News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Tappy Tap Adventures (TBG Edition)

Started by Pricey12345, Jun 05, 2020, 05:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainI've killed Francis. Again, unscrambled the lines and I think everything had returned to normality.

Trebonth decides to give a help with iron and lead finding (+1 to Pricey), before out of boredom throwing up a tin can at tin can pile (+1 to Sammy). Having that solved, he then pirouettes his way and slashes the Noob Knight in X-cross.

The gladiator decides to barter with shopkeeper for some gloves (2/9) and helmet (5/18, +1 from Pricey), while making sure the catapult is still getting some progress (5/30)
You deal 34 damage to the noob knight
End of Turn Battle:

I attack the noob knight for a critical 42 damage, killing it gaining 11 gold before I give a +1 to Trebonth and Sammy the Slime.

Hmmmm... I was consider doing something... 9/16 (+1 from Trebonth)
And combining those swords with Iron and Lead 2/20

Ally Action: Due to a delay, an green slime appears from a Tin Can Tower.

Enemy Action: ...

An noob knight and 2 noobs appears.

The power force courses into us gaining a level up.

Pricey: +10 HP, +6 MP, +5 Min ATT, +5 Max ATT, +4 DEF
Trebonth: +20 HP, +12 Min ATT, +16 Max ATT, +2 DEF
Sammy the Slime: +9 HP, +13 MP, +8 Min ATT, +12 Max ATT, +2 DEF

Men at Arms: +12 HP, 6 ATT and 4 DEF
Tin Can Tower: +38 HP, +8 DEF and the slimes are stronger
And the rest of the allies got stronger now

[1] Pricey12345 Level 5 HP 71/71 MP 25/25 Min-Attack 26 Max-Attack 30 Defence 18 Crit rate 25% Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 5/5

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 5 HP 94/94 (92) Min-Attack 41 (+1) Max-Attack 67 (2) Defence 8 Crit rate 27% (5% extra critical damage) Power bonus: 3% HP and ATT Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Sammy the Slime Level 5 HP 47/47 MP 48/48 Min-Attack 21 Max-Attack 36 Defence 7 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Minor Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 3 MP and gives +10 crit to a player for 3 turns) Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 5/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [CrazeePi]

Equipment link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lwfhAk8ZVUVGJqQTlZX-MZIc5_OceFXMkOWQ_dbcUtg/edit?usp=sharing

Stage 2 Waves until Miniboss 5

Balance Scales:

Player ====O==== Enemy
Ally ====O==== Enemy

Money: 115 Gold

Enemies:

Noob Knight HP 75/75 ATT 12 DEF 6
Noob HP 35/35 ATT 5 DEF 2
Noob HP 35/35 ATT 5 DEF 2

Allies:
Men at Arms (x5) Level 3 HP: 50/50 ATT: 15 DEF: 8 (All stats are for 1 unit each)
Tin Can Tower Level 3 Durability: 238/238 DEF: 19 Spawns a slime every 3 turns
Slime Spawn: 1/3 (Can make a Green or a Blue Slime appear with a cap of 3 slimes
Green: HP: 36 ATT: 20 DEF 4
Blue: HP: 50 ATT: 22 DEF: 6)
Green Slime HP: 36/36 ATT: 20 DEF: 4
Blue Slime HP: 50/50 ATT: 22 DEF: 6

Weak Priest Level 4 HP 45/45 MP 29/29 ATT 25 DEF 11 Spells: Heal (4 MP, Heals for 20% HP)
Weak Rouge Level 4 HP 54/54 ATT 37 DEF 13 Special: Has a 25% chance of earning 25% gold after killing an enemy.

Neutral:

Shop:
Weak Knight, and Mage Price: 100 Gold each (Each member does their things)
Assassin Price: 250 Gold
Healing Potion Price: 10 Gold

Other/Utilities:
Nothing?

NPCs:
None atm

Legendary Items/Boss Drops
Nubcaik: Current holder: Sammy. Can heal for 100% HP and adds 10% Min/Max Attack and Defence for 3 turns also it can be used on the allies and other players for same effects. COOLDOWN: 3/5
In a small town where the massive volcano is... https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3664

An adventure game where we fight stuff...
https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=5512

I'm also Pricey12345#5037 on Discord

Faressain

Trebonth thinks he could just cause some impalement on the Noob Knight, before sighing. "Another day, another trickle of blood on my blade."

