News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 8192, we advance!

Started by Blunderbus, Dec 18, 2020, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: PkmnQI don't see a label or goto on that. You can program on it even without label/goto.
no, Clicky is based on a programmable calc that i used to have access of, but now someone broke it and that's the primary reason I make it
Ah ok, but (at least in my calculator) you can still code in it even without the label/goto, because the end loops to the beginning if you press =.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

gilbert_given_TBG

This Dot program approximates π. (using Nilakantha) (Not Dot from the Esolang Wiki)

1->E:3->R:2->C:###R+(4/(C*(C+1)*(C+2))*E)->R:E*-1->E:C+2->C:
The code before ### is setup, the code after ### loops.

PkmnQ

You can remove the need for the ### by doing this for each variable:

|E|-0.5->X:((|X|/X)+1)/2:((1-X)*1)+(X*E)->E
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

This is Dot the Scientific Calculator. It's non-programmable, but it can run some JS code for some reason.

https://tio.run/##vVXbbttGEH3WfsWCNtClLqQlNy0iRS4M1UWLNkARF81DbMAraiVuQ@4yuytHgiUgD37wBxT5QP@IOsOLIsoX@KkGQXlmzsyenRv/4dfcRkZmrqP0RGzCJvlZO@piQc8jKZSTUxnREU@iecKdNpQpMCNEKiqsTria2UCbmU8Ixb/7r7f3X7@8@LnNnUjheVe6F8odITfVYXf5c1sBt2IFfcDj9huyUNw9zveWlKYKQQvL9qTyhxTonWdPfP7Z9yVklMjo4/I7S4285klAz66FgkLo@Sym0oGe00Q6lwgaczMRhjpNI6hZu7AmwlpqnZGRCygh72MJyCImNcKKdAwIqKSVmk4XneMfXh39SbmaUJ7IjxAEa/oI7vXr7mLxDReQZri55obOrTjPD6ND6sxcDAhqx1wpMfldLN9rM7FgCuV0NdVm9RnprG5W61WkFbSNWDmzDAsnvARAWWZ0BJcIuJldf@hd@oERWcIjwcILFc7anrej6R@u@uyn4cHBgV@YBkROKduy8lGqswmcsI7hYb5/Qxolj0AYow3zfk3TNra9EVRCHnUqXCzVjH42Gt/SxflQoHsQBHheo@IrFtKxLmjWwIGFwCncOwtvaYWbZ3DNPILNoJTMA6jnfzi6rOR@HhfRKYf5egzcrYPXIrFi7wTPezJG4UNOFdbmaEAmYjyfwb9TDmHIUqBaQPcRfKF@riIntSquUp4DXTJPsO6AD3iWJUsGubJtCoWbp7AzLBxSjjDFOuSn@PWEX539ffpHnx7eYOT11Y6HgWsYVZ6CbMMQmhuukS3p1Oi0bGpipRoy7g9P3nIXByCBQCJtd5QgodLxXSRIqOR1f14G4PUIvAzB6zF4GQSc4jqJuGQR12nEJY@4TiSumMR7VOKKS7xHJq7YxHt0coOBQR2ySo2STplPpjxyBfxmPOwOYCDZAn4Xb4Z8sGi1/HFzuBiUeR@vSSZMOmSqbcABXZnyw@K3Y/By6biyIjL/t7CD1X4ybjcjIOYZGdfUKKJaoVa1Uc@bTdYNlU8SPSuQ3aNmk5NkN@9gQ7eqLfNehcW1bU@Yv7zdU@6imIUsaPmdE3yH@Rw2EM@uiqZ7DARrZz18xty9zFu10SiTlcd7Bo3YNWkU87YF@6TyBwM0eD68GY9w3wxptweDWQ0LXti7UOc42hcKp3eKH2H0SKQSVE@LsX8wm1VmEIUsagHv//3i4S4VHBZX78jfB0CG0G99eOPRLbBk2EFLkAg1c3EnL0rKF4wVB7dwSZe2Xhsjr4cw44WxSN1TC8FTYuFgytMUutbzIS1PUi6ZIO29PL2FlbeTJplvOSrpG5pxY8VvytW/MsdQISphAiB9DxKL@zPvmmcT23gJzcb/lt4X5xf68kUp3mx@kcY6aLNi5CAxp9Wep7RP/4Kv4giampwLiDZ5HNenp6meK4faROvMbrqdk7P@cefkXb/XORn1CXzdyLsW@z5koyYbtbo@vnu@3zzzEUTOmp3chYAWHTY/vvoP

dont ask or explain how do i get the names

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

search pi up on google
even if you know everything about it
believe me
there's an easter egg
eh

gilbert_given_TBG

defpubklascalMain con{
defpubstanulcal main para(strarrcalargs)con{
defkonforpara(defintcali equnumcont1;intcali lestintcon100;intcali inkr)con{
defstrcalout equstrconnul;
konifpara(intcali modintcon3ekuintcon0)con{
strcalout inkrstrcon"Fizz";
}
konifpara(intcali modintcon5ekuintcon0)con{
strcalout inkrstrcon"Buzz";
}
konifpara(strcalout ekustrconnul)con{
strcalout equkaststrpara(intcali)exec;
}
proobjcalSystem varout varprintln para(strcalout)exec;
}
}
}

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGsearch pi up on google
even if you know everything about it
believe me
there's an easter egg
My high score is 25, I could get 27 if I wanted to
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

my record is 19

ππ
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

NotAJumbleOfWords
defklaskalstaMainendkodstadeffunckalstamainendparastastrarrkalstaargsendkodstaklaskalstasysendvarstastdoutendvarstawriteendparastalitstrparastaHello, world!endendendend

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