News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Save the :/ | PkmnQ

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Mar 24, 2021, 11:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

Save the :/

This is PkmnQ's topic, if you're not PkmnQ but wants to save an emoji, please apply here.

Currently, 0 :/ are endangered!

Saved :/
:/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/

1 :/ left to the next gift.
You have 22 gift(s).

How to save a :/
Include your emoji in 4 posts in a row
Doesn't have to be on the same topic, and you can edit them in.

Get King/Queen of the Page with your emoji
You can edit one in.
You must be using 25 posts per page.

Put your emoji in your signature
This saves two of your emojis per day, you must post in your file that day to save that emoji though.

Post 7 times in your file
My posts count too!

Special Events
Every once in a while I will post special ways you can save your emoji on this topic, the events last for a limited time though.

Gifts to and from you have a random chance of saving 2 emojis!

Make sure to tell me when you save an emoji, or save a few before telling me so I can add them at once.

The :/ are Saved!

This file is finished.
eh

PkmnQ

One (1 :/ saved)
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Five (3 :/ saved)

Actually wait is it 5 saved? Because technically from two to four is three in a row, even if it intersects with one to three. Same with three to five.

Anyway, post 543461 to posts 543466 are posts by me and contain smilies, so if it's 4 or 6, at least I saved some
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Ah, yes. Another loophole. Posting five emojis on your file.
2 saved from "three in a row"
1 saved from your posts
1 saved from your sig

That's 4 saved!

You have unlocked your first gift. Gift to someone else to help them with saving their emojis.
eh

PkmnQ

543481 543482 543483 :/

There is also 3 more after that but I don'tw anna type them out
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQ543481 543482 543483 :/

There is also 3 more after that but I don'tw anna type them out
I found 9 posts before you made that post (including 534381 - 543483).

That's another three saved.
Are there nay KoTPs in them?
eh

PkmnQ

No, none

Also is this one more :/ saved?
Quine list

Joyous Theta

My :o lawyers tell me that giving back gifts are a good way of dispensing justice. They also say that if I befriend you then I'll have the advantage of surprise when I raid your lands and kidnap your farmers.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQNo, none

Also is this one more :/ saved?
Yes.
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: Joyous ThetaMy :o lawyers tell me that giving back gifts are a good way of dispensing justice. They also say that if I befriend you then I'll have the advantage of surprise when I raid your lands and kidnap your farmers.
Ok :/
Quine list

PkmnQ

543511 to 543513, I have saved 2 :/ today, and I'm about to save a third
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Okay, that's three saved.
1 | Signature
1 | 5 posts in this topic
1 | Post thrice

Your emojis are no longer Extinct in the wild, but it's now Critically Endangered.

Good
Each day you save 2 :/ because of the :/ in your signature.

Bad
5 :/ have become :(. Before saving any further :/ you must make them neutral again. To do so you just have to use normal saving means but with :( in your posts instead
eh

PkmnQ

I don't know who to gift :(
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQI don't know who to gift :(
You can choose to keep it until you make up your mind.
eh

PkmnQ

I know, I just wanted an excuse to post the :(
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

redgreenandblue

your :/ look kinda :(
take a gift to make them :/ again

:|
🌱

PkmnQ

Thanks that's some more steps from turning the :( into :/
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

1 from 5 posts in this topic.
1 from rgb gift.
1 from Gilbert's gift.
1 from 3 posts.
eh

PkmnQ

Alright jist gotta save the last :(
Quine list

PkmnQ

Gave my 2 gifts, and saved the last :( (543583 to 543585)

:/
Quine list