News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

A fake artist goes to New York

Started by redgreenandblue, Apr 03, 2021, 02:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

This game is like pictionary, except everyone works on the same drawing together. I will message you each the prompt for the drawing, except one of you will be the Fake Artist. The fake does not know what the drawing is supposed to be and nobody will know who the fake artist is.
The drawing is done after everybody gets 2 turns adding to the drawing. Then everyone votes on who they think the fake is. If they correctly guess who it was, the fake artist gets one more shot at redemption: if they can guess what the drawing prompt was then they win.
So basically on your turn try to be subtle enough with your addition to the drawing that the fake won't know what it is, but convincing enough that everyone will know that you are not the fake.
You can add anything you want to the drawing like in this game, just be reasonable though. As a general rule of thumb less is usually more. Also use whatever editing/drawing software you want, but try to keep the image dimensions the same. We will start when we get at least 4 players

I will use discord for messaging the prompts but if you don't have discord we can figure something out with privnotes or another method.
If you want to play just say "sign up or something".

Art Museum

Circus
Contributors: PkmnQ, Byron_Inc_TBG (fake), gilbert_given_tbg, realicraft, TonyBrown148. Fake Artist Victory (Not Caught).

The Future
Contributors: PkmnQ, the2000, Byron_Inc_TBG, realicraft (fake). Fake Artist Victory (Guessed Prompt).

Museum
Contributors: realicraft, PkmnQ, solitare, gilbert_given_tbg (fake). Fake Artist Victory (Not Caught).

Summer
Contributors: the2000, gilbert_given_tbg, realicraft, Orb Fish, Byron_Inc_TBG, IncendiaryGaming (fake), Luigis_Pizza. Real Artist Victory.

Construction Site
Contributors: realicraft, IncendiaryGaming, the2000, Luigis_Pizza (fake), Byron_Inc_TBG, solitare. Fake Artist Victory (Not Caught).
🌱

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

redgreenandblue

Quote from: PkmnQhint down and anything
accepted— I mean denied
🌱

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

redgreenandblue

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGsignup
alright

I think you need at least 4 people to play this so if we get 2 more we can start.
🌱

redgreenandblue

Alright 1 more player is needed.
While we wait, are you all on the TBG discord? If you could DM me on there so I know who you are that would be great. I just posted in #tbgs
🌱

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

redgreenandblue

Do you have discord gilbert? If you do can you message me
If you don't let me know and we can set up a privnote messaging system.

We will start as soon as reali and tony get back to me on discord and when I can message gilbert. (In the mean time if anyone else wants to join they still can)
🌱

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: redgreenandblueDo you have discord gilbert? If you do can you message me (redgreenandblue#6142)

We will start as soon as reali and tony get back to me on discord and when I can message gilbert. (In the mean time if anyone else wants to join they still can)

I have an account for that but i'm not in the server

redgreenandblue

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: redgreenandblueDo you have discord gilbert? If you do can you message me

I have an account for that but i'm not in the server
okay, can you message me so I am able to send you the prompt/tell you you are the fake?
🌱

redgreenandblue

Still waiting on responses from TonyBrown148 and gilbert_given_TBG.
If either of you don't want to use discord tell me in this topic and we can use the privnote method described in this TBG
🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

Alright now we can start. I sent each of you the prompt on discord.
Here is the link to the prompt for gilbert

Turn order is as follows:
PkmnQ
Byron_Inc_TBG
gilbert_given_TBG
realicraft
TonyBrown148

PkmnQ adds to the drawing first. Try to keep the image dimensions the same as the ones in the OP.
🌱

PkmnQ

I am the most clever person in all of existence

(Also sorry for it being too big)
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

redgreenandblue

🌱