News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 8192, we advance!

Started by Blunderbus, Dec 18, 2020, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

B. It keeps showing me the screen of Za-Chary's "2 Days" studio.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: realicraftin response to a post in questions and suggestions, i made a script that can get all the posts in a thread and put them in a json file

it's a bit limited, but it works
it returns the raw html though, and it doesn't remove any edited by x on y things
still works

(it's recommended that you run it in a console, not idle)
I'm ahead from you

also:

why

realicraft

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: realicraftin response to a post in questions and suggestions, i made a script that can get all the posts in a thread and put them in a json file

it's a bit limited, but it works
it returns the raw html though, and it doesn't remove any edited by x on y things
still works

(it's recommended that you run it in a console, not idle)
I'm ahead from you

also:

why
aw man, someone got to it before me

also why what

edit: for some reason the images were quoted as url elements not img elements so i fixed that
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

redgreenandblue

🌱

realicraft

redgreenandblue

🌱

realicraft

sparkycinnamon

okay so.

i know you people who mostly post in the tbgs forum probably don't interact with me much anymore, because I've essentially moved over to the rpgs forum. but for those of you who visit both the tbgs and rpgs forums(or came here through the link I'm going to put in my signature soon), and who also are in the rpgs i own, i think you may want to hear this.

i'm taking a break from the tbgs(both in the tbgs forum, in the mfgs forums, and in the rpgs forum).

with the nonsensical rp drawing near its end, i'm trying to have the story end on a good note. but trying to balance telling a story the way i want it to and allowing players to do what they want is proving difficult, especially with the "the only rules are the ones in the tbg guidelines" thing.

with the cyoa of pure uncut chaos, i feel incredibly stressed and tired, because some of the players are giving me these long things to do, like telling me to show 20 weapons of a certain elemental alignment(i know 20 isn't that big of a number, but it is when you have to think up 20 names for weapons with the ways to get them and all that). please, if anyone who goes on the cyoa of pure uncut chaos is reading, please please please, give me some easier things to do and i'll tell you when i'm ready for harder things.

with the incredibly amazing super reality show and currently unnamed anime, the stress isn't that big, but with both of them, i'm not exactly sure where to take the story.

plus, school is already stressful enough, and i don't need an extra weight on my back.

i am not leaving the tbgs, keep that in mind. i am just taking a break from the tbgs to relax and take a breath.

thank you for listening. ;)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

oh yes
i'll edit that and don't go back to that topic
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

I had to open it in a new page to read it. I noticed that the url was a scratch url. I wonder why?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh