News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Ye olde Welcome Wonka Wagon.

Started by tailskirbyyoshifan, Sep 22, 2012, 11:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incendiary

Quote from: MystiqueI am Mystique
Ok
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

Hi
eh

Mystique

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGhi byron
Wow.
Don't say hi to me or anything.
Imagine being human.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Mystique
Wow.
Hi. Never know that is your name too.
eh

Mystique

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: Mystique
Wow.
Hi. Never know that is your name too.
Was talking about the other guy but ok.
Imagine being human.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Uzi

Hello! I'm not new, but I don't know if anyone remembers me.

FWIW, if you remember me badly, I've probably changed since then. I'm 16 now and I stopped being active here when I was, like, 12. That gap contains some very formative years.

I've also gone through quite a few accounts here - I don't actually think this is even the latest one, but it's the first one that came to mind so here I am
Welcome back!
Welcome!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CatsUnited

April Fools Post

Okay see you guys on January 1st to snipe BlunderBus again for 200 points

JackyBorderCollie

Hi, I'm currently new to the website, and I have one question, where to post it?
Art of my dog:

Oof, my text is unaligned! They should add a center tag to the TBGs. Also, if you read this, you will get a dog in the future.
my signature is succesfully destroyed

Wolfslime123

Quote from: JackyBorderCollieHi, I'm currently new to the website, and I have one question, where to post it?
Here is fine. Or questions and suggestions
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Magmacube

Hello, I am Magmacube, but you can just call me Magma.

It is strange that I haven't found this place sooner. I hosted many text-based games before, and have been looking for a new place.

I have a question. Where would a game about intellgient evolution would go? It isn't roleplaying, as you guys will only design, and not be anything. But you will partake in the game yourselves in some form.
"Hail KeK! For He is The Key, and The Gate!"

realicraft

Quote from: MagmacubeHello, I am Magmacube, but you can just call me Magma.

It is strange that I haven't found this place sooner. I hosted many text-based games before, and have been looking for a new place.

I have a question. Where would a game about intellgient evolution would go? It isn't roleplaying, as you guys will only design, and not be anything. But you will partake in the game yourselves in some form.
If it isn't roleplaying, it usually belongs in the Text Based Games section.
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

iwantpie21

if you see this, i want pie.
(woah man you can scroll signatures now HOW COOL IS THAT)

play my rpgs PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pizzeria RPG: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=5924
randomness RPG: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6161
my scratch:
https://scratch.mit.edu/users/iwantpie21/

Blunderbus

Welcome!

I don't know off the top of my head how much pie we have here on the TBGs but I'm sure you can find some!
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

JackyBorderCollie

Quote from: iwantpie21hello and i like pie :)
Welcome! It's always nice to see new TBGers :)
Art of my dog:

Oof, my text is unaligned! They should add a center tag to the TBGs. Also, if you read this, you will get a dog in the future.

Tymewalk

Welcome to the both of you!
Quote from: MagmacubeHello, I am Magmacube, but you can just call me Magma.

That sounds like it could work in either section. If it ends up being more like an RPG/TBG, a mod can always move it into the right forum, so feel free to post in whichever makes more sense to you :)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

TwilightSeleneMisty

My new account is ChaoticControversies.

TwilightSeleneMisty

solitaire

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyHow to become a TBGer? :/
hi
you need at least 21 posts to become a TBGer.
hi!

CST1229

probably should have done this 4 posts before. i am @CST1229 on Scratch
Signature banner

JackyBorderCollie

Quote from: CST1229probably should have done this 4 posts before. i am @CST1229 on Scratch
Welcome!

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyHi!
Welcome!
Art of my dog:

Scratchykit

Quote from: CST1229probably should have done this 4 posts before. i am @CST1229 on Scratch
And welcome, fellow forumer.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

TwilightSeleneMisty

TwilightSeleneMisty

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMisty:D How can I make topics?
You need to be a TBGer, which means you need to have 21 posts.
also are you here from copper fish raide
eh