News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Google VS You

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Feb 01, 2021, 08:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

I got the idea after I fooled my friend from something I wrote and a Google search result.

You write something that looks like a Google search result, and an actual Google search result. Then the next poster guess which is written by you. You then edit your post telling them which is it.

I'll start.

Python has the most users as of June 2018, with a whopping amount of 24.2 million users. Javascript follows next, by 23.1 million users.
Top 10 Most Popular Programming Languages
Python. Number of jobs: 19,000. Average annual salary: $120,000.
(It was actually the first one)
eh

PkmnQ

Second one?
The law of the excluded middle is a logical law that states that every proposition P is either true or false. Formally, it is stated as  P ∨ ¬P  or an equivalent being  ¬¬P → P A related concept is intuitionistic logic, where the law of the excluded middle is not necessarily true...
This "law of logic" stipulates that with any proposition, it must be either true or false; a "middle" option is "excluded". When there are two propositions, and you can demonstrate that either one or the other must logically be true, then it is possible to argue that the falsehood of...
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain