News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP (Ended)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Aug 06, 2020, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGHmm.
Fine.
How far apart are the two labs?
Multiple yottomiles apart.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

This is gonna be tough.
And we only have around 70 posts left (https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=540486 and chapter 14 starts on post #1819)

"I'm sorry for the hurt that I have caused you. I should not have done what I did."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGThis is gonna be tough.
And we only have around 70 posts left (https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=540486 and chapter 14 starts on post #1819)

"I'm sorry for the hurt that I have caused you. I should not have done what I did."
(we don't have 70 posts left)

Stick figure scientist: "Thank you for apologizing."

The stick figure scientist unlocks the door to the rocket lab.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"May I have my gun?"
Stick figure scientist: "Yes."

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron takes the gun, and head back to The Nonsensical Dimension.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron takes the gun, and head back to The Nonsensical Dimension.
Nobody appears to be around in the Nonsensical RP Dimension.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron looks in the instruction, or any form of guide, for how to get passive skills.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron looks in the instruction, or any form of guide, for how to get passive skills.
Grape Guy: "All passive skills are learned in different ways."

Right Hand: "Wait, why do you want to get passive skills in the first place?"

Joyous Theta

Factory Worker Abbigail makes a strange looking house not too far away from Byron out of whatever materials she can get her hands on, mostly metal though.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Did you not see how my attacks always miss? I need to improve my accuracy."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Did you not see how my attacks always miss? I need to improve my accuracy."
Darty: "Not always, but whatever."

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Did you not see how my attacks always miss? I need to improve my accuracy."
"So... may I know where can I get that passive skill?"
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI touched ???. (let's see if ??? dodged my "attack")
(wait nevermind)
Olly is in the Nonsensical RP dimension right now.
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
"So... may I know where can I get that passive skill?"
Darty: "No. Why are you asking me?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Imma find some NPCs. Maybe they know."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Imma find some NPCs. Maybe they know."
Grape Guy: "Yeah...about that..."

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"What?"
Grape Guy: "They're...dead."

Joyous Theta

Factory Worker Abbigail pulls some glass out of her house and uses it to assemble some binoculars, which she uses to take a look at the tower off in the distance.

-

...The sounds of periodic footsteps bounding off of stone come from behind where Byron stands, before a slow, stilted, voice begins to speak to him. "...You have requested an NPC...?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

I check if this game has a website / forum or something I can find help.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI check if this game has a website / forum or something I can find help.
Note: By "I" I mean me as the person, not the character.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI check if this game has a website / forum or something I can find help.
Note: By "I" I mean me as the person, not the character.
it does not.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Patch? You know something?"
eh