He then continues bartering for items ( 4/9, +1 from Pricey), (6/18), as well as more wood for catapult (6/30), and gives his assistance for Pricey and Sammy (+1 each)

"Or perhaps I could learn how to smith..." He sighed, as he started thinking how to make his items better. (1/25)
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Joyous Theta

((Shouldn't the tower be unable to summon a new slime since there's already 3 slimes there?))

Sammy has almost obtained five rusty swords (14+1+4=19/20) and shoves another tin can over (4+1=5/12), but then they notice something off in the distance and begins to shuffle over there (1/10), leaving two assistive tin cans for Pricey and Trebonth.

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainTrebonth thinks he could just cause some impalement on the Noob Knight, before sighing. "Another day, another trickle of blood on my blade."

He then continues bartering for items ( 4/9, +1 from Pricey), (6/18), as well as more wood for catapult (6/30), and gives his assistance for Pricey and Sammy (+1 each)

"Or perhaps I could learn how to smith..." He sighed, as he started thinking how to make his items better. (1/25)
You impale a noob knight for a critical 118 damage, killing it instantly gaining 11 gold.
Quote from: CrazeePi((Shouldn't the tower be unable to summon a new slime since there's already 3 slimes there?))

Sammy has almost obtained five rusty swords (14+1+4=19/20) and shoves another tin can over (4+1=5/12), but then they notice something off in the distance and begins to shuffle over there (1/10), leaving two assistive tin cans for Pricey and Trebonth.
Hmmm... I was going to make a cap of 3 slimes being active at a time and a new one comes out if one of them dies.

End of Turn Battle:

I attack the noob for 25 damage before I give a +1 to Trebonth and Sammy the Slime.

Hmmmm... I was consider doing something... 12/16 (+1 from Trebonth and Sammy)
And combining those swords with Iron and Lead 3/20

Ally Action: The men at arms and the slimes kills 2 noobs gaining a total of 18 gold.

2 noob knight came up while one is stronger than the other.

[1] Pricey12345 Level 5 HP 71/71 MP 25/25 Min-Attack 26 Max-Attack 30 Defence 18 Crit rate 25% Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 5/5

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 5 HP 94/94 (92) Min-Attack 41 (+1) Max-Attack 67 (2) Defence 8 Crit rate 27% (5% extra critical damage) Power bonus: 3% HP and ATT Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Sammy the Slime Level 5 HP 47/47 MP 48/48 Min-Attack 21 Max-Attack 36 Defence 7 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Minor Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 3 MP and gives +10 crit to a player for 3 turns) Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 5/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [CrazeePi]

Equipment link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lwfhAk8ZVUVGJqQTlZX-MZIc5_OceFXMkOWQ_dbcUtg/edit?usp=sharing

Stage 2 Waves until Miniboss 5

Balance Scales:

Player ====O==== Enemy
Ally ====O==== Enemy

Money: 144 Gold

Enemies:

Noob Knight [Tier 2] HP 82/82 ATT 13 DEF 6

Allies:
Men at Arms (x5) Level 3 HP: 50/50 ATT: 15 DEF: 8 (All stats are for 1 unit each)
Slime Spawn: 2/3 (Can make a Green or a Blue Slime appear with a cap of 3 slimes
Blue Slime HP: 50/50 ATT: 22 DEF: 6
(Deployed Slimes: 2)

Weak Priest Level 4 HP 45/45 MP 29/29 ATT 25 DEF 11 Spells: Heal (4 MP, Heals for 20% HP)
Weak Rouge Level 4 HP 54/54 ATT 37 DEF 13 Special: Has a 25% chance of earning 25% gold after killing an enemy.

Neutral:

Shop:

Other/Utilities:
Nothing?

NPCs:
None atm

Nubcaik: Current holder: Sammy. Can heal for 100% HP and adds 10% Min/Max Attack and Defence for 3 turns also it can be used on the allies and other players for same effects. COOLDOWN: 4/5
In a small town where the massive volcano is... https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3664

Pricey12345

There will be a update tomorrow if there is any action posts starting from tomorrow

Pricey12345

Pricey12345

I was considering doing a RP scenario while I was waiting for posts for a while

Pricey12345

It's been a while since there isn't any posts but I will update the game tomorrow if there is an action post or 2 depending on my mood

Joyous Theta

Sammy remembers this exists and obtains five rusty swords (19+1=20/20), which are so rusty that they barely even increase the attack of the Men at Arms! On the plus side though, their extreme rustiness seems to give the Men at Arms to poison enemies they attack instead. Unfortunately though, they don't remember what the other two charges were meant to accomplish (5+1=6/12), (1+1+1=3/10).

