News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP (Ended)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Aug 06, 2020, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron tries to find something similar to ??? (eg. destructive behaviour, mysterious).
There are some, but unfortunately, I can't tell you because it's all spoilers for Tales of Nonsensica(the game I'm creating) and I don't want to spoil anything.

Keep in mind that ??? came from outside the Nonsensical RP dimension, so you'll have to look outside the NRPD.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

"These mysterious characters that want to take over everything... They have their hidden weaknesses and soft spots..."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"These mysterious characters that want to take over everything... They have their hidden weaknesses and soft spots..."
Darty: "So?"
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

"But how do we find those... We need to go to t h e p i t again. Track ??? down. With lots of invisibility potions."

Byron said as he takes out a lot of Potions of Invisibility from his creative inventory and drank one of them.

"Can you see me?"
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"But how do we find those... We need to go to t h e p i t again. Track ??? down. With lots of invisibility potions."

Byron said as he takes out a lot of Potions of Invisibility from his creative inventory and drank one of them.

"Can you see me?"
Grape Guy: "Yes."

Byron_Inc_TBG

"The Potion of Invisibility isn't working."
eh

Joyous Theta

Detective Abbigail busts down the door to the bookstore. "IS SOMEBODY TALKING ABOUT DOING DETECTIVE WORK??" she yells.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"The Potion of Invisibility isn't working."
Grape Guy: "Of course it isn't. There aren't any invisibility potions in this game."
Quote from: Joyous ThetaDetective Abbigail busts down the door to the bookstore. "IS SOMEBODY TALKING ABOUT DOING DETECTIVE WORK??" she yells.
Right Hand: "Well, yeah, I guess."

Byron_Inc_TBG

"We need to know some intel of this ??? person."
eh

Joyous Theta

"Great! Because intel is what I do! First off, I need a starting point!" she grabs Byron by the collar, or any substitute for the collar he may have on the account that I don't know what Byron even looks like, before slapping him "Who are you and what do you know about ????!?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron yelled for a bit. "STOP GRABBING MY COLLARRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
He has problems talking when his collar is grabbed.

(Also for my characters called "Byron", just look at my banner)
eh

Joyous Theta

" :o, sorry." Detective Abbigail ungrabs Byron's collar and slaps him again, "Who are you and what do you know about ?????!?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Erm... My name is Byron, a player of The Nonsensical RP... I don't know much about ???, except he is a pitch-black humanoid with red eyes and a red mouth. He's a super evil person who's planning to take over literally everything."
eh

Joyous Theta

Detective Abbigail slaps Byron again, before thinking to herself. "...A pitch-black humanoid with red eyes and is a super evil person you say?" Detective Abbigail proceeds to break through all of the meta and the walls to find some pitch-black humanoid with red eyes who is currently eating a sandwich in a super evil fashion: fork and knife. "Do YOU have anything to do with this?!" she questions.

The pitch-black humanoid looks back at her, confused and making a :o face. "Who the heck are you?" he says, a bit startled, "Am I getting used again??"

"Never mind," Detective Abbigail says, unbreaking all the meta and the walls to return to Byron and co. She then proceeds to slap Grape Guy and Right Hand, yelling "Who are you and what do you know about ?????!?!?"

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaDetective Abbigail slaps Byron again, before thinking to herself. "...A pitch-black humanoid with red eyes and is a super evil person you say?" Detective Abbigail proceeds to break through all of the meta and the walls to find some pitch-black humanoid with red eyes who is currently eating a sandwich in a super evil fashion: fork and knife. "Do YOU have anything to do with this?!" she questions.

The pitch-black humanoid looks back at her, confused and making a :o face. "Who the heck are you?" he says, a bit startled, "Am I getting used again??"

"Never mind," Detective Abbigail says, unbreaking all the meta and the walls to return to Byron and co. She then proceeds to slap Grape Guy and Right Hand, yelling "Who are you and what do you know about ?????!?!?"
Right Hand: "I'm Right Hand."

Grape Guy: "I'm Grape Guy."

