News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP (Ended)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Aug 06, 2020, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

"What-"

Byron faints.
B' disappeared.

OP Man had joined the server.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"What-"

Byron faints.
B' disappeared.

OP Man had joined the server.
Because you're able to respawn in this game, Byron and B' respawn.

Quote from: Joyous Theta"Are you hiding evidence or something?! :o" Detective Abbigail says.

-

The wooden beam slowly twists itself into the pond and onto its floor.
Grape Guy: "Well..uh...I don't know how to put this, but..uh.."

Golfer Man secretly does the ;) face again to Darty.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsBecause you're able to respawn in this game, Byron and B' respawn.
No, B' left the game.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsBecause you're able to respawn in this game, Byron and B' respawn.
No, B' left the game.
Okay.

Byron still repsawns, though. ;)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGWhere did he respawn?
In the Nonsensical RP dimension. ;)

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI'm still in the NRPD, right? :)
yes ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Where in NRPD did Byron respawn in?
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGWhere in NRPD did Byron respawn in?
The place where people spawn when they join the server. ;)

Joyous Theta

Detective Abbigail awaits a response, I guess.

:o

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaDetective Abbigail awaits a response, I guess.

:o
Grape Guy: "You see...I heard one of his associates talking...and they were talking about you being on the target list as well."

Golfer Man secretly does the ;) face to Darty again.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Be creative and stop winking at Darty, Golfer Man. Or I'm not counting the emojis for cheesyfriedeggs."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Be creative and stop winking at Darty, Golfer Man. Or I'm not counting the emojis for cheesyfriedeggs."
Golfer Man: "Then what else am I supposed to do? ;)"

(That's a bit of a harsh punishment, don't you think?)

Byron_Inc_TBG

(Nah, just trying to tell you to be a bit creative. Also, note that unless you posted in your file, the emojis saved in the signature won't count. It resets every day at 00:00 UTC.)

"Good question. Let's meet up with Detective Abbigial."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG(Nah, just trying to tell you to be a bit creative. Also, note that unless you posted in your file, the emojis saved in the signature won't count. It resets every day at 00:00 UTC.)

"Good question. Let's meet up with Detective Abbigial."
(Well, what if someone doesn't have any ideas for how to be creative?)

Golfer Man: "We're already here. ;)"

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Okay..."

(It is encouraged to, but don't you think only using them in one scenario is a bit boring?)
eh

Joyous Theta

Detective Abbigail shrugs, before slapping herself, "What do you know about ????!?!?"

"I don't know, Detective Abbigail," she responds, "I have never seen ??? before in my life. I don't know why I'd be on his list :(."

"Hmm, well that's no good..." Detective Abbigail turns back towards Grape Guy, "Any OTHER things you've overheard are on that list?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

"All NPCs are gone, probably that could help you."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaDetective Abbigail shrugs, before slapping herself, "What do you know about ????!?!?"

"I don't know, Detective Abbigail," she responds, "I have never seen ??? before in my life. I don't know why I'd be on his list :(."

"Hmm, well that's no good..." Detective Abbigail turns back towards Grape Guy, "Any OTHER things you've overheard are on that list?"
Grape Guy: "Hmmm...

Well, I've overheard that Tutorial Man and Jerald are on that list, though they're both dead."

Golfer Man does a ;) face to OP Man, wondering if he'll respond.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Yeah, they got killed."
Grape Guy: "How do you know that for sure?"

Golfer Man does the ;) face to nobody in particular.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Not really killed. It's more like... An effect of some stuff ??? done."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Not really killed. It's more like... An effect of some stuff ??? done."
Grape Guy: "How do you know?"

Golfer Man does the ;) face to OP Man again, hoping he'll respond.