Faressain

Trebonth sighed with relief and continued doing a barter (7/9, +2 assists), (7/18), instructing his M@A how to build a catapult (7/30) and of course continuing to learn blacksmithing (2/25).

He then looks at a tapestry and decides "Wait, I could do that thing." So he decides to billiard-bash the Noob Knight off the cliff with a sword pommel.
I think that's called copying from illegal resources.
Shut up, Agnes.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Pricey12345

The game is now back via 2 actions after a break without any actions

Quote from: Joyous ThetaSammy remembers this exists and obtains five rusty swords (19+1=20/20), which are so rusty that they barely even increase the attack of the Men at Arms! On the plus side though, their extreme rustiness seems to give the Men at Arms to poison enemies they attack instead. Unfortunately though, they don't remember what the other two charges were meant to accomplish (5+1=6/12), (1+1+1=3/10).
You made the rusty swords for the Men at Arms and it gained an 10% ATT increase while it has a 25% chance of poisoning most enemies.
Quote from: FaressainTrebonth sighed with relief and continued doing a barter (7/9, +2 assists), (7/18), instructing his M@A how to build a catapult (7/30) and of course continuing to learn blacksmithing (2/25).

He then looks at a tapestry and decides "Wait, I could do that thing." So he decides to billiard-bash the Noob Knight off the cliff with a sword pommel.
I think that's called copying from illegal resources.
Shut up, Agnes.
You deal 47 damage to the lower tiered noob knight.

End of Turn Battle:

I sit there before I give a +1 to Trebonth and Sammy the Slime.

Hmmmm... I was consider doing something... 13/16
And combining those swords with Iron and Lead 4/20

Ally Action: 4 men at arms kills a noob knight and dealing 10 damage to the other and causes Poison 1 for 2 turns then the tin can tower makes the blue appear and the rest of the slimes dealing a total of 30 damage to the noob knight and the weak duo kills it gaining a total of 23 gold.

2 noob knight came up while one is stronger than the other.

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 5 HP 94/94 (92) Min-Attack 41 (+1) Max-Attack 67 (+2) Defence 8 Crit rate 27% (5% extra critical damage) Power bonus: 3% HP and ATT Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Sammy the Slime Level 5 HP 47/47 MP 48/48 Min-Attack 21 Max-Attack 36 Defence 7 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Minor Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 3 MP and gives +10 crit to a player for 3 turns) Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 5/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [Joyous Theta]

Stage 2 Waves until Miniboss 4

Balance Scales:

Player ====O==== Enemy
Ally ====O==== Enemy

Money: 167 Gold

Enemies:

Allies:
Men at Arms (x5) Level 3 HP: 50/50 ATT: 15 (+1) DEF: 8 (All stats are for 1 unit each) +10% ATT 25% chance to poison enemies via their rusted blades (and chance to stack until hitting Poison 5)
Slime Spawn: 0/3 (Can make a Green or a Blue Slime appear with a cap of 3 slimes
Blue Slime (x2) HP: 50/50 ATT: 22 DEF: 6
(Deployed Slimes: 3 CAPPED)

Neutral:

Shop:

Other/Utilities:
Nothing?

NPCs:
None atm

Nubcaik: Current holder: Sammy. Can heal for 100% HP and adds 10% Min/Max Attack and Defence for 3 turns also it can be used on the allies and other players for same effects. COOLDOWN: 5/5

Faressain

Trebonth, by unexplainable methods, tries to scam noob knight to buy a "deathinator 9001". Well, the deathinator 9001 is nothing else than Trebonth stabbing said N00b knight.

He also finishes bartering for some fine-leather gloves (Padded gloves: More like welding gloves. +2 DEF and +6% ATT), and helmet is still being bartered for (8/18). Trebonth also picks up a "how to repair shields 101" (1/15)

Trebonth continues instructing M@A how to assemble a catapult (8/30) and himself "blacksmithing for dummies" (3/25)

And he throws assistive letters towards Sammy and Pricey.

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainTrebonth, by unexplainable methods, tries to scam noob knight to buy a "deathinator 9001". Well, the deathinator 9001 is nothing else than Trebonth stabbing said N00b knight.

