News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

An AI-managed RPG

Started by gilbert_given_TBG, Mar 27, 2021, 07:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gilbert_given_TBG

"We still have a problem though.", said Gilbert. "They all just think we're trying to kill each other."

"It's not like that at all. We've all been fighting for as long as we've been alive. It's just that, we're all better at it than the rest of you guys. One more strike will be the end of this war." Said Chris.

"I don't get it. You guys are all great warriors. Just in time, the ages are changing again." Said Jared.

"It's happening again?" Chris asked.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron said to Chris and Jared, "Who even are you-"
"Oh come on now, who are we? We're just a bunch of kids from the neighborhood." Jared interrupted.
"No, no, we're not that! We're not even kids anymore!" Chris interjected.
eh

gilbert_given_TBG

"If you're not, who are you then?", asked Tiran with some anger.

"Come on man, we're not kids, we're grown men now, we just wanted to see if you guys were still interested in doing this.", Jared replied to Tiran.

"Yeah, no. Fine, we still don't want to do it, but we do have one condition. You both have to come to the birthday party I'm throwing later this week." Tiran said.

Jared and Chris did not want to offend Tiran, but both had their doubts.

"What?" questioned Chris.

Byron_Inc_TBG

[ngv]I don't know what to post, so here's some fully AI-generated story.[/ngv]

"The party is going to be held at my house, and I want you two to attend. If you don't, then I won't accept your help."
"But what about the others?" asked Jared.
eh

gilbert_given_TBG

While they are complaining, a giant steak fell down from the sky. Jared immediately shielded himself. However, Chris could not move because of the different kind of solid matter he used. After staring at the steak for a long time, Chris let out a scream and tried to run away.

"Chris, you want to help me with the barbeque? I will cook up a great deal of meat, then we will go to the party together."

"I don't want to risk you or your mom getting hurt. Why don't we start thinking about this now, and let's talk about it after you are gone."

Byron_Inc_TBG

"How does barbecuinghurt me or my mom?" Jared asked.

"Why would it? She doesn't work here anymore anyway. Besides, she can take care of herself."
"Fine, but I don't want to go to the party with you guys."
eh

gilbert_given_TBG

"Wait, we have diverted from a battle to a party," Gilbert said.
"I'm going to go to the party again!" Jared said, before being rushed away . "It was all very nice, but I wasn't happy that I wasn't going to be here this time with you."

"It's not the one, Chris, but I think it's fine, Chris, let me get back to you and let me make sure I don't have a problem getting lost."

Chris' eyes widened.

Joyous Theta

((I don't remember what's going on so I asked the AI to make a recap.))

A recap of the plot so far:

Gilbert came to Neptune's house and attacked the neighbour, then left the ring on Neptune's doorstep. Chris found a scythe, and although she tried to ditch it and found Jared at the beach, she ran off to the lake, and found Neptune, and the badminton net in Neptune's backyard.

Scythe was cut in half by Gilbert, and the scythe wound in the head of the neighbour, who was about to murder the whole neighbourhood with a chainsaw, which later was revealed to be an extension of Chris's frustration with her friend. It had her play tennis against Gilbert, Jared, and Kat, while holding the scythe. Gilbert was defeated, and Gilbert and Kat went back home.

"He's not going to make it home, Chris," Gilbert whispered to her.

"What?" she asked, before realizing her mistake.

"You let him go, Chris," he said.

"Don't talk like that! We still have to find Neptune and teach him a lesson about smothering! We have to catch him!"

Incendiary

Warning: plot budget does not exceed 23 yen (tax bill is approximately $12)
Bob is dead, the only thing he did was betray Yuki for his own survival. Her parents died when he was five days old, and they've lost his head for three days.
Yuki goes on a killing spree when she decides she wants to become a doctor and have a baby. When she is too old to have a baby she tries to kill himself at 14 and have her body massaged for 30 hours so the kids are not crying. It's a tragic ending, so everyone should stop blaming himself. As for Yuki's motivation, that seems to be pretty random.
She has three dreams a day which don't end in success, just a terrible feeling that her family can't afford to miss out a few days of school. But Yuki's family is at a loss, they've spent two years grieving over the death of their beloved father, and what they do is nothing compared to what they've got to deal with. The only thing that saves them is an old man with a broken head who's already dead. Her parents just wanted to help the young man get back his head. But he wasn't able to! He left the village and didn't come back, only going back a few hours later with his body on the ground after this. Yuki decides to give up her dream.

(I guess Yuki is the AI's character now)
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

cavernur

I am Rick, the anthropomorphic cat. I use a fishing rod with a spiked hook as a weapon.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: cavernurI am Rick, the anthropomorphic cat. I use a fishing rod with a spiked hook as a weapon.
no i don't think that's ai-generated
eh

cavernur

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: cavernurI am Rick, the anthropomorphic cat. I use a fishing rod with a spiked hook as a weapon.
IM ADDING MY CHARACTER

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: cavernur
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
IM ADDING MY CHARACTER
*rereads rules*
oh wait
try adding some ai-generated text behind it
eh

Shpore

Shpore entered the fray.  The first person he saw to be in danger were a lot of people in the crowd.  He knew they would be on this stage.  There were no rules about anything they might say they believed, but so was he.  He knew he needed the people to help him to the last minute for this fight.  He thought he knew this one well.  The fight was about money.  The fight really did change everything they talked about in this fight.  And it is really important that those that watch it are there to witness the fight, and do a lot of the things that happened in it. If you know what you were watching, you understand the emotions of this young man.  You feel the same emotion in your heart.  There were tears there in the crowd as much as there were in the arena.  For me the people who have seen it before are very excited.  They are going to remember it.  It was really cool to watch.  They were cheering for something they didn't get in their fights (if it's a good day they don't have to wait)  They are going to be ready for it.  I look forward to seeing it as it turns out.  I hope they follow me on Twitter .

gilbert_given_TBG

(You may need to see the formatting guide in the OP. tl;dr: bold text is original text, normal text is extended, italics are disambiguations)
"Hi Shpore! And Rick. How are you guys doing?" Gilbert greeted. "What are you guys doing?"

"Rick and I are back in the gym and are going out and out. He just wanted to have a good experience. He knew that it was the perfect time to fight and he needed some time to train."

Shpore

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG(You may need to see the formatting guide in the OP. tl;dr: bold text is original text, normal text is extended, italics are disambiguations)
"Hi Shpore! And Rick. How are you guys doing?" Gilbert greeted. "What are you guys doing?"

"Rick and I are back in the gym and are going out and out. He just wanted to have a good experience. He knew that it was the perfect time to fight and he needed some time to train."
(Ok, I bolded my part there)
Shpore responded, "I'm alright, but I am a bit tired because getting here was difficult. I don't know what I'm even doing here now." He left the hotel and flew back for a ride of the next night. "What are you doing there?" he asked, his voice breaking. "The place is overgrown from the forest." "Okay, OK," I replied. "There are horses, the only one that goes to work every day. When you stop, the whole thing is overgrown." "No, that is not true," St. Sebastian said, looking puzzled, "I heard about what happened to the trees in your room where you left off and now you're here! Do you even have any idea what I am here, in front of you?" I didn't think he was joking, thinking I sounded like the worst kind of miscalculator I had ever met. "Yes," he said. "I was going to visit myself to go to the movies but you left me so far behind." "I thought you were going in, but as you leave I'm sorry you could have done worse." That was a little harsh, I found myself saying "I'm sorry," before trying to turn around, thinking I'd just be in front of you, only then I found myself staring at him. He looked at me from above with a wistful look on his face. "Why did you leave in the first place?" I