News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP (Ended)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Aug 06, 2020, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron: Well, OP Man told me.

OP Man: Nah, it's just some random transmissions players see in-game.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron: Well, OP Man told me.

OP Man: Nah, it's just some random transmissions players see in-game.
Wait, what do you mean "transmissions"? There aren't any transmissions in the game.

Do you mean those things I was doing with ??? back when he wasn't a huge part of the plot yet? If so, then none of the players were able to see it.

Golfer Man does the ;) face again.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsThe stick figures in the town notice GlitcherDash and Detective Abbigail.

"Oh, hey there! Are you lost?" one of them said.

(STATIC)

(TRANSMISSION START)

???: GenericEvilBadGuy, release him.

Jerald: Huh, where am I? (notices the surroundings) Oh, god. I blocked it all out. Why's it coming back?!

???: Wait. It's you. I recgonize that voice.

Jerald: What do you even want with me?!

GenericEvilBadGuy: We just want to....talk.

(TRANSMISSION END)
Maybe, this is what I meant.

OP Man: I mean... It is written in tbgforums.com. The Nonsensical RP topic. I can read it as a player because I am OP.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsThe stick figures in the town notice GlitcherDash and Detective Abbigail.

"Oh, hey there! Are you lost?" one of them said.

(STATIC)

(TRANSMISSION START)

???: GenericEvilBadGuy, release him.

Jerald: Huh, where am I? (notices the surroundings) Oh, god. I blocked it all out. Why's it coming back?!

???: Wait. It's you. I recgonize that voice.

Jerald: What do you even want with me?!

GenericEvilBadGuy: We just want to....talk.

(TRANSMISSION END)
Maybe, this is what I meant.

OP Man: I mean... It is written in tbgforums.com. The Nonsensical RP topic. I can read it as a player because I am OP.
Right Hand: "What do you mean?"

(Literally none of the players are able to see those transmissions. ;))
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

OP Man: Fine. Nevermind. I guess only I have access to the TBGs among us.
Byron: Right Hand... I remember you have access?

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"How did you know my name?"
"Oh, we were just looking at the TBGs!" says Right Hand.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGOP Man: Fine. Nevermind. I guess only I have access to the TBGs among us.
Byron: Right Hand... I remember you have access?

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"How did you know my name?"
"Oh, we were just looking at the TBGs!" says Right Hand.
The TBGs that Right Hand and Left Hand were looking at is from a parellell universe version of the TBGs. ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

but they can't know byron's name when this topic doesn't exist, right?
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG(I know, that's a picture I took at the beginning)

"I was just looking at the TBGs. And I just posted one instructing Byron."

Right Hand: "Alright, then."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGbut they can't know byron's name when this topic doesn't exist, right?
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG(I know, that's a picture I took at the beginning)

"I was just looking at the TBGs. And I just posted one instructing Byron."

Right Hand: "Alright, then."
There's an alternate universe version of Byron that looks, acts, and speaks exactly like Byron. ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Alright.

OP Man: "Yeah, that's something about being OP. Seeing stuff everyone can't see."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGAlright.

OP Man: "Yeah, that's something about being OP. Seeing stuff everyone can't see."
You do know I said no one could see the transmissions, right? That includes characters that are considered "OP".

Byron_Inc_TBG

fine.

then i can't explain how op man knows it.

i guess we need to time-travel back in time to undo that.

i don't know.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGfine.

then i can't explain how op man knows it.

i guess we need to time-travel back in time to undo that.

i don't know.
What?

Byron_Inc_TBG

i inserted the speech for op man because i saw that
since op man actually shouldn't be seeing things, the last move doesn't stand
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGi inserted the speech for op man because i saw that
since op man actually shouldn't be seeing things, the last move doesn't stand
What do you mean?

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Not really killed. It's more like... An effect of some stuff ??? done."
this
this statement doesn't stand
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Not really killed. It's more like... An effect of some stuff ??? done."
this
this statement doesn't stand
I'd be fine with it if there was an actual reason why OP Man knows about it, like "I was secretly spying on ???", or "I heard about it from an escaped prisoner of ???", but not something like "I kNoW aBoUt It BeCaUsE i'M oP lOl".

;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Oh.

OP means he can spy on ??? without even taking any risk of getting caught.

Like an Among us mod where someone with a special ability can look at how someone died etc etc etc
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGOh.

OP means he can spy on ??? without even taking any risk of getting caught.

Like an Among us mod where someone with a special ability can look at how someone died etc etc etc
But...how?

Did he use a camera? ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

A very OP ability. Knows everything about the past and present.

Which implies he can look at the transmissions.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGA very OP ability. Knows everything about the past and present.

Which implies he can look at the transmissions.
Uh...

That's not an actual ability... ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Okay, okay, okay.........................................................................................................................................................................

Actually it's like the effects of an oujia board without the board.
eh

Joyous Theta

"...I don't know what's going on or who you are," Detective Abbigail says, confused, "But do you know who's on ???'s list?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Hmm."

OP Man says.

"I don't."
eh

sparkycinnamon

bump ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byrom inspects the surroundings again.
eh