He also finishes bartering for some fine-leather gloves (Padded gloves: More like welding gloves. +2 DEF and +6% ATT), and helmet is still being bartered for (8/18). Trebonth also picks up a "how to repair shields 101" (1/15)

Trebonth continues instructing M@A how to assemble a catapult (8/30) and himself "blacksmithing for dummies" (3/25)

And he throws assistive letters towards Sammy and Pricey.
You scam the noob knight and attacking it for 55 damage.

You also obtained the padded gloves.

End of Turn Battle:

I hit the noob knight which killed it gaining 11 gold and I give a +1 to Trebonth and Sammy the Slime.

Hmmmm... I was consider doing something... 15/16 (+1 from Trebonth)
And combining those swords with Iron and Lead 5/20

Ally Action: The men at arms goes all-out on the noob knight dealing a total of 50 damage before the slimes splats the noob knight to death gaining 12 gold.

2 tier 2 noob knights came up.

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 5 HP 94/94 (92) Min-Attack 41 (+3) Max-Attack 67 (+6) Defence 8 Crit rate 27% (5% extra critical damage) Power bonus: 3% HP, 9% ATT Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Sammy the Slime Level 5 HP 47/47 MP 48/48 Min-Attack 21 Max-Attack 36 Defence 7 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Minor Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 3 MP and gives +10 crit to a player for 3 turns) Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 5/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [Joyous Theta]

Stage 2 Waves until Miniboss 3

Balance Scales:

Player ====O==== Enemy
Ally ====O==== Enemy

Money: 190 Gold

Enemies:

Allies:
Men at Arms (x5) Level 3 HP: 50/50 ATT: 15 (+1) DEF: 8 (All stats are for 1 unit each) +10% ATT 25% chance to poison enemies via their rusted blades (and chance to stack until hitting Poison 5)
Slime Spawn: 0/3 (Can make a Green or a Blue Slime appear with a cap of 3 slimes

Neutral:

Shop:

Other/Utilities:
Nothing?

NPCs:
None atm

Nubcaik: Current holder: Sammy. Can heal for 100% HP and adds 10% Min/Max Attack and Defence for 3 turns also it can be used on the allies and other players for same effects. COOLDOWN: 5/5

Pricey12345

There will be a update tomorrow if there is some action posts

Faressain

Trebonth would continue stabbing the noob knight silly.

Trebonth continues reading the manual for shield repairs (2/15) and bartering (10/18, +1 from Pricey) for helmet.

And then he chops some wood for catapult (9/30) and continues reading "blacksmithing for dummies" (4/25)

Joyous Theta

Sammy decides to help Trebonth with bartering by looking cute and help Pricey find iron and lead... also by looking cute. They then decide that one of their actions is to make a cool feather hat (6+1+1=8/12) and the other one was to make a pillow fort around the Tin Can Tower (3+1+2=6/10).

They then proceed to slap the other noob knight silly.

Pricey12345

[ATTEMPTING TO MAKE UPDATE...]
[SAVE FILE 1 CORRUPTED, REVERTING TO 6 OCT 2020...]

Looks like we're back at wave 7 again but I've managed to recover the healing feather but I cannot recover Trebonth's copper helmet because it was destroyed by bugs and I will give everyone +3 for one of the things each and +5 for everyone for everything (Mines will be starting next turn) as an compensation rebate

I also recovered Sammy's Super Spell name which is Heaven's Ballad which it was named on the second out of 3 updates where it all got deleted as a result

Quote from: FaressainTrebonth would continue stabbing the noob knight silly.

Trebonth continues reading the manual for shield repairs (2/15) and bartering (10/18, +1 from Pricey) for helmet.

And then he chops some wood for catapult (9/30) and continues reading "blacksmithing for dummies" (4/25)
You stabbed the noob knight for a critical 100 damage and is now dead silly gaining 12 gold.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaSammy decides to help Trebonth with bartering by looking cute and help Pricey find iron and lead... also by looking cute. They then decide that one of their actions is to make a cool feather hat (6+1+1=8/12) and the other one was to make a pillow fort around the Tin Can Tower (3+1+2=6/10).

They then proceed to slap the other noob knight silly.
You slapped the noob knight for 29 silly damage.

End of Turn Battle:

I hit the noob knight for 22 damage and I give a +1 to Trebonth and Sammy the Slime.

I have restarted this thing for something new... 2/25 (+1 from Sammy)
And combining those swords with Iron and Lead 6/20

Ally Action: The men at arms goes all-out on the noob knight dealing a total of 50 damage, gaining 12 gold.

An Chesterson appeared with an guaranteed drop for a special item.

