News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

A fake artist goes to New York

Started by redgreenandblue, Apr 03, 2021, 02:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

I'd say maybe byron. There's no way to tell, because none of you followed the prompt.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

redgreenandblue

I'll give you guys around 24 hours to discuss who you think it is. Make sure not to reveal the prompt in that time because the fake artist still gets to guess what it is if they are found.

Voting will start eventually.

PkmnQ

Heh good luck faker, not even those who were sent the prompt knew what it was
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Joyous Theta

"sign up or something".

The drawing so far

Turn Order:
PkmnQ
Byron_Inc_TBG
gilbert_given_TBG
realicraft
TonyBrown148

Byron_Inc_TBG

I personally think it's TonyBrown148. They didn't add much to the drawing.
eh

Maew Nryang

the prompt is 6 chars long.

i would choose reali, he added a roller coaster.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

I had to search for what to add, there was already too much with what you thought was the prompt (meaning not the actual prompt).

My intention with the wheel at the beginning was not a ferris wheel, but a particular vehicle with a saddle. I would've added the rest of the vehicle later on.
Quine list

PkmnQ

By the way, rgb, am I allowed to show the question I asked you on April 14?
Quine list

Maew Nryang

yeah, byron made a weird move.

my choice is now byron.
*See XKCD 1688.

PkmnQ

Maybe reali? I can forgive gilbert for the merry go round, can't re-look at the prompt to change it. Byron might've had other intentions by adding what he did first time, but then reali, who I'm pretty sure could look at the prompt again if they wanted to, added a rollercoaster, which is not part of a ______
Quine list

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.

redgreenandblue

Quote from: PkmnQBy the way, rgb, am I allowed to show the question I asked you on April 14?
No, but I'll clarify a few rules after this round.

40 more minutes until voting starts

redgreenandblue

OK time's up.

Everyone DM me the name of the person you think is the fake.
Gilbert you can use privnotes or discord, whichever you choose.
When I receive all votes I will reveal who the fake is.

Maew Nryang

due to discord being inaccessible for me again, here's a privnote.

https://privnote.com/qcULBZJn#41SaRE4Dt
*See XKCD 1688.

redgreenandblue

The votes are in and here are the results:

PkmnQ: 1 vote
TonyBrown148: 1 vote
realicraft: 3 votes

Realicraft was not the fake artist.

The true fake artist was Byron_Inc_TBG.
Because Byron was not caught, he has won the game.
The prompt for the drawing was "Circus".

The Fake's contributions are in green.

If you guys would like to join the second round, just say "sign up again.
(Joyous Theta has joined for round 2)

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

what I added was actually quite close to the theme

now why did it steer towards a theme park

yeah we should have two ferris wheels in a circus ?
and more people

And everyone should know that it's clearly not TonyBrown148 because they said the theme HAS 6 LETTERS.
And it's not PkmnQ because he's yelling hoe everyone is not following the theme (and it would be too obvious if he is the fake artist)

I don't even have to do any convincing speeches to get 0 votes

Everyone legit sus realicraft so I voted him too
eh

Maew Nryang

I voted reali
pkmnq voted reali
byron voted reali
reali voted me
Gilbert voted pkmnq

anyway i'll signup again.

use privnotes this time.
*See XKCD 1688.

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Also gilbert I suggest you use discord so that you can actually look at the prompt
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh