News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 8192, we advance!

Started by Blunderbus, Dec 18, 2020, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gilbert_given_TBG

This is Clicky the Scientific Calculator. (Not to be confused with CLICKY, the language that's still a concept.)

https://tio.run/##5VbdbhtFFL7OPsXgInXGjnfttkLqtpvKMqYNpC1KIqFiu8p4PfYurGfMzDixSS0FLoIqcVFVlYzETamEeIQ@QG4reAe/SDgzu2u8aYi4gCuiyOM5f/Odc74z46/oIVWhjMe6ykWfnXtlp5nE4dczpCOG9sKYcR0P4hA1aRJOEqqFRPiR0Ki5s9387Im1CgUP2VgjpkRC@ZA4Dn53sjx5s1z88u47WAm6W0VpVGf56sflq5Pff4aPf/v/BQT/Hm0jxRg6iqhGMzFB/bhvMErmui4CPdi8@g/OTv9/cpzGeMyoVACAcQtAy5gBBIHCiAEmUy81U5qNXAS2VEJ9kxmKNQopRzEfsFAjYRBDWUfjiWYQjEPI3mwTKYE@fvzo@j5qPmg19tH@gxbae7K333roOmXvPIT@BXgsRciUcqkcHrZvdCslv0RcycYJDRn2OtwbbpZKxIkH2Ni7I6rDCHtux203ql/S6rfdZ@1Ou9PtlDrHnTlsnqJa9Xaqurc8fbn84WWwtXz@6/L5b8vnrztPl4s3PibXzhZnbzvlSrXjdT1Cjp0N4ASwgblMSiHxwUVCLE9f/D8YcUCcjbwlbBpr/NHtNYmKWJLgkhyhqhxAV@aObaLtzKpnf5xAzx5SHbmfb1dK691kuaJl5MjzzCgqTblWlwUKTO@DYD0CdPIZtNIoti4oXhvhBwVh56mRlcsF2T0jAyIr9kkiqMYxB9ZCZvFAY0LWTc8W1r0gemtEXgpezUY9kVwKfZfya8ZSUt7HJDUfTHioY0j4MgffWPudaa1WyGrxxshhyTRqnEBPSunO8bwibU1I4iS0x5LgeO4MzN13SCWawqAiqwSmxwNkDdvTrqvFjjhiskkVwxBcU6nVF7GOcCnpJahkJ2PDxmvnLgqmgOFbm9U66Qa2jNtc4ymQZG7psI7n073HjyCqjPkwHsywDURglk3Fg8Lg3@yuUuOQWBJzFtQcFfMAUxJsWdLADjZwhFoTws4IgUNrQtgZIS360ywALUagWQhajEGzIOAUFUFEGYqoCCPKcERFIFGOJLoAJcqxRBfARDma6AIcqzCMCnAuNjsxwsQZ0FCn5se9oH4HWo@nsE7vBvTOtFIhvXIwvSOZnkiOenNnzOQowHxTgoNxxZx46VqVJrlRL9caS/s11YNWfSP1ekVgayvSK4jN1oi5kfJNI6flMq57HNorhqllvVYuUydZrzvojFs@LIhNWYhz7l5O@BWlr@DzUMCTlhF6LNnhDjAMBcgQzVDc8O0vnuevTKdf8Ui71u2CCTxA1iqY8D4bwLc@0ZEUR/jgvtgXLQPHR/eFeTkpsqHg1oYrvC@Y4tfhx8Y0VtpHHx5fdsAcYRGGEwkvL0yqOQcMc5hzcmCna4MliqFVroz3s9zgesgyy6tjisgOaZJapiNbMyNLKjWItZES4cqgfhaywVWw6kEh1FVx/tHF8rfeaXVK8HZnllD899JZXYbWDIpocltDuq6sd8kVx5y@LABC9qiDrFPvnXaaBpwHHx5fgel0hWmedQ9ux6MoThjWcpJdxOk9bNrdXedV4f01/VplldqCxKyVijM/P29N6WicMAROQ0lHynecpphw3RdH3HfMT6CGvwM1r/sN89unUa1bUWOrBqW5b6aifl6vwZ8VG2XLvwmfu/4N@GxmvrsVfMvDzbMFblbqxC43CKwtYk1bZ4tq6gpy69bYaq7i@7tw8vmf