[1] Pricey12345 Level 5 HP 71/71 (Recovers 2% HP per turn) MP 25/25 Min-Attack 26 Max-Attack 30 Defence 18 Crit rate 25% Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 5/5

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 5 HP 94/94 (92) Min-Attack 41 (+3) Max-Attack 67 (+6) Defence 8 Crit rate 27% (5% extra critical damage) Power bonus: 3% HP, 9% ATT Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Sammy the Slime Level 5 HP 47/47 MP 48/48 Min-Attack 21 Max-Attack 36 Defence 7 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Minor Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 3 MP and gives +10 crit to a player for 3 turns) Super Spell: Heaven's Ballad 5/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [Joyous Theta]

Equipment link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lwf ... sp=sharing

Stage 2 Waves until Miniboss 2 (Rollback 1)

Balance Scales:

Player ====O==== Enemy
Ally ====O==== Enemy

Money: 214 Gold

Enemies:

Chesterson HP 65/65 Attack 0 Defense 0 (Will drop an special item after it was defeated)

Allies:
Men at Arms (x5) Level 4 HP: 50/50 ATT: 15 (+1) DEF: 8 (All stats are for 1 unit each) +10% ATT 25% chance to poison enemies via their rusted blades (and chance to stack until hitting Poison 5)
Tin Can Tower Level 4 Durability: 238/238 DEF: 19 Spawns a slime every 3 turns

Neutral:

Shop:

Other/Utilities:
Nothing?

NPCs:
None atm

Faressain

Trebonth wonders why Carson-related rollback helped him understand shield repairs (8/15) and bartering (18/18, +2 from assists) for helmet. That he did (Bronze Helmet: +5% DEF and HP). He also begins looking for shoes (1/8)

And then he chops some Chesterson wood for catapult (15/30) and continues reading "blacksmithing for dummies" (10/25)

Trebonth chops the Chesterson with the sword for wood for catapult, thinking that maybe he shouldn't have thrown that Noob Knight at Carson.

Joyous Theta

Sammy quickly finishes up both the cool feathered hat she was making (8+5=13/13) (+3 defense, +1 mana per turn) and puts all the pillows by the tower (6+5+3+1=15/15) (+5% maximum slime health, +1 maximum slime), before starting on the things she was doing before which was eating scrolls (1/20), improving the range of her crit note (1/13), and giving the rogue high-fives so they'll have stickier hands (1/16).

Oh, and then she throws an assistive tin can at both Pricey and Trebonth and by that I mean she throws one assistive tin can and they have to share it.

Faressain

Trebonth assists Pricey and Sammy.

Then he made quick progress with shield (12/15, +3 from compensation), and not-so-fast one with boots (2/8).

He shrugs, but guesses that half a tin can doesn't hurt to make a lever (16/30), and for reading the book (11/25)

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainTrebonth wonders why Carson-related rollback helped him understand shield repairs (8/15) and bartering (18/18, +2 from assists) for helmet. That he did (Bronze Helmet: +5% DEF and HP). He also begins looking for shoes (1/8)

And then he chops some Chesterson wood for catapult (15/30) and continues reading "blacksmithing for dummies" (10/25)

Trebonth chops the Chesterson with the sword for wood for catapult, thinking that maybe he shouldn't have thrown that Noob Knight at Carson.
You deal 98 damage to the Chesterson, destroying it instantly gaining 120 gold and an Pendant of Treasure Hunting. (More likely to see Chestersons when obtained)
You also got the Bronze Helmet again.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaSammy quickly finishes up both the cool feathered hat she was making (8+5=13/13) (+3 defense, +1 mana per turn) and puts all the pillows by the tower (6+5+3+1=15/15) (+5% maximum slime health, +1 maximum slime), before starting on the things she was doing before which was eating scrolls (1/20), improving the range of her crit note (1/13), and giving the rogue high-fives so they'll have stickier hands (1/16).

Oh, and then she throws an assistive tin can at both Pricey and Trebonth and by that I mean she throws one assistive tin can and they have to share it.
You obtained an feather hat and the Tin Can Tower has been upgraded.
Quote from: FaressainTrebonth assists Pricey and Sammy.

Then he made quick progress with shield (12/15, +3 from compensation), and not-so-fast one with boots (2/8).

He shrugs, but guesses that half a tin can doesn't hurt to make a lever (16/30), and for reading the book (11/25)
You do that

End of Turn Battle:

I wait and I give a +1 to Trebonth and Sammy the Slime.