Right Hand: "And here's what we know:

He is a pitch-black humanoid with red eyes and a red mouth(but he isn't the one you were talking to).

He is a super evil person who is planning to take over literally everything.

He lives in a lab very deep in t h e p i t.

He is associated with the following people: GenericEvilBadGuy, Starstick, The Guy Made out of White Peppermint M&Ms, Professor Toffee, Sausage Snake, Camembert Cobra, Martin the Water Cooler, Burrito Bear, and Dicestick.

He is currently working on a brainwashing device, but he hasn't used it on anyone yet."

Golfer Man: "Well, he did try to use it on us. (does the ;) face to the audience)"

Right Hand: "He has a target list for anyone that could be a threat to his plans.

He's also working on a creature that is very strong, and has an army of robots."

Joyous Theta

"Well, it seems that infiltrating his ranks wouldn't be difficult to do if he's so willing to have new associates, but if what that other Byron said is true then we're not going to be getting any new info from doing that, or from interrogating any of his associates..."

Detective Abbigail thinks to herself for a moment.

" :o !" she suddenly exclaims, before slapping Right Hand, "Do you know who's on that target list?!"

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous Theta"Well, it seems that infiltrating his ranks wouldn't be difficult to do if he's so willing to have new associates, but if what that other Byron said is true then we're not going to be getting any new info from doing that, or from interrogating any of his associates..."

Detective Abbigail thinks to herself for a moment.

" :o !" she suddenly exclaims, before slapping Right Hand, "Do you know who's on that target list?!"
Right Hand: "Well, I did hear him say that Byron was on the target list."

Grape Guy: "Wait, what's your name?"

Meanwhile, GenericSuperGoodGuy decides to head to the fishing lake for some clues.

GenericSuperGoodGuy: "Don't worry, guys, I'm heading to the fishing lake for some clues. Hope I don't get captured by one of his associates or something like that. ;)"

GenericSuperGoodGuy goes to the lake, and then promptly gets captured by GenericEvilBadGuy while no one's looking.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"did he do it on purpose?" Byron whispered.
eh

Joyous Theta

"Oh, is that the only thing you know is on the target list?" Detective Abbigail says, "Well, I guess in that case our only option right now is to find that list."

Detective Abbigail stands still for a moment. "Oh yeah, and my name is Detective Abbi̞̋gail!" she says.

-

Factory Worker Abbigail looks at GenericSuperGoodGuy getting captured using her binoculars and just kinda makes a disgusted :o sort of look before looking back over to the small tower in the distance, before spotting a wooden beam that would normally be holding up the roof above a porch... just slowly moving itself over to the lake, making the sounds of creaking wood as it does so.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous Theta"Oh, is that the only thing you know is on the target list?" Detective Abbigail says, "Well, I guess in that case our only option right now is to find that list."

Detective Abbigail stands still for a moment. "Oh yeah, and my name is Detective Abbi̞̋gail!" she says.

-

Factory Worker Abbigail looks at GenericSuperGoodGuy getting captured using her binoculars and just kinda makes a disgusted :o sort of look before looking back over to the small tower in the distance, before spotting a wooden beam that would normally be holding up the roof above a porch... just slowly moving itself over to the lake, making the sounds of creaking wood as it does so.
Grape Guy: "Wait. Detective Abbigail?"

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"did he do it on purpose?" Byron whispered.
Left Hand: "I don't know. And why are you whispering?"

Golfer Man secretly does a ;) face to Darty, much to Darty's confusion.

Byron_Inc_TBG

wink face lol

"I don't know," Byron said.
eh

Joyous Theta

" :o, that's me!" Detective Abbigail says, "Don't forget it!"

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous Theta" :o, that's me!" Detective Abbigail says, "Don't forget it!"
Grape Guy: "Well...uh...you see..."

Golfer Man secretly does the ;) face again to Darty.

Joyous Theta

"Are you hiding evidence or something?! :o" Detective Abbigail says.

-

The wooden beam slowly twists itself into the pond and onto its floor.