer any questions you may have about the reboot.

Bye for now, and see you in the reboot! ;)

sparkycinnamon

Hello, everyone, Lady Cobalt and Barnacle Boy here. We're here to say that this will be Cheesy's last post in the topic before they report it to be closed, and then the new topic will be put up.

"But isn't making a new topic redundant? What's wrong with the current one?"

What's wrong is that there will be lots of tweaks to the mechanics, and this topic would be outdated once those tweaks are put in place. Plus, it'd be practically impossible to edit all those posts to change them in favor of the new mechanics.

So, that's all! See you in the new topic! Population: You (and some other people)! ;)