News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

President of the TBGs

Started by redgreenandblue, Mar 21, 2021, 04:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

You can vote any user to be president once per week (including yourself).
Every Sunday at midnight UTC, whoever got the most votes that week becomes president.
In case of a tie, the current president's vote is worth 1.5 votes. If this does not break the tie then the president will be chosen randomly from the tied candidates.
If nobody receives any votes the current president remains in office.

red herring is president of the TBGs

List of Presidents
PkmnQ
March 28th, 2021 - July 17th, 2021

gilbert_given_tbg
July 18th, 2021 - July 24th, 2021

realicraft
July 25th, 2021 - July 31st, 2021

solitare
August 1st, 2021 - August 7th, 2021

Byron_Inc_TBG
August 8th, 2021 - December 18th, 2021

solitare (2nd term)
December 19th, 2021 - December 25th, 2021

Nickel
December 26th, 2021 - March 12th, 2022

red herring
March 13th, 2022 - Present

disclaimer: this is a game and there is no actual president of the TBGs (or is there?)
🌱

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

I can vote for PkmnQ!

(That's 1 vote for PkmnQ)
eh

Mystique

Imagine being human.

redgreenandblue

Given that the only vote was cast after the deadline of the election I'll just say that the election ends next Sunday instead.
🌱

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

redgreenandblue

y'know I think this website could use a leader who like mushroom soup

PkmnQ, you have my vote.
🌱

PkmnQ

Can I vote for other candidates?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

redgreenandblue

Quote from: PkmnQCan I vote for other candidates?
yes
🌱

Joyous Theta

I feel like the people who are voting for PkmnQ have good ideas :o, so I would like to vote for Byron_Inc_TBG and redgreenandblue.

Incendiary

I vote for everyone

Except PkmnQ
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

I vote for gilbert, he can create a mushroom soup machine
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Bump, still voting for PkmnQ because I consumed mushroom soup.
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Guess Gilbert wins

I don't cast a vote.
eh

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Imma vote for gilbert.
eh

redgreenandblue

🌱

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

realicraft

i was thinking about voting for myself
i vote reali too
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended