News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Questions and Suggestions

Started by 360-International, Sep 21, 2012, 02:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: TonyBrown148is the entire sql glitch topic got deleted?
I think so, due to the SQL glitch itself.

(But seriously, we're looking into what happened here. If the SQL Glitch topic was posted after February 7th, it got caught up in the rollback.)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

PkmnQ

Quote from: TonyBrown148is the entire sql glitch topic got deleted?
I think so, due to the SQL glitch itself.
No, the rollback that was done because of the glitch. It was a reaction of the glitch, not a result of the glitch.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

redgreenandblue

I used the glitch to destroy the glitch
🌱

Enderium

How many posts do you need to become a TBGer?

redgreenandblue

Quote from: -InsanityPlays-How many posts do you need to become a TBGer?
🌱

Enderium

I suggest a new rule that bans Discord servers from the TBGs, because otherwise Scratch could censor the TBGs.
0_0 posted at 6:59

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: -InsanityPlays-I suggest a new rule that bans Discord servers from the TBGs, because otherwise Scratch could censor the TBGs.
The TBGs literally has a Discord server.
eh

Incendiary

Welp my internet went out.
I know this isn't a question/suggestion, but where else can I put it.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingWelp my internet went out.
I know this isn't a question/suggestion, but where else can I put it.
If this gets a post ID of 8192, we advance!
eh

Enderium

Quote from: -InsanityPlays-I suggest a new rule that bans Discord servers from the TBGs, because otherwise Scratch could censor the TBGs.
That's even more of a problem. The Scratch Team could also ban people who advertise their TBG accounts.
This could lead to the death of the TBGs.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Maybe inform the ST about it.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: -InsanityPlays-
That's even more of a problem. The Scratch Team could also ban people who advertise their TBG accounts.
There are people who don't come here from Scratch.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

redgreenandblue

Quote from: -InsanityPlays-
The server has been around for nearly 5 years and the TBGs are still (partially) endorsed by Scratch. Last time I checked you have to be 13 to use discord anyways (I'm not sure whether the moderators enforce this so maybe one of them can chime in)
🌱

SavvyKat3000

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsThere are people who don't come here from Scratch.
Sup ✌️
TBG's token adult ✌

redgreenandblue

Quote from: SavvyKat3000
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsThere are people who don't come here from Scratch.
Sup ✌️
how did you find the tbgs then?
🌱

SavvyKat3000

I looked in the furtherest reaches of the internet to find somewhere to play the tbgs and rpgs that I grew up with. xD
It was very hard to find, especially since I didn't know the correct terminology to use. :o
I was a part of two forums growing up, but I think tbg and rpg forums are a dying species. :(
TBG's token adult ✌

sparkycinnamon

Are you allowed to report topics of yours to be reopened? Because there's an old RPG that I cancelled that I want to bring back after TNRP ends, but the topic for it is closed.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Incendiary

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsAre you allowed to report topics of yours to be reopened? Because there's an old RPG that I cancelled that I want to bring back after TNRP ends, but the topic for it is closed.
I think so
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Tymewalk

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsAre you allowed to report topics of yours to be reopened? Because there's an old RPG that I cancelled that I want to bring back after TNRP ends, but the topic for it is closed.
Yep, you can ask for them to be re-opened or post a new version yourself, it's up to you.
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGCan I make a program that extracts all posts in a topic? If I can, how?, else why?
That's fine but I personally don't know how you can do it.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Scratchykit

Quick Question- Why is Henry28's rank "spambot" and not just "banned"? Usually, when someone is banned, the banned rank is put upon them.

(I mean the user, not the StS character)
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarQuick Question- Why is Henry28's rank "spambot" and not just "banned"? Usually, when someone is banned, the banned rank is put upon them.

It's a joke by the TBG Team. I used to have the same question too.

Here's a quote from DownsGameClub later in the channel:
Quote from: DownsGameClub (on Discord)Ah yes, we did have a bit of fun with that user.  We gave him a few custom modifications that we can do as admins.
Essentially, we were testing out our admin skills.

Quite a lot of StS' characters come from the TBGs' history (and the Discord server).

EDIT: Wow, Discord's Dark Mode fits perfectly with radium.
eh

Incendiary

Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarQuick Question- Why is Henry28's rank "spambot" and not just "banned"? Usually, when someone is banned, the banned rank is put upon them.

It's a joke by the TBG Team. I used to have the same question too.

Here's a quote from DownsGameClub later in the channel:
Quote from: DownsGameClub (on Discord)Ah yes, we did have a bit of fun with that user.  We gave him a few custom modifications that we can do as admins.
Essentially, we were testing out our admin skills.

Quite a lot of StS' characters come from the TBGs' history (and the Discord server).

EDIT: Wow, Discord's Dark Mode fits perfectly with radium.
Plot twist: they saw that

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Tymewalk(But seriously, we're looking into what happened here. If the SQL Glitch topic was posted after February 7th, it got caught up in the rollback.)
About when would it be fixed?
eh

DownsGameClub

Quote from: Tymewalk(But seriously, we're looking into what happened here. If the SQL Glitch topic was posted after February 7th, it got caught up in the rollback.)
About when would it be fixed?
As of now, possibly never because Skyline's disappeared from the face of the earth...