News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 8192, we advance!

Started by Blunderbus, Dec 18, 2020, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

edit your emoji in
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

`:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>`

jus' sum spam
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

I'm thinking of reviving TBGs Play Monopoly, but I don't have a lot of time.
Maybe when the Save The Emojis topic got a bit slowed down because right now it's full
eh

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.

Maew Nryang

Rick Astley got rickrolled into feeling embarrassed as he performed to the supposed crowd at #BRITs2018 https://t.co/VNvD8jRvEK pic.twitter.com/3t90j4tY3p — billboard (@billboard) February 21, 2018

Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

Is this still Rick Astley? https://t.co/ct8yEiS0kJ — Ian Grant (@iandegrant1) February 21, 2018

It was one of the moments of the night that overshadowed everything else going on.

-InferKit

Rick :roll:
*See XKCD 1688.

Maew Nryang

Rick Astley got rickrolled.

Read More: Rick Astley Were Targeted For Fake Anti-Trump Scam

"I don't even listen to the music I used to listen to but now I think maybe it was my fault," Rick tweeted. "I was too quiet and I missed out on an opportunity."

Even though the veteran rock star is probably best known for his 1987 hit, "Never Gonna Give You Up," fans took it as a sign that Rick Astley is not coming back to sing again.

You're all getting very serious now. I don't even listen to the music I used to listen to but

-Inferkit

*See XKCD 1688.

Maew Nryang

Rick Astley got rickrolled by Rick

A new music video has surfaced of Rick Astley singing the 1985 hit song Never Gonna Give You Up. The video was made with lookalikes playing Rick Astley, and was first posted in December 2017.

Rick has seen the new video, and made a rather sour comment on it. In an email response to a New York Times reporter who had asked for comment, Rick said:

"I have watched it and I find it hilarious. Whoever it was deserves a medal."

-Inferkit

*See XKCD 1688.

PkmnQ

I don't know what counts as 3 in a row. I remember therr was a post about it, but I can't find it anymore. :/
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQI don't know what counts as 3 in a row. I remember therr was a post about it, but I can't find it anymore. :/
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGWell, have to do it again.

Also, can you define a row? Is it:

[list=*]
[li]In one post, like :) :) :) ,[/li]
[li]Across multiple posts, in one topic, with no break-ups from other players, like:[/li]
[/list]
Quote from: A:)
Quote from: BNope
[list=*]
[li]Across multiple posts, with or without break-ups from other players[/li]
[/list]
Your personal posts.

For example, in this scenario:
Post ID 18, User A, IHoTU | 4 AD: The emoji D:< was invented.
Post ID 19, User A, The game | I lost D:<
Post ID 20, User B, IHoTU | 5 AD: ASCII art was invented. :|
Post ID 21, User A, IHoTU | 6 AD: The creator of D:<, Mr. E, sues the creator of ASCII Art, Mr. Square, for copying his designs.
Post ID 22, User C, PTBN | BUMP
Post ID 23, User B, 8192 | :|
Post ID 24, User A, 8192 | post for no reason, I'm not byron
Post ID 25, User A, 8192 | D:< is better than :|
Post ID 26, User B, 8192 | BRUH :| :| :| The army of :| had started an attack
Post ID 27, User D, 8192 | Whoa, chill, don't start a flame war.
Post ID 28, User A, 8192 | Ok, but watch out, User B D:<
Post ID 29, User B, 8192 | :|
Post ID 30, User B, IHoTU | 7 AD: User B then sues User A for fighting with her on every server.
Post ID 31, User A, IHoTU | 8 AD: User A won the case, and User B got a penalty as she's the actual one that starts the fight. D:<

User A saves two emojis, and User B saves one.
hope that helps... :)

PkmnQ

Thanks, but I still don't know if 6 in a row counts as 1 3 in a row, 2 3 inna rows, or 4 3 in a rows :/
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

I mean If I posted :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ then there would be 3 from the first to third, second to fourth, third to fifth, fourth to sixth
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

2 trios
if it's 4 then it'll be a quality loophole
eh

PkmnQ

Hold on I lost track of how many line of 3 I did :/

Edit: Yeah it's only 2 so far

:/
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

oooooooooooooooooof

just spam some emojis
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

also gilbert are you are you're taking today's rewards
eh