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

I'm gonna try to simulate the canon calculator coding. But first, I have to parse math.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

Y̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲ou can hide text like this
h
e
l
l
o
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGhttps://tio.run/##hVFLTsMwEN37FC9lw8dUggWLipQ6iZMMdeoqnjS0UUGsUCU@EgtWFXtuwXW4BhcpNpUACSRGHmtmPJ7Pe3fXj6uH2@v7m83GJtzi6f3ldSW7fne4lMuu5fwMu1eX/8j@CHtvr2Io@4enTxLAKabWmHlhLDOljQMtkKpqqpkSbdASD/AlaxEfxHFv@Dw4Olh7P9E6lwj/JYraGrrQCwm2uRprH3cqQqIS/7gG@Zbn5DDTNaFoMhyj0orRQFVU2EhgiC767DLy6pqpQqVqsmhrk0moSQZjTap4EUXRz5EQx/GOsOXEOk3stkmOm3rSlt4obWMyyuyfjmCT1aJUhCMRMA3Wt/oTiWA4qLCIElSBJpjXyI0q4NdhbbQoqKp0uc0Il0RgQ9iqQK8nCs6tsJSKGTlKjP6qZBtm9atY4FYsxYmP0tSD4GE1YeXtqGMuL5K5xmZDHjjPFH8A
what
That's a polyglot, a piece of code that can work with multiple languages. This code is compatible with BF, OLLY, !@#$%^&*()_+, Befunge, 05AB1E, Jelly, MarioLANG, and LOLCODE.
I know what a polyglot is. I just wanted to know how it was a polyglot. You gave the languages anyway, I'm just gonna make a better polyglot.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

I just thought of this challenge:
https://codegolf.stackexchange.com/questions/212068/peel-away-the-layers-cops

So I decided to see what non-code-golfers could do.
"a GrAZe i Owl WaHOo wE QuERY On WRaIn kEviN laMB CAr QuAWK mOnk lOgiC IDiOm DiP fOrGE wINwIn" trUtHFinal output: Hello, World!
Quine list

redgreenandblue

I made this post's "family tree"
(basically each post in the post id series has 2 "children" in the next topic, you figure out a post's parent by dividing the post count by 2 and rounding up)

Generation 1
Generation 2
Generation 3
Generation 4
Generation 5
Generation 6
Generation 7
Generation 8
Generation 9
Generation 10
Generation 11
Generation 12
Generation 13 is this post
Generation 14 will be post 8275 and 8276 in If this gets a Post ID of 16,384, we advance!
🌱

redgreenandblue

It is worth noting that post 4137 shares the same tree.
🌱

Byron_Inc_TBG

pi day

(that unknown source is realicraft's GetXPostCount_Master or whatever the file name is)
eh

gilbert_given_TBG

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄    
    █  ▄▄       ▄▄   █    
    █  ██▄      ██▄  █    
▄▀▀▀▀▄     █▀▀█     ▄▀▀▀▀▄
█    █      ▀▀      █    █
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▀

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

This Clicky program approximates π. (using Nilakantha)
10000→A:1→E:3→R:2→C:Lbl 1:R+(4/(C×(C+1)×(C+2))×E)→R:E×-1→E:C+2→C:A>C⇒Goto 1:R◢

PkmnQ

I don't see a label or goto on that. You can program on it even without label/goto.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGMaking a sim of that on tio
I take advantage of the fact that it loops at the end when you press =. You can halt by causing an error.
Quine list

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQI don't see a label or goto on that. You can program on it even without label/goto.
no, Clicky is based on a programmable calc that i used to have access of, but now someone broke it and that's the primary reason I make it