News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

My wish is ruined.

Started by Matryoshka, Sep 19, 2012, 06:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maew Nryang

Granted. They are too hard to eat.

I make a secret wish. :roll:
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Byron_Inc_TBG

Granted. It is then ruined.

I wish for this topic to be exist.
eh

Maew Nryang

Granted. But it will be closed. (By using "will be" without a time, I prevented the issue that it's still open)

I wish for a wish.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Incendiary

Granted. You get a cheap wish from Wish.com

I wish for the letter E
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

Granted, but you have to avoid it.

I wish for another :/ saved
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Scratchykit

Granted, but it curses you for the rest of your days.

I wish Adobe programs were free
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

Granted, but they are very hard to use, and no tutorials online could help.

I wish for perfect English.
eh

PkmnQ

Granted. Nothing changed, so nothing is ruined.

I wish that :( became :/
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

Granted, but it puts on sunglasses and becomes B)

I wish that I could skip having to save :(
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Granted, I'm the GM, so I decided to make you save another 100 :P

I wish for this post to be exist.
eh

PkmnQ

Granted, but it stopped me from saving a :(

I don't wish
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Granted. You still get a wish anyway.

I wish for a bag of books.
eh

Blunderbus

Granted. Each of them is missing at least 1 page, and it's always the most important ones, right before a key plot twist or the epic conclusion.

I wish data could be sent through the internet instantaneously.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Byron_Inc_TBG

Granted, but you can't receive any.

I wish for my friends to not be so annoying.
eh

gilbert_given_TBG

Granted. Everyone but your friends becomes not annoying. :)

I wish I can thank your fans so heavily that they will try again

for those wondering this one but for anyone with anything of that,

it'll make a little sweaters !

Byron_Inc_TBG

Granted. They don't accept it.

I wish for an apple with no worm, not poisonous, is edible (hard to eat is not considered here).
eh

PkmnQ

Granted. It's underground. :/

I wish for foo bar baz qux.
Quine list

Tymewalk

Granted. The use of "foo bar baz qux" as a variety of default variables leaves you with a jumble of unknown objects, none of which are particularly useful.

I wish the TBGs were more active.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Byron_Inc_TBG

Granted. Someone spammed 10000 posts in the 8192 topic.

I wish for something.
eh

PkmnQ

Granted. It's an MRI machine and it's going to fall on you.

I wish for a use for my website
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Granted. It is illegal.

I wish for YouTube
eh

PkmnQ

Granted. It's what you get from searching tryfg.

I wish for a url shortener.
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

Granted, the urls turn out to be really shady

I wish for Windows Vista
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason