News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 8192, we advance!

Started by Blunderbus, Dec 18, 2020, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

APRIL FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

meth

that one frustrating question you can't solve in a math competition
it always pop out of nowhere
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

if you know how to do it then it is easy
or else you're practically dead
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

In many English-speaking countries, mainly Britain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, it is a custom to say "pinch and a punch for the first of the month" or an alternative, typically by children. The victim might respond with "a flick and a kick for being so quick", and the attacker might reply with "a punch in the eye for being so sly".[26]

Another custom in Britain and North America is to say "rabbit rabbit" upon waking on the first day of a month, for good luck
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGmeth

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/764843192310431787/827019268134666290/unknown.png

that one frustrating question you can't solve in a math competition
it always pop out of nowhere
ruigh?

also is that the entire info you get?
yep
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Note: The numbers are the areas of the smaller triangles formed from the lines, and you're supposed to be counting the area of ADPE
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

SAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

SAVVY!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOUR THING!!!!!!!
eh

SavvyKat3000

I'M BAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!! Did y'all miss me?! :D :D :D :D
Well I missed you, but school was getting hectic, so I decided to take a one month break. But I'm back and ready to post! :D

Also, in 1901 the funeral of Queen Victoria was held at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle.
TBG's token adult ✌

SavvyKat3000

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGSAVVY!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOUR THING!!!!!!!

lol, sorry it took me so long. I was catching up on all that has happened on the forums

also, in 1902 Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first American President to ride in an automobile, a Columbia Electric Victoria through Hartford, Connecticut.
TBG's token adult ✌

SavvyKat3000

lol, I guess I took too long, Byron's left. :p

In 1903 Orville Wright flies an aircraft with a petrol engine, the Wright Flyer, at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, in the first documented and successful powered and controlled heavier-than-air flight.
TBG's token adult ✌

Byron_Inc_TBG

SAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVY

edit: whoops
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Can we have the history in 2012 be the opening of this TBGs
eh

SavvyKat3000

Ello! Quite a lot has happened since I was last on. I had to go all the way to page 4 to get caught up.

In 1904 the distress signal CQD is established, only to be replaced 2 years later by SOS.
TBG's token adult ✌

SavvyKat3000

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGCan we have the history in 2012 be the opening of this TBGs

Sure!

In 1905 the Trans-Siberian Railway officially opens, after its completion on July 21, 1904.
TBG's token adult ✌