News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP (Ended)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Aug 06, 2020, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Patch? You know something?"
Grape Guy: "He's...dead as well."
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG"Are you the only thing that survives?"
Right Hand: "No? We're here too."
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Joyous Theta

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI looked around.

In addition to whatever else you may see, you also see somebody standing right behind Byron while he ignores her. She doesn't seem to mind being ignored, however.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"What- When did he die?"
Grape Guy: "While you were gone."

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Oh..."

Look at the party.
Everyone else except the NPCs is here.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Uhh... We're having major issues."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Uhh... We're having major issues."
Golfer Man: "Why?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"The NPCs."
Golfer Man: "What?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Uh, nevermind."
Golfer Man: "Alright."

Left Hand: "So, what now?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

"How do we beat ??? now... Get creative..."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"How do we beat ??? now... Get creative..."
Grape Guy: "What do you mean by "get creative"?"

Joyous Theta

"...Pardon me for... asking, but... who is this ??? person, exactly...?" the person behind Byron inquires.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous Theta"...Pardon me for... asking, but... who is this ??? person, exactly...?" the person behind Byron inquires.
Right Hand: "I don't know if you're just asking Byron or if you're asking all of us, but the person Byron is talking about is a super evil person who's planning to take over EVERYTHING. Like, literally EVERYTHING."

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
"For some reason, my attacks only work when I beat my enemies in a creative way... for example, eating an evil strawberry..."

Byron kept silence for a while.

"What about we try to find ???'s actual identity?"
eh

Joyous Theta

"...Oh, well... sounds bad, and rather difficult," she says, with her face now visible to Right Hand they'd be able to notice that her face is just one, large mouth, looking like somebody hastily scribbled onto herself. "You all seem rather... preoccupied... with that right now, so... I'll just leave you be."

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
"For some reason, my attacks only work when I beat my enemies in a creative way... for example, eating an evil strawberry..."

Byron kept silence for a while.

"What about we try to find ???'s actual identity?"
Left Hand: "Sounds like a plan."

Grape Guy: "But where will we start?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

"HMM... I mean, even the people that are under his commands don't know who he is," B' said.

"HMMMMMMMMMMMM......" Byron said.
He then goes to the bookstore and find some books about villains or something like that.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"HMM... I mean, even the people that are under his commands don't know who he is," B' said.

"HMMMMMMMMMMMM......" Byron said.
He then goes to the bookstore and find some books about villains or something like that.
The bookstore is only for things in the Nonsensical RP dimension.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron tries to find something similar to ??? (eg. destructive behaviour, mysterious).
eh