+5 for all of my things and my new thing I was planning

I have restarted this thing for something new... 13/25 (+1 from Sammy and Trebonth with +3 Rebate)
And combining those swords with Iron and Lead 12/20
An thing I wanted to have as an companion 6/30

Ally Action: ...

2 Noob Knights appeared which are stronger.

[1] Pricey12345 Level 5 HP 71/71 (Recovers 2% HP per turn) MP 25/25 Min-Attack 26 Max-Attack 30 Defence 18 Crit rate 25% Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 5/5

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 5 HP 99/99 (92) Min-Attack 41 (+3) Max-Attack 67 (+6) Defence 8 Crit rate 27% +10% for 3 turns (5% extra critical damage) Power bonus: 8% HP, 9% ATT and 5% DEF Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Sammy the Slime Level 5 HP 47/47 MP 48/48 (+1 MP per turn) Min-Attack 21 Max-Attack 36 Defence 10 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Minor Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 3 MP and gives +10 crit to a player for 3 turns) Super Spell: Heaven's Ballad 5/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [Joyous Theta]

Stage 2 Waves until Miniboss 1 (Rollback 1)

Balance Scales:

Player ====O==== Enemy
Ally ====O==== Enemy

Money: 334 Gold

Enemies:

Noob Knight [Tier 3] HP 97/97 ATT 15 DEF 7
Noob Knight [Tier 3] HP 97/97 ATT 15 DEF 7

Allies:
Men at Arms (x5) Level 4 HP: 50/50 ATT: 15 (+1) DEF: 8 (All stats are for 1 unit each) +10% ATT 25% chance to poison enemies via their rusted blades (and chance to stack until hitting Poison 5) [Damage/Meatshield Ally]
Pillowed Tin Can Tower Level 4 Durability: 238/238 DEF: 19 Spawns a slime every 3 turns +5% Slime HP [Utility/Support Ally]
Slime Spawn: 0/3 (Can make a Green or a Blue Slime appear with a cap of 4 slimes
Green: HP: 36+1 ATT: 20 DEF 4
Blue: HP: 50+2 ATT: 22 DEF: 6)
Green Slime HP: 37/37 ATT: 20 DEF: 4
Blue Slime (x2) HP: 52/52 ATT: 22 DEF: 6
(Deployed Slimes: 3)

Weak Priest Level 4 HP 45/45 MP 29/29 ATT 25 DEF 11 Spells: Heal (4 MP, Heals for 20% HP) [Support Ally]
Weak Rouge Level 4 HP 54/54 ATT 37 DEF 13 Special: Has a 25% chance of earning 25% gold after killing an enemy. [Damage Ally]

Neutral:

Shop:

Other/Utilities:
Nothing?

NPCs:
None atm

Pendant of Treasure Hunting: More likely to see Chestersons

Faressain

Trebonth assists Pricey and Sammy with a bronze coin each.

He then throws a Noob Knight into ground and makes sure that the Noob Knight is humiliated. "Hey, your plastic sword? Pff, don't be kidding me, iron is simply better."

The shield is almost repaired (14, +1 from assist/15), and boots are still in progress to be found (3/8)

Trebonth then has an idea with training the skills in foundry (12/25), and looking for carpenters to make an onager (17/30)

Joyous Theta

Sammy extracts the copper out of the bronze coin before gifting two assistive tin cans made out of what remains to Trebonth and Pricey.

Sammy then uses the help she got to improve her high notes (1+1+2=4/13), before taking a break by snacking on a scroll (2/20), and giving the rogue two high fives (1+1+1=3/16).

One of the slimes around the tower looks at the tower and begins to contemplate things... (1/4)

Faressain

The shield is now repaired (15/15), tripling its defence and quintupling its health value. Trebonth uses it to bash the Noob Knight off the cliff and into lava, with ghastly snickering of Agnes.

Trebonth assists Pricey and Sammy, once each.

Boots still need to be found (5(+1 from assist)/8)

The carpenters are still in progress to be hired. (18/30)
Trebonth starts training skills in a random foundry he finds. (13/25)

Joyous Theta

Sammy tries to improve her crit note by playing it for Trebonth (4+1+1=6/13), before munching on the scroll (2+1=3/20) and giving the rogue yet another high-five (3+1=4/16).

The slime begins to ponder the meaning of tin cans (1+1=2/4).

Sammy tosses assistive tin cans to Trebonth and Pricey because she forgot to oops.